The first push inside is everything

DrewandElena

Couple
From
PA, US
It’s always fun to play with a new guy who has experience with couples, especially one who has a great reputation pleasing them. I adore that first push inside and feeling him fill me like Drew never could. After he’s made me cum and filled me then Drew gets to eat a delicious filled pussy and clean my juices off that amazing cock. Nirvana

Attachments

• 5E9D609C-3331-433E-A428-C69A5CFFF896.jpeg
    5E9D609C-3331-433E-A428-C69A5CFFF896.jpeg
    49.6 KB · Views: 522
  • EB812EC8-775F-4896-9FED-A935ABF11F61.jpeg
    EB812EC8-775F-4896-9FED-A935ABF11F61.jpeg
    54.4 KB · Views: 526
Definitely! Even though it was supposed to be just a "first date", with maybe just meeting, kissing, sucking, our bull
was aggressive. He was older and experienced. With Christine's pussy exposed he was supposed to stoke himself
and just cum on her belly.

He kept making contact with the head of his cock, rubbing it near her pussy lips.
"Let me just put the head in... just to see how it feels", he kept saying.
Eventually, my wife looked at me and said, "Is it OK if he does... just the head, right?"
"Uh huh, just the head", he assured her.

I knew she was so turned-on by not only the size of his cock but the way it looked.
I have a non-threatening, little boy penis, uncircumcised with a long tight foreskin.
In contrast, his cock had a prominent, huge purple mushroom knob that would
obviously stretch open the tight pussy as it popped in.

As the petals stretched tightly around his shaft, the stranger paused and said,
"It feels good, doesn't it?" Christine nodded he head to the affirmative.

The man then looked at me, and without asking, shoved the rest of his cock
deep inside my wife. Christine's body responded by farting and crying out OMG!
Looking straight at me, Christine whispered, "It's so big... it's gonna make me cum...
is that OK with you?"

The man then proceeded in earnest; 2 or 3 more good pumps and cum she did.

Definitely! Even though it was supposed to be just a "first date", with maybe just meeting, kissing, sucking, our bull
was aggressive. He was older and experienced. With Christine's pussy exposed he was supposed to stoke himself

He kept making contact with the head of his cock, rubbing it near her pussy lips.
Eventually, my wife looked at me and said, "Is it OK if he does... just the head, right?"

I knew she was so turned-on by not only the size of his cock but the way it looked.
I have a non-threatening, little boy penis, uncircumcised with a long tight foreskin.

Looking straight at me, Christine whispered, "It's so big... it's gonna make me cum...
is that OK with you?"

That's so hot.

Are this moment unforgettable for bought?
Those are unforgettable moments, for sure.
Especially when eye contact between the bull, cuckold and wife are made.
It usually precludes the acknowledgement of "new ownership" by the cuckold.

I idea of allowing another man's penis to go where only you are supposed to.
And in fact, he's getting deep in places you've never been... like her cervix.
There's no getting around the fact that the couple's marriage has indeed
been violated.

Last edited:

is that OK with you?"

Now that is fucking hot

is that OK with you?"

Would love a detailed account of that.

That very moment when a married wife gives in to the absolute excitement of taking another lover than her husband and surrenders…willingly slowly opens her soft pale thighs to except a handsome darker muscular lover between them and feels the very tip of his larger darker penis dripping with fertile pre-cum touch her vulnerable but waiting soaking wet lips to enter her unprotected… she knows he’s going to touch her reaching deeper inside her where her husband can never reach and release his warm loving fertile seed deep inside her as she holds his dark muscles …… she’s in heaven…. Every wife should experience this at least once in their lives.

It’s always fun to play with a new guy who has experience with couples, especially one who has a great reputation pleasing them. I adore that first push inside and feeling him fill me like Drew never could. After he’s made me cum and filled me then Drew gets to eat a delicious filled pussy and clean my juices off that amazing cock. Nirvana
What about wedding ring do you remove or keep it on

Back