Tips/Advice

Jason12395

Male
From
UK
Hi,

I've been in a new relationship for over 1yr now and during that time I have already expressed my interracial fetish of watching my girlfriend with a black man. I'm not interested in the humilation aspect of things, I detest that side of this lifestyle.

Many times I mentioned to my girlfriend that it is something I want to see happen, she doesn't want it and tells me she doesn't feel any attraction towards any interracial captioned image or video I would show her.

She also has told me that if it is something I truly wanted then she would do it but to me that isn't right to pursue it because she also has to enjoy/want it like I do. She has expressed that I simply keep it a fantasy and I have respected that but all I do when masturbating is watch interracial content and think about her with black men.

I wanted to ask for advice from women within the lifestyle, currently active in having sex with another man/men to see what I should do to possibly convince her or simply continue with the way things are now.

Thanks!

I'm not into cuckolding but I am in an open marriage of nearly 12yrs and my advice is this:

Non monogamy only works if everyone is enthusiastically on board. If one person is pushing the other to do something they don't really want to do, it's going to ******* your relationship.

You also can't ******* attraction, if she isn't into black men she isn't into black men. You forsing interracial images on her won't change that.

You need to assess whether or not this is something you can live without and if you can't you're better off finding someone who shares your goals rather than trying to mold your current girlfriend into something she's resistant to.

Thank you for your honest advice. I can quite easily live without it, I don't think about her with a black man during sex, which I have told her when she questioned that. She is supportive of my fantasy and has continued to say keep it as a fantasy. I'd never ******* it onto her, that's not fair. She has said she may do it but that's only to make me happy and that's ridiculous in my eyes.

Thanks again

Hi,

I've been in a new relationship for over 1yr now and during that time I have already expressed my interracial fetish of watching my girlfriend with a black man. I'm not interested in the humilation aspect of things, I detest that side of this lifestyle.

Many times I mentioned to my girlfriend that it is something I want to see happen, she doesn't want it and tells me she doesn't feel any attraction towards any interracial captioned image or video I would show her.

She also has told me that if it is something I truly wanted then she would do it but to me that isn't right to pursue it because she also has to enjoy/want it like I do. She has expressed that I simply keep it a fantasy and I have respected that but all I do when masturbating is watch interracial content and think about her with black men.

I wanted to ask for advice from women within the lifestyle, currently active in having sex with another man/men to see what I should do to possibly convince her or simply continue with the way things are now.

Thanks!
You're trying to fit your fetish which is a round peg into her square hole. Stop. You trying to "get her to do it" is not what she wants. Did it occur to you that she does not find IR exciting or wants a monogamous relationship. You keep pushing and you will be single soon and can try to find a girl who will cuck you out like you want. I see that over and over here "how do I get my wife/GF to do this" "How can I get my GF/wife to try that"- " how come my GF/wife's fantasies are not my fantasies"??? because they are different people and sometimes fantasies and kinks are specific to each person. My husband does not share all my kinks and indulges others. I don't indulge all his kinks either as a matter of fact I don't like several. If she has told you repeatedly that she does not find it attractive or she has no interest its best to leave it alone and let it be your thing. Also if your sex life revolves around one kink you will soon find that your sex life will suffer when that particular trigger for you kink is not stroked. Be careful and be well rounded.

You're trying to fit your fetish which is a round peg into her square hole. Stop. You trying to "get her to do it" is not what she wants. Did it occur to you that she does not find IR exciting or wants a monogamous relationship. You keep pushing and you will be single soon and can try to find a girl who will cuck you out like you want. I see that over and over here "how do I get my wife/GF to do this" "How can I get my GF/wife to try that"- " how come my GF/wife's fantasies are not my fantasies"??? because they are different people and sometimes fantasies and kinks are specific to each person. My husband does not share all my kinks and indulges others. I don't indulge all his kinks either as a matter of fact I don't like several. If she has told you repeatedly that she does not find it attractive or she has no interest its best to leave it alone and let it be your thing. Also if your sex life revolves around one kink you will soon find that your sex life will suffer when that particular trigger for you kink is not stroked. Be careful and be well rounded.
I haven't pushed the matter since our initial long conversation. I respect and love her too much to push a fantasy she does not want onto her. Thank you for your advice

Back