Blonde Wife PAWG

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
OR, US
Top 9 reasons why white women “love”/ are obsess with black men: quoting them :

1. “Rhythm in Bed”
( They said black men give them good sex…one person pointed out that, her white ex-partner was a 5 minutes man.)

2. “The skin”
( apparently black skin on white is “lovely” it feels great on white skin…)

3. “Treat them right”
( That black men treat them right and give them respect )

4. “Confidence”
( That black men carry themselves with grace , they have grand presence)

5. “They are healthy “
( That black men take good care of their skin, they shower etc)

6. ” [European men] are very feminine”

7. “Never a dull moment”

8. “Good looking”

9. “Bed treat”

women are sometimes embarrassed to admit their motives. if white men had double the muscle and cock size as black men... we'd be hearing how they treat women right, are confident, take care of them, are more handsome, interesting, last longer, manly, have clean skin lol.

once a woman wants to fuck you she'll see nothing but the positives. my wife would go on and on about this guy she was crushing on. then he insulted her once and she has a long list of negatives about him lol.

1. “Rhythm in Bed”
( They said black men give them good sex…one person pointed out that, her white ex-partner was a 5 minutes man.)

2. “The skin”

3. “Treat them right”

4. “Confidence”

5. “They are healthy “

7. “Never a dull moment”

8. “Good looking”

9. “Bed treat”

Seeing a lot of men (white) claiming it's B.S. I firmly believe that some of these ideas, thoughts and fantasies help to make a white woman more curious about black men, and has them thinking, "IS there a difference, and I'd like to find out, even if it's a quiet, discreet encounter." I've had many white women that I've worked with loosen up after a beer/cocktail or two (when out in a social setting) and get close enough to "brush their body" against mine, find a way to slip a hand across my dick or come right out and ask if I'd be interested in having the next sip at their place. I'd like to think it's all me, but I've seen them in the work environment and they show no inclination at all towards being interested in a black guy. That's why it's usually a big surprise to me when it happens. It's partly the curiosity, and some of that is generated by items on this list.

Financially, Caucasian males usually (not always) superior .
"Superior?" Usually have higher paying jobs, yes. Superior, no. Many Caucasian males have higher paying jobs due to their education, family ties, inheritance and other factors. Some of these factors, Black men were not entitled to (education, access to high paying jobs, the ability to make connections at the country club, etc.). Financial stability is NOT superiority.

women are sometimes embarrassed to admit their motives. if white men had double the muscle and cock size as black men... we'd be hearing how they treat women right, are confident, take care of them, are more handsome, interesting, last longer, manly, have clean skin lol.

once a woman wants to fuck you she'll see nothing but the positives. my wife would go on and on about this guy she was crushing on. then he insulted her once and she has a long list of negatives about him lol.
And this is all bullshit ! The white man just have to stop trying to hustle his follow white men's money with various treatment against hairloss that doesnt work and simply come up with a cure once and for all!

Now look at this video ! Who the most aesthetic man in this video ? Is it the white man Mike Thurston or the black gentleman to the right? They are equal in size but who wins the battle here in the light (as seen in the thumbnail)

Last edited:

1. “Rhythm in Bed”

2. “The skin”

3. “Treat them right”

4. “Confidence”

5. “They are healthy “

7. “Never a dull moment”

8. “Good looking”

9. “Bed treat”

Hot!

It's only cock size - And that skin contrasting when together,
You left out the mental aspect---that can be as exciting as the physical (almost)! You're living out a fantasy, trying something completely new, something that you've dreamed about, looked at and wondered about for years! Now, it's happening and you can't help but have all of your senses at their peak and enjoying every second (not knowing what to expect next)!

I’m a Blackman and this is BS. I guarantee this is some “CUCK” fantasy bullshit because everyone is DIFFERENT I know white dude’s who are jacked as fuck. And black dudes who are jacked as fuck LOL. Whoever wrote this is a cuck behind a keyboard. Plan & Simple and folks should stay of CRACK because it’s bad for you.🤷🏽‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

I’m a Blackman and this is BS. I guarantee this is some “CUCK” fantasy bullshit because everyone is DIFFERENT I know white dude’s who are jacked as fuck. And black dudes who are jacked as fuck LOL. Whoever wrote this is a cuck behind a keyboard. Plan & Simple and folks should stay of CRACK because it’s bad for you.🤷🏽‍♂️🤣🤣🤣
Hello

PM us

You left out the mental aspect---that can be as exciting as the physical (almost)! You're living out a fantasy, trying something completely new, something that you've dreamed about, looked at and wondered about for years! Now, it's happening and you can't help but have all of your senses at their peak and enjoying every second (not knowing what to expect next)!

asian men would be just as new/exciting to white women, but there's no interest, it's all starts with cock size.
asian women fantasize about white men for the same reason.

When someone over-dimensions another person and/or another group of people in a negative or positive sense, it is essentially an expression of a latent desire in reference to others.

A significant number of husbands who want to persuade their wives to have cuckold sex have latent bisexual/homoerotic desires, to achieve which they use their wives as a kind of "biomechanical tool". What I have described can be observed with IR-based cuckold and "traditional" sex, that is, non-IR-based cuckold sex.

Like other commenters, I am of the opinion that this list of positive criteria could have been formulated by a latent gay/bi man and not by a woman!

Last but not least, I would add that in terms of physical and mental endowments and learned abilities, there is a certain level of overlap between the representatives of the species (subvariants) that make up the human race and there is no absolute category!!
A person with an objective vision did not fabricate a general judgment with any sign!

Seeing a lot of men (white) claiming it's B.S. I firmly believe that some of these ideas, thoughts and fantasies help to make a white woman more curious about black men, and has them thinking, "IS there a difference, and I'd like to find out, even if it's a quiet, discreet encounter." I've had many white women that I've worked with loosen up after a beer/cocktail or two (when out in a social setting) and get close enough to "brush their body" against mine, find a way to slip a hand across my dick or come right out and ask if I'd be interested in having the next sip at their place. I'd like to think it's all me, but I've seen them in the work environment and they show no inclination at all towards being interested in a black guy. That's why it's usually a big surprise to me when it happens. It's partly the curiosity, and some of that is generated by items on this list.

Curiosity, also known as the instinct to learn, is one of the strongest instincts in human nature, and instincts make up the largest part of human behavior.
Like nutrition, fluid consumption, sleep and other desires, sex is also a need, which the instinct of desire can only intensify, and this can really be enhanced by the above list that someone formulated. You see that well man!

As a result of a possible physical and mental positive experience, curiosity can even become persuasive after a while, but this is not "scripture".!

Back