Total control....

thais

I have the desire to give complete control over my wife and our lives to a king black bull who would make my wife and I do humiliating and degrading things, even in public, along with our friends and family.
Is it so weird that I want all the women in my family to be whores for black men and want everyone to know about it? And want them to go through humiliation and public exposure?

Everyone. Her sister and friends all bully me. Our bull talks to everyone about getting her pregnant
I want the BBC Master to humiliate not only me but also my wife, to treat her like a slave and make her obey humiliating orders in public, and for me to be passive and also do what he says, all in front of family and friends as they comment on how much of a whore my wife is and how much of a cuckold I am.

I want the BBC Master to humiliate not only me but also my wife, to treat her like a slave and make her obey humiliating orders in public, and for me to be passive and also do what he says, all in front of family and friends as they comment on how much of a whore my wife is and how much of a cuckold I am.

Who else do you want? What would be the limits?

I have the desire to give complete control over my wife and our lives to a king black bull who would make my wife and I do humiliating and degrading things, even in public, along with our friends and family.
Is it so weird that I want all the women in my family to be whores for black men and want everyone to know about it? And want them to go through humiliation and public exposure?
Reading your post it is clear that you are still in the "fantasy" stage of the lifestyle without acctually taking that first step.
Your wife submitting herself to a Bull is not humiliating, it's empowering.
She will be enjoying the best sex ever and you will probably not be able to handle the excitement yourself.
Most bois feel a potent mix of embarrasment, jealousy and adrenelin all at the same time, whereas we usually feel waves and waves of leg trembling orgasms so it really is a win/win situation for all concerned.
Be careful about involving the family as not all people are enlightened or approve of the lifestyle.

Here's my two cents. I have met one real couple like this and not long ago a fake couple from Germany. The idea to some couples is exciting and sexy at the same time but then reality rears its ugly head and then it becomes a pleasant dream.

It's hard for me to understand why anyone would give up their life to be a slave! How does your wife feel about it?
My wife is a masochistic submissive, she already had an ex who was domineering and she already wanted me to do some things with her, like spanking and domination. But I'm really bad at it and I actually just enjoy watching her get fucked. I am also turned on by her and my humiliation.

Reactions: wit
Reading your post it is clear that you are still in the "fantasy" stage of the lifestyle without acctually taking that first step.
Your wife submitting herself to a Bull is not humiliating, it's empowering.
She will be enjoying the best sex ever and you will probably not be able to handle the excitement yourself.
Most bois feel a potent mix of embarrasment, jealousy and adrenelin all at the same time, whereas we usually feel waves and waves of leg trembling orgasms so it really is a win/win situation for all concerned.
Be careful about involving the family as not all people are enlightened or approve of the lifestyle.
I think is a Thailand man if I am not wrong,sometimes Asian culture can be funny with relationships family etc etc,not all but some.

Back