Think girlfriend has thought about it...

So previously I heard my GF talk about black poles with a friend: Overheard GF and her friend talk about black poles...

Recently, we went on holiday and while at a beach side restaurant we saw this cute blond having a ******* with a well built black guy. They seemed to having a good time when my girlfriend suddenly said looks like she is going to enjoy some black cock later.

This got me thinking again that although she hasn't admit thinking about it and saying she isn't interesting in black guys, that she has thought about it.

Learning more and more every time...

There is no way - NO WAY - that she hasn't at least "thought about it".... I mean, if she came out and told you what you say she told you? She indeed is "thinking about it" and, with the way she phrased what she said, she WANTS to think more about it.

Otherwise you wouldn't have ever known!..She's sharing her fantasy with you dude. Approach it slowly but just by her saying what she said, she is actually telling you in a subliminal way "Honey, I want you to know about (and maybe share with me) my black cock fantasy"... Otherwise she'd have kept her thoughts to herself!

She wants you - and "him".

Reactions: wit
There is no way - NO WAY - that she hasn't at least "thought about it".... I mean, if she came out and told you what you say she told you? She indeed is "thinking about it" and, with the way she phrased what she said, she WANTS to think more about it.

Otherwise you wouldn't have ever known!..She's sharing her fantasy with you dude. Approach it slowly but just by her saying what she said, she is actually telling you in a subliminal way "Honey, I want you to know about (and maybe share with me) my black cock fantasy"... Otherwise she'd have kept her thoughts to herself!

She wants you - and "him".

I am taking it slowly. Curious what she'll reveal next... Should I say something about black cock? Not sure...

Reactions: wit
Of course, she has thought about it. Everybody does. Even white guys... wondering how they measure up when in the presence of dominant black men. She's most likely also fantasized about it... wishing it were she who was going to enjoy that guy's black cock later. Take the high road. Buy her a big black dildo, and give it to her as gag gift of sorts... saying that its because of her comment about admitting that she thinks about black cock. She'll probably love you for it.

I am taking it slowly. Curious what she'll reveal next... Should I say something about black cock? Not sure...
Yes, like since she brought it up earlier you were curious if she’d like to experience it. And maybe you love to hold her hand while that happens

Back