Training him to be a 100% obedient Bi-cuck. Tips & pics?

Should i share a picture of him wearing a chastity, my pink thong and a big buttplug?

• Yes.

Votes: 130 76.9%
  • No.

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • I'd be rough, humiliate him and use his ass.

Votes: 42 24.9%
  • Train his throat.

Votes: 31 18.3%

• Total voters
Heey everyone 🥰

Currently training him to be a caged, 100% obedient Bi-cuck. I would love to hear some opinions and suggestions on what he should be required to do, etc. I'd love to hear about the more "extreme" stuff as well, even if it's just a fantasy🤩

Please share your stories, pictures, GIFs and movies. Both amateur and Professional:love:

Last weekend me and one of my bulls ****** him to wear his cage, my used pink thong and a big red buttplug.😏 Maybe he should get a regular bull he can meet by himself?
wow .. a journey . Its my fantasy, dont know if it will every happen. But it seems good to read and see all the responses.

I'm dating this white guy who is in a key position to help with my career progression. Not the only option I have, but he is the nerdy kind of type who doesn't go after every woman he crosses paths with. The rather shy'ish kind of guy. And I think he is cuck material too. He knows I'm married and seems comfortable with being just a 'lover'. Once he has served his purpose, I plan to tell him about the black guys I meet out of town, the things I do with them, and how I love it, and see how he reacts. Can't wait.
Change of plans. I noticed he liked it when I put my finger on his butt hole while he penetrates me. Will see if I can peg him until he gets hooked on it, before I explain what I do with my black friends.

Can you explain further about this. Does pegging help convert guys?
It should help him understand the pleasure I feel with my other men and appreciate their prowess. That's the kind of feedback I received on my mistakes while trying to get my husband to participate more actively at my meets with bbc guys. Pegging and / or more cleaning up and / or more oral on the bulls + patience helps apparently to convert stags into cucks.
I've told him yesterday on the phone I would bring some gadgets he would like to try. He sounded curious and open minded. I think I'm on the right path with him. :devilish:☺️

I'm dating this white guy who is in a key position to help with my career progression. Not the only option I have, but he is the nerdy kind of type who doesn't go after every woman he crosses paths with. The rather shy'ish kind of guy. And I think he is cuck material too. He knows I'm married and seems comfortable with being just a 'lover'. Once he has served his purpose, I plan to tell him about the black guys I meet out of town, the things I do with them, and how I love it, and see how he reacts. Can't wait.
You fucking slut, use those white guys and get banged by BBC's!!!!

It should help him understand the pleasure I feel with my other men and appreciate their prowess. That's the kind of feedback I received on my mistakes while trying to get my husband to participate more actively at my meets with bbc guys. Pegging and / or more cleaning up and / or more oral on the bulls + patience helps apparently to convert stags into cucks.
I've told him yesterday on the phone I would bring some gadgets he would like to try. He sounded curious and open minded. I think I'm on the right path with him. :devilish:☺️
Can you please tell us how it went ? 🙊

depends what you, your cuck, and bull like.

for example, you could….
- further feminize him so he only wears panties and stockings under his pants in public settings.
- in private he must fully feminize /sissify himself.
- make the butt plug a remote control vibrating one that you and your bull control while is is at work/out either along or together, especially if he doesn’t obey.
- keep him caged, add spikes to the cage to punish any erections.
- make him suck your bull hard
- have your bull finish in the cuck, either mouth or ass.
- have your bull finish on your cuck somewhere private, and then walk out in public if he misbehaves.
- you and your cuck (in femme) go cock hunting and you play wingwoman.
- the two of you double date with your bull and anther man.

Thank you for this inspiration 😇 He had his first meeting with two bi-bulls last night!😍

Back