This is why Black Man is superior and woman prefer BBC. What do you think?

For me it's not just the Black Cock (although that is a BIG part of it) but also the mindfuck.
It's the Black Mans attitude that does it for me, the way they take total control over me and practically consume a girl during sex.
From the moment I start kissing those soft puffy lips, I know exactly how it's going to end.
And the sweet moment when He pushes His cock head past my pussy lips I know there is no turning back and I will be getting His hot load squirted deep inside me.
That's why they are superior . . . . :threesome:

For me it's not just the Black Cock (although that is a BIG part of it) but also the mindfuck.
It's the Black Mans attitude that does it for me, the way they take total control over me and practically consume a girl during sex.
From the moment I start kissing those soft puffy lips, I know exactly how it's going to end.
And the sweet moment when He pushes His cock head past my pussy lips I know there is no turning back and I will be getting His hot load squirted deep inside me.
I agree with everything you said! You sound like my perfect woman. Are you interested in a cuckold relationship? :)

I could not agree more, said perfectly!

Of course there are black men with very big cocks. But there are also plenty of black men with tiny cocks.
Or there are black men with very big cocks that don't work, it doesn't stay hard.
I think only 10% of black men have a bbc and this also works well.
I wonder how a black man with a small dick can feel. I mean, for a white man it is considered normal that you can have a small cock. For a black one it would be the other way around. But the reality is totally different.

I could not agree more, said perfectly!
Mmm taking charge of your pleasure. Not telling you but showing you just how into you we are. Exploring you body like a man touching tasting and taking the time to show you appreciation. Not a place untouched. Not a moment that isn't concentrated on what feels good to you. And using every inch of my body to define without word how humbled I am to please yo
Please login or become a member to view

View media item 549449

u. Picking up the pace with good timing. Taking you to a please where there's no doubt in your mind that we are here to make you feel good while appreciating those places hubby might have looked over. That boy friend got comfortable with him old routine. But me mmm I'm anticipating how you keep you on ...edge. Concentrating on the many ways to give you orgasms. Mmm and yes stimulating your mind as well as your beautiful body. Mmm drowning in pleasure. And I could live in your lovely lap

Back