Verified These are much better,,,please verify

M-O Mary

Female
Real Person
I felt a little "iffy" about that last set, we took those pix in our TV room, we have a 3D TV and about 70 3D video (half of which are Marvel),,,so hub has indirect lighting in the room to avoid reflection, so I brought in another lamp and put a 100 watt bulb in it. This time you can read the sign, and match my tattoo to the other pix I sent you.

Attachments

• IMG_5378.jpg
    IMG_5378.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 684
  • IMG_5379.jpg
    IMG_5379.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 700
  • IMG_5381.jpg
    IMG_5381.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 701
  • IMG_5382.JPG
    IMG_5382.JPG
    104.5 KB · Views: 683
I felt a little "iffy" about that last set, we took those pix in our TV room, we have a 3D TV and about 70 3D video (half of which are Marvel),,,so hub has indirect lighting in the room to avoid reflection, so I brought in another lamp and put a 100 watt bulb in it. This time you can read the sign, and match my tattoo to the other pix I sent you.
Tiger 🐯

Thanx everybody,,,I have to admit it feels a little strange, having entered this lifestyle in ‘85,,,and going world wide on the internet in ‘95,,,I’ve never felt the need to prove I was me before. Seriously,,,if you look at it from my point, there are literally 36 year old MILF’s out there that weren’t born yet when I started taking black cock, cucking my hub, dogging in the park, and introducing the world to the wonders of the glory hole,,,but hey, at least everybody knows it’s the real me. LOL

Nice pussy
Thanx,,,I’ve always enjoyed it being fairly presentable, I’ve got prominent lips, but not enough to look like an Arby‘s roast beef, but still enough so I don‘t look like a preteen,,,and the fact that I have a clit big enough for anyone to find is something most men are grateful to come across,,,,out of the 850 odd cocks I’ve either fucked or sucked in my 23 year career, about 150 of them have enjoyed pulling those curtains apart and entering my magic kingdom. Last but not least, I’m not called “Multi-Orgasmic Mary” for nothing,,,back in ‘95 a webmaster coined that phrase in describing me, and I felt he hit the nail on the head. After about a half hour of screwing, I turn into a body in the state of constant orgasm, with each stroke I have one, this obviously keeps me in quite a state, judging from remarks that went down while taping my encounters, apparently my responses to what those men are doing makes them feel like a king, super stud of the century,,,and that works out fine for me, cause I love putting a smile on their face, or hearing comments like (and I quote), “it’s been awhile since I’ve been so thoroughly fucked”,,,but mostly they’d ask my hub “where did you find this woman”? He tells them the truth, one day she knocked on my door,,,but that’s another story,,,for someone who hasn’t had the privilege of experiencing my sugar walls, nice pussy is a great compliment, thanx again. M ; )~

Mary you remain at the top of every man's fantasy list. so nice to see you getting verified. best of luck to you and hubs

Back