To you black men

In life, the simplest questions are usually the hardest to answer. Once I think I knew for sure white I love white women... But I can't anymore. And I hate comparing white women over black women. In the end, they're both women. I'd say the same for Asian women, except I'm yet to meet any Asian woman to know.

I guess its more fairer to say that I'm attracted towards white women, not just for sex, but a lot more I can't describe. They're sexy and open-minded a lot about stuff like sex & sensuality. Maybe in time I'll get married to one... Or maybe not. My fingers are crossed.

And I'm sure there's a LOT of white women that would be more than happy to share their lives with you Dsoul.. And I might add that she will be one very lucky woman..

And I'm sure there's a LOT of white women that would be more than happy to share their lives with you Dsoul.. And I might add that she will be one very lucky woman..

As long as down the road, she don't file for divorce, and I don't end up making like O.J. Simpson on her.

As Dsoul said, it's difficult to put into words. Personally speaking, I'm attracted to women in general; I'm not sure how much race factors into it. From a sexual stand point, the white women I've been intimate with seem more inclined with their sexuality. Many of them were more open-minded , and seemed to genuinely enjoy certain things. However, I can't say that's a trait that only white women have.

@IL: I like the way you put it down. Never a good thing for one to look at such things with race or colour on the mind. If only people would just fall in love and stop wondering what colour of a person's skin he/she is, the world would be a much better place to live in. Better here than on Mars.

Back