This One Has Always Stirred Me - Cuckold

she is a perfect white wife. I loved the way she held her head back, mouth wide open, tongue stretched out and cupped to insure that the black cock has a big easy to hit target and his cum could drip into her mouth.
The black guy did a good job of getting all of his big cum load in the white wife's mouth and on her tongue.
The white husband was disappointing. He did not enjoy watching his loving wife being fucked by a big black cock, enjoy seeing his wife sucking the big black cock and happily open her mouth very wide to receive the black man's cum as her reward. Then even worse he used a handkerchief to wipe the black man's cum off of his wife's beautiful face and did not kiss her.
He should of been grateful and happy to watch his beautiful white wife being fucked by a big black cock, seeing her sucking a big black cock and seeing the black man cum in his loving wife's mouth. Then he should have licked the black man's cum off of his wife's face and then give her a loving deep French kiss.

I'm just stirred because it is sexy to be dominated and controlled! I know I shouldn't say this here - but it doesn't matter what race the man is, just as long as he knows how to be in control!
Yes being dominated and giving up control to a deserving dom is intoxicating to me. Someone who is in tune with your limits and will push those limits ever so slightly, that is until the next time…
I enjoy humiliation as much as the next person but I find arrogance and disrespect alone to be un sexy. It only becomes sexy when they can back it up.

I'm just stirred because it is sexy to be dominated and controlled! I know I shouldn't say this here - but it doesn't matter what race the man is, just as long as he knows how to be in control!
A beautiful woman who knows how to submit to pleasure, to surrender control to her sexual needs and desires. DAM deserves to be satisfied in service to others. Often and fully!

Back