Tips for seducing married hotwife?

Be patient and wait your moment, if she’s interested she will give you the signals , don’t rush things and don’t come on too strong, be subtle and laid back , she will hopefully let you know, older women know how to snare their prey,

Patience is a virtue and hopefully you will get your prize .
Maybe you should ask to help her sometime, mowing lawns shoveling snow or dirt etc. usually this is my approach most adults would rather have a strapping young man do some of the more tedious chores around the house then have another task added to their day. Good luck!

I have no idea why some people tell you to do nothing...? To me its the worst option. Just like AnnieS said, just start a chat. Don't hit on her, just casual chat but if you see a positive reaction from her, start with the compliments. You are pretty, I like the way you dress, you have style. I like it when I see you here in the morning and see how it goes. If she gets even more relaxed just be more open. Ask her who does she live with, does she have free time, which hours she spends alone in the house and thats it, your cum is in her pussy
Yes we go out often with the intention of sammy being hit on admittedly it’s quite different during the day but if she’s wearing the right gear it’s surprising how you see guys looking at her, and I just try make out I am not with her she’s pulled in supermarkets, a filling station is good place also if she makes out she is struggling to know which is the oil filler cap or water
i told her one day ask for the help for” Ad black” instead of “ad blue” she pulled in wearing the obligatory heels and min skirt and just hung about for few minutes and this guy pulled in with this sports car she pounced as he was going in to pay for the fuel and when he came out she flashed plenty of leg and asked him if he could help she needed some “ as black” and he corrected her saying it was ad blue, and she said “I’m sure he said “ad black” and he grinned at her and she laughed saying “I’ve just realised what I just said”:he must have realised straight away., because he chirped back straight away with a grin from ear to ear and said to her “if you want to follow me just down the road a mile, I’m sure I can take care of what you need
two hours later she came home her “tank” overflowing with just what she needed
its so easy at night round bars we do it regularly

So there’s this milf that lives down the street. I’m 24 and she’s probably about 40. Married with ******* in school, stays at home all day. I see her all the time whether I’m driving past her house, walking, biking. I’m not stalking or being creepy I have to pass her house to pretty much get anywhere in my city. The coincidence is I see her all the time on her driveway doing something, especially on my daily morning walks. She walks her ******* to school every morning past my house and wears straight outta Compton movie inspired sweater clothing or skimpy clothes, that kinda stuff is what I’ve noticed. Today she was shovelling and we made eye contact, she dropped her eyes then did a double take and smiled then looked away. I think she’s open to approach but I didn’t want to because her neighbour was out shovelling as well and I’m someone who values discretion. I’m like 99% sure she’s open to approach, but I’ve never really done this on an older married woman.

Any tips shared on how to proceed with this scenario to see if she’s open to connecting in the bedroom are appreciated. Have a great 2023 and stay blessed y’all.
damn..I wish you lived close to us...
I'd love to let you hone your seduction game on my mature wife

Best advise yet! If she's walking her kid to school wearing short, skimpy clothes, that doesn't mean she's looking for you to make a move on her (afterall, any guy on her path could think she's doing it just for them). If she's interested, her husband will approach you. If she's going behind his back, she would find a way to make contact with you. One of the worst mistakes you can make is to "assume" just because of a doubletake and something she's wearing through the entire neighborhood.
I respect your point of view but disagree. First what she is wearing IS a signal to her state of mind at the moment at least...and perhaps more long term. If you came across a woman walking her kid to school in PJs, curlers with a rag on her head and a dirty house coat...other than the neighborhood HO...NO ONE would think she is feeling sexy at that moment and clearly doesn't have sex on her mind. How we present ourselves in public matters...the key is to watch the rest of the clue and develop a plan of approach at a later date. As a general rule from my experience...women do NOT take notice to men they don't find appealing. She ain't doubletaking the bum on the street corner. Further...unless this woman is in a marriage that involves swinging...MOST married women are dipping on the side. Why she would dip and consider him is the key! And even in the case that the husband encourages and knows she "may" dip...doesn't mean she shared it ALL with him. Either way...her husband is irrelevant in the beginning until you get her to responds and show you direct interest. Then you need to know the lay of the land at that point..until then. FUCK HIM. She will pay attention to, flirt with and fuck who she wants to if so desired...when and how she wants to. With a man's help of course. The key to most women...relax...take your time and be ready to walk if she doesn't select you. That energy and body language will catch their attention....the rest is on you.

That’s because of the looks I get when I pass by husbands when they’re with their wives on my walks lol
Maybe thats because you shouldn't be talking to another man's wife with him near or in her presence! You can use some discretion and being polite goes a long way. Plus again...women are stupid...they know you don't give a ******* other than your interested. That is flattering...women enjoy attention from men. So be manly and sophisticated and saavy not to smile, chat with a woman when he is around. Bet you she will take notice and give you signals.

I respect your point of view but disagree. First what she is wearing IS a signal to her state of mind at the moment at least...and perhaps more long term. If you came across a woman walking her kid to school in PJs, curlers with a rag on her head and a dirty house coat...other than the neighborhood HO...NO ONE would think she is feeling sexy at that moment and clearly doesn't have sex on her mind. How we present ourselves in public matters...the key is to watch the rest of the clue and develop a plan of approach at a later date. As a general rule from my experience...women do NOT take notice to men they don't find appealing. She ain't doubletaking the bum on the street corner. Further...unless this woman is in a marriage that involves swinging...MOST married women are dipping on the side. Why she would dip and consider him is the key! And even in the case that the husband encourages and knows she "may" dip...doesn't mean she shared it ALL with him. Either way...her husband is irrelevant in the beginning until you get her to responds and show you direct interest. Then you need to know the lay of the land at that point..until then. FUCK HIM. She will pay attention to, flirt with and fuck who she wants to if so desired...when and how she wants to. With a man's help of course. The key to most women...relax...take your time and be ready to walk if she doesn't select you. That energy and body language will catch their attention....the rest is on you.
We agree to disagree. Number one, if a woman is going behind her man's back, I'm not interested. Wouldn't want a man to do that to me (if I was married). Too many women, couples that aren't "dipping" behind their partners back--rather not start a friendship/relationship built upon a lie or deception. Not worth it.

We agree to disagree. Number one, if a woman is going behind her man's back, I'm not interested. Wouldn't want a man to do that to me (if I was married). Too many women, couples that aren't "dipping" behind their partners back--rather not start a friendship/relationship built upon a lie or deception. Not worth it.
Certainly one's choice "who" you select. I would offer that more folks are "dipping" rather than opening up their marriage. The reality is "MOST" couples get into this lifestyle and other lifestyle largely guided by the husband driving their wives to open up and try. It often takes husbands years to get their wives to agree. From my experience (now over 20 yrs) two things happen once a woman accepts to begin: A). she goes along for awhile, enjoys some play and eventually decided enough is enough. B). goes along and discovers that she enjoys it more than she thought...and when that happens (generally) it is beyond what the husband though it would be. He then wants to control or shut it down...hard to put the genie back into bottle so to speak. I have known LOTS of wives that had their husbands not pushed for years would NEVER have gone through with it. Doesn't mean they never thought about it...just wouldn't have acted on opportunities or thoughts. Remember...most women (vast majority) get hit on daily! Women could literally fuck everyday a different guy if they truly wanted to. So for those couples that are "together playing" not a lot of them compared to opportunities of wives/gfs. The fact of the matter is the numbers are not on the side of "lifestyle" folks. MOST people do not enter the lifestyle.
Secondly...the latest stats are up to 38% of married women "admit" to having had at least one affair. Stop an ask yourself...only 38%? Most men who are dipping aren't doing it with men! So the reality is that number is likely closer to 50%. Now of the 38% who "admit" to at least one affair? Really...so once a women decides for whatever reason to do so, to dip on the side ONLY does it once!? The point is far more non-lifestyle women are having sex with men other than husband. So your choices are more favorable with married women...who are likely to either not tell hubby at all...or not "fully" tell him about all playmates/opportunities.
The morality of it is left up to the individual...but that doesn't change statistics. Now...in my experience and the experience of a number of men (black/white/latin/martian) you have far more chances to meet a wife than a woman in the lifestyle. Just like with men...there is likely to be 50% of them not letting hubby know. If you are looking for a "relationship" as you mentioned...then you are better to select women who are looking and open to that. The reality is..MOST women aren't dipping to leave...women looking to leave would have selected a potential partner already and you are likely not to be him unless you are offering yourself up to be that. MOST people are having affairs to fulfill something that is missing but they do not have desires to leave or ruin their marriage. IMHO, those are the perfect women to select...they are cautious, they are not likely fucking lots of other men (lower chances of disease), they are likely to be older (not interested in children) and are at a stage in their lives that their needs are more of a focus. The sex is wilder, hotter, more open...overall much better experience.
Again...personal choices are always key...but they may not align with the reality of what is truly happening. So back to the original point that began this conversation...most women AREN'T going to approach you. They are women...most women want to be approached, chased...most women are looking for a man. That means he is confident, bold, directed, leading...sitting back and waiting for some husband to approach you to engage sexually with his wife is not a likely scenario often. How she presents herself to the world IS a key indicator of her state of mind. It's up to you as a man to determine the best approach.

Last edited:
Back