DrewandElena

Couple
From
PA, US
He had me cuffed and restrained and did the same to Drew. After using Drew’s mouth to get hard and lubed up properly he took me hard from behind. Drew wasn’t finished with his work yet . He told Drew to give him a rimjob while he fucked me which ended up being difficult to do as he pushed in and out of me so quickly but it was a good effort . Our fwb gave me a nice filling afterwards and Drew made sure we were both completely clean afterwards

Attachments

• 0E38CD49-1F11-4AB2-8275-FEEFB684E1B5.jpeg
    0E38CD49-1F11-4AB2-8275-FEEFB684E1B5.jpeg
    116.1 KB · Views: 311
He had me cuffed and restrained and did the same to Drew. After using Drew’s mouth to get hard and lubed up properly he took me hard from behind. Drew wasn’t finished with his work yet . He told Drew to give him a rimjob while he fucked me which ended up being difficult to do as he pushed in and out of me so quickly but it was a good effort . Our fwb gave me a nice filling afterwards and Drew made sure we were both completely clean afterwards
Hot.

You are so fucking hot, I would eat loads out of you for days!

Back