Tips for seducing married hotwife?

So there’s this milf that lives down the street. I’m 24 and she’s probably about 40. Married with ******* in school, stays at home all day. I see her all the time whether I’m driving past her house, walking, biking. I’m not stalking or being creepy I have to pass her house to pretty much get anywhere in my city. The coincidence is I see her all the time on her driveway doing something, especially on my daily morning walks. She walks her ******* to school every morning past my house and wears straight outta Compton movie inspired sweater clothing or skimpy clothes, that kinda stuff is what I’ve noticed. Today she was shovelling and we made eye contact, she dropped her eyes then did a double take and smiled then looked away. I think she’s open to approach but I didn’t want to because her neighbour was out shovelling as well and I’m someone who values discretion. I’m like 99% sure she’s open to approach, but I’ve never really done this on an older married woman.

Any tips shared on how to proceed with this scenario to see if she’s open to connecting in the bedroom are appreciated. Have a great 2023 and stay blessed y’all.
I have no idea why some people tell you to do nothing...? To me its the worst option. Just like AnnieS said, just start a chat. Don't hit on her, just casual chat but if you see a positive reaction from her, start with the compliments. You are pretty, I like the way you dress, you have style. I like it when I see you here in the morning and see how it goes. If she gets even more relaxed just be more open. Ask her who does she live with, does she have free time, which hours she spends alone in the house and thats it, your cum is in her pussy

So there’s this milf that lives down the street. I’m 24 and she’s probably about 40. Married with ******* in school, stays at home all day. I see her all the time whether I’m driving past her house, walking, biking. I’m not stalking or being creepy I have to pass her house to pretty much get anywhere in my city. The coincidence is I see her all the time on her driveway doing something, especially on my daily morning walks. She walks her ******* to school every morning past my house and wears straight outta Compton movie inspired sweater clothing or skimpy clothes, that kinda stuff is what I’ve noticed. Today she was shovelling and we made eye contact, she dropped her eyes then did a double take and smiled then looked away. I think she’s open to approach but I didn’t want to because her neighbour was out shovelling as well and I’m someone who values discretion. I’m like 99% sure she’s open to approach, but I’ve never really done this on an older married woman.

Any tips shared on how to proceed with this scenario to see if she’s open to connecting in the bedroom are appreciated. Have a great 2023 and stay blessed y’all.
Hey man, I think you are doing everything right so far. Just play it cool and be a gentleman until she gives you an opening. Don't rush things. Lucky for you there will still be plenty of shoveling days for us here in Toronto this year so that could be a great natural way to show her you are a gentleman by going over to help her with that if you happen to also be out at the same time. Start with simple conversation "I'm ... I live just up the street". Play it cool and by this summer you'll know if she is really down or not and you won't have risked making things uncomfortable for either of you.

Lol you’re living in fantasy land. It doesn’t go like that especially in predominantly white conservative neighbourhood. 24 yr old 6’4 black dudes can’t be see talking to married wives on their drive ways
I really don't see whats wrong with talking to her. It doesn't have to be obvious. You can wait for a moment when it seems that you are in private. What's the worst that can happen if you have a quick chit-chat with her and tell her that she looks pretty? I don't get it... The thing is that if she also sees that as a problem, she will act reserved and won't respond to you. In that case, you gave it a shot, you will stop banging your head about her and move to something else. Is there something I'm missing? You act like someone will decapitate you for saying "hello" to a milf...

I really don't see whats wrong with talking to her. It doesn't have to be obvious. You can wait for a moment when it seems that you are in private. What's the worst that can happen if you have a quick chit-chat with her and tell her that she looks pretty? I don't get it... The thing is that if she also sees that as a problem, she will act reserved and won't respond to you. In that case, you gave it a shot, you will stop banging your head about her and move to something else. Is there something I'm missing? You act like someone will decapitate you for saying "hello" to a milf...
That’s because of the looks I get when I pass by husbands when they’re with their wives on my walks lol

Just walk up and say hello. You don't have to come on to her right away. Usually within a conversation or two you'll be able to tell how she feels about it.

You missed one chance which was to say “That looks like you’ve got a lot of shovelling to do……can I give you a hand”. But otherwise just do the good neighbour thing and introduce yourself something along the lines of “Sorry but I’ve been terribly rude. We’re neighbours and I see you around a lot but I’ve not introduced myself. I’m [NAME} from No [HOUSE} (and offer a handshake). Good luck

You referred to her as a hot wife, but it seems that you are not sure if she actually is a hot wife or not.

Attractive older woman or milf is perhaps more appropriate until BBC addiction is confirmed haha.

It could be that she is happily married, in which case look elsewhere. It could be that she is looking for fun, do feel free to test the waters but accept that you may be rejected. Best of all hopefully she is happily married AND wants some BBC.

Good luck!

This is smart advice!
You missed one chance which was to say “That looks like you’ve got a lot of shovelling to do……can I give you a hand”. But otherwise just do the good neighbour thing and introduce yourself something along the lines of “Sorry but I’ve been terribly rude. We’re neighbours and I see you around a lot but I’ve not introduced myself. I’m [NAME} from No [HOUSE} (and offer a handshake). Good luck

Walk over, extend your hand, and say the truth “Hi, I’m (your first name), I happen to see you all the time, you always look so nice, and I just wanted to meet you and introduce myself”.

Its good that you trying to be discrete. If shes married that’s important.

You said you see her often but make sure she sees you too. Not in a creepy or overt way. Just in a you happen to be jogging past her house or walking in the same direction kind of way.

Be patient and wait for the right moment to introduce yourself. Start a conversation but don’t hit on her too soon. She will let you know if shes interested.

Be patient and wait your moment, if she’s interested she will give you the signals , don’t rush things and don’t come on too strong, be subtle and laid back , she will hopefully let you know, older women know how to snare their prey,

Patience is a virtue and hopefully you will get your prize .
Been in that situation.

Back