Things moving fast new hotwife

Hello I just wanted to reach out to other stag/hotwife/cuck couples or people in the lifestyle and see how fast other couples progressed into this lifestyle (did it take days, months, years?) before your found guys found a mate and how did the whole black guy thing come into play . My wife went from not ever mentioning she ever thought a black guy was hot to now when we go out that is all she looks at 😂 she seems all out it got her a qos anklet we text eachother lil spades saying I love you , talk about her wanting a black guy to fuck her n how much it turns her on , she even told me the other day when she was riding me and came that she imagined she was riding a big black guy and I was in the corner watching lol and we are only 1 month into this whole hotwife agreement thing ! She is also wanting to start dressing super sexy n going out to bars n clubs together where she will totally eye fuck these black guys right next to me … our problem finding a mate is I feel like maybe they are intimidated of me as I’m a big muscular guy covered in tats n they won’t come up to her ?? Anyway would love to hear what others thing n their experiences also any advise !

also too just curious if I’m heading down a path to her getting me into a cuckolding situation.. the hotwife idea was brought up by me and she surprisingly was totally down for it and has straight realeased the beast in her , she a absolutely beautiful blonde with a amazing body and has always been a freak. We agreed on our new marriage rules that she is allowed to fuck another guy she so chooses as long as I’m present and can join in if I want , she must use a condom and once she fucks then she must discard them and seek out another if she so chooses. She is also bisexual and has always been able to sleep with other women however I am still not allow to do anything with the other girl because she’s not comfortable with that. She has started to want to eat my ass out and finger my asshole and also brought up the idea about getting a black cock strap on and have me suck on it and fuck me with it lol !!!! I was like wtf did it create ! I mean if we’re 1month in 😂!!!

Another update - together my wife and I purchased some sex toys . First she got a strap on as she has decided that she wants to fuck my ass once a week with her strap on and I will obey her and comply …. Next we got her a Jason Luv dildo and she is soo excited, she said that it’s a good idea to get one as she needs to practice for the real thing!!!

Sounds like she is really jumping into it.
Do you think it’s too quickly?? Knowing her sexually this has potential to get very crazy very fast at the rate this is going ! … I do however love the nervous feeling of letting her go bbc as she may not want my 6” white dick after having this experience and that risk totally excites me tho !

Do you think it’s too quickly?? Knowing her sexually this has potential to get very crazy very fast at the rate this is going ! … I do however love the nervous feeling of letting her go bbc as she may not want my 6” white dick after having this experience and that risk totally excites me tho !
DM'd you if you want to chat.

Back