Tried cuckolding but then...

It will not be possible to get it put of your head. For "mem" like us this is our ******* and we are hooked on it.
Just go with it but I suggest you simply tell your wife what your needs are and hope she is ok with it again

I never want to lose her so if I have too I'd never mention it again. At the same time If there is any way to probe lightly I'm all for it lol

Ok looking for opinions here. Me and the wife tried cuckolding and were so into/ looking forward to it, but when we starting she started to go down on him gagging and deepthroating to her max. So much to say the bull came within 5 min of getting a bi from her. This left me disappointed because I wanted much more to happen( I had only been eating her out while she took care of him). I expressed my disappointment in front of all parties. After that my wife has said she doesnt want to do it again. My main question is since we had a not so good first experience and she says now she doesnt want it....is there anything I can try to change her mind? We have been talking about this fantasy for the last 9 yrs it's been about 7 yrs since we last actually had the previously mentioned experience. I find it hard to get off on anything else but this fantasy, every time we have sex I always think about it.
From what you write it seems you did not have a good experience. Your wife said she doesn't want to do it anymore after you expressed your dissatisfaction. Can't read anything in your post that says your wife didn't like the experience. What am I missing?

From what you write it seems you did not have a good experience. Your wife said she doesn't want to do it anymore after you expressed your dissatisfaction. Can't read anything in your post that says your wife didn't like the experience. What am I missing?

Pretty sure she liked it but didnt like how I responded after it getting cut far short.

Pretty sure she liked it but didnt like how I responded after it getting cut far short.
Well, that's my point exactly. She doesn't have an issue with the cuckolding, she just doesn't want to get into a fight again (or whatever you call it). Also, it looked you didn't like it, why would she ask for it again?

Yeah it seems like you messed up here, even if the bull doesn't perform for whatever reason, which is something that will happen in this lifestyle, the people that are an amazing sexmachine 100% of the times are pretty much non existant, you should never ever frame your opinion in such a negative light. This is what she now associates the event with, your frustration. You should have gone into a appreciative and supporting mindset, tell her how amazing she looked with that cock in her mouth, what an amazing little cocksucker she is for managing to completely drain that cock in just a few minutes. How happy she makes you.

If you ever try this again, you need to tell her how amazing and sexy she is, even if the guy blows his load upon seeing her, that shouldn't be your focus when you talk about it, you need to tell her how amazing SHE is, or she will always look at this as something that dissapoints you.

Yeah it seems like you messed up here, even if the bull doesn't perform for whatever reason, which is something that will happen in this lifestyle, the people that are an amazing sexmachine 100% of the times are pretty much non existant, you should never ever frame your opinion in such a negative light. This is what she now associates the event with, your frustration. You should have gone into a appreciative and supporting mindset, tell her how amazing she looked with that cock in her mouth, what an amazing little cocksucker she is for managing to completely drain that cock in just a few minutes. How happy she makes you.

If you ever try this again, you need to tell her how amazing and sexy she is, even if the guy blows his load upon seeing her, that shouldn't be your focus when you talk about it, you need to tell her how amazing SHE is, or she will always look at this as something that dissapoints you.

Very good info I will keep it in mind and thank you for the reply

As @Swedecpl30 wrote. Think you should alo get a little bit clearer in your mind how you would like such an encounter to develop, how long it should last, where it takes place, how long you want the bull to stay. You could do things before going into sex, like having a bubble bath, your wife washing the bull....

@franzzzzCH
Tbh I got no sign that she didnt personally enjoy it. Only a sign that after I messed up and expressed my disappointment she didnt want to try again so I'm most likely the cause of my own problem. This is something I've accepted and I regret my reaction but I'm trying to look forward towards new opportunities an hope to find a way to make them possible

See if she wants to fuck a really good trusted friend of yours, it can help getting things started, or two or your friends

See if she wants to fuck a really good trusted friend of yours, it can help getting things started, or two or your friends

Last time we tlkd about it she said if it ever happened again she didnt want it to be someone we know :( so that makes it harder 4 me. I've been thinking I should take her on a cruise or something out of state to ease the worry of someone we know finding out

Take a few pics of your girl, start up a conversation with a guy later at night who is alone and bring up your girl needs more cock ,while your waiting for a bus or something, or take her to a park or public hangout space, just bring someone you trust or not, lotso of young peeps hang out in public drinking, find some get your girl to spread her holes for them and I can almost guarantee she'll get serviced, when I was 11 I wold have eaten any pussy or asshole in front of me, I just wish I had of had some nice used holez

Take a few pics of your girl, start up a conversation with a guy later at night who is alone and bring up your girl needs more cock ,while your waiting for a bus or something, or take her to a park or public hangout space, just bring someone you trust or not, lotso of young peeps hang out in public drinking, find some get your girl to spread her holes for them and I can almost guarantee she'll get serviced, when I was 11 I wold have eaten any pussy or asshole in front of me, I just wish I had of had some nice used holez
The key issue here is get her to speed open ? that's my current obstacle...if you have any ideas I'm open to try them

Back