Travel to Africa

I imagine that is how it would be and how I would be treated.....someone would be assigned to make sure I am kept clean and looking the best I can. Even that could be a beautiful fulfilling experience.
Thanks for your answer. Do you think in a short term future you could accept the real stuff of being auctioned an sent to the best bidder. That means for you to be on a stage, showing off your assets and physically deeply examined by buyers ? Quite embarrassing for a white caucasian Lady like you. If I ask so many questions, it's because you are a really interesting woman with great expectations in need of exceptionnal experiences.33197794.jpg1117395436.jpg1085354270.jpg

We were on vacation with my wife in Morocco and Egypt. We have stayed in resorts (Egypt) and a hotel in Marrakech. We traveled along routes that were popular and frequented by tourists. Additionally, during the day. Walking outside the hotel / resort at night was and is too dangerous. We decided to follow the recommendations we received from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, as well as from the hotel staff. Winter, winter holidays. In January. We chose this time of the year. We have not yet visited the countries of black Africa. Maybe someday.
How was marrakech, we plan to go there next year

thank you....I know the auction would be a humiliating experience, being brought before the bidders naked, and all of them examining my body.
it would be a time of complete exposure, something white women normally don't experience.
It reminds me of an evening in Paris with my girlfriend at the time. We were invited to a normal and bdsm women's lingerie presentation at a club. The place was very "cosy" with a small stage and tables for two with a very good view on the stage. The spectators, we were about ten couples and two single women, had the right to fondle the girl, to make her take any kind of postures. After the parade, a raffle was held, a lucky man was given a public blowjob, a couple had the chance to fully use the girl and my girlfriend too. They completely exhausted her. The organizer that I knew told me after this evening, that the girl felt ashamed and deeply humiliated but at the same totally aroused and excited.1963264417.jpg

thank you....I know the auction would be a humiliating experience, being brought before the bidders naked, and all of them examining my body.
it would be a time of complete exposure, something white women normally don't experience.
You're not normal (not pejorative). As far I can judge, your deep inner desire and inclination is toward slavery. If you don't become owned and enslaved, you will be unhappy in your life.The best way for you would be to be auctioned as you would find the power exchange you're looking for. Think it over ! Take care Julie.

Attachments

• 5113402-ca92dba6365866480e6d15c9f61a1ab1.mp4
    18.6 MB
so you think I should be auctioned off to the highest bidder...made that persons sexual possession and sexual toy......as you show in that video clip...
Dear Julie, you're the only one to have the answer. I'm not a Pygmalion, just a man who appreciates a very pretty woman and the efforts she makes to see clearly in herself and find more happiness. There are a lot of clues in your posts : ' experience, fullfilling experience, made for', coming back in your posts. Fullfilling experience, is your master expression.You should classify all this, what are my essential expectations ? Is Slavery the right answer for my quest ? To be auctioned off might help you, it could be for a limited period of time and of course discussed with hubby. I think you need to experiment, to go further than the common people. Take care !
Your honourable correspondant, Thomas.
By the way did you like the clip ?

Thomas, thank you for your compliments and your way of looking into my soul and desires. Many people do not understand me, but I think you do.
I realize that serving the Black race is something that white women were created to do,. Its a all consuming thing.
The pleasure is shared Julie. If I can help you promote your quest and make the right decisions, I will do so with pleasure, if you of course allow it. The path you want to take is difficult. Only an exceptional woman like you can become a tremendous slave. You will have moments of intense pleasure and joy, but also painful moments due to your slave status. You're 28, so, it's time for you to give your best years to Black race. and be moulded to their needs. If you agree, it would be good to start a conversation and discuss deeper.
hope everything is ok for you and a little clip dedicated to you.
View attachment 5203905-74eccca949018f0849b3372ad30e72be.mp4

The pleasure is shared Julie. If I can help you promote your quest and make the right decisions, I will do so with pleasure, if you of course allow it. The path you want to take is difficult. Only an exceptional woman like you can become a tremendous slave. You will have moments of intense pleasure and joy, but also painful moments due to your slave status. You're 28, so, it's time for you to give your best years to Black race. and be moulded to their needs. If you agree, it would be good to start a conversation and discuss deeper.
hope everything is ok for you and a little clip dedicated to you.
View attachment 6268850
I really like this idea.

Love your interest in auctions. That is one of our interests as well and love looking at photos and videos of auctions. Love to keep in touch to hear if you are moving ahead to any auction fun

Thomas, thank you for your compliments and your way of looking into my soul and desires. Many people do not understand me, but I think you do.
I realize that serving the Black race is something that white women were created to do,. Its an all consuming thing.
Actually, you can have an evening where you play the role of being a slave .Just for one evening. Theres a club in Paris, France which has a female ‘slave auction’ every last Sunday of the month. It’s quite popular. It’s called
cries et chuchotement. In the 17 th arrondissement. The only purely BDSM club in Paris. However, only a few the ‘clients’ are black. There is an interracial swinger sex club in Paris called Star City. Lots of black men, but just ordinary polyamorous sex.

have you thought of offering your wife to be auctioned at one of these secret events....and what does she think of it?
Now, I'm a widower, I lost my wife two years ago (I'm 67). But we did that once a long time ago. She was very reluctant at the idea first, but I convinced her. Fact is it was more my fantasy than hers. It's always better to follow your girl fantasy than yours. The auction took place in a little after midnight, club Rue Lecourbe (I don't think it's still exist now). She was auctioned with 2 other girls. The prize was a week of total use. They were introduced one after one naked and handcuffed, leashed by the waitress. She was won by a couple, and immediately taken away without saying good bye.

Dear Julie, you're the only one to have the answer. I'm not a Pygmalion, just a man who appreciates a very pretty woman and the efforts she makes to see clearly in herself and find more happiness. There are a lot of clues in your posts : ' experience, fullfilling experience, made for', coming back in your posts. Fullfilling experience, is your master expression.You should classify all this, what are my essential expectations ? Is Slavery the right answer for my quest ? To be auctioned off might help you, it could be for a limited period of time and of course discussed with hubby. I think you need to experiment, to go further than the common people. Take care !
Your honourable correspondant, Thomas.
By the way did you like the clip ?
Mmmmm. very sexy discussion and ideas

Go to Gambia like thousands of white women every year
The Black Men are relentless in their pursuit of white women.
I suggest you look for good man from the Mandinka tribe (A Mandingo) they are very strong and muscular and known for their large penises..
if you go as a couple the wife is pretty much guaranteed to be very well taken care of while the white males should be in an almost state of arousal🌋🖤🖤🖤

Back