Travel to Africa

Does the bald head for tribal women in Africa means something? Does it indicates marital status, ready-to-marry, fertile, or simply tribal habit, fashion, or something else?
Hi Martha, it depends, it's sometimes a sign of inferiority, tribal habit too. You should ask hannahwoman, she knows much about Africa.

Does the bald head for tribal women in Africa means something? Does it indicates marital status, ready-to-marry, fertile, or simply tribal habit, fashion, or something else?
Mostly tribal habit, at least for the kenyan tribes I know, its easy to maintain and nowadays only pastoral/nomadic tribes, and those in remote(ish)/ semi arid areas still keep it eg. maasai and samburu or a variation like the Turkana tribe with the mohawk dreads for women. Most secondary school girls shave close cropped while in school but stop after finishing school. For rituals like death, in my tribe and some others meant female relatives had to shave bald but a trim is enough and not even mandatory these days.

I imagine that is how it would be and how I would be treated.....someone would be assigned to make sure I am kept clean and looking the best I can. Even that could be a beautiful fulfilling experience.
@Andy/Julie Wow, ive been reading your posts on auctions and women sold off to foreign countries and they then belong to wealthy men. This may sound exciting but im sure once they reach a ceeyain age and are undesirable they just get erm... disposed of. Terrifying! Maybe best left as a fantasy this one ladies 😬 Liam Neeson aint gonna come save you all!!

If this was my wife on a tour in Africa, she would thank her guide by spreading her legs and telling him to take his well-deserved reward by fucking her horny married white pussy with his native BBC. She would also encourage him to seed her unprotected, receptive, married white womb, and give her a permanent reminder of her African adventure: an interracial (Black African/White American) baby. For the record, my wife was impregnated by a Black stranger in a foreign country (Guatemala) and became the white mama to their baby.

If this was my wife on a tour in Africa, she would thank her guide by spreading her legs and telling him to take his well-deserved reward by fucking her horny married white pussy with his native BBC. She would also encourage him to seed her unprotected, receptive, married white womb, and give her a permanent reminder of her African adventure: an interracial (Black African/White American) baby. For the record, my wife was impregnated by a Black stranger in a foreign country (Guatemala) and became the white mama to their baby.
That is indeed a most welcome viewpoint from a white couple.

Was it good? We are going in 2 weeks.
It's great. Were there two times and both was awesome. Everyone is very friendly and understanding. Sińce it's not a popular sex tourism destination it's really easy to find lover. You don't even need Tinder for that just talk to interesting bull and he will prepare everything. Ths summer we just focused on encounters with randomly met guys like tourist guides, souvenirs sellers(so bascally everyone in the city) and we were never rejected, neither for group sex nor somewhere in outside near beach or souvenir shop.

Back