The use of the term "BBC"

This is somebody who thinks it’s their prerogative to tell other people what they think, believe, do, and feel . . . well maybe not “feel” since it’s not appropriate for human beings to have “feelings” about anything, let alone “express” those to anyone 🙄

Started to reply mad but realized its true, font argue with people who choose not to understand. Its terminology to describe roles in a sexual fetish lifestyle. If you don't get it and it bothers you, you are on the wrong site

Plus, from the look of it, he’s a content creator, meaning he’s a performer. So the bull label could be apart of his act? 🤷🏾‍♂️. Even so, you can still thrive in that sexual fantasy and still come at folks like a human being. I’m just saying. Plus you came with the energy first at me. Again, you’re projecting some entitlement

I didn't read every response but I read a page worth at least. Speaking for myself only. BBC and other terms like that weather it be directed to whites or blacks where never said in public unless it was one black calling another black N---a about that time it became slang among blacks. Behind closed door was a different story .Harsh language some mane calling ( blacks to whites ) was always there. I never used the N word myself but I heard a few girls say it. BBC the abbreviation wasn't said much the someone saying Big Black Cock was very common. I saw it as to declare the situation. If you didn't know what's going on ..well you do now . It's stereotyping I know but in the right situation .....

Last edited:
Ladies and gentlemen,

The term BBC is an acronym for Big Black Cock. I think we all know this. I am a black man, I have a BBC, that's a fact. What I find unsettling is being referred to as a BBC as essentially that's defining me, a human and an individual, as being a Big Black Cock. It's a term that has become internationally acceptable to people of all races. Black men seem happy to use this acronym in their usernames and bio without making the distinction of being a BBC vs having a BBC.

I am curious to know your thoughts on this.
We have often discussed this and we feel it is a bit of objectification. Not all Black men have big cocks and not all big cocks are black and the men we choose to interact with are more than a penis. They are people with ideas, feelings and different ways of making love. For many woman the size as long as decent is secondary to style of live making. My husband has who is white has been told he fucks like a black man, but I have fucked black men who fuck in a different way, we are all human and all unique.
Stereotypes do exist for a reason but they are not always true and often hurtful.
That is what we think, treat people as an individual. Now with that said I love the contrast in color when I look down and see a dark cock entering my pinky pussy. So maybe I am just as bad.
Respect to everyone that is what we say.

We have often discussed this and we feel it is a bit of objectification. Not all Black men have big cocks and not all big cocks are black and the men we choose to interact with are more than a penis. They are people with ideas, feelings and different ways of making love. For many woman the size as long as decent is secondary to style of live making. My husband has who is white has been told he fucks like a black man, but I have fucked black men who fuck in a different way, we are all human and all unique.
Stereotypes do exist for a reason but they are not always true and often hurtful.
That is what we think, treat people as an individual. Now with that said I love the contrast in color when I look down and see a dark cock entering my pinky pussy. So maybe I am just as bad.
Respect to everyone that is what we say.
Thank you for your insight 😚

Thank you for your take on this.

As much as I would love to say I am a little too sensitive about it I know it runs deeper than that. I think I value myself more than having a BBC. I also would not want to be attractive to someone based on the fact I have a BBC. A hotwife can be someone of any race. 99% of men would want to fuck a woman that is hot/attractive/fuckable. Also, I am sure you're husband is aware of your preference for well endowed black men. If you asked your cuck to find you a man, even a black man, he would already know what he needs to look for.
🙏🙏

Well damn, Ava!! :ROFLMAO: That was loaded with truths, facts and humour! Thank you for your input :)
Great topic! Perhaps different people have different interpretations of this. Hopefully, the sexy souls that are getting down together can be sensitive and agree on something that works for all.

Maybe this????: The guys are not just a BBC anymore than the women are just white sluts. For the night, they want a BBC and want to be white sluts. The guys want their BBC in a white slut. All good. It isnt a relationship. After the playtime the women go back to being mothers and CEO's or whatever and happen to be white women, and the guys go back to being fathers and CEO's or whatever and happen to be black men. All good. Some people prefer Latinas, or short, or bald, or skinny, or BBW, or feet, or whips. It is just that. Of course attraction can mean more than just physical for some people, they actually need conversation, respect or whatever first. That all plays into the more than just a BBC or a white slut for those who need more than just a quick no name bang. I don't think most people mean to be degrading when referring to someone as a BBC or a white slut, it is just a fast and specific way of referring to the actual sexual part only, of themselves or the other party. Not their entire persona.

Ladies and gentlemen,

The term BBC is an acronym for Big Black Cock. I think we all know this. I am a black man, I have a BBC, that's a fact. What I find unsettling is being referred to as a BBC as essentially that's defining me, a human and an individual, as being a Big Black Cock. It's a term that has become internationally acceptable to people of all races. Black men seem happy to use this acronym in their usernames and bio without making the distinction of being a BBC vs having a BBC.

Issue for me is the name “Bull. It’s just substitute for the “N” word. BBC isn’t offensive to me. It’s not a *******, violent, wild, . But, to each their own. I know where I’m from and who I am. I’m not Black nor are you, anyone else for that matter. They are not white.

Это очень большая гордость, поскольку у афроамериканцев большие члены, и многие белые мужчины им завидуют. А белым женщинам веселее! Радуйтесь этому статусу Круто!

Issue for me is the name “Bull. It’s just substitute for the “N” word. BBC isn’t offensive to me. It’s not a *******, violent, wild, . But, to each their own. I know where I’m from and who I am. I’m not Black nor are you, anyone else for that matter. They are not white.
We can see that position, when we think of bull we think of strong, fertile and sexually dominant, not so much a racial thing, in the cuckold world a bull can be black or white or arab or other. We never made the connection between bull and the other word it is an interesting point of view.

Husband here:
I think the OP needs to a dose of reality.

If my wife had more than a sexual interest in black men she would've married one.

My wife has zero interest in black culture or making black friends. In fact, with respect to American standards she would probably be considered racist (although she's not). That's part of the taboo. And its just a rare indulgence, otherwise it loses its taboo and appeal.

I'm sure there is a large portion of women here how genuinely like black men as well, but what's the fun in that.

Husband here:
I think the OP needs to a dose of reality.

If my wife had more than a sexual interest in black men she would've married one.

My wife has zero interest in black culture or making black friends. In fact, with respect to American standards she would probably be considered racist (although she's not). That's part of the taboo. And its just a rare indulgence, otherwise it loses its taboo and appeal.

I'm sure there is a large portion of women here how genuinely like black men as well, but what's the fun in that.
This right here justifies the concerns snd criticism lol. I don’t know what you thought this did

Ladies and gentlemen,

I agree with you. I don't like the term BBC either. I'm a cuckold and I want to be cucked by a Black Man with his mind, his soul, his thoughts and his whole body! Not just by a BBC ;) :D

This right here justifies the concerns snd criticism lol. I don’t know what you thought this did
I'm trying to confirm the OP's observation that he is indeed just a BBC to many.

If he doesn't like it then maybe he should find a different lifestyle. BBC's are not hard to find.

If he wants to find a woman that "respects" or "likes" him perhaps a dating site would be more appropriate

You find it offensive, i agree. Any one who would select on cock size is a very shallow person. My wish for them is a encounter like i had with a hung black. Worst fuck i ever had. So in love with his endowment i believe he thought the mere size would make me orgasm. It did not, he had he boasted 12 1/2". I'm sure many of those who speak that crap about all black guys are hung are in fact white males who get off on deception. Having had my share of black men on occasion i can say without reservation " they were not all hung"
I think of all the great times i would not have had if I'd let my selection be based on a ruler.

Back