Thoughts on women and the #IRrevolution

goddessworship

Male
From
US
The speed of the #IRrev is surprising even me. When I first started getting to grips with my own deep-seated and conflicted feelings about it (see my first post on my blog), I predicted that IR would become the "next big thing". I had absolutely no concept back then of just how quickly that would happen - and now the momentum seems absolutely unstoppable.

I have my personal approach to interracial and the cuckold dynamic: fun, sexy, glamorous - but with a taboo edge! I love that it pushes those deep-seated buttons that make it such a cock-twitchingly sexy social phenomenon!

Another thing I'm seeing is the #IRrev becoming an increasing part of the bigger sexual revolution that is happening around the empowerment of women. In fact, we're already seeing it. As women become more liberated, empowered and sexual, their freedom to define their own terms and choose freely increases exponentially.

White women no longer have to stick with nervous white boys and vanilla sex. They no longer need what that provides. They are now free to upgrade if they wish to - and more and more are chosing to do so, whether mature women experiencing the epiphany of a BBC - or the new generations of "snow bunny" white girls who are growing up in a modern society profoundly influenced by Black music and culture. While society is evolving to encourage this - and so are many white guys too.

After a long period of soul-searching and kicking against all this, I realized that white guys like me are seeing our legacy diminish and we have two choices: to get angry and embittered - or to embrace it and enjoy it. To encourage it and support it. I chose this. Now it's my obsession.

My goal now is to do whatever I can to promote the #IRrevolution and encourage all the unbelievably hot, beautiful, sexually self-aware, empowered white women of all ages out there to try it - and most importantly, to ENJOY it! And I believe that we can ALL do this in a fun, sexy, erotic way that improves all of our lives, without needing to regress into hate or abuse.

So ladies, whether you're a snowbunny, a PAWG, a hotwife, a MILF or a #hiphopwhitegirl - or any of the above "in waiting" - or even if you're just curious - it's time to try it. Embrace the values of the #IRrevolution: become sexier and more sexual. Embrace the power that you have. Enjoy it. Have fun with it. Dress more sexily. Be more flirty. TEASE us guys. You have no idea just how much power you have - or just how much it turns us on!

Very well said! Girls are turning to black men for the masculine influence they so desperately need, rather than thin white guys with high voices and little dicks. A ripped Black bull with a long ebony cock and deep voice taps into the primal female instincts, making pussies wet and hearts race.

The speed of the #IRrev is surprising even me. When I first started getting to grips with my own deep-seated and conflicted feelings about it (see my first post on my blog), I predicted that IR would become the "next big thing". I had absolutely no concept back then of just how quickly that would happen - and now the momentum seems absolutely unstoppable.
I have my personal approach to interracial and the cuckold dynamic: fun, sexy, glamorous - but with a taboo edge! I love that it pushes those deep-seated buttons that make it such a cock-twitchingly sexy social phenomenon!

Another thing I'm seeing is the #IRrev becoming an increasing part of the bigger sexual revolution that is happening around the empowerment of women. In fact, we're already seeing it. As women become more liberated, empowered and sexual, their freedom to define their own terms and choose freely increases exponentially.

White women no longer have to stick with nervous white boys and vanilla sex. They no longer need what that provides. They are now free to upgrade if they wish to - and more and more are chosing to do so, whether mature women experiencing the epiphany of a BBC - or the new generations of "snow bunny" white girls who are growing up in a modern society profoundly influenced by Black music and culture. While society is evolving to encourage this - and so are many white guys too.

After a long period of soul-searching and kicking against all this, I realized that white guys like me are seeing our legacy diminish and we have two choices: to get angry and embittered - or to embrace it and enjoy it. To encourage it and support it. I chose this. Now it's my obsession.

My goal now is to do whatever I can to promote the #IRrevolution and encourage all the unbelievably hot, beautiful, sexually self-aware, empowered white women of all ages out there to try it - and most importantly, to ENJOY it! And I believe that we can ALL do this in a fun, sexy, erotic way that improves all of our lives, without needing to regress into hate or abuse.

So ladies, whether you're a snowbunny, a PAWG, a hotwife, a MILF or a #hiphopwhitegirl - or any of the above "in waiting" - or even if you're just curious - it's time to try it. Embrace the values of the #IRrevolution: become sexier and more sexual. Embrace the power that you have. Enjoy it. Have fun with it. Dress more sexily. Be more flirty. TEASE us guys. You have no idea just how much power you have - or just how much it turns us on!
Very well said! Girls are turning to black men for the masculine influence they so desperately need, rather than thin white guys with high voices and little dicks. A ripped Black bull with a long ebony cock and deep voice taps into the primal female instincts, making pussies wet and hearts race.
Great post by @girlworshipper and I echo the sentiments. I like the co-sign from @IRExpositor. Looks like you two could be best buds and I applaud both of your efforts with helping to promote and reassure women about their desire and choice to seek out a Real Black man for pleasure.

I also applaud the empowerment of women to feel free to go after what they want and be all they can be without holding back from thoughts well what will men think. Women should put some of their needs first especially the ones that are going unfulfilled with sex and having the most intense and amazing orgasms they could ever experience naturally the way it was meant to be from a Real man and not a vibrator or dildo.

A Battery Operated Boyfriend (BOB) is no comparison to the real deal Hollyfield BigBlackBull. You would throw BOB out in the trash had you experienced and given yourself to a real Bull.

Thanks BBB76! Coming from an experienced bull like yourself who lives the lifestyle on a daily basis, that means a lot. I'm sure you've heard all sorts of things regarding the enormity of your cock and larger-than-life attitude from white women in the midst of sexual delirium, especially if you were their first IR experience. The black cock reaches deep inside of a woman (pun absolutely intended) and pulls thoughts, feelings, and sensations out of her that she may never have otherwise discovered in the course of boring vanilla sex with white hubby or boyfriend.

This is why it's so important for girls to feel empowered to experiment sexually. They need to understand the truth about the sexual comparison between black and white men in order to make informed decisions about how they want to live their life. If they like pushing the edge, living on the wild side, and constantly testing the limits of their own existence - mentally, spiritually, sexually - then the choice will be clear: find yourself a Black hunk and surrender to him completely!

2018-05-06-17-22-19.jpg

And this? I mean, c'mon now:

IMG_2067.JPG

I can't think there's a woman alive who would see this photo and not want to some tremendous black shaft in her soft little white pussy. The most racist of the racist white women would have to admit that they wouldn't resist in the least if they found themselves in bed with such a hung black buck. This is practically the essence of what women were designed to crave: the sexual ownership of a well-equipped male who can probably knock the hell out of her husband and take his place as king of the castle.

...and he knows just how to use that solid ebony scepter. ;)

Yes!!! Let's make this movement growww!!!

I'm on this site, I'm a member of Blacked.com, I enjoy when my wife plays with a black men so obviously I love watching interracial sex. I live in California, travel quite a bit, but I'm just not seeing this revolution take place. Now, I really don't do the nightclub scene so maybe it's taking place there. I do see a lot of black men on white women sex taking place at swing clubs, although, that been popular for a while now in the lifestyle.

I'm on this site, I'm a member of Blacked.com, I enjoy when my wife plays with a black men so obviously I love watching interracial sex. I live in California, travel quite a bit, but I'm just not seeing this revolution take place. Now, I really don't do the nightclub scene so maybe it's taking place there. I do see a lot of black men on white women sex taking place at swing clubs, although, that been popular for a while now in the lifestyle.
In all seriousness (because I know we lay it on a bit thick sometimes) , the best place see "the revolution" is anywhere you find a lot of young adults, ages 18 to 25. For instance, I live in a metro area with a lot of up-and-coming young adults. Lots of jobs, lots to do, low cost of living. So a lot of successful young people live here.

In my small apartment building alone (only 8 units), 3 apartments are rented by WF/BM couples. What are the freaking odds? I almost fell off my chair when I first realized this (IR lover that I am.) And in the larger scope of my apartment complex (which is almost like a small town, for real) it's very common for me to see WF/BM couples out walking, at the gym, or at the pool. And believe me, not just the power of suggestion. I'm seeing way more than I used to see.

And these aren't fat, nasty hos either. These are lovely, quality girls. Wife material. And they're dating black men.

Black only, as the phrase goes? Doubtful, lol. But the taboo is definitely fading.

When you consider that roughly only about 2% of the populace is eligible black male ages 18-25, maybe even less, then it seems like mighty miraculous odds to just be coincidence that so many white girls are dating black guys. Of course, I don't think it's coincidence. For one, it's well known that women tend to be intrigued by guys who are different. Same reason why I was so popular with the Azeri girls when I was on business in Baku back in the day. Well-dressed white guy comes around, and I caught their interest. Coulda slept with a different girl every night if I wanted (not prostitutes, by the way :p). Same concept with a well dressed black man in a room with white women.

Second, a lot white girls sense the taboo and probably get a thrill out of crossing it. Like I said, the taboo is fading - but let's be honest, we all know there's something especially exciting about BM/WF sex. That's why we're all here on this site, amirite?

Anyway, that's my long-winded spiel. It's true that "revolution" is really just strong language we use here for fun - but there is no question that the trends are increasing.

Great post. Like you as a white male I am embracing this IR revolution but the only negative side of this for me is how, as a white male, to get involved! That's part of the reason why I want to go down the interracial cuckold route and partner a white woman who likes big black men. The other reason - I just love white women who like black men!

Back