The first push inside is everything

Those are unforgettable moments, for sure.
Especially when eye contact between the bull, cuckold and wife are made.
It usually preclude the acknowledgement of "new ownership" by the cuckold.

I idea of allowing another man's penis to go where only you are supposed to.
And in fact, he's getting deep in places you've never been... like her cervix.
There's no getting around the fact that the couple's marriage has indeed
been violated.
I like my wife to keep her wedding ring on if possible to still retain some small ownership

Yes I understand why you say that however by keeping her wedding ring on I am still clinging to the hope I still have some small ownership of her despite her allowing her first ever bbc inside her most intimate parts

Yes I understand why you say that however by keeping her wedding ring on I am still clinging to the hope I still have some small ownership of her despite her allowing her first ever bbc inside her most intimate parts
Early on, when wifey insisted on condoms, two different bulls actually took my wife's wedding ring and dropped it
into their used, cum-filled rubber. Then left it on my pillow to find.
My heart sank, first from the symbolism of disrespect it represented and then
knowing that Christine left it there for me to find.

Every time we swing with a couple my wife will leave her wedding ring on and trust me she loves another mans cock in her and she knows how much keeping that ring in place when she’s being fucked by someone else turns both of us on we are still quite new to meeting bbc but her regular bull who she sees monthly loves to fuck a married wife and he says it’s an extra incentive for him to do a good job with her she’s definitely not complaining and the rings look wonderful on her fingers as she holds tight to him while he fucks her he has even suggested taking the ring off after he’s cum inside her and placing it in her pussy which we haven’t done yet but sounds awesome

Definitely! Even though it was supposed to be just a "first date", with maybe just meeting, kissing, sucking, our bull
was aggressive. He was older and experienced. With Christine's pussy exposed he was supposed to stoke himself
and just cum on her belly.

He kept making contact with the head of his cock, rubbing it near her pussy lips.
"Let me just put the head in... just to see how it feels", he kept saying.
Eventually, my wife looked at me and said, "Is it OK if he does... just the head, right?"
"Uh huh, just the head", he assured her.

I knew she was so turned-on by not only the size of his cock but the way it looked.
I have a non-threatening, little boy penis, uncircumcised with a long tight foreskin.
In contrast, his cock had a prominent, huge purple mushroom knob that would
obviously stretch open the tight pussy as it popped in.

As the petals stretched tightly around his shaft, the stranger paused and said,
"It feels good, doesn't it?" Christine nodded he head to the affirmative.

The man then looked at me, and without asking, shoved the rest of his cock
deep inside my wife. Christine's body responded by farting and crying out OMG!
Looking straight at me, Christine whispered, "It's so big... it's gonna make me cum...
is that OK with you?"

The man then proceeded in earnest; 2 or 3 more good pumps and cum she did.

It sure is. That moment is so powerful. My wife always moans a certain way as she arches her body to accept her bull’s bare cock and her face is everything to me in that moment.
My wife has this trick of arching her back just as the bull is starting to cum inside she tells me that way her cervix is completely open and will be flooded with bbc seed with no escape

Definitely! Even though it was supposed to be just a "first date", with maybe just meeting, kissing, sucking, our bull
was aggressive. He was older and experienced. With Christine's pussy exposed he was supposed to stoke himself
and just cum on her belly.

He kept making contact with the head of his cock, rubbing it near her pussy lips.
"Let me just put the head in... just to see how it feels", he kept saying.
Eventually, my wife looked at me and said, "Is it OK if he does... just the head, right?"
"Uh huh, just the head", he assured her.

I knew she was so turned-on by not only the size of his cock but the way it looked.
I have a non-threatening, little boy penis, uncircumcised with a long tight foreskin.
In contrast, his cock had a prominent, huge purple mushroom knob that would
obviously stretch open the tight pussy as it popped in.

As the petals stretched tightly around his shaft, the stranger paused and said,
"It feels good, doesn't it?" Christine nodded he head to the affirmative.

The man then looked at me, and without asking, shoved the rest of his cock
deep inside my wife. Christine's body responded by farting and crying out OMG!
Looking straight at me, Christine whispered, "It's so big... it's gonna make me cum...
is that OK with you?"

The man then proceeded in earnest; 2 or 3 more good pumps and cum she did.
Very hot! I usually read your material with one hand on my dick it is so intense like when you say those petals stretched…When Christine asked if it was OK with you that his big dick was going to make her cum, what did you say? What does any cuckold say? Want to learn how to be a good cuckold from the best!

Very hot! I usually read your material with one hand on my dick it is so intense like when you say those petals stretched…When Christine asked if it was OK with you that his big dick was going to make her cum, what did you say? What does any cuckold say? Want to learn how to be a good cuckold from the best!
Good question! I, like an indecisive cuckold told her, "I don't know".
I'm sure the Bull really couldn't care less about my answer.
He knew what he was doing.
In the end, once you let him in your house and then bedroom...
he does what he wants to do!

Back