Florida newbies

Hello all. Newbies here in SW Central Fl. We aren’t into labels, but still trying to figure out how best to describe ourselves. Some of the posts on here read more like Penthouse letters and can’t help but suspect if they are real or not. We are working on becoming verified and paying members. She’s 4’10”, 44, and is in my humble opinion, gorgeous. Husband here. We are exploring this fantasy and have decided to make it real. Like I said, not into labels but we know we are NOT swingers. This is about her living out a fantasy and me being turned on by watching and/or participating. We have agreed I will NOT be participating with anyone but her and the single black male(s) we hook up with. So I guess we are at least a hotwife couple (wannabes) with serious chance of developing into hotwife/cuckold couple as we have purchased a chastity device for me and have discussed periods of lockdown prior to first encounter and during the encounter to permit full enjoyment of time we have for the encounter.

We are registering for Splash Mocha -Atlanta (yes we realize rooms have sold out but will do a couple of day/evening passes to attempt to explore this live and in an environment of nonjudgmental acceptance.

Single black studs feel free to message us. Long term goal would be to have 2 or 3 regulars for ongoing fun. Thanks!

Hello all. Newbies here in SW Central Fl. We aren’t into labels, but still trying to figure out how best to describe ourselves. Some of the posts on here read more like Penthouse letters and can’t help but suspect if they are real or not. We are working on becoming verified and paying members. She’s 4’10”, 44, and is in my humble opinion, gorgeous. Husband here. We are exploring this fantasy and have decided to make it real. Like I said, not into labels but we know we are NOT swingers. This is about her living out a fantasy and me being turned on by watching and/or participating. We have agreed I will NOT be participating with anyone but her and the single black male(s) we hook up with. So I guess we are at least a hotwife couple (wannabes) with serious chance of developing into hotwife/cuckold couple as we have purchased a chastity device for me and have discussed periods of lockdown prior to first encounter and during the encounter to permit full enjoyment of time we have for the encounter.

We are registering for Splash Mocha -Atlanta (yes we realize rooms have sold out but will do a couple of day/evening passes to attempt to explore this live and in an environment of nonjudgmental acceptance.

Single black studs feel free to message us. Long term goal would be to have 2 or 3 regulars for ongoing fun. Thanks!
Very nice post and introduction to the scene and area! You will truly enjoy Mocha Splash!!!! Time to get your feet soaked! Just wanted to say hi from a Central Florida Black Male!

Attachments

• IMG_8148.jpeg
    IMG_8148.jpeg
    81.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_8147.jpeg
    IMG_8147.jpeg
    266.2 KB · Views: 12

Pensacola Couple Here,
Welcome Aboard...!!!

***New To South Florida

New to S. FL looking for hotwives/shared wives/vixens who love black meat and full thick loads. I’m professional, athletic shape, and discreet!

You are welcomed to go the way you chose but it sounds like you are heading in the right direction I just want to help you out!

Back