Casual Intimate Sex vs Snuggle Sleepovers 🔥✨💕

Kull711

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Recently, i read an interesting article from insider.com about snuggle sleepovers with their ex partner and it got me curious about certain people in any relationship dynamic being touch deprived and craving for more bodily touch from each other.

Men = Do you prefer casual intimate sex or snuggle sleepovers in your intimate relationship dynamics ?

Women = Do you prefer casual intimate sex or snuggle sleepovers in your intimate relationship dynamics ?

Feel free to share your feelings and opinions about this post and the article below and many blessings to you all in your relationship dynamics 🙏🏾😇🌎☮️☯️💕✨💯.

Link to the article 👇🏾

Interesting article. Odd they wouldn’t just make it sexual since they have been in the past? Not sure what the difference is when morning comes?

We used to live in Menifee! I just looked at a map, wow has it grown.

Your videos on YP are great btw..

Interesting article. Odd they wouldn’t just make it sexual since they have been in the past? Not sure what the difference is when morning comes?

We used to live in Menifee! I just looked at a map, wow has it grown.

Your videos on YP are great btw..
I was thinking about that also when i was reading this article again. In many cases it's can be different strokes for different folks and i appreciate your support 🙏🏾🥰💯.

One would think this topic would gain more traction and have more replies, but I guess it's not as fun as all the fetish talk for the majority of the members on these forums.

I was a young buck (but I'm a white guy) for hotwives back in my 20's. I hadn't been in a relationship for a few years, so when I was with these wives I kind of craved being able to be a little bit more emotionally connected, or being able to tell them more or compliment them more. Then, I once asked a couple if I could spend the night. They didn't want that.

Around age 25 I had been with 4 couples by then. I discovered the term "polyamory" on a yahoo group about open marriages. I thought it made so much sense. I kept getting with hotwives, and didn't mention polyamory except to one couple, but eventually moved to a popular city and started going to polyamory gatherings at age 29.

I started dating a married woman that was in a poly relationship that year. It lasted 6.5 years. I was not her only boyfriend. She had 2 others.

I then dated other poly women every couple of years, but more briefly and more casually.

I now have mixed feelings about polyamory, but I still give a good nod to poly relationships where there is hierarchy, and the marriage is held up as way more important, just as swinger types do. I think the egalitarian types give so much freedom that a lot of marriages fail more than they otherwise would.

Why did I say all of that about polyamory? Well, would you want your relationships to slide over to a form of polyamory? Staying over night, especially if multiple times each month, would likely lead to some deeper bonding. I suppose some friends with benefits people can have some feelings and attachment, and not call it LOVE, but I think only a small percentage can actually do that over the long term.

So, should there be sleepovers if the goal is to NOT slide over to polyamory? I do think they are still worth the affection and the opportunity for sex in the middle of the night and the morning too, but..... if staying to FWBs is the goal, then have a sleepover as a threesome, or..... have them very infrequently, and only amongst people that are very averse to using the word "LOVE".

Back