Thoughts of young White Queens of Spade

Hello everyone! :) Just recently I have discovered the whole new world of Interracial Love. I have been dating exclusively Black guys for over a year now. Not only I have become more satisfied sexually than ever, but also more aware, like observing the generational shift. So many young White women date Black guys only, and so many whitebois found their role in this Blacked new world order. ;) I know sooo many White girls who are in a serious relationship with a handsome Black man, and so many "friendzoned" whitebois who can't get over those girls. They just hang around them and play a role of a "helpful friend", by, for example, giving them and their boyfriend ride home from a party when they are ******* and can't drive. The whiteboi then gets sent back home, while his high-school or college crush spends the night filled with passionate sex (and I'm not just assuming that, I know many first-hand or second-hand stories like that - we girls also have our own "locker-room talks" :p ).

I would like to hear thoughts about this beautiful BNWO we already live in from women that have chosen similar lifestyle themselves (and not being introduced by a white cuck). I just want to know 100% Female perspective: what motivates you to be BBC only? How do you view all those frustrated whiebois around you? Are they intimitated when they see you with your Black Man?

With all honesty to me this is SOOOO HOT! I feel so good being part of it, and I feel so liberated by being white-dicklet free for over 3 years. To those girls who never had sex with a white guy: you didn't lose anything! LOL
😈❤️🙏

My last relationship with a younger woman was amazing ,I tried to expose her to the lifestyle and she rejected it and left me, said she was to jealous to share .
Don't worry, some white girls don't understand and don't want to accept this. But many, like me, are happy to be in this culture. Do not look that I have a male gender on my page, it changed some time ago and I don't know how to get it back. I am a white, Russian girl, now I live in Germany.

Says someone who is unverified.

I'll get verified when I feel like it, or when I will want to meet people from here. At the moment I don't seek anyone, as not only I'm married to a cuck, but also currently am in a stable relationship with My Bull. If people don't believe Me for some reason (like is it really that hard to believe that in 2020 a White woman leads this kind of lifestyle? LOL) that's their problem. Just don't bother Me with your needy sexual frustration - you probably can't masturbate to my posts in peace because you're not sure if it's real :ROFLMAO: Go somewhere else.
Best way to deal with these douchebags who tell you to get verified is to click their user name then the ignore button. You'll never have to deal with them again.

Hello everyone! :) Just recently I have discovered the whole new world of Interracial Love. I have been dating exclusively Black guys for over a year now. Not only I have become more satisfied sexually than ever, but also more aware, like observing the generational shift. So many young White women date Black guys only, and so many whitebois found their role in this Blacked new world order. ;) I know sooo many White girls who are in a serious relationship with a handsome Black man, and so many "friendzoned" whitebois who can't get over those girls. They just hang around them and play a role of a "helpful friend", by, for example, giving them and their boyfriend ride home from a party when they are ******* and can't drive. The whiteboi then gets sent back home, while his high-school or college crush spends the night filled with passionate sex (and I'm not just assuming that, I know many first-hand or second-hand stories like that - we girls also have our own "locker-room talks" :p ).

I would like to hear thoughts about this beautiful BNWO we already live in from women that have chosen similar lifestyle themselves (and not being introduced by a white cuck). I just want to know 100% Female perspective: what motivates you to be BBC only? How do you view all those frustrated whiebois around you? Are they intimitated when they see you with your Black Man?

With all honesty to me this is SOOOO HOT! I feel so good being part of it, and I feel so liberated by being white-dicklet free for over 3 years. To those girls who never had sex with a white guy: you didn't lose anything! LOL
Luv me a Becky lol

My last relationship with a younger woman was amazing ,I tried to expose her to the lifestyle and she rejected it and left me, said she was to jealous to share .
Rightly so, lifestyle is for HOT sexy women with life experience which, makes the screwing so much better....

Imagine being a grown person and using words like beta and alpha to try and describe human interactions, silly nonsense.

But let me be slightly on topic, yes there is more dating across the racial lines these days, I would vager to bet that most people that do don’t actually believe in some racialized version of the great replacement theory (racist conspiracy theory).

Don’t you think that once you start talking about some black world order, betas and other nonsense that maybe this thread would fit better in the extreme section? You would get a better response in there as well, it’s filled of unverified dudes role playing as females.
I agree with you. My wife has had sex with many white men and 6 black men so far. She often has sex with several men at a time, black and white men, in front of me and many other people at sex parties. We all just have a good time having sex and chatting between sex play. Most of the people know that I am my wife's cuckold but none of them seem to care. We never have talked about the racial theories, Black New World Order, or other things like that, that I have seen here.

Don't worry, some white girls don't understand and don't want to accept this. But many, like me, are happy to be in this culture. Do not look that I have a male gender on my page, it changed some time ago and I don't know how to get it back. I am a white, Russian girl, now I live in Germany.
Dude, ask them to change it.

Says someone who is unverified.

I'll get verified when I feel like it, or when I will want to meet people from here. At the moment I don't seek anyone, as not only I'm married to a cuck, but also currently am in a stable relationship with My Bull. If people don't believe Me for some reason (like is it really that hard to believe that in 2020 a White woman leads this kind of lifestyle? LOL) that's their problem. Just don't bother Me with your needy sexual frustration - you probably can't masturbate to my posts in peace because you're not sure if it's real :ROFLMAO: Go somewhere else.
I'm glad you said you are married to a cuckold. White bois have a place in the BNWO. In view, it is being in service to a QOS, preferably as a husband cuckold, completely denied.

I thought it's a silly question, because how can you tell if a girl is "Black only" just by looking at her? (unless she has a QoS tattoo lol). But now that I think of it...

I still see some White girls dating white dudes, but each time such a girl decides to liberate herself from weak whitebois and change her dating patterns it's PERMANENT. As we all know the saying "once you go Black, you never go back"! ;) So it's safe to assume that a girl who has tried Chocolate goodness will never want to settle for something less. It is impossible to give any numbers, but it's obvious that this is becoming a new norm for an attractive White female, to be Black only.
Why don't you leave the white guy? To him there is no life.

I see a lot of white professional men with beautiful black and Asian women. I think that a lot of white alpha men are looking for strong self sufficient women and not leaches. I’m a bull for 3 regular clean black couples - so it happens across the board no matter what race.

Back