Travel to Africa

Thanks for your answer. Do you think in a short term future you could accept the real stuff of being auctioned an sent to the best bidder. That means for you to be on a stage, showing off your assets and physically deeply examined by buyers ? Quite embarrassing for a white caucasian Lady like you. If I ask so many questions, it's because you are a really interesting woman with great expectations in need of exceptionnal experiences.View attachment 6263903View attachment 6263907View attachment 6263910
Love the classice video of the four ladies up for auction

from a womans point of view......the complete exposure of you body to a crowd of strangers who you know are carefully examining you is both totally humiliating and exciting. And than to be bid on by all of them.....and possibly being bought by the highest bidder..,.,.it is something women in the past had happen to them often in the past

from a womans point of view......the complete exposure of you body to a crowd of strangers who you know are carefully examining you is both totally humiliating and exciting. And than to be bid on by all of them.....and possibly being bought by the highest bidder..,.,.it is something women in the past had happen to them often in the past
Yes, totally humiliating ! But being a slave to Black superiors is a work in progress. with steps to cross. To be auctioned and exposed is one of them. It's for you Julie. you should ask your husband to organize one for you. Despite the difficulties, the shame you will feel to be examined like an *******, fondled, posing in various postures, you will discover new resources in yourself and satisfaction.

I can understand what you are saying......this kind of thing would bring out a white womans deepest submissive nature to Black men.
Exactly Julie, you can't escape to it, because it's in you, So, Escape from Freedom and find out the way of life you're craving for. Your well being is at stakes. I understand you're hesitating, it's frightening but there is so much for you to discover and fullfill your self. Take care !;)586.jpg

Yes, totally humiliating ! But being a slave to Black superiors is a work in progress. with steps to cross. To be auctioned and exposed is one of them. It's for you Julie. you should ask your husband to organize one for you. Despite the difficulties, the shame you will feel to be examined like an *******, fondled, posing in various postures, you will discover new resources in yourself and satisfaction.
Yes, new resources is discovered, not sure about my satisfaction, agree the onlookers

As someone living in West Africa, I can recommend our coastal regions as some of best beach destinations in the world, and very affordable if you are traveling from a country with a strong currency. Cabo Verde, Senegal, Guinea Bissau, Cote d'Ivoire, Ghana, Togo, and Benin are all great coastal destinations where you will find a similar beach vibe to the Caribbean islands, as this is where most of the black diaspora originates from. From what I've heard women say, Western and Central Africa are also the regions with the most endowed black cocks. Gambia has recently cracked down on sex tourism but the other countries are still very accommodating to all tourists. Nigeria is not for beginners, but once you become familiar with the region there are great destinations there worth visiting, as well as a thriving swinger and sex club scene. Overall, people are very friendly and welcoming to tourists, and interracial couples are a very common sight at holiday resorts. If you ever need to find a black stud, a sure bet is to visit the nearest beach and you'll typically find several ripped black guys with dreadlocks like myself available to take care of your needs.

One of the main downsides is that there aren't any designated nude beaches that I'm aware of. However, depending on the crowd and management in the case of private venues, you can certainly find many secluded locations that will permit guests a wide range of freedom. This is especially the case with smaller venues hosting larger groups, because it's good business. The best resorts tend to be run by expats who settle down here and want to create their own small havens for world travellers who find themselves in these parts. There are countless secluded resorts along the coastline, rivers, and lakes, and more keep popping up each year. Part of the fun is discovering new hideaways off the beaten tourist track. We typically receive a surge of tourists in December getting away for the winter, so I've already started booking stays at resorts to get ahead of the peak season.

This is a short video I took at a riverside Airbnb I discovered by chance earlier this year. PM me if you're interested in a visit:

View attachment 5425323
How beautiful is our lands (continent) and slowly is getting back to us after all the problems and struggles.

Thomas, thank you for your compliments and your way of looking into my soul and desires. Many people do not understand me, but I think you do.
I realize that serving the Black race is something that white women were created to do,. Its a all consuming thing.
I as a white man think it's the way nature intended to be. I think white women and black men were made for each other to fuck and white men and black women to help to nourish them to be together and watch them fuck.

Back