Tips for seducing married hotwife?

So there’s this milf that lives down the street. I’m 24 and she’s probably about 40. Married with ******* in school, stays at home all day. I see her all the time whether I’m driving past her house, walking, biking. I’m not stalking or being creepy I have to pass her house to pretty much get anywhere in my city. The coincidence is I see her all the time on her driveway doing something, especially on my daily morning walks. She walks her ******* to school every morning past my house and wears straight outta Compton movie inspired sweater clothing or skimpy clothes, that kinda stuff is what I’ve noticed. Today she was shovelling and we made eye contact, she dropped her eyes then did a double take and smiled then looked away. I think she’s open to approach but I didn’t want to because her neighbour was out shovelling as well and I’m someone who values discretion. I’m like 99% sure she’s open to approach, but I’ve never really done this on an older married woman.

Any tips shared on how to proceed with this scenario to see if she’s open to connecting in the bedroom are appreciated. Have a great 2023 and stay blessed y’all.

So there’s this milf that lives down the street. I’m 24 and she’s probably about 40. Married with ******* in school, stays at home all day. I see her all the time whether I’m driving past her house, walking, biking. I’m not stalking or being creepy I have to pass her house to pretty much get anywhere in my city. The coincidence is I see her all the time on her driveway doing something, especially on my daily morning walks. She walks her ******* to school every morning past my house and wears straight outta Compton movie inspired sweater clothing or skimpy clothes, that kinda stuff is what I’ve noticed. Today she was shovelling and we made eye contact, she dropped her eyes then did a double take and smiled then looked away. I think she’s open to approach but I didn’t want to because her neighbour was out shovelling as well and I’m someone who values discretion. I’m like 99% sure she’s open to approach, but I’ve never really done this on an older married woman.

Any tips shared on how to proceed with this scenario to see if she’s open to connecting in the bedroom are appreciated. Have a great 2023 and stay blessed y’all.
Looks like you are going to have a very happy and satisfied neighbor very very soon.

Treat this like you would any normal situation. Be a gentleman and approach her. The challenge is picking the right moment. But start off with just eye contact and a smile for a while when you go past her. If she sees you enough times, then you become familiar. Don't go out of your way to get her attention or to be in the same place and time she is otherwise it would seem like stalking. Definitely don't make it everyday, spread it out so it seems coincidental. Gage her reaction when you smile or say hi. Patience is your ultimate weapon here.

Do not approach married women.

If she's really a hotwife, her husband will approach you

Do not approach married women.

If she's really a hotwife, her husband will approach you
Best advise yet! If she's walking her kid to school wearing short, skimpy clothes, that doesn't mean she's looking for you to make a move on her (afterall, any guy on her path could think she's doing it just for them). If she's interested, her husband will approach you. If she's going behind his back, she would find a way to make contact with you. One of the worst mistakes you can make is to "assume" just because of a doubletake and something she's wearing through the entire neighborhood.

Last edited:
Best advise yet! If she's walking her kid to school wearing short, skimpy clothes, that doesn't mean she's looking for you to make a move on her (afterall, any guy on her path could think she's doing it just for them). If she's interested, her husband will approach you. If she's going behind his back, she would find a way to make contact with you. One of the worst mistakes you can make to "assume" just because of a doubletake and something she's wearing through the entire neighborhood.
There is a guy on here that says swinging is common. I told him if it’s so common he should just start approaching all couples for sex and see what happens

Back