The use of the term "BBC"

Husband here:
I think the OP needs to a dose of reality.

If my wife had more than a sexual interest in black men she would've married one.

My wife has zero interest in black culture or making black friends. In fact, with respect to American standards she would probably be considered racist (although she's not). That's part of the taboo. And its just a rare indulgence, otherwise it loses its taboo and appeal.

I'm sure there is a large portion of women here how genuinely like black men as well, but what's the fun in that.
You are the type I wouldn’t give the satisfaction of fucking.

I'm trying to confirm the OP's observation that he is indeed just a BBC to many.

If he doesn't like it then maybe he should find a different lifestyle. BBC's are not hard to find.

If he wants to find a woman that "respects" or "likes" him perhaps a dating site would be more appropriate
I wouldn’t give my time to anyone that didn’t respect me. That’s rule #1. Regardless. Thankfully there are plenty that do, even on here, and that’s where my focus is at.

I can’t speak for anyone else but to me all that ‘Bull’, ‘BBC’ , ‘Breeding’ , ‘Black Seed’ , ‘Skin Contrast’ talk is very corny , stereotypical and seems to be based in perpetuated negative racial stereotypes.

I only deal with women or couples that don’t deal in racial fetishization because I’m a person and a self respecting man not a fuck thing , ******* or beast of some kind, and you will treat me accordingly and I will award you the same courtesy and respect.

I can’t speak for anyone else but to me all that ‘Bull’, ‘BBC’ , ‘Breeding’ , ‘Black Seed’ , ‘Skin Contrast’ talk is very corny , stereotypical and seems to be based in perpetuated negative racial stereotypes.

I only deal with women or couples that don’t deal in racial fetishization because I’m a person and a self respecting man not a fuck thing , ******* or beast of some kind, and you will treat me accordingly and I will award you the same courtesy and respect.
Well said. (y) 👌Mrs J and John

Completely agree with everything you said but have to ask..... does your very own screen name not perpetuate a very similar assumption or strerotype?

But you are on this site and your screen name is "OnceYouGoB"

Why lie about this? Especially when its so obvious.

But you are on this site and your screen name is "OnceYouGoB"

Why lie about this? Especially when its so obvious.
Lie about what exactly ?

Because my alias is a black pun and I dare or sleep with women of different races that means I should be okay with being stereotyped and disrespected ?

The fuck you talking about …

I think a lot of people on this thread are over thinking things or just building bridges that don't need crossed .......a bit symptomatic of today's easily upset brigade.....as for me call me anything you like as long as I am fucking white pussy ;)

Completely agree with everything you said but have to ask..... does your very own screen name not perpetuate a very similar assumption or strerotype?

No at all I don’t think so , a screen alias does not equate or give carte blanche to me accepting being called names or viewed in a manner that i feel are beneath me and degrading , like I said you can always ask me my preferences and what i prefer to called or how I prefer to be treated without assuming. Black Men/Black People are not a monolith thus I prefaced what I said with ‘I can’t speak for anyone else…’ some people are okay with certain things about interracial sex and relationships and others are not. Like me I dont use words like white sluts , white slave etc to describe any woman or couple on here or anywhere else I just don’t operate on that plane for myself or anyone else….

Last edited:
I think a lot of people on this thread are over thinking things or just building bridges that don't need crossed .......a bit symptomatic of today's easily upset brigade.....as for me call me anything you like as long as I am fucking white pussy ;)
I find the last part of your post really interesting I couldn’t help but commenting on it.

Like most things boundaries and limits need to be set. “…as for me call me anything you like as long as I am fucking white pussy” really comes across as there are no limits and you would literally go through anything for white pussy. I’m assuming that’s not the case but it reads this way. And then there’s this question I can’t help but ask; would you allow that from a white woman that’s incredibly fine and well educated that you literally have to fuck her at all costs, or it’s also okay too coming from some overweight chic you’d be embarrassed to be seen out with?

I’m really just curious. I’m sure you have boundaries. Curious how you apply or don’t apply them.

No at all I don’t think so , a screen alias does not equate or give carte blanche to me accepting being called names or viewed in a manner that i feel are beneath me and degrading , like I said you can always ask me my preferences and what i prefer to called or how I prefer to be treated without assuming. Black Men/Black People are not a monolith thus I prefaced what I said with ‘I can’t speak for anyone else…’ some people are okay with certain things about interracial sex and relationships and others are not. Like me I dont use words like white sluts , white slave etc to describe any woman or couple on here or anywhere else I just don’t operate on that plane for myself or anyone else….
OK let me first say, male of the relationship here. Second for our own personal background....i am around 8 inches, the reason we choose black men, in this part of our sexual relationship, is because it's something she doesn't have at home. We look for thicker or longer when we go into considering a meet. In both instances we are looking for a "BBC". It's not meant to be derogatory or demeaning. Many people's opinion is that girthy or 8+ inches is a big cock. It's not meant to say that's all you are however. It's what we are looking for sexually. After the fact we thoroughly vet any prospects and get to know the person behind it. Many of our meets have been fantastic men who we keep in contact with even on a non sexual platform.

As for the screen name moniker.....yes it does tie in with a stereotype. It is a play that once you've had a black cock, you won't want anything else. Just because it's a stereotype that plays IN FAVOR of black men doesn't change the fact.

Ladies and gentlemen,

The term BBC is an acronym for Big Black Cock. I think we all know this. I am a black man, I have a BBC, that's a fact. What I find unsettling is being referred to as a BBC as essentially that's defining me, a human and an individual, as being a Big Black Cock.

I am curious to know your thoughts on this.
Couldn't agree more.

OK let me first say, male of the relationship here. Second for our own personal background....i am around 8 inches, the reason we choose black men, in this part of our sexual relationship, is because it's something she doesn't have at home. We look for thicker or longer when we go into considering a meet. In both instances we are looking for a "BBC". It's not meant to be derogatory or demeaning. Many people's opinion is that girthy or 8+ inches is a big cock. It's not meant to say that's all you are however. It's what we are looking for sexually. After the fact we thoroughly vet any prospects and get to know the person behind it. Many of our meets have been fantastic men who we keep in contact with even on a non sexual platform.

As for the screen name moniker.....yes it does tie in with a stereotype. It is a play that once you've had a black cock, you won't want anything else. Just because it's a stereotype that plays IN FAVOR of black men doesn't change the fact.
Thank you for speaking on behalf of black men and how we feel , clearly you know all of us more than we know ourselves 🤣 fuck outta here dude.

I don’t know what is hard to understand here , you will not address me as anything other than what I prefer to be called , period , im not a BBC, a breeder , a bull etc Im a man and i have a name. I don’t care about your sexual fantasies assumptions or expectations.

Ladies and gentlemen,

The term BBC is an acronym for Big Black Cock. I think we all know this. I am a black man, I have a BBC, that's a fact. What I find unsettling is being referred to as a BBC as essentially that's defining me, a human and an individual, as being a Big Black Cock. It's a term that has become internationally acceptable to people of all races. Black men seem happy to use this acronym in their usernames and bio without making the distinction of being a BBC vs having a BBC.

I am curious to know your thoughts on this.
i think the term BBC is degrading. its treating a man as an object not a person. like his soul existence is fuck and cum nothing else. that being said the term is that, just a term. but what i find a bit degrading is referring to a an entire person as BBC rather than just his tool

i think the term BBC is degrading. its treating a man as an object not a person. like his soul existence is fuck and cum nothing else. that being said the term is that, just a term. but what i find a bit degrading is referring to a an entire person as BBC rather than just his tool
This is the point I'm trying to make. Its not that hard to understand!

Thank you for speaking on behalf of black men and how we feel , clearly you know all of us more than we know ourselves 🤣 fuck outta here dude.

I don’t know what is hard to understand here , you will not address me as anything other than what I prefer to be called , period , im not a BBC, a breeder , a bull etc Im a man and i have a name. I don’t care about your sexual fantasies assumptions or expectations.
First off, where did anything said "speak on behalf of black men everywhere"? Maybe if you're that insanely upset by terminology used you should speak with some of your fellow "black men everywhere" who throw the words around like no other. Second, my original point STILL stands. You're screen moniker plays into a black stereotype just the same. Just because it's one YOU'RE OK with, doesnt change the fact. Lastly, if you're that over sensitive to terminology used, maybe a site that promotes interracial sex isn't for you. May I recommend match.com?

Back