The Start of a Wife's Story

Chapter 47 Of A Wife’s Story

Both Jaycee and James were feeling better about their situation as they sat in James’ apartment in downtown Cairo, across the street from the embassy.

“James, how much time do you have before you have to be back at work?” Jaycee coyly inquires.

“Well, baby, what can we do in 10 minutes?” James responds.

Standing up, Jaycee kneels before James and unbuckles his belt, unsnap his trousers and pulls them and his boxers to his ankles.

His big black cock is already coming to attention with the anticipation of what is to come as Jaycee stands and reaches under her dress to pull off her thong panties. Keeping her dress hiked up, Jaycee straddles James, reaching down to guide his now erect black cock into the waiting and moist pussy.

Sliding all the way down the black shaft with a grunt and with James’ hands on her ass, they strike a rhythm that is sure to get them both into orgasmic bliss soon.

Fucking in silence as Jaycee rides James, she can feel another orgasm build just as James picks up the pace as he nears his own orgasm. With one great push up into the white married cunt, James unloads into Jaycee that matches the quivering orgasm coursing through her body.

Collapsing into James’ body, the two lovers gasp as one as they recover from the rapid sexual release that they both needed.

Finally looking at James, Jaycee cups his face and kisses him lightly and says, “Thank you my strong Marine. I only want you. You are all I need.”

James smiles and replies, “This is going to be complicated, baby. We only have a couple of weeks until I have to say good-bye so let’s make the best of it.”

Kissing him one more time, Jaycee dismounts from James trailing sperm and pussy juice onto the sofa, down her inner thighs. Quickly picking up her thong, she wipes herself as best she can, then looks at James with a smile and says, “Mind if I leave these with you?”

Laughing, James says, “Hell yeah. Love me some dirty panties,” as he takes them from Jaycee and wipes his softening cock.

Standing up to pull up his boxers and trousers, James says, “I’ll walk you over to the motor pool so you can catch a ride back home.”

As they pass through the gate to the embassy, Jaycee sees Jeff getting into his car to leave. Not wanting Jeff to see her, especially with James, she waits until he drives away before continuing to walk.

“I guess you saw Jeff too. Is he going to be a problem for you or are you going to keep fucking him until the last day?” James asks, somewhat teasingly.

“Stop it, James. Don’t ruin my mood right now please,” Jaycee replies giving James a playful punch to his muscular arm.

Securing an embassy car for the trip back to Maadi, Jaycee stops by the embassy post office to check on mail. There’s an envelope from the ambassador’s office that she stops to open as she says good-bye to James as he bounds up the steps to the chancery building.

Inside the envelope is an invitation to the ambassador’s Holiday Party on a yacht owned by the president of ARAMCO Egypt that will sail along the Nile for the event.

“This will be nice Christmas present for me, and just before I’m leaving to go back home,” Jaycee thinks to herself and plans to RSVP to the ambassador’s office.

Arriving home, she sees that Jeff is also home, but doesn’t try to stop by to say hello, not knowing what Jeff will want of her next.

Over the next couple of days, Jaycee busies herself with getting things in order to return to the states. Whenever Mike is done with his duties in Alexandria, he’ll have to get an apartment to stay in until his tour is up in Egypt.

With the Holiday Party nearing, Jaycee holds out a golden gown to wear, to include thigh high stockings and matching heels. All her other clothes that she doesn’t need will be shipped back home in a couple days when the packers and movers arrive.

As she is making out her list of things to do, there’s a knock at the front door. Answering the door, she opens it up to see Jeff there, casually leaning against the porch railing.

“Hello Jaycee. I hear you’re not going to be around much longer. Why am I just now hearing about this?” Jeff asks.

“Well Jeff, it was the perfect time for me to leave this hell hole with the ******* already back in the states visiting their grandparents. Mike will be fine when he’s done in Alex, and I am not saddened to not see you again,” Jaycee states throwing a curve at Jeff.

Collecting his thoughts as he is not used to being challenged so directly, especially by one his paramours he says, “Well Jaycee. Such a turn of events, but just as well as I have my eye on an incoming little redhead slut filling in a billet in the economics attaché office. I think she will make quite the replacement for you. Oh, are you going to the ambassador’s soiree for the Holidays?”

“Yes, I am. I think it’ll be a grand finale for my last few days here. And, if you have any ideas, I think I will go alone. Maybe see if the ambassador has a date, or needs one,” Jaycee winks at Jeff, closing the door before he can offer a retort.

Feeling like a ton of weight has been lifted from her, she no longer needs to give in to Jeff’s twisted sense of control. If only he wasn’t so much of a sociopath, he’d be a decent friend with benefits. And while she’s thinking about it, she goes to her nightstand to retrieve the butt plug and walks back to the kitchen to throw it in the trash bin as a final act of defiance at Jeff.

While Jaycee is in the act of throwing the butt plug away, Jeff is fuming as he walks back to his home. Going into his study, Jeff dials a local number. “Fawzi here,” is the answer.

Fawzi runs some local horse stables that provide horseback riding excursions around the pyramids and sphinx and longer tours through the desert to the Saqqara pyramids south of Giza. It serves as the perfect cover for Fawzi’s other venture; that of identifying western women that would make ideal candidates for his sex trade clients. Usually, those young women who show up that are alone or with another similar female, but independent-minded which make the best ones, depending on the perversions and criteria of his clients.

The horseback ride to Saqqara usually takes about 4 hours depending on the amount of galloping the horses do. This gives Fawzi and his henchmen an opportunity to gauge the eligibility of the women for his clients. Usually by the time the ride is ended at Saqqara, the western women are fatigued enough that they are open to the suggestion of going into one of the burial chambers in the pyramid offering coolness from the Egyptian sun. Once inside and the women are what Fawzi is looking for, they are ambushed, restrained, and sedated, then hustled off to a waiting van that had just pulled up the chamber’s opening. Once inside the van, Fawzi’s job is done, and the women are usually never seen again by their families or friends.

“Fawzi, I have a favor. An acquaintance, or I should say a blonde, blue eyed American woman will be offered a free horseback ride to Saqqara. She’ll be alone. Her family is away. If she should turn up missing, nobody will know for quite a while. I want you to evaluate her to see if she is worth anything for your clients. I can attest, she is very adept sexually, but is older than your usual targets. She may be a good fit for one your older clients. You know, those gentlemen that can’t keep up with their younger proteges any longer, or maybe some whorehouse in Khartoum,” Jeff says with a smirk.

“Interesting, Mr. Jeff. Let me know when she will be coming and we will show her our exclusive tour package,” Fawzi says, smiling through tea-stained teeth.

Over the last couple of years, Jeff has pocketed some “finder’s fees” for recommending to young western women that he has met either at social occasions or a hotel lobby bar that they go to the pyramids for horseback riding tours. Slipping them Fawzi’s business card, he bids them adieu and hope they enjoy their time in the land of the Pharaohs. A few days later, an envelope arrives to his house and given to his maid. Inside the envelope is usually $10,000 in equivalent Egyptian pounds, unless the target met other qualifications.

Jeff is already planning for the new redhead young woman coming in a couple of weeks, that Jeff was given the opportunity to sponsor, much like he did for Jaycee and her family. A redhead is a real bonus for Fawzi and would fetch top dollar for such a jewel, if Jeff can deliver.

Normally he does not target embassy employees or family members, but Jaycee will be the exception. Too bad her ******* is not here; mom/******* packages are very lucrative throughout the sex trade world and Jeff would get triple his regular fee. But, alas, it’ll just be Jaycee. Even if she doesn’t get taken, it’ll be a good revenge for betraying him on their agreement.

Setting the plot’s wheels in motion, Jeff calls Jaycee on her cell phone. “Yes, Jeff?’ Jaycee reluctantly answers.

“Jaycee, I am truly sorry to see you go sooner than you were supposed to. Will you let me offer a friendly going away gift? I know you haven’t been to the pyramids yet and there are several ways to tour them. I have a friend who owns a horse stable, and he does tours through the desert to the various pyramids, and the Saqqara pyramids rival the Giza pyramids. Mind if I treat you to an all-expense paid day tour to Saqqara? You’ll regret never visiting once you leave,” Jeff says hopefully.

Considering for a minute, but still leery of Jeff’s ulterior motive, she says, “Okay Jeff. That’s very generous and thoughtful of you. When is the tour available?”

“Why wait. How about tomorrow? I can arrange for a car to pick you up and when you get back at the end of the day, just call for one,” Jeff replies, pleased that Jaycee took the bait.

Hanging up with Jeff, Jaycee considers what the next day would have in store. Fortunately, she hasn’t packed her blue jeans yet and a pair of cowboy boots that are more fashionable, than functional, but they would be better than sandals or running shoes.
Since its December, it still gets cool in the desert, so she opts for a knit sweater, and ball cap as well. Thinking she should let someone know, she calls James to tell him where she’ll be.

“Jaycee, I don’t think that’s a very good idea especially going there alone. Where did you get this trip?” James asks suspiciously.

“It’s a gift from Jeff as a going away present,” Jaycee replies, much to the alarm of James.

“Jaycee, I’m warning you don’t go. It’s not safe for you to go, especially if Jeff is behind this. Did you have it out with him?” James asks.

“Well, I kind of closed the door on him, but he called back later with this offer,” Jaycee offers as James begins to seethe.

“Jaycee, I’m getting a car to come out to see you after I talk to the Security Officer and FBI attaché. Do not engage with Jeff ever again after this. I will explain when I get there.”
---To Be Continued
Has she ever been gangbanged? Is so what was the most number of BBCs she took that night?

Chapter 47 Of A Wife’s Story

Both Jaycee and James were feeling better about their situation as they sat in James’ apartment in downtown Cairo, across the street from the embassy.

“James, how much time do you have before you have to be back at work?” Jaycee coyly inquires.

“Well, baby, what can we do in 10 minutes?” James responds.

Standing up, Jaycee kneels before James and unbuckles his belt, unsnap his trousers and pulls them and his boxers to his ankles.

His big black cock is already coming to attention with the anticipation of what is to come as Jaycee stands and reaches under her dress to pull off her thong panties. Keeping her dress hiked up, Jaycee straddles James, reaching down to guide his now erect black cock into the waiting and moist pussy.

Sliding all the way down the black shaft with a grunt and with James’ hands on her ass, they strike a rhythm that is sure to get them both into orgasmic bliss soon.

Fucking in silence as Jaycee rides James, she can feel another orgasm build just as James picks up the pace as he nears his own orgasm. With one great push up into the white married cunt, James unloads into Jaycee that matches the quivering orgasm coursing through her body.

Collapsing into James’ body, the two lovers gasp as one as they recover from the rapid sexual release that they both needed.

Finally looking at James, Jaycee cups his face and kisses him lightly and says, “Thank you my strong Marine. I only want you. You are all I need.”

James smiles and replies, “This is going to be complicated, baby. We only have a couple of weeks until I have to say good-bye so let’s make the best of it.”

Kissing him one more time, Jaycee dismounts from James trailing sperm and pussy juice onto the sofa, down her inner thighs. Quickly picking up her thong, she wipes herself as best she can, then looks at James with a smile and says, “Mind if I leave these with you?”

Laughing, James says, “Hell yeah. Love me some dirty panties,” as he takes them from Jaycee and wipes his softening cock.

Standing up to pull up his boxers and trousers, James says, “I’ll walk you over to the motor pool so you can catch a ride back home.”

As they pass through the gate to the embassy, Jaycee sees Jeff getting into his car to leave. Not wanting Jeff to see her, especially with James, she waits until he drives away before continuing to walk.

“I guess you saw Jeff too. Is he going to be a problem for you or are you going to keep fucking him until the last day?” James asks, somewhat teasingly.

“Stop it, James. Don’t ruin my mood right now please,” Jaycee replies giving James a playful punch to his muscular arm.

Securing an embassy car for the trip back to Maadi, Jaycee stops by the embassy post office to check on mail. There’s an envelope from the ambassador’s office that she stops to open as she says good-bye to James as he bounds up the steps to the chancery building.

Inside the envelope is an invitation to the ambassador’s Holiday Party on a yacht owned by the president of ARAMCO Egypt that will sail along the Nile for the event.

“This will be nice Christmas present for me, and just before I’m leaving to go back home,” Jaycee thinks to herself and plans to RSVP to the ambassador’s office.

Arriving home, she sees that Jeff is also home, but doesn’t try to stop by to say hello, not knowing what Jeff will want of her next.

Over the next couple of days, Jaycee busies herself with getting things in order to return to the states. Whenever Mike is done with his duties in Alexandria, he’ll have to get an apartment to stay in until his tour is up in Egypt.

With the Holiday Party nearing, Jaycee holds out a golden gown to wear, to include thigh high stockings and matching heels. All her other clothes that she doesn’t need will be shipped back home in a couple days when the packers and movers arrive.

As she is making out her list of things to do, there’s a knock at the front door. Answering the door, she opens it up to see Jeff there, casually leaning against the porch railing.

“Hello Jaycee. I hear you’re not going to be around much longer. Why am I just now hearing about this?” Jeff asks.

“Well Jeff, it was the perfect time for me to leave this hell hole with the ******* already back in the states visiting their grandparents. Mike will be fine when he’s done in Alex, and I am not saddened to not see you again,” Jaycee states throwing a curve at Jeff.

Collecting his thoughts as he is not used to being challenged so directly, especially by one his paramours he says, “Well Jaycee. Such a turn of events, but just as well as I have my eye on an incoming little redhead slut filling in a billet in the economics attaché office. I think she will make quite the replacement for you. Oh, are you going to the ambassador’s soiree for the Holidays?”

“Yes, I am. I think it’ll be a grand finale for my last few days here. And, if you have any ideas, I think I will go alone. Maybe see if the ambassador has a date, or needs one,” Jaycee winks at Jeff, closing the door before he can offer a retort.

Feeling like a ton of weight has been lifted from her, she no longer needs to give in to Jeff’s twisted sense of control. If only he wasn’t so much of a sociopath, he’d be a decent friend with benefits. And while she’s thinking about it, she goes to her nightstand to retrieve the butt plug and walks back to the kitchen to throw it in the trash bin as a final act of defiance at Jeff.

While Jaycee is in the act of throwing the butt plug away, Jeff is fuming as he walks back to his home. Going into his study, Jeff dials a local number. “Fawzi here,” is the answer.

Fawzi runs some local horse stables that provide horseback riding excursions around the pyramids and sphinx and longer tours through the desert to the Saqqara pyramids south of Giza. It serves as the perfect cover for Fawzi’s other venture; that of identifying western women that would make ideal candidates for his sex trade clients. Usually, those young women who show up that are alone or with another similar female, but independent-minded which make the best ones, depending on the perversions and criteria of his clients.

The horseback ride to Saqqara usually takes about 4 hours depending on the amount of galloping the horses do. This gives Fawzi and his henchmen an opportunity to gauge the eligibility of the women for his clients. Usually by the time the ride is ended at Saqqara, the western women are fatigued enough that they are open to the suggestion of going into one of the burial chambers in the pyramid offering coolness from the Egyptian sun. Once inside and the women are what Fawzi is looking for, they are ambushed, restrained, and sedated, then hustled off to a waiting van that had just pulled up the chamber’s opening. Once inside the van, Fawzi’s job is done, and the women are usually never seen again by their families or friends.

“Fawzi, I have a favor. An acquaintance, or I should say a blonde, blue eyed American woman will be offered a free horseback ride to Saqqara. She’ll be alone. Her family is away. If she should turn up missing, nobody will know for quite a while. I want you to evaluate her to see if she is worth anything for your clients. I can attest, she is very adept sexually, but is older than your usual targets. She may be a good fit for one your older clients. You know, those gentlemen that can’t keep up with their younger proteges any longer, or maybe some whorehouse in Khartoum,” Jeff says with a smirk.

“Interesting, Mr. Jeff. Let me know when she will be coming and we will show her our exclusive tour package,” Fawzi says, smiling through tea-stained teeth.

Over the last couple of years, Jeff has pocketed some “finder’s fees” for recommending to young western women that he has met either at social occasions or a hotel lobby bar that they go to the pyramids for horseback riding tours. Slipping them Fawzi’s business card, he bids them adieu and hope they enjoy their time in the land of the Pharaohs. A few days later, an envelope arrives to his house and given to his maid. Inside the envelope is usually $10,000 in equivalent Egyptian pounds, unless the target met other qualifications.

Jeff is already planning for the new redhead young woman coming in a couple of weeks, that Jeff was given the opportunity to sponsor, much like he did for Jaycee and her family. A redhead is a real bonus for Fawzi and would fetch top dollar for such a jewel, if Jeff can deliver.

Normally he does not target embassy employees or family members, but Jaycee will be the exception. Too bad her ******* is not here; mom/******* packages are very lucrative throughout the sex trade world and Jeff would get triple his regular fee. But, alas, it’ll just be Jaycee. Even if she doesn’t get taken, it’ll be a good revenge for betraying him on their agreement.

Setting the plot’s wheels in motion, Jeff calls Jaycee on her cell phone. “Yes, Jeff?’ Jaycee reluctantly answers.

“Jaycee, I am truly sorry to see you go sooner than you were supposed to. Will you let me offer a friendly going away gift? I know you haven’t been to the pyramids yet and there are several ways to tour them. I have a friend who owns a horse stable, and he does tours through the desert to the various pyramids, and the Saqqara pyramids rival the Giza pyramids. Mind if I treat you to an all-expense paid day tour to Saqqara? You’ll regret never visiting once you leave,” Jeff says hopefully.

Considering for a minute, but still leery of Jeff’s ulterior motive, she says, “Okay Jeff. That’s very generous and thoughtful of you. When is the tour available?”

“Why wait. How about tomorrow? I can arrange for a car to pick you up and when you get back at the end of the day, just call for one,” Jeff replies, pleased that Jaycee took the bait.

Hanging up with Jeff, Jaycee considers what the next day would have in store. Fortunately, she hasn’t packed her blue jeans yet and a pair of cowboy boots that are more fashionable, than functional, but they would be better than sandals or running shoes.
Since its December, it still gets cool in the desert, so she opts for a knit sweater, and ball cap as well. Thinking she should let someone know, she calls James to tell him where she’ll be.

“Jaycee, I don’t think that’s a very good idea especially going there alone. Where did you get this trip?” James asks suspiciously.

“It’s a gift from Jeff as a going away present,” Jaycee replies, much to the alarm of James.

“Jaycee, I’m warning you don’t go. It’s not safe for you to go, especially if Jeff is behind this. Did you have it out with him?” James asks.

“Well, I kind of closed the door on him, but he called back later with this offer,” Jaycee offers as James begins to seethe.

“Jaycee, I’m getting a car to come out to see you after I talk to the Security Officer and FBI attaché. Do not engage with Jeff ever again after this. I will explain when I get there.”
---To Be Continued

Thanks for the update. Now a bit of a cliffhanger. Kudos for sharing such an interesting journey.

Chapter 48 of A Wife’s Story

Leaving the embassy security officer’s office after the meeting with the FBI and DEA attaches regarding Jeff Jefferson, James wanted to get to Jaycee as soon as possible to protect her from further advances by Jeff.

Signing out an embassy sedan, James races down the corniche toward Maadi as he recounts the conversation he had just left back at the embassy. It seems Jeff has been on the radar for quite some time regarding his extracurricular activities in the sex trade.

The incriminating phone call Jeff placed earlier with his contact, Fawzi, was the break the Feds needed, thanks to the NSA monitoring Jeff’s cell phone. James had to smile to himself; how the embassy senior communications officer could be so reckless as to talk on his cell phone knowing the capabilities of the NSA, and other foreign intelligence agencies had in being able to listen in on unencrypted communications.

Just another example of arrogance trumping common sense, and James was looking forward to confronting Jeff, just a few minutes before the Feds showed up at Jeff’s house.

Entering and parking on Jeff’s compound, James races up to Jaycee’s home and raps on her front door. Immediately opening the door to greet James, she throws herself into his arms and they both hug tightly.

Looking up at James, Jaycee asks, “What’s going on, James? Why the urgency?”

Taking her by the hand, James leads Jaycee to the kitchen table and says, “Jeff has been doing some very illegal ******* and it’s about time it caught up to him. The ruse of the horseback ride Jeff offered was a set-up to bring you harm. You must have really pissed him off, but it was the final straw for the investigation on him.”

“Investigation? For what?” Jaycee asks.

“Jeff has been involved in the sex trade. He’d find tourists that would match certain criteria, and he’d recommend that they take a horseback ride tour to the pyramids and most times, never to be seen again. Jeff would get a finder’s fee which over time was quite lucrative for him. So, he decided to set you up with the same fate, and here we are,” James says reaching for Jaycee’s hand.

The realization hitting Jaycee as she begins to shake once she realizes the evil that was Jeff. How she could have been so foolish, and could it have been just a matter of time before he would dispose of her… she shivers just knowing how close she came to that fate.

Jaycee and James hear some cars pulling into the compound and James assumes it’s the embassy Federal agents. “I’m going downstairs. I’ve got to see this. Stay here,” James commands Jaycee.

“Hey fellas. Mind if I lend some muscle?” James says to the FBI and DEA men. Looking at James, both agents have been out of the field for a while now and are appreciative for the muscular Marine Gunnery Sergeant to lead the way.

Knocking on Jeff’s door, James barks, “Open the door motherfucker! Time to pay bitch!”

A few seconds pass and Jeff opens the door a crack only to be thrust back by the big shoulder of James. Not missing a step, James is on Jeff before he could react to being grabbed by his collar with a glaring Marine Gunny only a nose away.

“Give me a reason motherfucker to fuck you up,” James says seething to Jeff.

“Get your hands off me! You have no reason for this,” Jeff says trying to regain his composure just as the Federal men walk into his house.

“Mr. Jefferson, you are under arrest for international human trafficking and suspicion of aiding and abetting international kidnapping. Our Egyptian friends have a nice jail cell set aside for you,” says the FBI man.

“I have diplomatic immunity! You can’t hold me!” James yells.

“Wrong. Your charges trump any hope you might have for diplomatic immunity. Right now, the Egyptians are closing down your friend’s operation at the pyramids. Now turn around and place your hands behind your back,” orders the other Federal agent.

Jeff’s hesitation only brings the fury of Gunny Jackson down on him as James grabs him by the throat and slams him to the ground. “The man said hands behind your back, shithead!”

With the wind knocked out of him, James rolls Jeff over onto his stomach and puts his hands back for the handcuffing.

Handcuffs secured, James “assists” Jeff to his feet and practically drags him to the embassy car, throwing him into the backseat and slamming the door as an exclamation point.

Shaking hands with the Federal agents, James takes a moment for the rush of the moment to subside before going back to Jaycee’s house.

Letting himself in, Jaycee runs to James hugging him while James strokes her wavy blonde hair and whispers to her, “It’s over. You don’t have to worry about Jeff ever again.”

“Oh James. What a crazy circumstance. Thank you, thank you for being my knight in armor,” Jaycee says with her head buried into his big chest.

Sitting back down at the kitchen table, James says to Jaycee, “You know you are going to have to testify in whatever investigation comes about regarding Jeff. Meaning, you may not be able to go back stateside for a while now.”

James’ statement throws Jaycee for a moment. All the planning she’s undertaken to get ready for the move, and now this?

“James, what am I to do? All of my belongings are on the way to the states and the ******* are expecting me to pick them up in a few days,” Jaycee says with tears beginning to well up in her eyes.

“Look Jaycee. I know this is a lot, but if you stay proactive, you might still be able to get out of here. If you don’t hear from the FBI guy or the RSO by noon tomorrow, contact one of them instead. I’ll follow up on my end to try to expedite a meeting and hopefully it’ll be just a matter of writing a statement, then you’ll be free to go. This whole investigation may even move to federal court in DC so at least you’ll be back in the states in case you have to testify,” James tells Jaycee.

Standing up, James looks around the empty apartment of Jaycee’s and says, “Come on, Jaycee. I need to get the car back to the embassy, then we can get something to eat. You can stay with me.”

“Thank you, James. I’d like that, especially after today’s events.”

Jaycee excuses herself to freshen up and pack a few things she might need for an overnight or two at James’ apartment and together they drive back to the embassy to return the car to the motor pool.

Driving into Cairo, both James and Jaycee are lost in their own thoughts. Jaycee is wondering where all of this craziness will lead to and end. James is wondering how he’s going to explain his relationship with Jaycee which is sure to come out during the investigation.

Dropping the car off, Jaycee and James walk out the front gate and across the street to James’ apartment so Jaycee could drop her bag off.

Setting the bag down in James’ bedroom, Jaycee walks up to James and says, “James, let’s stay here for the evening. I don’t want to go anywhere but here with you and your big arms.”

“Baby, that works for me. I got some cheese and crackers we can throw together and wash them down with that crappy Omar Khyam white wine,” James says holding Jaycee tight in those big arms against his big chest.

Reaching up on her tip-toes, Jaycee kisses James and says, “I’ll be right back,” as she walks back to the bedroom. Opening her bag, she fishes out the lacy teddy to put on, stripping out of her other clothes. She used to wear the teddy for her husband, Mike, but that seems so long ago and as each week goes by, she feels her marriage is slipping away overshadowed by her growing feelings for James.

She pauses for a moment to model herself in the full-length mirror, preparing to give herself once again to the black Marine she has come to cherish her relationship with.

While Jaycee is in the bedroom, James takes the opportunity to strip out of his street clothes, leaving only his boxer shorts on as his black cock begins to stir with the anticipation of the blonde woman joining him in a few seconds and then only a matter of time before he enters her married pussy to spew his black seed into another man’s wife, again.

“Hello handsome,” James hears looking up at Jaycee says seductively as she walks towards James.

Sitting back on the sofa, James takes in the beautiful blonde woman, looking lustfully at the white woman coming towards him.

Climbing onto his lap, Jaycee wraps her arms around James’ neck and kisses him passionately feeling her arousal start to swell in her loins.

Cupping her ass cheeks in his big hands, James raises the short hem of Jaycee’s teddy then pulls his now erect black cock from his boxer shorts fly, searching for the increasingly wet white pussy.

The now familiar black cock finds it way into the white pussy as Jaycee lowers herself all the way down its shaft, lustfully enjoying the sensation of her vagina being stretched by the black cock she has come to adore and the lust it brings out in her.

As nature intended, the alpha male takes the female as they are coupled together. Even though Jaycee can no longer bear children, the natural inclination to mate consumes them both and culminating with the explosion of the male semen into the vagina…. The sperm searching for the egg that is no longer there but search they must as they flood the barren cervix.

Jaycee’s trembling body collapses into James’ as the lovers relish the post-sex sensations coursing through their bodies. Staying connected by their genitalia, Jaycee is the first to move, sliding off the softening black cock, trailing sperm and vaginal fluids onto the sofa and carpet below.

Regaining her poise, Jaycee scampers to the bathroom to retrieve a towel and damp wash cloth and returns to clean her lover, initially with the bath towel then the warm washcloth, lovingly kissing the black cock head, and cupping the sagging black balls, kissing them as well tenderly.

Her task complete, Jaycee sits with James on the sofa in his arms. No words are spoken or needed, just the embers of passion keeping them warm and content as the sun settles over the noisy streets of Cairo, but Jaycee and James hear nothing but their hearts and breathing as one.

Meanwhile, as Jaycee and James are enjoying their revery together, Jaycee’s husband sits in his one room apartment in Alexandria vainly trying to reach his wife, with voice mail after voice mail left every 5 minutes.

“What the hell, Jaycee,” Mike thinks to himself in his isolation as his concern grows not knowing where is wife is. Finally, he gets the embassy phone directory and calls the embassy Regional Security Officer’s number.

“RSO Sullivan,” Patrick Sullivan answers his office phone. Sullivan retired after 20 years with the NYPD and started his next career with the Diplomatic Security Service rising to a diplomatic posting in Egypt responsible for all security affairs at the embassy and consulate in Alexandria as well as supervising the Marine Guards assigned.

“Mr. Sullivan. Major Mike Sanders of the DAO. I’ve been here temporarily in Alex and I’m concerned about my wife, Jaycee. She has not been answering her phone and she’s due to leave for the states in a few days. Can you get somebody to check on her at least, please?”

“Hello Major. I certainly can do that for you. I can ask one of the senior Marines to check. I’m sorry you’re having trouble contacting your wife and will try to help get it resolved for you. If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know,” Pat Sullivan replies, trying to suppress a chuckle.

Hanging the phone up with the distraught Major, Pat Sullivan leans back in his chair looking at the folder with Jaycee Sanders’ name on it. Seems Mrs. Sanders has been getting around, first with Jeff Jefferson, then some Brit officer and even the ambassador it was rumored has sampled Mrs. Sanders. Now, it has come to light that Gunnery Sergeant James Jackson may be involved with her too.

Now with the investigation of Jeff garnering press interest culminating in the threat to Mrs. Sanders, Patrick shakes his head at the growing drama. Every embassy has that one or two wives that become the embassy sluts that either ******* or further their husband’s careers, and seems Mrs. Sanders has the taste for chocolate in her case as well. Well, Patrick, ponders, she can’t leave Cairo soon enough. If he can find her, his intention is to get her to sit down, do a written statement about her involvement with Jeff and how he was going to “treat” her to a horseback ride to the pyramids from his protégé Fawzi.

Statement in hand, she’ll be on the first embassy shuttle to the airport and out of his hair, but there will always be another slut to eventually take her place.

Grabbing his jacket and turning off the lights to his office, Patrick walks past the Marine Post 1, saying good night to the Marine on duty and walks across the street to his apartment building, which is the same as the other embassy staffers…. And Gunnery Sergeant Jackson as well.

Stopping at Gunny Jackson’s front door, Patrick decides no use in waiting to ask the Gunny to go to Maadi and check on Mrs. Sanders in the morning and hopefully, bring her back to the embassy to do her statement, then to the airport.

Jaycee decides to pour a glass of wine and nibble on some cheese while James is in the shower. Still in her lacy teddy, she hears a knock at the door. Not sure what to do, she hears a second knock, this time with more emphasis.

Jaycee decides it might be important for James so she goes to the door and peers through the peep hole to see no one on the other side.

Patrick, the retired cop, never liked standing in front of a door as a survival habit when he knocked on one; you never know what’s being leveled on you from the other side. Then he hears a woman’s voice say, “May I help you? Are you looking for James?”

“It’s the RSO. Is Gunny Jackson there?” Patrick responses, shaking his head as he already knows what to expect when the door opens.

Unlocking the door, Jaycee peers through the crack to see Patrick standing there with a smirk on his face. “He’s in the shower. Give me a moment please and I’ll be right back,” Jaycee says, shutting the door.

Running back to the bedroom, Jaycee grabs James’ bathrobe and pokes her head into the bathroom and says, “James! The RSO is here to see you!” and she runs back to the living room.

James upon hearing Jaycee thinks, “Oh *******. It’s going to hit now.”

Tying a towel around his waist, James walks into the living room to see Jaycee in his bathrobe talking to the RSO.

“Well, Gunny. I must say you have saved me some time here. Have Mrs. Sanders to my office first thing in the morning for her statement. Then call the motor pool to save her a seat on the airport shuttle; I’ll have tickets for her departure from here afterwards. Enjoy the rest of your evening, folks.”

With that, Patrick Sullivan lets himself out leaving James and Jaycee looking at each other, as if to say, “What’s next?”

--- To be continued

Last edited:

Leaving the embassy security officer’s office after the meeting with the FBI and DEA attaches regarding Jeff Jefferson, James wanted to get to Jaycee as soon as possible to protect her from further advances by Jeff.

Signing out an embassy sedan, James races down the corniche toward Maadi as he recounts the conversation he had just left back at the embassy. It seems Jeff has been on the radar for quite some time regarding his extracurricular activities in the sex trade.

The incriminating phone call Jeff placed earlier with his contact, Fawzi, was the break the Feds needed, thanks to the NSA monitoring Jeff’s cell phone. James had to smile to himself; how the embassy senior communications officer could be so reckless as to talk on his cell phone knowing the capabilities of the NSA, and other foreign intelligence agencies had in being able to listen in on unencrypted communications.

Just another example of arrogance trumping common sense, and James was looking forward to confronting Jeff, just a few minutes before the Feds showed up at Jeff’s house.

Entering and parking on Jeff’s compound, James races up to Jaycee’s home and raps on her front door. Immediately opening the door to greet James, she throws herself into his arms and they both hug tightly.

Taking her by the hand, James leads Jaycee to the kitchen table and says, “Jeff has been doing some very illegal ******* and it’s about time it caught up to him. The ruse of the horseback ride Jeff offered was a set-up to bring you harm. You must have really pissed him off, but it was the final straw for the investigation on him.”

“Jeff has been involved in the sex trade. He’d find tourists that would match certain criteria, and he’d recommend that they take a horseback ride tour to the pyramids and most times, never to be seen again. Jeff would get a finder’s fee which over time was quite lucrative for him. So, he decided to set you up with the same fate, and here we are,” James says reaching for Jaycee’s hand.

The realization hitting Jaycee as she begins to shake once she realizes the evil that was Jeff. How she could have been so foolish, and could it have been just a matter of time before he would dispose of her… she shivers just knowing how close she came to that fate.

Jaycee and James hear some cars pulling into the compound and James assumes it’s the embassy Federal agents. “I’m going downstairs. I’ve got to see this. Stay here,” James commands Jaycee.

“Hey fellas. Mind if I lend some muscle?” James says to the FBI and DEA men. Looking at James, both agents have been out of the field for a while now and are appreciative for the muscular Marine Gunnery Sergeant to lead the way.

Knocking on Jeff’s door, James barks, “Open the door motherfucker! Time to pay bitch!”

A few seconds pass and Jeff opens the door a crack only to be thrust back by the big shoulder of James. Not missing a step, James is on Jeff before he could react to being grabbed by his collar with a glaring Marine Gunny only a nose away.

“Get your hands off me! You have no reason for this,” Jeff says trying to regain his composure just as the Federal men walk into his house.

“Mr. Jefferson, you are under arrest for international human trafficking and suspicion of aiding and abetting international kidnapping. Our Egyptian friends have a nice jail cell set aside for you,” says the FBI man.

“Wrong. Your charges trump any hope you might have for diplomatic immunity. Right now, the Egyptians are closing down your friend’s operation at the pyramids. Now turn around and place your hands behind your back,” orders the other Federal agent.

Jeff’s hesitation only brings the fury of Gunny Jackson down on him as James grabs him by the throat and slams him to the ground. “The man said hands behind your back, shithead!”

With the wind knocked out of him, James rolls Jeff over onto his stomach and puts his hands back for the handcuffing.

Handcuffs secured, James “assists” Jeff to his feet and practically drags him to the embassy car, throwing him into the backseat and slamming the door as an exclamation point.

Shaking hands with the Federal agents, James takes a moment for the rush of the moment to subside before going back to Jaycee’s house.

Letting himself in, Jaycee runs to James hugging him while James strokes her wavy blonde hair and whispers to her, “It’s over. You don’t have to worry about Jeff ever again.”

“Oh James. What a crazy circumstance. Thank you, thank you for being my knight in armor,” Jaycee says with her head buried into his big chest.

Sitting back down at the kitchen table, James says to Jaycee, “You know you are going to have to testify in whatever investigation comes about regarding Jeff. Meaning, you may not be able to go back stateside for a while now.”

James’ statement throws Jaycee for a moment. All the planning she’s undertaken to get ready for the move, and now this?

“James, what am I to do? All of my belongings are on the way to the states and the ******* are expecting me to pick them up in a few days,” Jaycee says with tears beginning to well up in her eyes.

“Look Jaycee. I know this is a lot, but if you stay proactive, you might still be able to get out of here. If you don’t hear from the FBI guy or the RSO by noon tomorrow, contact one of them instead. I’ll follow up on my end to try to expedite a meeting and hopefully it’ll be just a matter of writing a statement, then you’ll be free to go. This whole investigation may even move to federal court in DC so at least you’ll be back in the states in case you have to testify,” James tells Jaycee.

Standing up, James looks around the empty apartment of Jaycee’s and says, “Come on, Jaycee. I need to get the car back to the embassy, then we can get something to eat. You can stay with me.”

Jaycee excuses herself to freshen up and pack a few things she might need for an overnight or two at James’ apartment and together they drive back to the embassy to return the car to the motor pool.

Driving into Cairo, both James and Jaycee are lost in their own thoughts. Jaycee is wondering where all of this craziness will lead to and end. James is wondering how he’s going to explain his relationship with Jaycee which is sure to come out during the investigation.

Dropping the car off, Jaycee and James walk out the front gate and across the street to James’ apartment so Jaycee could drop her bag off.

Setting the bag down in James’ bedroom, Jaycee walks up to James and says, “James, let’s stay here for the evening. I don’t want to go anywhere but here with you and your big arms.”

“Baby, that works for me. I got some cheese and crackers we can throw together and wash them down with that crappy Omar Khyam white wine,” James says holding Jaycee tight in those big arms against his big chest.

Reaching up on her tip-toes, Jaycee kisses James and says, “I’ll be right back,” as she walks back to the bedroom. Opening her bag, she fishes out the lacy teddy to put on, stripping out of her other clothes. She used to wear the teddy for her husband, Mike, but that seems so long ago and as each week goes by, she feels her marriage is slipping away overshadowed by her growing feelings for James.

She pauses for a moment to model herself in the full-length mirror, preparing to give herself once again to the black Marine she has come to cherish her relationship with.

While Jaycee is in the bedroom, James takes the opportunity to strip out of his street clothes, leaving only his boxer shorts on as his black cock begins to stir with the anticipation of the blonde woman joining him in a few seconds and then only a matter of time before her enters her married pussy to spew his black seed into another man’s wife, again.

“Hello handsome,” James hears looking up at Jaycee says seductively as she walks towards James.

Sitting back on the sofa, James takes in the beautiful blonde woman, looking lustfully at the white woman coming towards him.

Climbing onto his lap, Jaycee wraps her arms around James’ neck and kisses him passionately feeling her arousal start to swell in her loins.

Cupping her ass cheeks in his big hands, James raises the short hem of Jaycee’s teddy then pulls his now erect black cock from his boxer shorts fly, searching for the increasingly wet white pussy.

The now familiar black cock finds it way into the white pussy as Jaycee lowers herself all the way down its shaft, lustfully enjoying the sensation of her vagina being stretched by the black cock she has come to adore and the lust it brings out in her.

As nature intended, the alpha male takes the female as they are coupled together. Even though Jaycee can no longer bear children, the natural inclination to mate consumes them both and culminating with the explosion of the male semen into the vagina…. The sperm searching for the egg that is no longer there but search they must as they flood the barren cervix.

Jaycee’s trembling body collapses into James’ as the lovers relish the post-sex sensations coursing through their bodies. Staying connected by their genitalia, Jaycee is the first to move, sliding off the softening black cock, trailing sperm and vaginal fluids onto the sofa and carpet below.

Regaining her poise, Jaycee scampers to the bathroom to retrieve a towel and damp wash cloth and returns to clean her lover, initially with the bath towel then the warm washcloth, lovingly kissing the black cock head, and cupping the sagging black balls, kissing them as well tenderly.

Her task complete, Jaycee sits with James on the sofa in his arms. No words are spoken or needed, just the embers of passion keeping them warm and content as the sun settles over the noisy streets of Cairo, but Jaycee and James hear nothing but their hearts and breathing as one.

Meanwhile, as Jaycee and James are enjoying their revery together, Jaycee’s husband sits in his one room apartment in Alexandria vainly trying to reach his wife, with voice mail after voice mail left every 5 minutes.

“What the hell, Jaycee,” Mike thinks to himself in his isolation as his concern grows not knowing where is wife is. Finally, he gets the embassy phone directory and calls the embassy Regional Security Officer’s number.

“RSO Sullivan,” Patrick Sullivan answers his office phone. Sullivan retired after 20 years with the NYPD and started his next career with the Diplomatic Security Service rising to a diplomatic posting in Egypt responsible for all security affairs at the embassy and consulate in Alexandria as well as supervising the Marine Guards assigned.

“Mr. Sullivan. Major Mike Sanders of the DAO. I’ve been here temporarily in Alex and I’m concerned about my wife, Jaycee. She has not been answering her phone and she’s due to leave for the states in a few days. Can you get somebody to check on her at least, please?”

“Hello Major. I certainly can do that for you. I can ask one of the senior Marines to check. I’m sorry you’re having trouble contacting your wife and will try to help get it resolved for you. If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know,” Pat Sullivan replies, trying to suppress a chuckle.

Hanging the phone up with the distraught Major, Pat Sullivan leans back in his chair looking at the folder with Jaycee Sanders’ name on it. Seems Mrs. Sanders has been getting around, first with Jeff Jefferson, then some Brit officer and even the ambassador it was rumored has sampled Mrs. Sanders. Now, it has come to light that Gunnery Sergeant James Jackson may be involved with her too.

Now with the investigation of Jeff garnering press interest culminating in the threat to Mrs. Sanders, Patrick shakes his head at the growing drama. Every embassy has that one or two wives that become the embassy sluts that either ******* or further their husband’s careers, and seems Mrs. Sanders has the taste for chocolate in her case as well. Well, Patrick, ponders, she can’t leave Cairo soon enough. If he can find her, his intention is to get her to sit down, do a written statement about her involvement with Jeff and how he was going to “treat” her to a horseback ride to the pyramids from his protégé Fawzi.

Statement in hand, she’ll be on the first embassy shuttle to the airport and out of his hair, but there will always be another slut to eventually take her place.

Grabbing his jacket and turning off the lights to his office, Patrick walks past the Marine Post 1, saying good night to the Marine on duty and walks across the street to his apartment building, which is the same as the other embassy staffers…. And Gunnery Sergeant Jackson as well.

Stopping at Gunny Jackson’s front door, Patrick decides no use in waiting to ask the Gunny to go to Maadi and check on Mrs. Sanders in the morning and hopefully, bring her back to the embassy to do her statement, then to the airport.

Jaycee decides to pour a glass of wine and nibble on some cheese while James is in the shower. Still in her lacy teddy, she hears a knock at the door. Not sure what to do, she hears a second knock, this time with more emphasis.

Jaycee decides it might be important for James so she goes to the door and peers through the peep hole to see no one on the other side.

Patrick, the retired cop, never liked standing in front of a door as a survival habit when he knocked on one; you never know what’s being leveled on you from the other side. Then he hears a woman’s voice say, “May I help you? Are you looking for James?”

“It’s the RSO. Is Gunny Jackson there?” Patrick responses, shaking his head as he already knows what to expect when the door opens.

Unlocking the door, Jaycee peers through the crack to see Patrick standing there with a smirk on his face. “He’s in the shower. Give me a moment please and I’ll be right back,” Jaycee says, shutting the door.

Running back to the bedroom, Jaycee grabs James’ bathrobe and pokes her head into the bathroom and says, “James! The RSO is here to see you!” and she runs back to the living room.

Tying a towel around his waist, James walks into the living room to see Jaycee in his bathrobe talking to the RSO.

“Well, Gunny. I must say you have saved me some time here. Have Mrs. Sanders to my office first thing in the morning for her statement. Then call the motor pool to save her a seat on the airport shuttle; I’ll have tickets for her departure from here afterwards. Enjoy the rest of your evening, folks.”

With that, Patrick Sullivan lets himself out leaving James and Jaycee looking at each other, as if to say, “What’s next?”

--- To be continued
Damn she is a true bbc whore, hope to see some pictures to go with the next chapter

While Jaycee is in the bedroom, James takes the opportunity to strip out of his street clothes, leaving only his boxer shorts on as his black cock begins to stir with the anticipation of the blonde woman joining him in a few seconds and then only a matter of time before he enters her married pussy to spew his black seed into another man’s wife, again.

--- To be continued

Another well written recollection. Thank God Jaycee didn’t fall into their trap.

We are looking forward to hearing how things move forward with James. Do you ever get to watch Jaycee play? Eva really gets off watching me enjoying her play.

Chapter 49 of A Wife’s Story

After the RSO lets himself out, James walks over to the front door to lock it, then looks over at Jaycee frantically returning his look, silently realizing the reality of the moment; the RSO said she’ll be on a plane out of the country tomorrow morning after she writes her statement about Jeff.

Walking over to Jaycee, James brings Jaycee to his chest and whispers, “It’ll be alright. The embassy has a way of expediting people out of the country for one reason or the other.”

“But James. I still have more of my stuff at the apartment. How am I going to get it all packed by tomorrow morning?” Jaycee says with her eyes starting to well with tears.

“Don’t worry. The embassy has people that will go and inventory, pack and ship all of your things to you after you get back stateside,” James replies, matter of factly.

James’ response calms Jaycee down enough to leave his embrace and retrieve her wine glass. Taking a sip, she reaches for her cell phone to see that her voicemail box has been filled to capacity; all with calls from her husband, Mike.

Thinking to herself that she really needs to respond to Mike, especially after today’s events and the prospect of leaving Egypt for good tomorrow. With her mixed emotions, she has never felt so distant from Mike, which almost compels her to ignore Mike’s phone calls and maybe she’ll call him once she is back in the states.

Walking up behind Jaycee, James senses her dilemma and says, “You really owe your husband a reply. I know I would be sick with worry if you continued to not answer my calls. Whatever your feelings are about him, he has a right to know where you stand.”

Turning around to look up at James, Jaycee lets out a sigh and says, “You’re right. I owe him an explanation, and running away from our marriage is not the way to go about confronting the growing gap in our marriage. Maybe when we get back home, we’ll get back to the way it used to be with the normalcy I want so bad.”

Pausing a moment, Jaycee rests her head against James’ big chest and says, almost to herself, “This time tomorrow we’ll be oceans apart, James. Will you come back to me when you return?”

“Well, things are going to be different. Your perspective changes once you get back home to the states. Seeing your ******* and family for the first time in months, you realize the things you have missed and tend to forget about where you just left. Let’s just wait to see what fate has in store for, okay?” James replies, stroking her wavy blonde hair.

James and Jaycee spend the rest of the evening on James’ sofa, talking about their lives, families, hopes and aspirations when they get back home. Before they know it, it’s after midnight and realize the morning is fast approaching for them to be back at the RSO’s office for Jaycee to fill out her statement.

Yawning, they both retire to James’ bedroom, stripping naked, the two lovers fall asleep in full embrace, not even wondering what the next day will bring.

The noisy traffic 5 floors down from James’ bedroom window causes Jaycee to stir awake to the unfamiliar cacophony of the early morning hustle and bustle of urban Cairo. Having finally grown accustomed to the morning call to prayers at the nearby mosque and the crowing of the neighbor’s roosters, Jaycee takes a moment to enjoy the warmth of James’ big body, especially the muscular thigh resting between her white, married and shaven pussy, which begins to trigger an arousal in her in the pre-stages of sexual lust.

Watching James sleep in his heavy and deep breaths, his large black cock begins to stir with the morning erection of a virile alpha man.

Kissing his chest and then his nipple, Jaycee wants so much for James to make love to her one more time, feeling it may be their last time.

Climbing on top of James, Jaycee snuggles with him and whispers, “James?”

Slowly, James is rousted from his ******* to find the beautiful blonde wife of an officer laying on top of him, with his cock in her hand, working the swelling cock into her already-moist, married vagina.

“James. Please. Make love to me one more time. Please?” Jaycee coos into James’ neck and ear.

Instinctively, James embraces the firm white ass with his big hands and helps her guide his black cock into the familiar white pussy, sliding easily into Jaycee.

Raising up to get the black cock fully into her vaginal chamber, Jaycee begins to rock on the big black cock, feeling the instant sensation within her grow to the beginning of a wave of orgasmic bliss.

The two lovers are locked in the sensual dance of intercourse, urging the other to sate each other’s lust, and if on cue, James’ erupts his black seed into the white womb while Jaycee’s orgasms reach a crescendo of near unconsciousness.

Finally, spent, Jaycee collapses onto James’ chest, both left panting from the intensity of their lovemaking. After a few more moments, Jaycee slides off the top of James as she turns her attention to his cum-covered cock, still-semi erect. She wants to one last time, taste her lover’s essence, to clean his god-like phallus as if to offer it adoration for the joy delivered to her.

Her duties accomplished, Jaycee once again snuggles with James, but with the reality that this must come to an end. Looking at the nightstand clock, James is the first to say, “Jaycee. We need to get going if you are going to shower first. I’ll get some coffee going while you get ready.”

Kissing him one more time, Jaycee reluctantly exits the bed and nearly stumbles into the bathroom to shower and get ready for what the day has in store.

Dressed and her overnight bag re-packed with the only things that she has to her name since she will not be able to go back to her apartment to retrieve her other things, Jaycee and James head to the embassy RSO’s office.

Entering the chancery building, James signs in Jaycee for a visitor badge at the Marine Post 1 desk followed by a knowing smile by the Marine guard to Gunny Jackson, who mouths “fuck you” in reply.

Taking a seat at the conference table in the RSO’s office, Patrick Sullivan enters carrying a mug of coffee and a folder with Jaycee’s name on it. Taking a seat, Sullivan opens the folder and hands Jaycee a one-way ticket on a Delta flight to Dulles International, then handing her a legal pad, instructs her to write a statement of her involvement with James Jefferson up to the time she learned that he offered her a horseback excursion at the Giza Pyramids.

Turning to Gunny Jackson, Sullivan says, “Gunny. You can go now. I’ll call your office when Mrs. Sanders is done. The embassy shuttle to the airport leaves at 10am and you are welcome to ride along if you wish.”

“Thanks, RSO. I’ll be in my office,” James says, rising from his chair, giving Jaycee a wink and nod as he exits the room.

Finishing her statement, Jaycee hands it to Sullivan who takes a few moments to scan over it. With no questions, he asks Jaycee if she has any questions. “No, I don’t. I guess I am going home now?” she asks.

“Yes, Mrs. Sanders. Time to go back home. I suggest you call your husband before you board your flight so he will stop calling me. Also, I have some good news considering the circumstances. The Ambassador has been called back to DC for some diplomatic counseling, unrelated to Mr. Jefferson. He learned that you are going back on the same flight and has asked that you join him in first class, so after jumping through a few hoops, our travel office was able to accommodate the Ambassador’s wishes. (Note: Refer back to Chapters 42 & 43)

In closing, Sullivan says, “Please take care, Mrs. Sanders and watch who you involve yourself with. Actions have consequences.” With that, Sullivan picks up the phone to let James know that Jaycee is ready to head to the airport.

Walking to the embassy motor pool, Jaycee and James walk in silence until they get to the shuttle van to the airport, just as the Ambassador’s limousine with his security detail trailing leave the compound enroute to the airport.

As they travel to the airport, James and Jaycee hold hands and make small talk, mostly what Jaycee has planned once she gets to Dulles; drive to her in-laws to get the ******* after staying a few days, then decide whether to head to North Carolina or back to Virginia Beach.

Arriving at the airport, James can go no further with Jaycee as the embassy airport expediter is trying to hustle her along. With a final hug and kiss, Jaycee promises to call James and to always stay in touch. She almost was compelled to say she loved him but stopped short. Her marriage may be on the rocks, but saying that would be too much, so she just settled for a final smile, wave, then she was gone.

With just her overnight bag, Jaycee meets the airport expediter who whisks her through customs then to the security check point. Her bag is searched, and the only contents is her make-up bag, the lacy teddy she wore yesterday for James, some underwear and her trusty black vibrating dildo that her husband Mike had bought for her a few years ago, that she relied upon during those times when she couldn’t be with the real deal over the years.

The Egyptian security guard examining her bag grins and in Arabic remarks to his colleagues as they all laugh, looking at the whore western woman, not surprised by such findings that these infidel bitches carry around in their baggage.

Collecting her belongings and enduring the final insult by Egyptian men, Jaycee is beyond embarrassment and just wants to get to the gate and safely away from these men.

Arriving at the gate and an empty seat, Jaycee is surprised to see Ambassador Matthews walking over to her.

“Hello, Mrs. Sanders. I hear we may be travelling together back to Dulles. I’d like to invite you to the VIP lounge as my guest,” Ambassador Jim Matthews said, reaching for Jaycee’s hand to accompany her to the lounge.

“That’s very kind of you, Mr. Ambassador. Thank you,” as Jaycee accepts the invitation.

“Please, Jaycee, I’m Jim. No formalities needed since we are going to be travel mates for the next few hours,” Jim replies.

Entering the VIP lounge, Jim shows Jaycee a cluster of cushy armchairs and invites her to the snack bar for a bite to eat and *******. Grabbing a bottled water and granola bar, Jaycee settles into the plush chair for the 2 hours wait to board their plane.

The Ambassador gets a phone call and excuses himself as he takes the call in a more secluded area of the lounge, so Jaycee thinks now would be a good time to give Mike a call.

Mike picks up on the first ring and answers, “Where the fuck have you been, Jaycee!? Why are you ignoring my calls? I was just briefed on the crazy ******* about Jeff and how you were involved. Now you’re going back to the states just like that?!

“Mike. I’m sorry. With all that has been going on the last few days, I was just trying to deal with it and didn’t want to upset you anymore,” Jaycee replies untruthfully.

She continues, “I’m at the airport now and should be boarding my flight to Dulles soon. I’ll get a rental car and go see your parents and the *******, then decide whether to go to Jacksonville or Virginia Beach.”

Mike is silent for a long pause as he tries to absorb the events of the last 48 hours. “Jaycee. I put in for a hardship transfer back to the states. If it gets approved, my career is done. I’ll have to retire soon after I get back to the states, depending on what ******* job I’m assigned, so I’d rather you go back to Virginia Beach at this point.”

“Mike. I want to get back to a normal life. I don’t wish us to drift any further than we have because of this god-forsaken country. Please come back home… I’ll be waiting for you, Mike. I love you,” Jaycee says with tears welling up.

“I love you, too. Let me see what I can do over the next few days and let me know where you decide to go and I’ll see you there. Hug the ******* for me and safe travels,” Mike says before the cell call drops.

Closing her cell phone, Jaycee wipes a tear away as the Ambassador rejoins her in the lounge. “Everything okay, Jaycee?” Jim asks.

“Yes, thank you. Just saying goodbye to my husband and hopefully he can get back stateside too, soon,” Jaycee replies.

With that, their flight has been announced for initial boarding as they make their way to the gate, being the among the first to board to their first-class seats.

Seatbelts secured and complimentary drinks in hand, Jim and Jaycee toast to their impending voyage. Jaycee breaths a sigh of relief as the jumbo airliner's goes wheels-up and Egypt fades away from view.

As Jaycee is looking out of the cabin window, Jim leans over and says, “I was hoping to see more of you, Jaycee after that night at the Hilton. Unfortunately, seems that Jeff’s little escapade sunk those opportunities and I can’t even host my own Holiday party on the rented yacht. But I suspect this may be the next best thing,” Jim smiles and winks, placing his hand on Jaycee’s thigh.

Returning Jim’s smile and looking at his hand on her thigh, Jaycee’s mind is racing and all she can think to herself, “Oh lord, what now?”

---To be continued
IMG_0279.JPG
IMG_0285.JPG
IMG_0303.JPG
OIP.jpegairline-lounges.jpg
wing-view-of-a-plane-departing-airport-and-flying-over-cairo-city-egypt-2G4EDJ9.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you.... considering which direction to go with the next chapter. Suggestions? :cool:
I would love hear how JC hooking up with some black enlisted personnel back in the state while her officer hubby working hard back at the office. She sends pictures of her fucking BBC at home while he is a work

Chapter 49 of A Wife’s Story

After the RSO lets himself out, James walks over to the front door to lock it, then looks over at Jaycee frantically returning his look, silently realizing the reality of the moment; the RSO said she’ll be on a plane out of the country tomorrow morning after she writes her statement about Jeff.

Walking over to Jaycee, James brings Jaycee to his chest and whispers, “It’ll be alright. The embassy has a way of expediting people out of the country for one reason or the other.”

“But James. I still have more of my stuff at the apartment. How am I going to get it all packed by tomorrow morning?” Jaycee says with her eyes starting to well with tears.

“Don’t worry. The embassy has people that will go and inventory, pack and ship all of your things to you after you get back stateside,” James replies, matter of factly.

James’ response calms Jaycee down enough to leave his embrace and retrieve her wine glass. Taking a sip, she reaches for her cell phone to see that her voicemail box has been filled to capacity; all with calls from her husband, Mike.

Thinking to herself that she really needs to respond to Mike, especially after today’s events and the prospect of leaving Egypt for good tomorrow. With her mixed emotions, she has never felt so distant from Mike, which almost compels her to ignore Mike’s phone calls and maybe she’ll call him once she is back in the states.

Walking up behind Jaycee, James senses her dilemma and says, “You really owe your husband a reply. I know I would be sick with worry if you continued to not answer my calls. Whatever your feelings are about him, he has a right to know where you stand.”

Turning around to look up at James, Jaycee lets out a sigh and says, “You’re right. I owe him an explanation, and running away from our marriage is not the way to go about confronting the growing gap in our marriage. Maybe when we get back home, we’ll get back to the way it used to be with the normalcy I want so bad.”

Pausing a moment, Jaycee rests her head against James’ big chest and says, almost to herself, “This time tomorrow we’ll be oceans apart, James. Will you come back to me when you return?”

“Well, things are going to be different. Your perspective changes once you get back home to the states. Seeing your ******* and family for the first time in months, you realize the things you have missed and tend to forget about where you just left. Let’s just wait to see what fate has in store for, okay?” James replies, stroking her wavy blonde hair.

James and Jaycee spend the rest of the evening on James’ sofa, talking about their lives, families, hopes and aspirations when they get back home. Before they know it, it’s after midnight and realize the morning is fast approaching for them to be back at the RSO’s office for Jaycee to fill out her statement.

Yawning, they both retire to James’ bedroom, stripping naked, the two lovers fall asleep in full embrace, not even wondering what the next day will bring.

The noisy traffic 5 floors down from James’ bedroom window causes Jaycee to stir awake to the unfamiliar cacophony of the early morning hustle and bustle of urban Cairo. Having finally grown accustomed to the morning call to prayers at the nearby mosque and the crowing of the neighbor’s roosters, Jaycee takes a moment to enjoy the warmth of James’ big body, especially the muscular thigh resting between her white, married and shaven pussy, which begins to trigger an arousal in her in the pre-stages of sexual lust.

Watching James ******* in his heavy and deep breaths, his large black cock begins to stir with the morning erection of a virile alpha man.

Kissing his chest and then his nipple, Jaycee wants so much for James to make love to her one more time, feeling it may be their last time.

Climbing on top of James, Jaycee snuggles with him and whispers, “James?”

Slowly, James is rousted from his ******* to find the beautiful blonde wife of an officer laying on top of him, with his cock in her hand, working the swelling cock into her already-moist, married vagina.

“James. Please. Make love to me one more time. Please?” Jaycee coos into James’ neck and ear.

Instinctively, James embraces the firm white ass with his big hands and helps her guide his black cock into the familiar white pussy, sliding easily into Jaycee.

Raising up to get the black cock fully into her vaginal chamber, Jaycee begins to rock on the big black cock, feeling the instant sensation within her grow to the beginning of a wave of orgasmic bliss.

The two lovers are locked in the sensual dance of intercourse, urging the other to sate each other’s lust, and if on cue, James’ erupts his black seed into the white womb while Jaycee’s orgasms reach a crescendo of near unconsciousness.

Finally, spent, Jaycee collapses onto James’ chest, both left panting from the intensity of their lovemaking. After a few more moments, Jaycee slides off the top of James as she turns her attention to his cum-covered cock, still-semi erect. She wants to one last time, taste her lover’s essence, to clean his god-like phallus as if to offer it adoration for the joy delivered to her.

Her duties accomplished, Jaycee once again snuggles with James, but with the reality that this must come to an end. Looking at the nightstand clock, James is the first to say, “Jaycee. We need to get going if you are going to shower first. I’ll get some coffee going while you get ready.”

Kissing him one more time, Jaycee reluctantly exits the bed and nearly stumbles into the bathroom to shower and get ready for what the day has in store.

Dressed and her overnight bag re-packed with the only things that she has to her name since she will not be able to go back to her apartment to retrieve her other things, Jaycee and James head to the embassy RSO’s office.

Entering the chancery building, James signs in Jaycee for a visitor badge at the Marine Post 1 desk followed by a knowing smile by the Marine guard to Gunny Jackson, who mouths “fuck you” in reply.

Taking a seat at the conference table in the RSO’s office, Patrick Sullivan enters carrying a mug of coffee and a folder with Jaycee’s name on it. Taking a seat, Sullivan opens the folder and hands Jaycee a one-way ticket on a Delta flight to Dulles International, then handing her a legal pad, instructs her to write a statement of her involvement with James Jefferson up to the time she learned that he offered her a horseback excursion at the Giza Pyramids.

Turning to Gunny Jackson, Sullivan says, “Gunny. You can go now. I’ll call your office when Mrs. Sanders is done. The embassy shuttle to the airport leaves at 10am and you are welcome to ride along if you wish.”

“Thanks, RSO. I’ll be in my office,” James says, rising from his chair, giving Jaycee a wink and nod as he exits the room.

Finishing her statement, Jaycee hands it to Sullivan who takes a few moments to scan over it. With no questions, he asks Jaycee if she has any questions. “No, I don’t. I guess I am going home now?” she asks.

“Yes, Mrs. Sanders. Time to go back home. I suggest you call your husband before you board your flight so he will stop calling me. Also, I have some good news considering the circumstances. The Ambassador has been called back to DC for some diplomatic counseling, unrelated to Mr. Jefferson. He learned that you are going back on the same flight and has asked that you join him in first class, so after jumping through a few hoops, our travel office was able to accommodate the Ambassador’s wishes. (Note: Refer back to Chapters 42 & 43)

In closing, Sullivan says, “Please take care, Mrs. Sanders and watch who you involve yourself with. Actions have consequences.” With that, Sullivan picks up the phone to let James know that Jaycee is ready to head to the airport.

Walking to the embassy motor pool, Jaycee and James walk in silence until they get to the shuttle van to the airport, just as the Ambassador’s limousine with his security detail trailing leave the compound enroute to the airport.

As they travel to the airport, James and Jaycee hold hands and make small talk, mostly what Jaycee has planned once she gets to Dulles; drive to her in-laws to get the ******* after staying a few days, then decide whether to head to North Carolina or back to Virginia Beach.

Arriving at the airport, James can go no further with Jaycee as the embassy airport expediter is trying to hustle her along. With a final hug and kiss, Jaycee promises to call James and to always stay in touch. She almost was compelled to say she loved him but stopped short. Her marriage may be on the rocks, but saying that would be too much, so she just settled for a final smile, wave, then she was gone.

With just her overnight bag, Jaycee meets the airport expediter who whisks her through customs then to the security check point. Her bag is searched, and the only contents is her make-up bag, the lacy teddy she wore yesterday for James, some underwear and her trusty black vibrating dildo that her husband Mike had bought for her a few years ago, that she relied upon during those times when she couldn’t be with the real deal over the years.

The Egyptian security guard examining her bag grins and in Arabic remarks to his colleagues as they all laugh, looking at the whore western woman, not surprised by such findings that these infidel bitches carry around in their baggage.

Collecting her belongings and enduring the final insult by Egyptian men, Jaycee is beyond embarrassment and just wants to get to the gate and safely away from these men.

Arriving at the gate and an empty seat, Jaycee is surprised to see Ambassador Matthews walking over to her.

“Hello, Mrs. Sanders. I hear we may be travelling together back to Dulles. I’d like to invite you to the VIP lounge as my guest,” Ambassador Jim Matthews said, reaching for Jaycee’s hand to accompany her to the lounge.

“That’s very kind of you, Mr. Ambassador. Thank you,” as Jaycee accepts the invitation.

“Please, Jaycee, I’m Jim. No formalities needed since we are going to be travel mates for the next few hours,” Jim replies.

Entering the VIP lounge, Jim shows Jaycee a cluster of cushy armchairs and invites her to the snack bar for a bite to eat and *******. Grabbing a bottled water and granola bar, Jaycee settles into the plush chair for the 2 hours wait to board their plane.

The Ambassador gets a phone call and excuses himself as he takes the call in a more secluded area of the lounge, so Jaycee thinks now would be a good time to give Mike a call.

Mike picks up on the first ring and answers, “Where the fuck have you been, Jaycee!? Why are you ignoring my calls? I was just briefed on the crazy ******* about Jeff and how you were involved. Now you’re going back to the states just like that?!

“Mike. I’m sorry. With all that has been going on the last few days, I was just trying to deal with it and didn’t want to upset you anymore,” Jaycee replies untruthfully.

She continues, “I’m at the airport now and should be boarding my flight to Dulles soon. I’ll get a rental car and go see your parents and the *******, then decide whether to go to Jacksonville or Virginia Beach.”

Mike is silent for a long pause as he tries to absorb the events of the last 48 hours. “Jaycee. I put in for a hardship transfer back to the states. If it gets approved, my career is done. I’ll have to retire soon after I get back to the states, depending on what ******* job I’m assigned, so I’d rather you go back to Virginia Beach at this point.”

“Mike. I want to get back to a normal life. I don’t wish us to drift any further than we have because of this god-forsaken country. Please come back home… I’ll be waiting for you, Mike. I love you,” Jaycee says with tears welling up.

“I love you, too. Let me see what I can do over the next few days and let me know where you decide to go and I’ll see you there. Hug the ******* for me and safe travels,” Mike says before the cell call drops.

Closing her cell phone, Jaycee wipes a tear away as the Ambassador rejoins her in the lounge. “Everything okay, Jaycee?” Jim asks.

“Yes, thank you. Just saying goodbye to my husband and hopefully he can get back stateside too, soon,” Jaycee replies.

With that, their flight has been announced for initial boarding as they make their way to the gate, being the among the first to board to their first-class seats.

Seatbelts secured and complimentary drinks in hand, Jim and Jaycee toast to their impending voyage. Jaycee breaths a sigh of relief as the jumbo airliner's goes wheels-up and Egypt fades away from view.

As Jaycee is looking out of the cabin window, Jim leans over and says, “I was hoping to see more of you, Jaycee after that night at the Hilton. Unfortunately, seems that Jeff’s little escapade sunk those opportunities and I can’t even host my own Holiday party on the rented yacht. But I suspect this may be the next best thing,” Jim smiles and winks, placing his hand on Jaycee’s thigh.

Returning Jim’s smile and looking at his hand on her thigh, Jaycee’s mind is racing and all she can think to herself, “Oh lord, what now?”

---To be continued
View attachment 6020759
View attachment 6020762
View attachment 6020765
View attachment 6020721View attachment 6020722
View attachment 6020723
Great job, as always.

Back