Transformation of Western civilization

White men have literally gone through a process of psychological castration. Rather than fucking a gorgeous looking white woman themselves, they want to watch a black man fuck that woman
View attachment 6961783
I think this is becoming very real for a lot of white men, myself included have seen very hot women out and about and thought to myself how great she would look with a bbc.

I am not of your opinion at all....BUT you all hopefully know that a new civilization can´t be based only on sex and fucking right :) ?

The origins of racism are the complexes of whites towards blacks. I went through a transition myself, I grew up in a conservative environment.Over the years, I have understood a lot, I have realized that racism is the worst evil based on the ideologies of chubby white people.

And it's not just about the sexual aspect. This shows us how absurd a phenomenon racism is.

Western civilization is undergoing a transformation and it is causing shock to people who think in the old way. It's just that black people are making their voices heard and it's scaring white people

as lomg as the new style offers my family a good living condition I am fine with it BUT it will not go without some violence in the end ...... there is still a considerable ammount of white pride and racists in western countries who would rather nuke all to death than accept it

as lomg as the new style offers my family a good living condition I am fine with it BUT it will not go without some violence in the end ...... there is still a considerable ammount of white pride and racists in western countries who would rather nuke all to death than accept it
That generation will be the last generation to represent their own thoughts. The girls of those racist families have already started giving blowjobs to black men

I think I am cautious about brining my wife into the lifestyle with blacks reading all this "politics". You don´t have that with Asians, Whites, Indians...it always feels like "taking away" white women...

Last edited:
Your wife will be Black only in a few years whether you like it or not. No white men exist...
sounds like a threat! Almost as if you blacks have all mind-control/******* power over humans. What do you expect. My wife sees Blacks and initially become wet opnes her jeans and says "Here masters?". If it were so you would rule the world already. I see otheriwse the case .

sounds like a threat! Almost as if you blacks have all mind-control/******* power over humans. What do you expect. My wife sees Blacks and initially become wet opnes her jeans and says "Here masters?". If it were so you would rule the world already. I see otheriwse the case .
Keep your emotions in check. Based on your posts, I think you are afraid of the upcoming changes. European women are becoming liberated and independent.

Back