Total newbie couple, need some advice

izzydoes

Couple
So we are a couple in our late 30's. Both are pretty hot and both are pretty horny. But no real experience with any of this. My name is Izzy and me and my man logged in here some time ago, but really did not get how this works. Now both of us still have some fantasies on our mind. Would love to hook up with either hot couple, or another guy, black or white don't matter, or possibly even two guys. The thought is hot, but both of us are so scared of how this would actually work. Like would my man join in? Would he get a hard on even? Would he come just from the thought of seeing me fuck other men? He keeps saying that the idea turns him on, but from an idea to reality is a loooong road. Need some advice and some inspiration. We are Amsterdam based but move around a lot. So a meeting irl could be something we'd be up to, but just the thought makes me kind of cringe. Here is a taste of me ; )

Last edited:
In the exact same position here... we have both decided and agreed on wanting to do it but she just gets too nervous when it's finally time to pull the trigger (and tbh, so do I) and keeps getting cold feet right before... not sure how to go on about it.. so keep us posted

My two cents: There's no real magic/magick nor mystery in fulfilling your desire or fantasy, no headache in making it come true, no tricks. A simple, normal conversation with down-to-earth potential man would take you a long way. The main topics of conversation would need to turn around getting to know each other, your fantasy and how you wish it to happen in the first place, what would make it comfortable and safe for you. And bear in mind, you should always make sure that it all contains an aspect of safety.

Back