Toxic people

MuslimSlut

Couple
Hi, just received a k.i.k message from someone who immediately asked me for pics, I'm like yea sure, then he proceeded to put ??? And was being pushy, people like that who have no chill and throwing accusations you might be fake without even giving me their profile lol, move on don't need you or anyone like you, only chilled relaxed people message me. Anyone else go bother yourself.

Hi, just received a k.i.k message from someone who immediately asked me for pics, I'm like yea sure, then he proceeded to put ??? And was being pushy, people like that who have no chill and throwing accusations you might be fake without even giving me their profile lol, move on don't need you or anyone like you, only chilled relaxed people message me. Anyone else go bother yourself.

I agree, btw I’m a huge fan of muslim sluts, and my wife of circumcised cocks . You don’t have to take sh1t from anyone.

Well said

It’s tricky knowing who is real on kik it’s full of money hunting fakes and people who ain’t who they say they are so I agree. You need to get to know and trust in real life

Nothing like a Muslim pussie. Would love to eat you out before fucking you 💋

Back