The wife admitted that she loves big cocks

I have always had a fantasy of a woman being fucked by a huge cock and cumming hard from it. It is from the fact that he is big and fat, and purely physically stretches her vagina well.

Over a year ago I got a big dildo, really big (28cm length and 18 cm in circumference). After many attempts to persuade her, she said that "I will never try anything like this in my life, I don't like it and it doesn't turn me on. I only like a real cock. Size doesn't matter at all. I only like yours.". I heard it a lot of times.

This is, for the most part, true. We enjoy sex with each other, but I always felt that my cock was not enough for her. She didn't admit it, but i felt it. She basically had no one but me.

I also bought a cock sleeve. This nozzle increased the thickness of the penis, but almost did not affect the length.

One of our nights, I blindfolded her and told her that I would do well to her now. She was lying on her back, and I put the nozzle on my cock and entered her. She felt it and said something like "What is this? Did you put something on him?"

I said "Yes, do you like it?"

She groaned and answered "I don't know".

Now I understand that her "I don't know" really means "Yes, I just don't want to go back on my words that I only like your cock."

I understood this because she cums very soon. She did it quickly, much faster than usual. She quickly said "I want your cock, put it away.". She was afraid that I would understand everything. She was also sure that sex with a big cock hurt.

Quite a lot of time passed, I don't remember the exact amount, months passed. We had sex regularly, sometimes using a penis enlarger. On one of the days, when the mood was right and we were liberated, I saw how she was strongly and deeply planted on my cock with this sleeve. I suggested to her "Do you want to have some fun?". She did not understand me, then I said directly "Let's try a big dick." She said, "You can, only faster." She knew that she would not agree to this if she cooled off and was not so turned on.

I took out a big dildo and lubed it well. She was lying on her back, when I approached the bed, she began to touch him with her hand and said "Oh, how big he is." She groaned slightly as she said this. I began to slowly insert the head of the dildo into her. Her pussy was stretching, it was clear that she had never taken anything like that into herself.

The head of the dildo was slightly larger than the rest of the length, and when it went inside, it slid 4-5 cm inside. She took a deep breath and moaned. The moment he slid inside, she whispered "How painful" and began to masturbate her clit. It was very exciting. I slowly pushed him deeper and deeper, she moaned so hard and breathed so deeply, in addition to being fat, he entered her by about 16 cm.

At the moment when he "rested" inside, she screamed a little, began to masturbate the clitoris intensively and quickly, and after 3-4 seconds she finished very hard. She literally "stood on the bridge", the dildo slipped out of her, she fell back on her back again. Her buttocks clenched every 1.5 - 2 seconds. She moaned, crawled her head on the pillow. I've never seen her cum so hard and take so long to "come back" afterward.

I asked her "Did you like it?" She just said "Fuck you".

Last edited:
It's been about a week since the first time she tried this big dildo. One day, when we were busy with completely different chores around the house, she suddenly said to me, "Well, if you want, we can try it again today." It's funny how she tries to put all this on me, although she just really liked it and she wanted to feel it again.

That same night, she sat on me, we kissed, I kneaded her ass, caressed her pussy. It was cool and exciting, in a special way. Because we both knew what was going to happen next.

She loves it when she is on top while I caress her clit with my finger. She moved back and forth sitting on top of my dick, when he rested against her walls, she began to moan slightly. I told her "I want to fuck you with a big cock". To which she replied "I need to warm up well, you can put on a sleeve."

I put the sleeve on the erect dick, it became a little longer and noticeably thicker. We sat down in exactly the same position (she was on top, facing me). As soon as my sleeved cock entered her pussy, she took a deep breath and moaned. It was noticeable that she liked the fatter dick more.

I touched her clitoris with my thumb, she moaned a lot, began to fidget back and forth, I felt through the sleeve how she stretched the walls of her pussy with these movements, and from this she got high very much. She came very quickly with the sleeve inside her. She lay on her back to catch her breath and silently said, "Oh fuck, fuck".

I said "Do you want something harder?". She said "Yes, I want him doggy style". This got me very excited. I took out a big cock from his shelf near the bed, lubricated it and began to drive over her genital lips and clitoris. She began to moan shaking. After a while, she could not stand it and said "Come on already".

I started inserting a big dick into her. I can't describe how she starts moaning when he enters her and stretches her pussy. It sounds so exciting. I gradually introduced it to the maximum depth, and then began to pull it out. She whispered "Holy *******, oh, fuck." It would be less sexy if she said it out loud.

When her pussy got used to him a little, she began to work her pelvis a little and pressed against him.

I was so excited that I felt heat even in my eyes. After so many rejections and reproaches, after so many phrases "Humble up that I will never do this, I don't like it at all" she ends up on this big dick like a whore. After a while, she was already completely planted on him, moving her ass back and forth.

She moaned, a large penis entered her by about 15-16 cm, it was clear that he filled her to the maximum. She got used to it very quickly, I did not expect this. After 3-5 minutes after the start, she was already impaling her pussy on him at full speed.

It was heard how she was going to finish. She never finished vaginally with my cock, only when I helped her fingers with the clitoris. With a big and thick dildo, she was able to finish without the help of my hands. She moaned louder, leaned forward, the dildo popped out of her and she shuddered in convulsions, lying face down in the pillow.

And the second time she did not admit that she liked it. I don't know why, but to my question "Did you like it?" She replied, "No, I don't like it at all."

Attachments

• LV2206-_2_.jpg
    LV2206-_2_.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
The last time happened quite recently, we did not agree on anything in advance. A couple of times before that I hinted to her that I want to try again, but knowing that I want this, for some reason she was tense, she said that "you just waiting for this, I just want sex with you, I don't want to use a dildo."

And then one day, we kissed again on the bed, everything went to sex. Naturally, I wanted to have fun with her in full, but did not show it. I knew that if I hinted, then she would start to tense up again and we would not even have sex.

I licked her pussy, she was aroused, relaxed, she lay on her back. I entered her and we fucked missionary pretty hard and good. Surprisingly, after a long time, I still felt that her pussy was no longer as firm as before the first use of a large dildo. Although many weeks have passed. I fucked her for about 10 minutes, then I got tired, lay back and decided to silently try to fuck her with a big dick.

When I climbed into the closet after him, she asked, "What are you doing?", I only replied, "Nothing, keep lying down." Surprisingly, she continued to lie, although before that she showed with her whole appearance that she would not want to use a big penis. I lubed it up, brought it to her pussy and began to insert. He came in much easier than the first time. She lay on her back, he slid in and she inhaled sharply into her chest. I love this moment.

I entered her with a large dick until the very end, until he rested on something, took her by the throat and began to fuck.

She loved it when I strangled her during sex, she got aroused by it, but I never did it with a huge cock inside her. Damn, how she moaned and fidgeted, she just rolled her eyes. I held her by the throat tightly and began to talk to her "You were waiting for this?" She said in a whisper "Yes".

"You were waiting for me to suggest it myself, weren't you?"

"Yes, I've been waiting. Don't stop"

She lay on her back, I held her by the throat, quickly and deeply fucking her with a huge cock.

It was an incredibly exciting picture, which still appears before my eyes.

I realized that being so high, she had no moral strength to lie to me.

I said "Do you like being fucked like that?"

"Yes".

"Do you like this huge cock?"

"Yes, I like it".

"You're such a slut. Do you like it better when he's this fat than mine?"

She laughed a little. Still, she was ashamed to answer, and she squeezed out "Sometimes.". I waited a bit and asked again:

"Does that fat cock stretch you better?"

"Fuck yeah"

"Do you like it better?"

"Yes, yes".

Of course, she couldn't last long. I'll tell you how it is - we were lying on the bed with our feet to the pillows, at the moment when she finished, she jerked back so hard that she hit her head on the opposite headboard of our bed. So she moaned from orgasm and pain at the same time. It was symbolic.

The last time happened quite recently, we did not agree on anything in advance. A couple of times before that I hinted to her that I want to try again, but knowing that I want this, for some reason she was tense, she said that "you just waiting for this, I just want sex with you, I don't want to use a dildo."

And then one day, we kissed again on the bed, everything went to sex. Naturally, I wanted to have fun with her in full, but did not show it. I knew that if I hinted, then she would start to tense up again and we would not even have sex.

I licked her pussy, she was aroused, relaxed, she lay on her back. I entered her and we fucked missionary pretty hard and good. Surprisingly, after a long time, I still felt that her pussy was no longer as firm as before the first use of a large dildo. Although many weeks have passed. I fucked her for about 10 minutes, then I got tired, lay back and decided to silently try to fuck her with a big dick.

When I climbed into the closet after him, she asked, "What are you doing?", I only replied, "Nothing, keep lying down." Surprisingly, she continued to lie, although before that she showed with her whole appearance that she would not want to use a big penis. I lubed it up, brought it to her pussy and began to insert. He came in much easier than the first time. She lay on her back, he slid in and she inhaled sharply into her chest. I love this moment.

I entered her with a large dick until the very end, until he rested on something, took her by the throat and began to fuck.

She loved it when I strangled her during sex, she got aroused by it, but I never did it with a huge cock inside her. Damn, how she moaned and fidgeted, she just rolled her eyes. I held her by the throat tightly and began to talk to her "You were waiting for this?" She said in a whisper "Yes".

She lay on her back, I held her by the throat, quickly and deeply fucking her with a huge cock.

"Yes".

"Yes, I like it".

She laughed a little. Still, she was ashamed to answer, and she squeezed out "Sometimes.". I waited a bit and asked again:

"Fuck yeah"

"Do you like it better?"

"Yes, yes".

Of course, she couldn't last long. I'll tell you how it is - we were lying on the bed with our feet to the pillows, at the moment when she finished, she jerked back so hard that she hit her head on the opposite headboard of our bed. So she moaned from orgasm and pain at the same time. It was symbolic.
Sounds like big dildo is hitting all the right places she needs. Then again nothing like some HEADboard banging! No need for concussion! As long as your listening to her request you’re doing your job! Salute buddy 🤕 😇

Sounds like big dildo is hitting all the right places she needs. Then again nothing like some HEADboard banging! No need for concussion! As long as your listening to her request you’re doing your job! Salute buddy 🤕 😇
:D
I'll tell you, the headboard banging repeated 2 or 3 times, and only with this big dick inside her. Never hit the bed headboard with my cock :eek:
My dick doesn't reach the head of the bed literally

And yeah, almost forgot. That is what she literally said when was fucked by huge cock: "*******, it hits somewhere, oh fuck!".

"Yes".

"Yes, I like it".

"Fuck yeah"

"Do you like it better?"

"Yes, yes".

awesome wife. sounds like she is, slowly, releasing her inhibitions.

I have always had a fantasy of a woman being fucked by a huge cock and cumming hard from it. It is from the fact that he is big and fat, and purely physically stretches her vagina well.

Over a year ago I got a big dildo, really big (28cm length and 18 cm in circumference). After many attempts to persuade her, she said that "I will never try anything like this in my life, I don't like it and it doesn't turn me on. I only like a real cock. Size doesn't matter at all. I only like yours.". I heard it a lot of times.

This is, for the most part, true. We enjoy sex with each other, but I always felt that my cock was not enough for her. She didn't admit it, but i felt it. She basically had no one but me.

I also bought a cock sleeve. This nozzle increased the thickness of the penis, but almost did not affect the length.

One of our nights, I blindfolded her and told her that I would do well to her now. She was lying on her back, and I put the nozzle on my cock and entered her. She felt it and said something like "What is this? Did you put something on him?"

I said "Yes, do you like it?"

She groaned and answered "I don't know".

Now I understand that her "I don't know" really means "Yes, I just don't want to go back on my words that I only like your cock."

I understood this because she cums very soon. She did it quickly, much faster than usual. She quickly said "I want your cock, put it away.". She was afraid that I would understand everything. She was also sure that sex with a big cock hurt.

Quite a lot of time passed, I don't remember the exact amount, months passed. We had sex regularly, sometimes using a penis enlarger. On one of the days, when the mood was right and we were liberated, I saw how she was strongly and deeply planted on my cock with this sleeve. I suggested to her "Do you want to have some fun?". She did not understand me, then I said directly "Let's try a big dick." She said, "You can, only faster." She knew that she would not agree to this if she cooled off and was not so turned on.

I took out a big dildo and lubed it well. She was lying on her back, when I approached the bed, she began to touch him with her hand and said "Oh, how big he is." She groaned slightly as she said this. I began to slowly insert the head of the dildo into her. Her pussy was stretching, it was clear that she had never taken anything like that into herself.

The head of the dildo was slightly larger than the rest of the length, and when it went inside, it slid 4-5 cm inside. She took a deep breath and moaned. The moment he slid inside, she whispered "How painful" and began to masturbate her clit. It was very exciting. I slowly pushed him deeper and deeper, she moaned so hard and breathed so deeply, in addition to being fat, he entered her by about 16 cm.

At the moment when he "rested" inside, she screamed a little, began to masturbate the clitoris intensively and quickly, and after 3-4 seconds she finished very hard. She literally "stood on the bridge", the dildo slipped out of her, she fell back on her back again. Her buttocks clenched every 1.5 - 2 seconds. She moaned, crawled her head on the pillow. I've never seen her cum so hard and take so long to "come back" afterward.

I asked her "Did you like it?" She just said "Fuck you".
Now you know lol

Hi all. I really want to continue this topic. This is just the beginning, you could say that my wife just admitted to herself that she cums harder from a huge dildo than from an average cock.

For some reason, I can't go on because we're not at home. Stay tuned for more in a week or two ;)

Back