To all the black people in US

In the Spanish empire interracial marriages were legal since 1514, in the USA since 1967. Latin America is one of the most mixed-race territories in the world. Spain is in the top of the rankings of LGBT-friendly countries and it's a major LGBT tourist destination. In Spain same-sex marriage is legal since 2005, in the USA since 2014. There is a great amount of bullshit in this country, but I don't consider it more conservative than the average, stereotypes aside.

I am not questioning your Spanishness, but your personal attitude. It probably won't help in the treatment you get in return. For instance, I wouldn't have sex with a person who conceives interracial sex as a form of retaliation.
Oh God... YOU'RE BACK. but under a different name 🙄

I must admit I have not much read the first eight pages of this thread, but I have noticed an incredible amount of arguments and disagreement. This is not OK. What is happening right now in the United States when it comes to racism is not OK.

I will be the first person to admit myself and my girlfriend’s white privilege, and it pains me when other white people fail to realize their own White privilege. We do not have to constantly live our lives in fear and oppression. It’s not fair, and it’s not right.

Although this is a social issue, I have noticed my own prejudice in the cuckold lifestyle....and I think there are a lot of similar cuckolds who should realize the same thing. I had been getting off to the taboo-ness of my girlfriend having sex with a black man. I never truly saw potential bulls as people, and I have failed to put myself in their shoes. Rather, I have realized I only saw them for their BBCs and their ability to please. And for that, I am so, so sorry. I admit my fault in that, and how it is wrong to think of black men as merely sex objects. They face so much hatred and vitriol EVERY DAY, and it is NOT OK. I committed to trying to cure my prejudice views.

That’s another reason why i didn’t want to make a thread.. Please don’t thank me it’s the wrong way of viewing it! Either you have morals or you don’t
I wont argue, daymn Man.. this is really not going any where! .. if we cant accept each other talk !

You motherfuckers will "all lives matter" our ears off. All this talk about Spanish and Chinese, and European. We don't give a fuck. The problems affecting us black men IN AMERICA is the issue here. Everybody knows racism exist around the whole world, we get it. But dont divert the focus from our American struggles to give us history lessons. The global headlines are talking about the problem here in 2020 and @Kaaa did a good job of stating that. Stop changing the narratives.
This is such a huge part of the problem.. It's not about the racism other people feel, nobody is saying racism is exclusive to black people in America, but unless you ARE a black person in America you don't understand the severity.

Chiming in with the Misery Olympics about how such and such a race has it bad too or the history of racism over yonder isn't constructive and it's dismissive af. Whether you think you're racist or not, not even allowing space for this conversation without making it about a different struggle is in and of itself racist.

This is such a huge part of the problem.. It's not about the racism other people feel, nobody is saying racism is exclusive to black people in America, but unless you ARE a black person in America you don't understand the severity.

Chiming in with the Misery Olympics about how such and such a race has it bad too or the history of racism over yonder isn't constructive and it's dismissive af. Whether you think you're racist or not, not even allowing space for this conversation without making it about a different struggle is in and of itself racist.

Sooo damn true and I get so enraged when other white people say that *******. Do not for a second think you understand what it is like to be in a black man’s shoes in our society. I do not comment on that stuff often because I have no idea what it is like being black in our society. But other ignorant white people feel like they do, or that they need to somehow pit one race against another.

When people realize we are Truman in the Truman show some will understand. We are in a pagan society.. The powers that be are celebrating Beltane. Forget this incident and the convid. Think back to how many black stars have died in the past months. They will keep this energy up this summer. Funny how they started things off From everyone being locked down. To the death of Stephen Jackson friend. He called his twin. In the Twin cities approaching the month of twins Gemini.
Long shot but you sound a lot like the late Gary Bell? Kudos to you if you know who he was @Orion Pax ?

As a simple person who is too afraid to protest outside but want to show my support... I'll be sure to find some black men this week to suck their cocks as a way of saying I'm sorry for racist white men.

Honey, take it from a black man, if you care about us, put that energy and time into protesting somehow.
White woman have more to offer to the plight of black men or black people in general than a bunch of their holes.
Honey, take it from a black man, if you care about us, put that energy and time into protesting somehow.

Last edited:
Well Brotha Stiff lol.... I can tell you FIRSTHAND I lived in Wiesbaden and Heidelberg Germany and I got nothing but love for 5 Years From My deutschlanders.
🇩🇪 🖤

Never heard the N Word one time.

Plus the Frauleins are sexy af.

My grandmother witnessed the occupation of Germany by US troops in 1945. She told me that the black US soldiers were much more human to the defeated German population than the white soldiers. (This was particularly absurd, since many whites up to the generals themselves were of German descent.)
The black men were much more popular and it is believed that the German women had more children from black men than from white men. The popularity of blacks may also stem from their behavior at the time.

I'm going to continue to be a ******* heart liberal who volunteers and helps every where I can, I'm going to continue to suck black cock and show to black men how beautiful I think they are... but protest? Do you really think that's going to change the mind of angry white men? I'm going to vote.

Yes I do. Not a longshot... All a game. Start to the end. I don't live in my emotions. I'm a man
I don't embrace the left hand path. Or the left right paradigm. That's what has us in this state of confusion as a race and community. Always seeking a hug or validation from someone us. We have to fix us and worry about anything else. As a people have been taught wicked ways.

I'm going to continue to be a ******* heart liberal who volunteers and helps every where I can, I'm going to continue to suck black cock and show to black men how beautiful I think they are... but protest? Do you really think that's going to change the mind of angry white men? I'm going to vote.

The point of protesting is to show your solidarity and simply showing up as a white women. And white women by proxy, despite being oppressed as woman, are still huge benefactors of white privilege.

You're cute, so I'm glad you enjoy fucking black guys, but nothing brings a white chick from cute to hot when I see her out there marching for black people. But I can only speak for myself.

The most hilarious thing about this site is that the idea of white women fucking black men is a perpetuated taboo that still goes on today (we have a thread on a doxxing site that targets white women in interracial relationships). Yet you still have people that still deny deeply rooted racist issues.

So we need all the help we can get.

Back