Traveling Overseas Warning ‼️

Kull711

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
A friend of mine just shared this video with me about traveling overseas and be safe out there if you decide to travel 🙏🏾🌎☮️🕉️✨💯.

Last edited:
There are always guys inviting women home, getting *******, and robbed here in America, especially in Miami. They wake up and their Rolex collection is missing, cash, and other stuff! They will even post the pictures of the women who robbed him on the news, knowing that it was a transaction gone bad!

The truth is the same, clueless, trick that would get robbed in Miami, is the same trick that would get robbed anywhere else in the world, because he is not smart and he doesn't know how to protect himself.

I only rent hotels where they have security and front desk staff where all guests have to be checked in, if I am traveling alone! Anything of value is always locked up in the room safe! Also half the time if I really feel a chick is sketchy I will rent a room just for that specific transaction itself and not even go back to my room that evening! If you are going to trick, at least be a smart trick!

Back