Travel Arrangments...

SykBull73

Male
Real Person
From
CA, US
I was recently invited by a couple to take a trip and spend the weekend with them at there house (based on the information I have its there house). Here's the problem...they want me to pay for my own plane ticket! I think that's crazy.
Even when it comes to getting a hotel I expect the hosting couple to pay for the room (sometimes I'll help out but it should fall on them) I mean after all I'm doing the couple a service in my eyes.

Am I being an unreasonable asshole here?

I was recently invited by a couple to take a trip and spend the weekend with them at there house (based on the information I have its there house). Here's the problem...they want me to pay for my own plane ticket! I think that's crazy.
Even when it comes to getting a hotel I expect the hosting couple to pay for the room (sometimes I'll help out but it should fall on them) I mean after all I'm doing the couple a service in my eyes.

What do u think?

I look at that a couple of different ways. If they invited you, then maybe they could suggest assisting with the plane ticket. Personally, I never would. I also never pay for a hotel room. Doing them a "service" sounds a whole lot like *******/gigolo. But then again, I can't see playing with someone who has to fly to see me because then you can bet it is just a one-time thing, and that isn't an option for me.

You asked if you are being an unreasonable asshole. That statement of yours "I'm doing the couple a service" does sound like an asshole.

My opinion, and you asked.

I dont think you're being an asshole. But i do kinda think its unfair to EXPECT for a couple to pay for the hotel. If u look at the ratio of couples to black men, we out number them by a vast amount. So if you aren't willing to they probably have a whole lineup on standby. For many couples, allowing u to fuck the wife is a honor/privilege. So if every guy is offering their "services" you're gonna run into situations of couples jus shopping elsewhere. cuz believe me homie, no matter what you're packing, u aint that special when its 3 bbc on her block willing to do the same. (Hypothetically speaking. And no offense)

Now on the situation in general... ******* seems very fishy to me. Lol. U better make sure they are verified. Voice chat. Video chat. Do anything to ensure they are serious. Make sure you aren't wasting your time. My personal suggestion would be to jus find couples within short driving distance

I look at that a couple of different ways. If they invited you, then maybe they could suggest assisting with the plane ticket. Personally, I never would. I also never pay for a hotel room. Doing them a "service" sounds a whole lot like *******/gigolo. But then again, I can't see playing with someone who has to fly to see me because then you can bet it is just a one-time thing, and that isn't an option for me.

You asked if you are being an unreasonable asshole. That statement of yours "I'm doing the couple a service" does sound like an asshole.

My opinion, and you asked.
Damn!!!! Lol

LOL ok ok. I everybody seems to be saying pretty much the same thing. Guess it's time to make an attitude adjustment. Thank you for everyones input and honesty :D

I mean thats only 2 people's opinion. I'm jus speaking on certain aspects. The reference to u offering your services was my only critique. But if a couple reached out to u and wanted u to fly out then they should be responsible for ya plane ticket. That seems like the only gurantee that you aren't wasting ya time.

From my experience, the number 1 rule of Traveling bulls is to never travel for a first time experience with a couple you've never met. Now if you were already going to a destination and they happen to be there at the same time then fine but never specifically travel for sex. I made that mistake early in my Bull career never to be repeated, the couple never showed up. If you have flight benefits then that is another story you might be able to risk it as it's an expense you don't have to worry about but still no. Only travel to see a couple you've already played with.

As for paying for the room, you don't get free accommodations until you've proven you're worth it. I know from experience, after the first time if you really laid the pipe down well a couple might, key word might, be inclined to pay for your accommodations or at least let you stay for free with them. Rare that they would just get you your own room. The entire reason they're inviting you is to please her so why get a separate room for you to bring someone else to your room?

And always remember these people are inviting you into their marriage so you should be a bit more grateful cause the other argument can be said that a husband is letting you have his wife so why aren't you paying for their room? The one with the pussy has the power even in a sub cuck situation. If you start to get overbearing you will be cut from the roster.

We throw BBC parties and all the single chicks get bent out of shape because we charge them the same as the couples and the single guys. Unicorns genreally ...... not all but most ..... have this attitude like they should just be handed everything they want in the lifestyle and a lot of it is because everyone puts them on pedestal. If anything it's a BBC party and if anyone gets in for free it would be the guys.

I think there needs to be more context in this situation. Did they reach out to you? Did they knew how far away you were while talking? Did they lead you to believe they would handle travel arrangements?

There's tons of talk on here about serving blackmen and completely taking care of them. Often people dont have the means to actually do that. At the end of the day there are plenty of BBC closer who wouldn't cost a thing and are willing and eager and often people dont have the means to buy a round trip flight. Of course it's much better with someone who you click with.

If they are offering their house and all the free pussy you want, maybe they feel its then fair for you to pay your way out there. Again without more context I would have to side with the couple.

From my experience, the number 1 rule of Traveling bulls is to never travel for a first time experience with a couple you've never met. Now if you were already going to a destination and they happen to be there at the same time then fine but never specifically travel for sex. I made that mistake early in my Bull career never to be repeated, the couple never showed up. If you have flight benefits then that is another story you might be able to risk it as it's an expense you don't have to worry about but still no. Only travel to see a couple you've already played with.

As for paying for the room, you don't get free accommodations until you've proven you're worth it. I know from experience, after the first time if you really laid the pipe down well a couple might, key word might, be inclined to pay for your accommodations or at least let you stay for free with them. Rare that they would just get you your own room. The entire reason they're inviting you is to please her so why get a separate room for you to bring someone else to your room?

And always remember these people are inviting you into their marriage so you should be a bit more grateful cause the other argument can be said that a husband is letting you have his wife so why aren't you paying for their room? The one with the pussy has the power even in a sub cuck situation. If you start to get overbearing you will be cut from the roster.
Real *******. Take notes from a brother who made a "career" out of being a bull. Lol. #Respect.

Great answer brah

ALL GREAT INFO! So check this out. I was contacted by a couple about 2 weeks ago. The husband said "get us a room, a nice one" I said "let's go half on it". That pissed him off so much he cut off communication.

Again, am I looking at this the wrong way?

I mean I'm paying for a full day when we're only going to hang out for a few hours...well maybe it's not that bad lol.
I guess I did make myself sound like a gigalo before lol. Another lesson learned...you gotta pay attention to how you come off ;)

Truth be told paying for the room should be a given since this man is allowing you to be with his wife. It's the least we can do as single men considering single men in the lifestyle have a bad reputation as it is.

Now if they contacted you and wanted you to travel then I feel like they should foot bill if they suggested you travel.

I had a couple from Lake Charles that wanted me to drive to them with no guarantees. That's 3 hours too far to be going for a meet & greet. If I gotta travel that far Imma need some incentives.

Good clarification - my humble view since you asked is that you both have some culpability. The husband is being a total dick for inviting you to come (which by definition makes you a guest), and not try to make your stay more welcoming. And you have some culpability here for not realizing that with the signals from his behavior, it’s unlikely that you’re going to have a good experience with them.

You’re focusing on the money aspect - which I believe masks the bigger issue, which is him being a deluded human. It’s like inviting friends to a barbecue and ask them to pay a cover. The etiquette of an invitation is that the host and guest extend an effort to make the other feel welcome and have a good time. This wreaks of both host and guest believing that they are doing the other a favor or service that needs to be compensated.

From his behavior - I can also predict with great certainty that he and his wife will flake. Someone who really wants a great outcome from someone else, puts in an effort to create goodwill through courtesy, rapport, etc. if there is no effort up front, it’s almost certain they are not expecting a good outcome.
Point. Blank. Period

I don't know about being an asshole, but possibly you expect more than what they think you're worth. I, for one, am certainly not paying a man's plane ticket to fly to us and fuck my wife when I can find any number of men locally to do the same. You always have the option of not going.

Good clarification - my humble view since you asked is that you both have some culpability. The husband is being a total dick for inviting you to come (which by definition makes you a guest), and not try to make your stay more welcoming. And you have some culpability here for not realizing that with the signals from his behavior, it’s unlikely that you’re going to have a good experience with them.

You’re focusing on the money aspect - which I believe masks the bigger issue, which is him being a deluded human. It’s like inviting friends to a barbecue and ask them to pay a cover. The etiquette of an invitation is that the host and guest extend an effort to make the other feel welcome and have a good time. This wreaks of both host and guest believing that they are doing the other a favor or service that needs to be compensated.

From his behavior - I can also predict with great certainty that he and his wife will flake. Someone who really wants a great outcome from someone else, puts in an effort to create goodwill through courtesy, rapport, etc. if there is no effort up front, it’s almost certain they are not expecting a good outcome.
Really nice break down :)

It’s hard for couples on the other end of things too, we try to be gracious hosts because we know we’re in the middle of nowhere. We’ve offered to pay for room and board for anyone traveling in our area, we’ve actually paid for two rooms that were never used because they never showed up. We live in the mountains of Colorado and have offered to act as tour guides ( mountains, trails, camping, nude hot springs, etc.) and depending on the details worked after all we’ve offered I’d honestly be a little offended if I was asked to support more on top of that and I know my husband would be too. But alas that is just one view and experience amongst throngs of individuals

not only do I think you are an asshole I also think you are an UNBELIEVABLE ARESHOLE I wouldn't normally be so direct but you did ask the question
I think you should take that unbelievable areshole and take it where you may find someone to believe you are real!!!!!!

not only do I think you are an asshole I also think you are an UNBELIEVABLE ARESHOLE I wouldn't normally be so direct but you did ask the question
I think you should take that unbelievable areshole and take it where you may find someone to believe you are real!!!!!!
Lmao. Sheesh

well, thank you for the feed back...and I did ask for. I asked so that I could have a better understanding and correct whatever misguided attitude I may have. I've seen some great information on here and now have a much better understanding of how I can change my view.
Trust me, I'm the type of person that doesn't have to be told the same thing too many times lol
;)

Back