This One Has Always Stirred Me - Cuckold

For me it paints the picture of the entire experience of being seduced and taken from Tom by my Bull. I love Tom, but as soon as my Bull demands my attention, he has my COMPLETE attention! To the point that there have been times when my Bull finished with me and I didn't even know what had happened to Tom. Did he walk out when we started, stay and watch and just left? Never even noticed.
Everything I do is for my Bull's pleasure and to submit myself to him to satisfy his every want and need, and certainly to obey his every command!
Tom said the most intense erection he ever had was the first time Byron made me suck his dick in front of Tom, then made Tom undress me, before Byron took me upstairs and closed our bedroom door. Tom said he could hear me moaning and whimpering and finally wrapped his hand around his dick and - without even stroking - came so hard it brought tears to his eyes! He said he didn't know how long he laid there, shaking from the intensity of his release, before getting up and going to the guest room to shower and put on some clean clothes.
Tom told me, later, that the thought he was wrestling with was the fact that he had just experienced the most intense orgasm of his life, while listening as another man fucked his wife.
I told him I could relate. The best orgasm I ever had was with Bryon, too! Not that night, but the first night I was with Bryon, before Tom knew about him; and it was the third orgasm of the night. He said, "You love this black dick, tell me that pussy's mine!" I never answered. A wave of pleasure flowed over me that I don't even know how to describe! But I could relate when Tom said he just laid there trembling.
Beautiful. You echo the sentiments of how my girlfriend feels. And my most intense orgasm was the first time I watched my gf get fucked by her bull, I masturbated to them and came in under a minute. The most intense, fulfilling orgasm ever. My gf belongs to him sexually, she is his when he wants. And I love it so much. Watching her is mesmerizing and she deserves it. She loves me and we are soulmates , but I know her pussy belongs to bbc

Beautiful. You echo the sentiments of how my girlfriend feels. And my most intense orgasm was the first time I watched my gf get fucked by her bull, I masturbated to them and came in under a minute. The most intense, fulfilling orgasm ever. My gf belongs to him sexually, she is his when he wants. And I love it so much. Watching her is mesmerizing and she deserves it. She loves me and we are soulmates , but I know her pussy belongs to bbc
Every time describes how good that orgasm felt, he tried to express more intensity. He says it is hard to put into words, but you can see it in his eyes when he's describing the feeling!

One time he put it in Therapeutic terms and described it as releasing the tension created inside of his body, by every girlfriend that ever cheated on him and and every man that ever shamed him over the size of his dick and the fact that he couldn't keep his women satisfied, sexually.
I can see that. I can say that I’m pretty sure every significant relationship I’ve had as an adult has included my girlfriend or wife not being a 100% faithful. I much prefer to be included in the knowledge of these activities. And yes, I had the same look of tension as the fellow in the video the first time.

Would love to see more of these, if anyone knows of any that are not part of a 2 hour movie...
This is an old one of my husband playing with me to "get me ready" for my MAN Byron, but it is just a teaser, we weren't filming because we never thought we would be sharing any of this! View attachment 4763381
Thank you for sharing, so beautiful, your husband is a lucky guy.

For me it paints the picture of the entire experience of being seduced and taken from Tom by my Bull. I love Tom, but as soon as my Bull demands my attention, he has my COMPLETE attention! To the point that there have been times when my Bull finished with me and I didn't even know what had happened to Tom. Did he walk out when we started, stay and watch and just left? Never even noticed.
Everything I do is for my Bull's pleasure and to submit myself to him to satisfy his every want and need, and certainly to obey his every command!
Tom said the most intense erection he ever had was the first time Byron made me suck his dick in front of Tom, then made Tom undress me, before Byron took me upstairs and closed our bedroom door. Tom said he could hear me moaning and whimpering and finally wrapped his hand around his dick and - without even stroking - came so hard it brought tears to his eyes! He said he didn't know how long he laid there, shaking from the intensity of his release, before getting up and going to the guest room to shower and put on some clean clothes.
Tom told me, later, that the thought he was wrestling with was the fact that he had just experienced the most intense orgasm of his life, while listening as another man fucked his wife.
I told him I could relate. The best orgasm I ever had was with Bryon, too! Not that night, but the first night I was with Bryon, before Tom knew about him; and it was the third orgasm of the night. He said, "You love this black dick, tell me that pussy's mine!" I never answered. A wave of pleasure flowed over me that I don't even know how to describe! But I could relate when Tom said he just laid there trembling.
DeeAnna has a wonderful way with words, making you feel as if you’re in the room witnessing the most incredible acts of sexual passion and pleasure experienced by a wanton wife, a gifted bull and an aroused hubby.

We always look forward to her comments and only wish we could be in the room where the magic happens. As always, thanks for sharing.

Back