Travel to Africa

In the bay area of San Francisco, The Bay Area BDSM Association holds secret auctions of chosen white women for representatives of bidders from the middle east, parts of Africa and the far east. In all these parts of the world white caucasion women are considered valueable sexual property.

In the bay area of San Francisco, The Bay Area BDSM Association holds secret auctions of chosen white women for representatives of bidders from the middle east, parts of Africa and the far east. In all these parts of the world white caucasion women are considered valueable sexual property.
Really?

yes, the only reason why we know of it is because we have a number of friends who belong to the BDSM Bay area Association. They have these auctions 4 or 5 times a year. The bidders fly inro S.F. pick the white women they wany to bid on, attend the auction and than tranqualize and pack them for transport for their flight home in private jets, its held very very secretly.

yes, the only reason why we know of it is because we have a number of friends who belong to the BDSM Bay area Association. They have these auctions 4 or 5 times a year. The bidders fly inro S.F. pick the white women they wany to bid on, attend the auction and than tranqualize and pack them for transport for their flight home in private jets, its held very very secretly.
What do these women look like? Their age bracket?

I have some experience with BDSM I never know about these auctions tho I would so love to see on

Oh I can so imagine that mmm my kitty wet think I'm valuable sexual property oh I wish

one thing I learned is there are Harems still in existence where white women are kept to serve wealthy men around the world.
And what do you think about this kind of polygamy. White women kept enslaved sexually ?

Attachments

• 16630003_cr_cr.jpg
    16630003_cr_cr.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 153
  • 1401712745.jpg
    1401712745.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 161
  • 915780028_cr.jpg
    915780028_cr.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 171
  • tumblr_npqxvmCVEp1qlne6uo1_540.jpg
    tumblr_npqxvmCVEp1qlne6uo1_540.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 169
And what do you think about this kind of polygamy. White women kept enslaved sexually ?
I think with many white women....its part of our nature to be possessed, to be owned, bred and displayed that way.
You're really open-minded. As a submissive woman would you accept to be auctioned that way and sent abroad in Africa or Middle-East to become a real slave ? You know it implies to have no say at all.962779794_cr.jpg

I am not saying I wouldn't be frighten by being taken like that.....but I also know I have an accepting nature and I think I would be able to learn to serve those that have become my owners.
I'm really impressed by your ability to adapt, your honesty towards yourself and the way you express your need to submit.

Back