This is a TWO PART QUESTION. One for couples and ladies. Two for the guys.

The Arranger

Male
Gold Member
For the couples and ladies. What do you do to insure you Boy Friend is treated fairly. By this I mean as a person not Call a Cock. Is there a social part to your relationship.

For the guys. What have Ladies and Couples done to ensure you are comfortable in their presents and with the situation. Insuring you don’t feel like a cock on a string.

The interview process for both couples looking for a New Boy Friend for her ‘ them is a stressful time especially the first few times. I am assuming that you did not meet in the male ******* ads. I am also assuming you did not meet in a swingers club at a once a month black and white event.

In the past i have included the new boy friend in a social event. Three examples.
1) Friday Night Pyjama Bumper Bowling and Pizza Night. Yes it exists. Yes it’s a family oriented event. Yes you wear your Pyjamas And Robe.

2) Mid Week Meet Up on a Nude Beach. Most Nude Beach people are there mornings and early afternoons. this is to get a good spot on the beach. The crowd thins out mid afternoon. Late afternoon is a good time to catch some rays, plays some catch, then go for some pub grub.

3) Thursday Day Time Trade Shows. Home Renovation and Auto Shows are great places to break the ice. There is a chance to build some common ground.

Back