This One Has Always Stirred Me - Cuckold

For me it paints the picture of the entire experience of being seduced and taken from Tom by my Bull. I love Tom, but as soon as my Bull demands my attention, he has my COMPLETE attention! To the point that there have been times when my Bull finished with me and I didn't even know what had happened to Tom. Did he walk out when we started, stay and watch and just left? Never even noticed.
Everything I do is for my Bull's pleasure and to submit myself to him to satisfy his every want and need, and certainly to obey his every command!
Tom said the most intense erection he ever had was the first time Byron made me suck his dick in front of Tom, then made Tom undress me, before Byron took me upstairs and closed our bedroom door. Tom said he could hear me moaning and whimpering and finally wrapped his hand around his dick and - without even stroking - came so hard it brought tears to his eyes! He said he didn't know how long he laid there, shaking from the intensity of his release, before getting up and going to the guest room to shower and put on some clean clothes.
Tom told me, later, that the thought he was wrestling with was the fact that he had just experienced the most intense orgasm of his life, while listening as another man fucked his wife.
I told him I could relate. The best orgasm I ever had was with Bryon, too! Not that night, but the first night I was with Bryon, before Tom knew about him; and it was the third orgasm of the night. He said, "You love this black dick, tell me that pussy's mine!" I never answered. A wave of pleasure flowed over me that I don't even know how to describe! But I could relate when Tom said he just laid there trembling.

For me it paints the picture of the entire experience of being seduced and taken from Tom by my Bull. I love Tom, but as soon as my Bull demands my attention, he has my COMPLETE attention! To the point that there have been times when my Bull finished with me and I didn't even know what had happened to Tom. Did he walk out when we started, stay and watch and just left? Never even noticed.
Everything I do is for my Bull's pleasure and to submit myself to him to satisfy his every want and need, and certainly to obey his every command!
Tom said the most intense erection he ever had was the first time Byron made me suck his dick in front of Tom, then made Tom undress me, before Byron took me upstairs and closed our bedroom door. Tom said he could hear me moaning and whimpering and finally wrapped his hand around his dick and - without even stroking - came so hard it brought tears to his eyes! He said he didn't know how long he laid there, shaking from the intensity of his release, before getting up and going to the guest room to shower and put on some clean clothes.
Tom told me, later, that the thought he was wrestling with was the fact that he had just experienced the most intense orgasm of his life, while listening as another man fucked his wife.
I told him I could relate. The best orgasm I ever had was with Bryon, too! Not that night, but the first night I was with Bryon, before Tom knew about him; and it was the third orgasm of the night. He said, "You love this black dick, tell me that pussy's mine!" I never answered. A wave of pleasure flowed over me that I don't even know how to describe! But I could relate when Tom said he just laid there trembling.
Its a perfect explanation, and when i read it, it makes me feel, maybe that is the reason Bull make a meaning in a Marriage. You and Tom are the perfect couple.

I love seeing that big black cock in her married white mouth at the same time with her wedding ring showing, seeing her looking into her white husband's face and whispering "I love you" while a big black cock was fucking in his white wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb.
Sad that her cuckold husband did not enjoy seeing his lucky white wife getting so much pleasure from sucking that big black cock and having intense orgasms on a big black cock.
Her husband is a lucky man to be married to such a beautiful and exciting Lady and a slut for black cocks.

I love seeing that big black cock in her married white mouth at the same time with her wedding ring showing, seeing her looking into her white husband's face and whispering "I love you" while a big black cock was fucking in his white wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb.
Sad that her cuckold husband did not enjoy seeing his lucky white wife getting so much pleasure from sucking that big black cock and having intense orgasms on a big black cock.
Her husband is a lucky man to be married to such a beautiful and exciting Lady and a slut for black cocks.
I think it's a good picture of the wrestling that is going on with everyone when this first happens - like they are not sure how they should react, but I bet he is rock hard and trying to reconcile his arousal with his natural instinct to be a protective husband.

I think it's a good picture of the wrestling that is going on with everyone when this first happens - like they are not sure how they should react, but I bet he is rock hard and trying to reconcile his arousal with his natural instinct to be a protective husband.
What ever happens, the natural instinct to be protective will always be there. How much does he struggle depends on the husband and when he accepts and surrenders.

Back