The Start of a Wife's Story

Chapter 50 of A Wife’s Story

When the jumbo airliner reached cruising altitude, the first class cabin flight attendants busily provided another round of drinks for their customers. Jim and Jaycee started their second round of drinks; Jim with a neat scotch and Jaycee her usual Chardonnay, which she truly missed since it was nearly impossible to get a good California wine in Egypt.

Flying further away from Egypt, Jaycee felt a huge weight lifted from her as she sipped her wine. Jim was enjoying his scotch and took these opportunities while travelling to unwind from the demands of diplomatic service, especially as the Ambassador to a very important ally such as Egypt.

Sitting next to Jim, Jaycee takes a few moments to access the handsome youngish Ambassador; they are about the same age in their early 40s. He is a very nice height at 6’2” and a lean 200 pounds, and he regularly works out with his Marine detachment that keeps him fit and competitive with most of the Marines that are half his age.

Jaycee thinks back to the evening at the Hilton after the Marine Ball when she went there with Jeff and the British Colonel, Neville where she first met Jim. Soon after arriving, she found herself in a spare bedroom in the presidential suite with Jeff pushing his big black cock into her ass after pulling the butt plug from her ass after he directed her earlier in the day to wear for him.

When Jeff finished, Neville took his turn with her, and he proved to be very up to the task of taking her pussy which she thought at the time could be a regular thing.

Then Jim walked in. His lean, sinewy body impressed Jaycee and she was pleased to be with a white man for once who could give a black guy a run for his money. His very nice big white cock was fun to suck on, as Jim directed her to do, and he soon blasted her face with spurts of his cum. When he was done, he told her to not wipe her face; that she must wear his cum like a badge, the rest of the evening.

Again, she thought something more may have come with more opportunities to see Jim which is why she was looking forward to the Holiday party on the Nile. Without a date, Jaycee would be free to flirt with him and hope to experience his big white cock deep in her pussy, reaching areas that only a black cock has ventured, and offering her a new perspective of a white man other than her husband.

But alas, she groans to herself, Jeff ruined it all, and here she is on a plane heading back to America seated next to the American Ambassador to Egypt, who rumors had it, was on track to be the next Secretary of State with aspirations to maybe one day run for the Presidency.

“Jaycee? Mind if I ask you a question?” Jim asks, bringing Jaycee out of her thoughts.

“Of course, Jim,” Jaycee replies with a smile looking at the handsome travelling companion next to her.

“Just curious how a beautiful woman blessed with such sexual energy manages your sexual affairs with a husband and family?” Jim asks, taking another sip of the generous glass of scotch provided by the cabin crew.

Pausing a moment to think even as far back as the days with Reuben and how he really started it all for her, and essentially for Mike too.

“It really started innocuously at a leadership retreat for the hospital I was working at. My husband, Mike had always fantasized about a black man taking me, and when it did happen, there was no looking back. It was really our thing as a couple, but eventually, more and more I was playing solo since Mike couldn’t always be there. Unfortunately, it seems the fantasy genie has gotten out of the bottle, and I fear Mike and I are at the edge of being estranged. I can’t even remember the last time he and I had sex, which saddens me. I don’t want one of those marriages that is sexless and just go through the daily motions of marriage for the sake of the family and c******n,” Jaycee says trailing off looking out the window at the Mediterranean Sea below.

“I know what you mean, Jaycee. Kind of my situation too. When I married Jackie, our sex life was crazy good. She was wild in college, but I relate that to her going to Vassar and being denied the coed life that she wanted, so when she had the opportunity, she would fuck anything with a dick. Fortunately, one of those dicks was mine,” Jim said laughing.

He continued, “So we travelled a lot, got into a lot of debauchery during those times and life was good. She’s a few years older than I am, and sadly menopause changed her drastically. Now her focus is on gaining tenure at UMass, and I too can’t recall when we last had sex, but she also acknowledged that as well, and she does allow me to venture, discreetly, from our marriage, which I am very thankful for her understanding.”

Thinking about what Jim just disclosed, Jaycee asks, “Ever wonder why you stay together then?”

Smiling while sipping his scotch, Jim replies, “It’s a matter of necessity really. Jackie’s family has the money and political influence while she can boast about her Ambassador husband who is on the fast track to greater things. One has to complement the other, so that’s our marriage in a nutshell.”

“How about you, Jaycee? I could ask the same question of you,” Jim asks.

Smiling, Jaycee replies, “Well, I can guarantee there’s no money or political influence on either side of our marriage. Mike is a good man and provides well for our family. We’ve lasted through some tough stretches and most of all, he allows me the latitude to take a black lover, or lovers to help me scratch that itch.”

“Why black men? Would you consider a white lover?” Jim asks teasingly.

“I think if the right man came along, I’d consider it,” Jaycee responds, touching Jim’s forearm that sends a signal to his crotch.

“That’s a nice touch, Jaycee,” Jim says returning the touch to Jaycee.

Jim continued, “I’ll ask again. Why black men?”

“I guess the skin contrast is a big turn on as visual excitement and a little bit of taboo thrown in. And I’ve never been with a black man that didn’t have a big dick that has reached areas in my pussy no white man has ever reached,” Jaycee replies with a giggle, taking another sip of her chardonnay.

“So how many white men have you been with?” Jim asks coyly.

“Oh, just my husband. Even in college, I had the Pollyanna notion to save myself for marriage, so that first black man, going back to Reuben, really opened my outlook on sex, which was helped by my husband’s acceptance of my newfound sexuality,” Jaycee offered.

“That’s a very primal viewpoint. The alpha male mating with the seductive and fertile female. No pregnancy concerns then?” Jim asks.

The question is one that Jaycee hasn’t considered for quite some time as she tells Jim of her early pregnancy with Reuben and then the miscarriage which led to her husband finding out about her sexual trysts in the end.

“Mike and I were still trying to get pregnant, but the miscarriage set our timetable back. After a few years we were able to bring Andy into the world, but I still had a yearning for another c***d. I tempted fate with a man named Mel and we both wanted our own c***d but turns out I was unable to have another. I came down with an STD from another man and the resulting complications wouldn’t allow me to be pregnant again, and I was crushed for a while there,” Jaycee confided to Jim.

Jaycee adds, “After the realization sunk in, it kind of freed me and Mike from having to explain to our family and friends how I came to have a black man’s baby. Do you have c******n, Jim?”

Looking into the remnants of his scotch glass, Jim says, “No. Our lifestyle at the time, we couldn’t imagine making the sacrifice. Selfish, I know, and in hindsight, having an heir or two would certainly round out our portfolio, if you know what I mean. So, now Jackie and I make endowments to worthy causes. Stroke a check, then feel better about ourselves.”

Gulping down the last of his scotch, Jim reaches for the attendant button for another scotch, asking Jaycee if she was ready for another. Already feeling the effects of the two glasses, Jaycee said sure, feeling very comfortable with her new confidante.

With another round of drinks, dinner service was starting as well and none too soon for Jaycee as she hasn’t had a decent meal in a very long time. Jim and Jaycee settled in to enjoy their meals in silence as Jaycee was lost in thought about the conversation with Jim, thinking they are more alike in so many ways. Jim, for his part is thinking the same way about Jaycee. It’s been a very long time since he made a connection with a mature, smart, beautiful woman more in line with his generation and interests.

With the dinner setting cleared, Jaycee and Jim drift off to sleep, resting comfortably in the roomy first class seats. They are awakened by the plane’s captain announcing they are about an hour from landing at Dulles.

“What are you plans when we land?” Jim asks Jaycee as they both shake off their *******.

“My plans are wide open right now. Pick up a rental car and I might stay in Tyson’s Corner for the night, do some shopping at the mall since what I have on now is all I have,” Jaycee says, not mentioning the lacy teddy and change of thong underwear laying on top of her black dildo in her overnight bag.

“Where to after that?” Jim asks.

“Staunton to get the k**s then flip a coin. Heads Virginia Beach, or tails Jacksonville,” Jaycee replies.

“Would you consider Washington instead? I take it you have no vested interest in either place, but I might have an opportunity to offer you if you are interested?” Jim says.

“Go on. I’m listening,” Jaycee says with some interest.

“Since taking the Ambassadorship, I’ve had to divest myself from a handful of corporations that I have, or had, interest in, but now through third parties, I still have a majority interest. We are currently negotiating with an African mining company that specializes with rare earths and I could use an executive assistant, with your skills, to let’s say help those mining executives to stay happy with our business arrangements,” Jim offers.

“What do you mean “skills?” Jaycee asks.

“Well, frankly the skill I refer to is your sexuality and how comfortable you are with it. My clients have a specific fetish as their tribal heritage is rooted in their male virility. Very fascinating stuff actually. Anyway, the two clients in question have a thing for married, blonde, white women. And, if they are mothers as well, that’s even better. They view having sex with another man’s wife as a bit of conquest or competition and the only drawback in your case is not able to bear c******n, which is the apex of their fetish.”

Jim continues, “This may be a bit out of bounds, but I understand you have a d******r?”

Taken aback by Jim’s question, Jaycee has an uneasy feeling about where Jim is going with this.

“Yes, I do, but she is not up for discussion.”

“That’s fine. For now. We’ll see what the future brings, but the idea would be a huge coup and guarantee our influence in the industry for years to come. So, are you interested?” Jim asks.

“Honestly, I haven’t considered Washington as an option. I hear it’s very expensive to live there though,” Jaycee says.

“Part of the compensation that I would offer is that my partners own a few corporate condos in and around Tyson’s Corner and Vienna that you and your family could move to. Also, a very generous compensation package will be hard to pass by. All you need to do in your position is to be available when our clients come to the area to assist them with whatever they need. Also, I like your company and perhaps you would consider the extra duties of being my girl Friday when I am back in DC,” Jim says.

“Can I think about it, Jim? I’m not sure I’d like the notion of being something of a call girl for these guys. Now, the prospect of being your girl Friday, I like that idea,” Jaycee says returning Jim’s smile.

“How about we start off that way with the same compensation package? Can you stay in DC a few days while I am at State talking with the Secretary? I maintain a brownstone in Georgetown, and you can set up shop there. Then when I head back to Cairo, you can lock up and go get your k**s and move to one of the condos,” Jim offers.

“Ambassador Matthews, you have yourself a girl Friday,” Jaycee grins shaking hands with Jim, leaving Jaycee to ponder where this adventure will lead to as the fasten seatbelt sign comes on as they approach Dulles to land.

--- To be continued

Chapter 50 of A Wife’s Story

When the jumbo airliner reached cruising altitude, the first class cabin flight attendants busily provided another round of drinks for their customers. Jim and Jaycee started their second round of drinks; Jim with a neat scotch and Jaycee her usual Chardonnay, which she truly missed since it was nearly impossible to get a good California wine in Egypt.

Flying further away from Egypt, Jaycee felt a huge weight lifted from her as she sipped her wine. Jim was enjoying his scotch and took these opportunities while travelling to unwind from the demands of diplomatic service, especially as the Ambassador to a very important ally such as Egypt.

Sitting next to Jim, Jaycee takes a few moments to access the handsome youngish Ambassador; they are about the same age in their early 40s. He is a very nice height at 6’2” and a lean 200 pounds, and he regularly works out with his Marine detachment that keeps him fit and competitive with most of the Marines that are half his age.

Jaycee thinks back to the evening at the Hilton after the Marine Ball when she went there with Jeff and the British Colonel, Neville where she first met Jim. Soon after arriving, she found herself in a spare bedroom in the presidential suite with Jeff pushing his big black cock into her ass after pulling the butt plug from her ass after he directed her earlier in the day to wear for him.

When Jeff finished, Neville took his turn with her, and he proved to be very up to the task of taking her pussy which she thought at the time could be a regular thing.

Then Jim walked in. His lean, sinewy body impressed Jaycee and she was pleased to be with a white man for once who could give a black guy a run for his money. His very nice big white cock was fun to suck on, as Jim directed her to do, and he soon blasted her face with spurts of his cum. When he was done, he told her to not wipe her face; that she must wear his cum like a badge, the rest of the evening.

Again, she thought something more may have come with more opportunities to see Jim which is why she was looking forward to the Holiday party on the Nile. Without a date, Jaycee would be free to flirt with him and hope to experience his big white cock deep in her pussy, reaching areas that only a black cock has ventured, and offering her a new perspective of a white man other than her husband.

But alas, she groans to herself, Jeff ruined it all, and here she is on a plane heading back to America seated next to the American Ambassador to Egypt, who rumors had it, was on track to be the next Secretary of State with aspirations to maybe one day run for the Presidency.

“Jaycee? Mind if I ask you a question?” Jim asks, bringing Jaycee out of her thoughts.

“Of course, Jim,” Jaycee replies with a smile looking at the handsome travelling companion next to her.

“Just curious how a beautiful woman blessed with such sexual energy manages your sexual affairs with a husband and family?” Jim asks, taking another sip of the generous glass of scotch provided by the cabin crew.

Pausing a moment to think even as far back as the days with Reuben and how he really started it all for her, and essentially for Mike too.

“It really started innocuously at a leadership retreat for the hospital I was working at. My husband, Mike had always fantasized about a black man taking me, and when it did happen, there was no looking back. It was really our thing as a couple, but eventually, more and more I was playing solo since Mike couldn’t always be there. Unfortunately, it seems the fantasy genie has gotten out of the bottle, and I fear Mike and I are at the edge of being estranged. I can’t even remember the last time he and I had sex, which saddens me. I don’t want one of those marriages that is sexless and just go through the daily motions of marriage for the sake of the family and c******n,” Jaycee says trailing off looking out the window at the Mediterranean Sea below.

“I know what you mean, Jaycee. Kind of my situation too. When I married Jackie, our sex life was crazy good. She was wild in college, but I relate that to her going to Vassar and being denied the coed life that she wanted, so when she had the opportunity, she would fuck anything with a dick. Fortunately, one of those dicks was mine,” Jim said laughing.

He continued, “So we travelled a lot, got into a lot of debauchery during those times and life was good. She’s a few years older than I am, and sadly menopause changed her drastically. Now her focus is on gaining tenure at UMass, and I too can’t recall when we last had sex, but she also acknowledged that as well, and she does allow me to venture, discreetly, from our marriage, which I am very thankful for her understanding.”

Thinking about what Jim just disclosed, Jaycee asks, “Ever wonder why you stay together then?”

Smiling while sipping his scotch, Jim replies, “It’s a matter of necessity really. Jackie’s family has the money and political influence while she can boast about her Ambassador husband who is on the fast track to greater things. One has to complement the other, so that’s our marriage in a nutshell.”

“How about you, Jaycee? I could ask the same question of you,” Jim asks.

Smiling, Jaycee replies, “Well, I can guarantee there’s no money or political influence on either side of our marriage. Mike is a good man and provides well for our family. We’ve lasted through some tough stretches and most of all, he allows me the latitude to take a black lover, or lovers to help me scratch that itch.”

“Why black men? Would you consider a white lover?” Jim asks teasingly.

“I think if the right man came along, I’d consider it,” Jaycee responds, touching Jim’s forearm that sends a signal to his crotch.

“That’s a nice touch, Jaycee,” Jim says returning the touch to Jaycee.

Jim continued, “I’ll ask again. Why black men?”

“I guess the skin contrast is a big turn on as visual excitement and a little bit of taboo thrown in. And I’ve never been with a black man that didn’t have a big dick that has reached areas in my pussy no white man has ever reached,” Jaycee replies with a giggle, taking another sip of her chardonnay.

“So how many white men have you been with?” Jim asks coyly.

“Oh, just my husband. Even in college, I had the Pollyanna notion to save myself for marriage, so that first black man, going back to Reuben, really opened my outlook on sex, which was helped by my husband’s acceptance of my newfound sexuality,” Jaycee offered.

“That’s a very primal viewpoint. The alpha male mating with the seductive and fertile female. No pregnancy concerns then?” Jim asks.

The question is one that Jaycee hasn’t considered for quite some time as she tells Jim of her early pregnancy with Reuben and then the miscarriage which led to her husband finding out about her sexual trysts in the end.

“Mike and I were still trying to get pregnant, but the miscarriage set our timetable back. After a few years we were able to bring Andy into the world, but I still had a yearning for another c***d. I tempted fate with a man named Mel and we both wanted our own c***d but turns out I was unable to have another. I came down with an STD from another man and the resulting complications wouldn’t allow me to be pregnant again, and I was crushed for a while there,” Jaycee confided to Jim.

Jaycee adds, “After the realization sunk in, it kind of freed me and Mike from having to explain to our family and friends how I came to have a black man’s baby. Do you have c******n, Jim?”

Looking into the remnants of his scotch glass, Jim says, “No. Our lifestyle at the time, we couldn’t imagine making the sacrifice. Selfish, I know, and in hindsight, having an heir or two would certainly round out our portfolio, if you know what I mean. So, now Jackie and I make endowments to worthy causes. Stroke a check, then feel better about ourselves.”

Gulping down the last of his scotch, Jim reaches for the attendant button for another scotch, asking Jaycee if she was ready for another. Already feeling the effects of the two glasses, Jaycee said sure, feeling very comfortable with her new confidante.

With another round of drinks, dinner service was starting as well and none too soon for Jaycee as she hasn’t had a decent meal in a very long time. Jim and Jaycee settled in to enjoy their meals in silence as Jaycee was lost in thought about the conversation with Jim, thinking they are more alike in so many ways. Jim, for his part is thinking the same way about Jaycee. It’s been a very long time since he made a connection with a mature, smart, beautiful woman more in line with his generation and interests.

With the dinner setting cleared, Jaycee and Jim drift off to *******, resting comfortably in the roomy first class seats. They are awakened by the plane’s captain announcing they are about an hour from landing at Dulles.

“What are you plans when we land?” Jim asks Jaycee as they both shake off their *******.

“My plans are wide open right now. Pick up a rental car and I might stay in Tyson’s Corner for the night, do some shopping at the mall since what I have on now is all I have,” Jaycee says, not mentioning the lacy teddy and change of thong underwear laying on top of her black dildo in her overnight bag.

“Where to after that?” Jim asks.

“Staunton to get the k**s then flip a coin. Heads Virginia Beach, or tails Jacksonville,” Jaycee replies.

“Would you consider Washington instead? I take it you have no vested interest in either place, but I might have an opportunity to offer you if you are interested?” Jim says.

“Go on. I’m listening,” Jaycee says with some interest.

“Since taking the Ambassadorship, I’ve had to divest myself from a handful of corporations that I have, or had, interest in, but now through third parties, I still have a majority interest. We are currently negotiating with an African mining company that specializes with rare earths and I could use an executive assistant, with your skills, to let’s say help those mining executives to stay happy with our business arrangements,” Jim offers.

“What do you mean “skills?” Jaycee asks.

“Well, frankly the skill I refer to is your sexuality and how comfortable you are with it. My clients have a specific fetish as their tribal heritage is rooted in their male virility. Very fascinating stuff actually. Anyway, the two clients in question have a thing for married, blonde, white women. And, if they are mothers as well, that’s even better. They view having sex with another man’s wife as a bit of conquest or competition and the only drawback in your case is not able to bear c******n, which is the apex of their fetish.”

Jim continues, “This may be a bit out of bounds, but I understand you have a d******r?”

Taken aback by Jim’s question, Jaycee has an uneasy feeling about where Jim is going with this.

“Yes, I do, but she is not up for discussion.”

“That’s fine. For now. We’ll see what the future brings, but the idea would be a huge coup and guarantee our influence in the industry for years to come. So, are you interested?” Jim asks.

“Honestly, I haven’t considered Washington as an option. I hear it’s very expensive to live there though,” Jaycee says.

“Part of the compensation that I would offer is that my partners own a few corporate condos in and around Tyson’s Corner and Vienna that you and your family could move to. Also, a very generous compensation package will be hard to pass by. All you need to do in your position is to be available when our clients come to the area to assist them with whatever they need. Also, I like your company and perhaps you would consider the extra duties of being my girl Friday when I am back in DC,” Jim says.

“Can I think about it, Jim? I’m not sure I’d like the notion of being something of a call girl for these guys. Now, the prospect of being your girl Friday, I like that idea,” Jaycee says returning Jim’s smile.

“How about we start off that way with the same compensation package? Can you stay in DC a few days while I am at State talking with the Secretary? I maintain a brownstone in Georgetown, and you can set up shop there. Then when I head back to Cairo, you can lock up and go get your k**s and move to one of the condos,” Jim offers.

“Ambassador Matthews, you have yourself a girl Friday,” Jaycee grins shaking hands with Jim, leaving Jaycee to ponder where this adventure will lead to as the fasten seatbelt sign comes on as they approach Dulles to land.

--- To be continued
Just when we both thought we had this figured out, it takes a new turn. Love to see where this is going we are anxiously awaiting.

Kudos for another fine piece.

Chapter 51 to A Wife’s Story

Jim and Jaycee cleared customs with no delay after landing at Dulles International Airport. Jim had arranged for his property caretaker, Gino, to meet him at the airport in his Lincoln Town Car.

Gino was Jim’s everything guy; personal assistant, caretaker, chauffeur, and security. Gino was a retired Boston police officer that Jim had met years earlier at a charity event that he and his wife were hosting. Gino’s broad shoulders and muscular arms were all that he needed most times to stave off any threat posed to Jim when he was not with his usual embassy security detail.

Gino took his responsibilities to Jim very seriously, and when he saw Jim exit the airport with the attractive blonde woman following him caused him to exit the Lincoln and meet Jim halfway to be sure the blonde woman following him was not a threat.

Jim spotted Gino immediately, which was not hard with Gino’s tall, big body. “Hello Gino! Good to see you again. Let me introduce you to Mrs. Jaycee Sanders. We were in Cairo together and her f****y is being transferred stateside and has accepted a position on our staff.”

Relaxing, Gino reaches for Jim’s bag and extends his big hand to Jaycee. “Welcome back home, Mrs. Sanders. Nice to meet you.”

“Hello Gino. Nice to meet you too. Please, call me Jaycee,” she says with her hand in Gino’s, feeling a quick flush from the touch of the big black man.

Securing their bags in the Town Car’s trunk, Jim and Jaycee get in the backseat as Gino takes the wheel, adjusting his rear mirror eying the attractive wavy blonde haired woman sitting next to his boss.

“There’s more going on with her than just travelling on the same flight,” Gino thinks to himself, as he lets his cop senses always keep him skeptical.

“Gino, we need to stop at the mall. Jaycee needs to get a few things before we head to town,” Jim says.

Driving into Tyson’s Corner, Gino stops in front of Dillard’s and jumps out to open Jaycee’s car door, offering his hand to assist her exit.

“Thank you, Gino. That’s very kind of you,” Jaycee smiles up to the Gino’s 6’2” frame.

“My pleasure, Jaycee. Here’s my card. Send me a text when you are done shopping. I’ll see what the ambassador wants to do in the meantime,” replies Gino.

Watching Jaycee enter the front entrance to Dillard’s, Gino had to admit to himself that Jaycee was pretty easy on the eyes, wondering if his boss has already tapped that fine looking ass. Chuckling to himself as he climbs back into the car, he asks Jim where to now.

“Let’s go to that Starbucks. I could use some caffeine to stay ahead of the eventual jet lag,” Jim says.

Entering the Starbucks, Gino instinctually enters first to do a quick scan of the coffee shop, holding the door for his boss. Ordering their coffees, Jim and Gino find a booth with Gino taking a seat facing the front door, always on guard.

Making chit chat, Gino brings Jim up to speed on what’s been going on in DC since his last visit, then he asks Jim about Jaycee.

Always blunt, Gino asks, “So, are you tapping, Jaycee?”

Smiling, Jim sets his venti coffee down and looks at Gino, replying, “Not yet. She does give one great blow job though.”

“Damn boss. That the only reason you’re bringing onto the staff?” Gino grins at his boss.

“Well could be some of that. She does have other attributes that will assist us in some of our business transactions. Not only is she attractive, but she’s also smart too, and I feel very comfortable with her. Her husband is a Marine and still in Egypt for now, and she’s hoping he’ll get stationed around here. Plus, from my recent conversation with her, she’s got him cuckolded. She has a taste from black men, or they have a taste for her.”

Jim continues to tell Gino about Jaycee’s involvement with Jeff and Jeff’s eventual detainment related to his sex trade side hustle. He also told Gino of Jaycee’s involvement with the Marine Gunnery Sergeant, James Jackson while Jaycee’s husband was away on assignment.

Taking in what Jim told him, Gino says, “Sounds like trouble to me, boss. You sure about this?”

“Yeah, Gino. I understand your concern and we’ll just see how she works out, especially with our clients when they arrive next week,” Jim says, referring to the two new clients from Somalia arrive in DC for negotiations.

“You expecting Jaycee to “entertain” them while they are here?” Gino asks.

“I do. You’ll both go and pick them up in the Town Car and the intention is that Jaycee will look after them during their time here. I think she will do nicely,” Jim says, looking at his watch, hoping Jaycee hurries up to finish her shopping.

Meanwhile at Dillard’s, Jaycee is checking out with her purchases of clothing and shoes, thankful that her husband’s monthly cost of living allowance will help defray her extravagance, but she tells herself she’ll be working for a very powerful man that is moving up in the world with national and global aspirations that could have important implications to her and the f****y.

Retrieving Gino’s card, Jaycee sends a text to him telling him she’s done shopping. Responding that he will be there in two minutes, Jaycee makes her way to the exit to await Gino and Jim’s return.

Pulling to the curb, Gino pops the trunk release for Jaycee’s shopping bags. They then pull into the main traffic on Highway 7 then onto the Beltway to Georgetown.

Arriving at Jim’s brownstone home, Gino tells Jim and Jaycee to head inside, and he’ll bring their bags in after he parks the car.

Entering the foyer, Jim offers Jaycee a tour of his home, and Jaycee’s current workplace. Finishing the tour in what would be Jaycee’s make-shift office, Jaycee turns to Jim very pleased with the arrangement.

“Jim, this very nice here and thank you again for this opportunity. I would never imagine anything like this,” Jaycee says, smiling up at Jim.

“Come on Jaycee. Let me show you your bedroom for the time you’ll be here,” Jim says, offering his hand for hers.

Walking up to the second floor, Gino was just finishing placing all of Jaycee’s bags on her new four-poster bed, complete with a canopy.

Seeing the big, comfy bed, Jaycee realizes how tired she is and would love a hot shower. As she is looking around at her new room, Jim is eying her, appreciating the soon-to-be next conquest as his big white cock begins to stir in his trousers.

Walking up behind her, Jim places his hand on Jaycee’s shoulders as he brings her back into his chest, feeling his cock grow, demanding release from its confines.

Turning her around, Jim looks into Jaycee’s blue eyes and says, “I would love to fuck you right now.”

Smiling, Jaycee says to herself, “Finally,” on her tip toes, kissed Jim which sends them both into a passionate embrace, grabbing each other’s clothing, stripping them off. Pushing the now-naked Jaycee back onto the bed, Jim slides between her legs to taste the shaven pussy that is already seeping wetness.

The first lick of Jim’s tongue on her clit, sends a gush of her essence onto his face. Smiling to himself, he continues the oral onslaught of the married woman’s cunt.

Not caring that Jaycee is soaking the bed covers, Jim moves up to kiss, suck and nip at her pert 34C tits. His cock is now at rock hardness, all in it’s big white 9 inches, Jaycee glances down at it, hungrily guiding it to her mouth, savoring the saltiness and musky smell of someone that hasn’t showered in the last 48 hours.

After a few minutes of enjoying Jim’s manhood, Jaycee silently rolls over inviting Jim to put his manly cock into the waiting, sopping cunt.

Enjoying the wonderfully enticing ass and pussy of Mrs. Sanders, Jim pushes himself into Jaycee as they both grunt as one, striking a rhythm as if they were always lovers, the two feeling a perfect fit as one.

On the verge of his orgasmic explosion, Jim takes one deep push into Jaycee and unleashes a torrent of pent-up sperm, made all the more climatic by the beautiful blonde wife, orgasming on his spent cock.

Collapsing onto of Jaycee, Jim kisses her back and shoulders, eventually rolling off to the side, trailing cum and vaginal juices seeping from Jaycee’s married cunt.

Scooting over to Jim, Jaycee lays her head on Jim’s chest, admiring the white cock, enjoying that it’s not black for once. Snuggling together, it seemed that the trans-Atlantic flight has caught up to both of them as they drift off to a deep *******, still in embrace.

The final thought Jaycee has is she likes this and can get very used to this life.

---To be continued
OK, update your addicted readers on next chapter release please
New chapter posted!

Jim and Jaycee cleared customs with no delay after landing at Dulles International Airport. Jim had arranged for his property caretaker, Gino, to meet him at the airport in his Lincoln Town Car.

Gino was Jim’s everything guy; personal assistant, caretaker, chauffeur, and security. Gino was a retired Boston police officer that Jim had met years earlier at a charity event that he and his wife were hosting. Gino’s broad shoulders and muscular arms were all that he needed most times to stave off any threat posed to Jim when he was not with his usual embassy security detail.

Gino took his responsibilities to Jim very seriously, and when he saw Jim exit the airport with the attractive blonde woman following him caused him to exit the Lincoln and meet Jim halfway to be sure the blonde woman following him was not a threat.

Jim spotted Gino immediately, which was not hard with Gino’s tall, big body. “Hello Gino! Good to see you again. Let me introduce you to Mrs. Jaycee Sanders. We were in Cairo together and her f****y is being transferred stateside and has accepted a position on our staff.”

Relaxing, Gino reaches for Jim’s bag and extends his big hand to Jaycee. “Welcome back home, Mrs. Sanders. Nice to meet you.”

“Hello Gino. Nice to meet you too. Please, call me Jaycee,” she says with her hand in Gino’s, feeling a quick flush from the touch of the big black man.

Securing their bags in the Town Car’s trunk, Jim and Jaycee get in the backseat as Gino takes the wheel, adjusting his rear mirror eying the attractive wavy blonde haired woman sitting next to his boss.

“There’s more going on with her than just travelling on the same flight,” Gino thinks to himself, as he lets his cop senses always keep him skeptical.

“Gino, we need to stop at the mall. Jaycee needs to get a few things before we head to town,” Jim says.

Driving into Tyson’s Corner, Gino stops in front of Dillard’s and jumps out to open Jaycee’s car door, offering his hand to assist her exit.

“Thank you, Gino. That’s very kind of you,” Jaycee smiles up to the Gino’s 6’2” frame.

“My pleasure, Jaycee. Here’s my card. Send me a text when you are done shopping. I’ll see what the ambassador wants to do in the meantime,” replies Gino.

Watching Jaycee enter the front entrance to Dillard’s, Gino had to admit to himself that Jaycee was pretty easy on the eyes, wondering if his boss has already tapped that fine looking ass. Chuckling to himself as he climbs back into the car, he asks Jim where to now.

“Let’s go to that Starbucks. I could use some caffeine to stay ahead of the eventual jet lag,” Jim says.

Entering the Starbucks, Gino instinctually enters first to do a quick scan of the coffee shop, holding the door for his boss. Ordering their coffees, Jim and Gino find a booth with Gino taking a seat facing the front door, always on guard.

Making chit chat, Gino brings Jim up to speed on what’s been going on in DC since his last visit, then he asks Jim about Jaycee.

Smiling, Jim sets his venti coffee down and looks at Gino, replying, “Not yet. She does give one great blow job though.”

“Damn boss. That the only reason you’re bringing onto the staff?” Gino grins at his boss.

“Well could be some of that. She does have other attributes that will assist us in some of our business transactions. Not only is she attractive, but she’s also smart too, and I feel very comfortable with her. Her husband is a Marine and still in Egypt for now, and she’s hoping he’ll get stationed around here. Plus, from my recent conversation with her, she’s got him cuckolded. She has a taste from black men, or they have a taste for her.”

Jim continues to tell Gino about Jaycee’s involvement with Jeff and Jeff’s eventual detainment related to his sex trade side hustle. He also told Gino of Jaycee’s involvement with the Marine Gunnery Sergeant, James Jackson while Jaycee’s husband was away on assignment.

Taking in what Jim told him, Gino says, “Sounds like trouble to me, boss. You sure about this?”

“Yeah, Gino. I understand your concern and we’ll just see how she works out, especially with our clients when they arrive next week,” Jim says, referring to the two new clients from Somalia arrive in DC for negotiations.

“I do. You’ll both go and pick them up in the Town Car and the intention is that Jaycee will look after them during their time here. I think she will do nicely,” Jim says, looking at his watch, hoping Jaycee hurries up to finish her shopping.

Meanwhile at Dillard’s, Jaycee is checking out with her purchases of clothing and shoes, thankful that her husband’s monthly cost of living allowance will help defray her extravagance, but she tells herself she’ll be working for a very powerful man that is moving up in the world with national and global aspirations that could have important implications to her and the f****y.

Retrieving Gino’s card, Jaycee sends a text to him telling him she’s done shopping. Responding that he will be there in two minutes, Jaycee makes her way to the exit to await Gino and Jim’s return.

Pulling to the curb, Gino pops the trunk release for Jaycee’s shopping bags. They then pull into the main traffic on Highway 7 then onto the Beltway to Georgetown.

Arriving at Jim’s brownstone home, Gino tells Jim and Jaycee to head inside, and he’ll bring their bags in after he parks the car.

Entering the foyer, Jim offers Jaycee a tour of his home, and Jaycee’s current workplace. Finishing the tour in what would be Jaycee’s make-shift office, Jaycee turns to Jim very pleased with the arrangement.

“Jim, this very nice here and thank you again for this opportunity. I would never imagine anything like this,” Jaycee says, smiling up at Jim.

“Come on Jaycee. Let me show you your bedroom for the time you’ll be here,” Jim says, offering his hand for hers.

Walking up to the second floor, Gino was just finishing placing all of Jaycee’s bags on her new four-poster bed, complete with a canopy.

Seeing the big, comfy bed, Jaycee realizes how tired she is and would love a hot shower. As she is looking around at her new room, Jim is eying her, appreciating the soon-to-be next conquest as his big white cock begins to stir in his trousers.

Walking up behind her, Jim places his hand on Jaycee’s shoulders as he brings her back into his chest, feeling his cock grow, demanding release from its confines.

Turning her around, Jim looks into Jaycee’s blue eyes and says, “I would love to fuck you right now.”

Smiling, Jaycee says to herself, “Finally,” on her tip toes, kissed Jim which sends them both into a passionate embrace, grabbing each other’s clothing, stripping them off. Pushing the now-naked Jaycee back onto the bed, Jim slides between her legs to taste the shaven pussy that is already seeping wetness.

The first lick of Jim’s tongue on her clit, sends a gush of her essence onto his face. Smiling to himself, he continues the oral onslaught of the married woman’s cunt.

Not caring that Jaycee is soaking the bed covers, Jim moves up to kiss, suck and nip at her pert 34C tits. His cock is now at rock hardness, all in it’s big white 9 inches, Jaycee glances down at it, hungrily guiding it to her mouth, savoring the saltiness and musky smell of someone that hasn’t showered in the last 48 hours.

After a few minutes of enjoying Jim’s manhood, Jaycee silently rolls over inviting Jim to put his manly cock into the waiting, sopping cunt.

Enjoying the wonderfully enticing ass and pussy of Mrs. Sanders, Jim pushes himself into Jaycee as they both grunt as one, striking a rhythm as if they were always lovers, the two feeling a perfect fit as one.

On the verge of his orgasmic explosion, Jim takes one deep push into Jaycee and unleashes a torrent of pent-up sperm, made all the more climatic by the beautiful blonde wife, orgasming on his spent cock.

Collapsing onto of Jaycee, Jim kisses her back and shoulders, eventually rolling off to the side, trailing cum and vaginal juices seeping from Jaycee’s married cunt.

Scooting over to Jim, Jaycee lays her head on Jim’s chest, admiring the white cock, enjoying that it’s not black for once. Snuggling together, it seemed that the trans-Atlantic flight has caught up to both of them as they drift off to a deep *******, still in embrace.

The final thought Jaycee has is she likes this and can get very used to this life.

---To be continued

New chapter posted!
Always great to read JC HOTWIFE STORY! Any pictures to go with it?

---To be continued

New chapter posted!
As always I am harder just reading the story. OMG don't keep us crazy horny guys waiting... love this story.

Chapter 52 of A Wife’s Story

“Boss! Time to get up!” Gino calls out to Jim, rapping on the bedroom door.

Stirring awake, it takes a moment for Jim to realize his surroundings and looks to the other side of the bed to see the naked backside of Mrs. Jaycee Sanders still soundly asleep.

Looking at his watch, Jim sees that he’s been asleep for the last 12 hours and it’s now 7am. Sliding out the bed, Jim gathers his clothes, slipping into his boxers, he opens the door to a waiting Gino giving Jim that knowing smile, shaking his head as he does so.

“Well, ******* boss. That didn’t long at all. She fuck as good as she look?”

“You know, Gino, all that black cock she been fucking over the years…. Something to be said about that,” Jim smiles, slapping Gino’s big bicep.

As Jim heads to his own bedroom to get ready for the day, Gino takes a peek in on Jaycee’s naked backside, smiles his approval, then quietly closes the door.

Jim has to be at the State Department by 10am in Foggy Bottom, so he foregoes his usual exercise regime for a pot of coffee and to get caught up on cable grams that a courier dropped off earlier in the morning.

He decides to let Jaycee sleep in, so he makes a list of things he’d like her to do while he’s away and to call him or Gino if she has any questions. Finishing up, Jim gets into the Town Car with Gino patiently waiting for him for the drive to Foggy Bottom for his meeting with the Secretary of State.

As Jim and Gino are leaving the Georgetown neighborhood, Jaycee is just now stirring, taking a moment to recount her last recollection from yesterday. Seeing that Jim has already left, she is a bit sad he didn’t wake her to say goodbye, then she chastises herself for even having that feeling.

Sliding into a pair of shorts and tee she purchased yesterday from Dillard’s, Jaycee goes downstairs and figures out how to get the coffee maker going. While she is doing that, she sees the note from Jim with her tasks for today, which just consist of getting her office up and running and configuring the new laptop Amazon delivered early this morning. With coffee cup in hand, she goes back to her room then to the long-awaited shower.

The shower proves to be very inviting, and Jaycee enjoys the first good shower she’s had since arriving in Cairo. Her pussy is still feeling the sexual after-math from last night and thinks about that wonderful white cock of Jim’s, daydreaming about having him all to herself compelling her to touch, then rub her vagina which quickly sends a shivering orgasm coursing through her cunt.

Recovering, Jaycee slyly smiles to herself at the effect the thought of Jim has on her as she exits the shower. Reaching for a towel, Jaycee hears her cell phone ringing. Quickly wrapping the towel around her, Jaycee hurries to get to her phone.

“Hi Jaycee. How was your flight? Are you at my parent’s home by now?” asked Mike, Jaycee’s husband.

Stunned back to reality, Jaycee stumbles to reply. “Oh Mike. You surprised me. I wasn’t expecting you to call.”

“Just concerned for you since you left Cairo so soon. How are the k**s?” Mike asks.

“Mike, I’m still in DC and probably will be for a few more days. I flew back with Ambassador Matthews who offered me a position on his staff. He’s arranging a condo for us to move into as well,” Jaycee replies.

After a pause, Mike says, “What the hell, Jaycee! Do I have a say so in this too, or do I even matter?”

“Mike. Please. It’s not like that at all. Can you get a job here? Surely there is something in the Pentagon for you.” Jaycee offers.

After another pause, Mike tries to control his temper as he spends his last day of his assignment in Alexandria. Taking a deep breath, Mike says, “I will try. My career is all but over now after this ******* show you and Jeff put on. Now I hear you were fucking Gunny Jackson too? His career is shot to hell too, I guarantee that!”

Jaycee can feel the tears start to well-up from the guilt she has been repressing for so long. Now it’s her turn to take a deep breath, then says, “Mike. Please just come back home. I need you back in my life with the k**s. I just want to get back to normal, and the Ambassador has made a very good offer that can benefit us into the future,” as the memory of the Ambassador fucking her hours earlier flashes in her mind.

“Alright, Jaycee. I’ll see what I can do. I’ll return to Cairo tomorrow and talk with my boss on my options to leave early. When are you picking up the k**s?” Mike asks.

“As soon as the Ambassador leaves to return to Egypt and the condo is arranged for. Oh, by the way, the condo is part of my compensation, so that’s a big plus, right?” Jaycee says, hoping to sugarcoat the current situation.

Saying their good-byes, Jaycee sees she missed a call from Gino and returns his call.

Sitting in the Town Car waiting for the Ambassador to end his meeting, Gino answers the return call from Jaycee.

“Hi Gino. I see I missed your call. Sorry, I was on the line with my husband at the time,” Jaycee explains.

Not interested in her drama, Gino tells her that the Ambassador wants her available this evening for a dinner party at the Secretary’s residence and asks if she has something appropriate to wear.

“Yes, Gino. I thought ahead on that, and I got the little black dress every girl needs.”

“Good. The boss should be back home around 3pm so be ready to go over a few things,” Gino says, then hangs up before Jaycee can respond.

Jaycee finished getting ready, but she’s a bit bothered by Gino as he seems annoyed with her for some reason. Dressing in one of her new dresses, Jaycee goes downstairs to her new office to take stock on what’s needed to get up and running in order to support the Ambassador.

Sitting at her desk, she had just finished configuring her new laptop when Jim walks through the front door with Gino close behind.

“Hello Jaycee! Wow, the office looks great now. We’re off to a good start,” Jim says, winking at Jaycee as he turns to go to the kitchen. Jaycee gets up and follows Jim and as she enters, he is opening a bottle of water.

Jim stops to eye Jaycee which brings a smile to his face, then moves over to her, kissing her cheek and says, “Thank you for the fuck,” then walks past her to do some last-minute work before they have to leave for the dinner party.

Jim’s comment leaves Jaycee feeling like a cheap whore. What she thought was passionate lovemaking was just Jim getting his rocks off, nothing more. “We’ll just see next time he wants sex,” Jaycee thinks to herself as she joins Jim in the office to go over some more tasks.

With their work done for the day, Jim and Jaycee go to their bedrooms to get ready for the dinner party. Jaycee’s black cocktail dress will be the perfect complement to Jim’s tuxedo. Though the dress hem is inches above her knees, Jaycee opts not to wear panties and she still has toned and tanned legs thanks to the Egyptian sun, so no need to wear stockings with her strappy, heeled shoes.

Jim and Jaycee arrive downstairs at the same time, so they walk out together to Gino waiting for them in the Town Car.

Getting in the car for Jaycee has a bit of a challenge in her short dress, giving Jim a glimpse that shows she is not wearing panties. Smiling to himself, Jim goes around to the other side to get in, then they are off to the party.

The party was in honor of the various other Ambassadors that came to DC for meetings with the Secretary. All were accompanied by either their spouses or attractive assistants. As the alcohol was flowing, it was easy to spot who were the assistants with their much older Ambassadors, who got more handsy as the night went on.

However, for Jaycee, Jim was nowhere in sight for the longest time. Bored, she decides to walk outside for some fresh air and sees Gino standing next to the Town Car talking to other drivers.

Having three glasses of chardonnay already, Jaycee was feeling pretty good and even in her 4” heels, she was doing a good job of walking steadily.

“Yo, Jaycee. What brings you out?” Gino asks, getting a few snickers from his fellow drivers who are all eying the attractive blonde woman in the short black dress and heels.

“Jim is nowhere to be found and I got bored. How much longer are we going to be here?” Jaycee asks Gino.

“Hell, if I know. We go when the boss says so. That’s what we get paid for and that means you too,” Gino says.

Then he turns to the other drivers and says, “This is my boss’ latest fuck toy. Ain’t she cute?” to the laughter of the other drivers which numbered around six of them, and all black men.

One of them walks over to Jaycee and says, “Hey bitch. You bored? Wanna fuck that boredom out of you?” to more laughter as they all close in on Jaycee, except Gino who just leans against the hood of his car.

“The boss says she gives a hell of a blow job. Go ahead, Jaycee. Don’t make our boss a liar,” Gino taunts.

Another comes up to and says, “Come on b**y. Lets go to my car and you can show me. You ever have black dick before?”

Jaycee for her part is surprisingly calm and a bit turned on by this turn of events and takes the offered hand of the black driver. He leads her to his limousine, opening the back door for her to climb in. As she climbs in, the other drivers want to come in too, but are told to get the fuck away.

Taking the seat next to Jaycee, the driver puts his arm around Jaycee pulling her close, then unzips his trousers to pull out an enlarging uncut coal-black cock. Without hesitation, Jaycee bends down grabbing the cock and feeding it into her mouth.

Stroking and sucking the engorged black cock, Jaycee’s oral game is spot on as she is rewarded with the pulsing, warm taste of black cum, drinking it down as fast as it pumps into her mouth.

Wiping her mouth on his jacket sleeve, she says, “thank you” and climbs out of the limo to the applause of the other drivers.

“Who’s next?” Jaycee asks, as another driver takes her by the hand and leads her to his car. This time he sits down in the backseat and has Jaycee bend over to suck his exposed black cock and another driver pushes her short dress up to expose her ass and pussy.

Already lubricated from the situation, Jaycee feels another black cock enter her cunt, sliding in easily balls deep. The thrusting in her pussy and cock in her mouth sends a wave of orgasmic bliss through her body, much to the amazement of the men watching her and waiting their turn.

Finally, the last man finished with his load into her swollen pussy, adding millions of sperm seeking the white woman’s cervix for the egg that is no longer there.

With sperm running down her legs and the taste of black cock and cum in her mouth, Jaycee walks over to Gino who was watching the whole event from afar.

“What’s wrong, Gino. No fun for you?” taunted Jaycee, much out of character for her.

Without a word, Gino goes around to the trunk to retrieve some rags, then handing them to Jaycee, saying simply, “Clean yourself up. The Ambassador is on his way out.”

Doing the best she can with what she had, she quickly wipes the residual cum, reapplies her lipstick and run a brush through her hair just as she sees Jim walking down the steps to his car.

“Jaycee. My apologies. The Secretary asked me to step into the SCIF for a briefing. Why are you out here?” he asks.

“I wasn’t sure where you were, so I came out to chat with Gino and some of the other drivers,” Jaycee replies with not quite a fib, but not the truth either.

Pausing for a moment, Jim looks over at Gino who just gives him a shrug in reply, then says, “Lets go home. I have an early meeting in the morning and from the smell on your breath, I’m guessing you’ve had enough cum for one night.”

Back