The use of the term "BBC"

Bull is a term used to describe a man, of ANY race, that fucks a married woman where the situation can have 'cuckold' implications. Bull has NOTHING to do with race or being submissive. In fact a bull is the dominant position involving the standing of the male's.

Meanwhile your avatar is a White bitch wearing a collar marking her as sexual property of Black males. Aka cattle\cow or servant role

Please read what I wrote . . . where did I say ANYTHING about race . . . gee, I DIDN’T . . . did I 🤔??? Reading (and comprehension) is fundamental 👌🏽

Ladies and gentlemen,

The term BBC is an acronym for Big Black Cock. I think we all know this. I am a black man, I have a BBC, that's a fact. What I find unsettling is being referred to as a BBC as essentially that's defining me, a human and an individual, as being a Big Black Cock. It's a term that has become internationally acceptable to people of all races. Black men seem happy to use this acronym in their usernames and bio without making the distinction of being a BBC vs having a BBC.

I am curious to know your thoughts on this.
Ladies and gentlemen,

The term BBC is an acronym for Big Black Cock. I think we all know this. I am a black man, I have a BBC, that's a fact. What I find unsettling is being referred to as a BBC as essentially that's defining me, a human and an individual, as being a Big Black Cock. It's a term that has become internationally acceptable to people of all races. Black men seem happy to use this acronym in their usernames and bio without making the distinction of being a BBC vs having a BBC.

I am curious to know your thoughts on this.
Just want to say I appreciate you as a person and I really appreciate yours sexy bbc as well be safe and god bless

Please read what I wrote . . . where did I say ANYTHING about race . . . gee, I DIDN’T . . . did I 🤔??? Reading ( and comprehension) is fundamental 👌🏽

Well considering the entire conversation revolved around the use of BBC and ' Bull' I just included it in the explanation and definition of what a Bull is. Don't want to be a Bull, fine, don't be one. That just means you are not into Domination and Submission. But reading comprehension wasn't a failure on my part

Well considering the entire conversation revolved around the use of BBC and ' Bull' I just included it in the explanation and definition of what a Bull is. Don't want to be a Bull, fine, don't be one. That just means you are not into Domination and Submission. But reading comprehension wasn't a failure on my part

If you say so . . . SNOW BUNNY 🐰 😝 And “white bitch cow 🐮” are your words, not mine . . . so don’t hang that here 👎🏽

Just to be clear, there are Black couples that are into White Bulls as well. There are also Black couples into submissive White slaves. People are kinky. Why argue over something stupid like terminology of a sexual fetish with many different variances

Just to be clear, there are Black couples that are into White Bulls as well. There are also Black couples into submissive White slaves. People are kinky. Why argue over something stupid like terminology of a sexual fetish with many different variances

Because words matter . . . that’s why. But, I didn’t post in this thread to argue. I asked a question about how people felt about the use of a certain word. It seems to me that grown, mature adults should be able to respond without being angry, defensive, or argumentative.

Well clearly you are not understanding the terminology used to describe role's of the parties involved in cuckold/hotwifing\B&D\S&M etc. So there is no use arguing over it

Actually, I understand quite well. I wasn’t born yesterday. My inquiry isn’t about “understanding” . . . it’s about how do people FEEL . . . understand 🧐???

Actually, I understand quite well. I wasn’t born yesterday. My inquiry isn’t about understanding . . . it’s about how do people FEEL . . . understand 🧐???

Fuck feelings. Fact's matter more. The terminology is factual. If fucking some guys wife leaves you with a label then delete your acct and go to a plain dating site instead of a SEXUAL FETISH site

Ummm who says I am? Do you even ask me, or you just going keep on projecting? 🤡

This is somebody who thinks it’s their prerogative to tell other people what they think, believe, do, and feel . . . well maybe not “feel” since it’s not appropriate for human beings to have “feelings” about anything, let alone “express” those to anyone 🙄

Back