The Start of a Wife's Story

Chapter 43 of A Wife’s Story

Leaving Jeff on the sofa to recover from the fucking he gave Jaycee, Neville leads her to the bedroom. As she walks the short distance to the bedroom, Jaycee can’t help but to let her pussy juices continue to run down her inner thighs leaving a trial on the carpet leading to the bedroom.

Closing the bedroom door, Neville turns towards Jaycee, he brushes her tossled blonde wavy hair from her face to kiss her. Jaycee responds in kind with the same level of passion that she shared with Jeff just a little while ago.

Reaching for Neville’s erect black cock, Jaycee strokes it. Breaking the kiss, she looks down at the impressive black cock and smiles to herself as she discovers yet another black cock to tend to. Squatting down, Jaycee welcomes Neville’s manhood into her married mouth.

One of the pleasures of performing oral sex on black cocks are the flavors each has. Neville’s is almost a salty-sweet flavor where Jeff’s has always been a bit bitter to the tongue.

Neville, to his delight, is loving another white wife servicing him and chuckles to himself validating why he never married; why do so when there are so many other men’s wives ready to give themselves to him so freely.

Jaycee’s expert oral game is bringing Neville close to his orgasm, sooner than he would like, so he stands Jaycee up, gives her a kiss, and tells her to lay back on the bed.

As soon as Jaycee lays back, Neville is between her legs, kissing, licking and nipping at her pussy, digging his tongue as far as it will go up her cunt, and to be rewarded with another gush of vaginal fluids as Jaycee arches her back pushing her pussy into Neville’s face.

Not able to take anymore, Jaycee begs Neville to take a break and come up and fuck her. Obligingly, Neville moves up and guides his black cock into the swollen and soaked white pussy of Mrs. Sanders.

With a grunt from both of them as Neville drives his cock into Jaycee, they fuck like long lost lovers, enjoying a rhythm that comes natural to them.

Not wanting to end too soon, Neville steps off the bed and spins Jaycee around to face him as he stands by the bed. Jaycee holding her ankles up in the air, welcoming Neville back into her womb. Enjoying this new position affords Neville the point of view of the beautiful white woman with his black cock buried in her vagina.

Jaycee is enjoying her point of view of Neville and is in awe of his visible war wounds which turns her on even more knowing that this warrior is fucking her like nature intended.

Pulling out of Jaycee, Neville tells her to flip over onto her hands and knees. Not skipping a beat, Jaycee does as commanded as Neville pauses a moment to admire the wonderful white ass before him with the still-gaping ass from Jeff’s fucking it is joined by the clean shaven pussy that is seeping fluids and the swollen labia.

Placing his hands on her ass, Neville spreads it as he guides his shiny rock-hard cock back into the married woman’s cunt. This is feeling even better for both Neville and Jaycee as she matches the thrusting Neville sending her vaginal walls into orgasmic tremors.

Feeling close to cumming, Neville does not resist the urge to fight it any longer, he lets out an almost primal growl as his warrior sperm is released into his latest conquest which only brings another groan of ******* from Jaycee.

Neville continues to thrust into Jaycee ensuring that his seed is planted deep into the white woman’s womb, not even caring if she is fertile or not.

Finally ceasing his pumping of the white vagina, Neville steps back with sperm and vaginal fluids leaking out onto the bed covers and floor.

Jaycee collapses on the bed with the glow of passionate sex rippling through her body.

Joining her on the bed, Neville lays beside Jaycee as she snuggles up to him with her head resting on his chest.

“Oh, Neville, that was amazing. Thank you,” Jaycee coos and kisses Neville.

“My dear, you are amazing. I indeed need to meet your husband and congratulate him,” Neville says and kisses the top of Jaycee’s blond head as the two new lovers start to doze off to be awakened by Jeff.

“Neville. Jaycee. The ambassador is in the living room and wants to know if Jaycee is available, so I of course can’t say no to the ambassador,” Jeff says.

“Jeff, I can’t see him like this. Give me a minute to freshen up, ok? Jeff, will you go to the other room and retrieve my purse please?” Jaycee asks as she slides out the bed and into the bathroom.

Jeff hands Jaycee’s purse to her through the bathroom door and she commences to run a brush through her hair and wash her genital area of what she can of Jeff and Neville’s cum and her pussy juice that ran down her inner thighs when she got up to walk to the bathroom.

She hears the three men talking in the bedroom and she takes that as her cue to join them. Before her are three naked men looking directly at her; three wolves eying the lamb.

She takes a moment to gauge Jim, the ambassador. Very fit and trim and oh my, such a big white cock too. It really is on par with Neville and Jeff, she thinks to herself. Walking directly to Jim, Jaycee stands on her tip toes to kiss Jim and gets an immediate response from him via the flinching white cock that is now in her hand.

Squatting down, Jaycee grasps her third cock of the night, taking a moment to admire the impressive white cock. The only white cock she has ever had was her husband, Mike’s, and she’s pleased to see that there are at least some white men that indeed have manly cocks too.

Reaching down to stand her up, Jim brings Jaycee over to the messy bed that Jaycee and Neville were just in a few minutes ago.

“Gents, if you could give me and Mrs. Sanders sometime alone, I’d appreciate it,” Jim says as he lays beside Jaycee.

Taking the hint, Jeff and Neville retreat to the living room, shutting the door as they exit.

“Jeff tells me you have quite the oral skills and I’d like to find out,” Jim says as he’s kissing Jaycee.

Not needing any other clues as to what Jim wants, Jaycee slides down Jim’s lean body with her grasp on the fully erect white cock, she guides it into her mouth to taste yet another cock, savoring another unique sense of smell and taste.

Jim is thoroughly enjoying Jaycee’s oral game and wonders if she can taste the essence of another woman on his cock since he was just fucking a young wife of one of his attaches about an hour earlier.

Jaycee is indeed enjoying the unique flavor of Jim’s cock and she does detect a hint of female taste and scent; it does remind her of the time she was with Julie and the first time with Tina. For the first time, she thought about her friends and while she has the United States ambassador’s cock in her mouth, she’d like to meet a woman and to feel a woman’s touch again.

So lost in the task at hand, Jaycee realizes Jim wants to stand up on the bed as he is about ready to cum.

“Lay back,” Jim tells Jaycee.

As she does, Jim straddles atop Jaycee and tells her, “Just stroke me. I want you to wear my cum on your face the rest of the evening.”

Arching back, Jim is soon spraying his semen onto Jaycee’s face, neck and hair. He’s pleased that he had enough cum left for Jaycee as he pumped the young wife earlier with considerably more cum.

Looking down at the cum covered Jaycee, Jim smiles at his handy work as he enjoys doing that to most of the women he’s been with. His wife was never a big fan of such an act, so he is always thankful he left the prude back in the States.

Rolling off of Jaycee, Jim goes into the bathroom to pee. When he comes out, Jaycee is sitting up in the bed.

“You look beautiful wearing my cum. I hope you’ll let me do it again soon, Mrs. Sanders. Oh, and please don’t wipe your face. That’s quality Mathews’ sperm that does not meet its doom on some towel,’ Jim says, kissing her on the forehead, then goes into the living room.

Watching Jim’s tight ass leave the room, Jaycee almost laughs out loud at Jim’s conceit, but it figures. The one white guy with a gorgeous big cock is a jerk as well.

Getting off the bed, Jaycee walks into the living room to see the three men are getting dressed. Jaycee finds her dress and shoes and pulls her dress back on, slipping her heels on next.

“Hey, Jaycee, catch,” Jeff calls to her tossing the jeweled butt plug to her.

Catching it, Jaycee puts it in her purse, glad that Jeff didn’t insist on her pushing it back up her ass for the remainder of the evening.

Jeff walks over to Jaycee smiling and says, “The ambassador’s cum looks good on you. A good badge to wear like a slut.”

“Yes, Jeff,” is all Jaycee can say as she feels Jim’s cum start to liquify and trickle down her neck and chest and on to her evening gown.
View attachment 5791444
View attachment 5791431
View attachment 5791432View attachment 5791433

View attachment 5791435
View attachment 5791438View attachment 5791440
Love your story and all its sexy and hot situations. Also the photos. R they ur wife? I liked also your descriptions of her play with bulls and her friends. Keep up the good writing.

Chapter 44 of A Wife’s Story

The call to morning prayers seemed especially loud this morning, startling Jaycee’s deep sleep. “Great. Now I’ll be up for the rest of today. Thanks Mohammed,” Jaycee thinks to herself lying in bed.

While she lays naked in her bed, she goes over the previous evening with Jeff, Neville, and even the ambassador, Jim Mathews. What a wild night it was, and she doesn’t recall the ride home in the embassy car, nor arriving home and climbing into bed stripping out of her cum-stained ball dress thanks to the ambassador.

All three men had their way with Jaycee; Jeff pulling the butt plug out of her ass then fucked her mercilessly until he showered her with his huge explosion of cum, then Neville took her pussy, then Jim came into the room and got her to spew his cum on her face, instructing her not to wipe her face and chest.

Speaking of which, Jaycee rolls out of bed and goes into the bathroom glancing in the mirror at herself and sees the dried cum on her face and chest had dried and crystallized.

Going straight into the shower, Jaycee washes the remnants of last night from her body, thinking about the next encounter and when that may be and with who.
Toweling off, Jaycee remembers the ******* slept overnight at Jeff’s house thanks to his maid who volunteered to watch her ******* and Jeff’s *******. Dressing in jeans and sweatshirt, Jaycee goes down to Jeff’s residence to be met by the maid. Jaycee was pleased the ******* were dressed and ready to come home.

Thanking the maid and giving her 50 Egyptian pounds, Jaycee and ******* are back home. Jaycee was curious why Jeff didn’t come to the door as well, but she figured he’s sleeping in since its Saturday.

While getting breakfast ready, Jaycee receives a text from her husband, Mike, saying he’ll be home tonight and will discuss further when he gets home. “What does that mean?” Jaycee thought to herself.

As the day goes on, Jaycee works on house cleaning in preparation for Mike’s return, and she’s curious why she hasn’t heard from Jeff, or even Neville now that he has her number, and she wonders also if the ambassador feels he can reach out to her for some more oral satisfaction.

She begins to wish she had met the ambassador first before Jeff as she thinks an affair with Jim might have been less complicated without playing Jeff’s games.

She did love orally satisfying Jim with his big white cock and sexy body, and being with a white guy would certainly not draw the attention than being with a black man. She begins to wonder what it would be like to be taken by Jim and feel his strong cock in her, which the thought of the fantasy gets her pussy to tingle and leak just a bit into her jeans.

Later in the day, Mike arrives via one of the embassy vans. Dirty, smelly, and needing a shave, Mike announces he’s home as he comes through the front door. Running to greet her husband, she stops short. “Ewww, Michael, go directly to the shower. Leave your bag and strip out of your clothes. I don’t want those nasty things in our bedroom,” Jaycee tells him holding her nose.

Doing so, Mike stands before his wife naked showing his sunburned arms and face, crusted with sweat and sand. Jogging to the shower before the ******* see him, he welcomes the hot shower and basks in it for an extra-long time.

Freshly showered with 2 weeks of Sinai grime cleaned from his body, Mike slips on some running shorts and t-shirt and tells the ******* he’s home.

Tiffany and Andy were overjoyed that their ******* was finally home and they start telling him all that he’s missed since being away. All caught up on their news, Mike grabs a beer and asks Jaycee to join him on the patio to catch up.

“Jaycee, I have to leave again on Monday, just enough time to repack my seabag. I have to go to Alexandria and sit in at the consulate since that attaché has to go to Ramstein for surgery. Not sure how long I’ll be gone, but you can take the train to visit sometime,” Mike says.

Bewildered by this new development, Jaycee falls silent, especially with the Holidays just around the corner.

“Mike, I wanted to discuss sending the ******* back to Virginia during the Holiday break. It’ll be good for them to see their grandparents who would give them a great Christmas compared what we can do in this god-forsaken country. What do you think?” Jaycee asks.

“Well, I do agree with that thought, but you’d be all by yourself here, unless you come to Alexandria with me later,” Mike offered.

“I will keep that option open once you learn what you have to do at the consulate,” Jaycee replied.

“Have you seen much of Jeff since I was gone,” Mike asks, changing the subject.

“Yes, a couple of times and I also accompanied him to last night’s Ball. I met his British friend and the ambassador too,” Jayce replies, stopping short on providing details just 18 hours ago.

“Does that imply sex as well with the other guys? The ambassador too, Jaycee?! Have you lost your mind?” Mike scoffs.

“Yes, Mike. The ambassador too, and he enjoyed a blow job and he came all over my face. Do you want the details?” Jaycee says hoping not.

“No. I have a pretty good idea from your other adventures over the years,” Mike says with a sigh.

The weekend quickly came to an end as Mike worked to get his gear ready for the trip to Alexandria to assume the duties as the interim defense attaché. Leaving in the embassy van, Mike and Jaycee hug good-bye leaving Jaycee to tearfully wave to her husband.

Not only saddened by Mike’s departure, but she’s also sorry she didn’t try harder to have sex with him. With all the work he put in to get ready to leave, he just wasn’t in the mood or too tired. Before he left, he apologized, but said she has Jeff, which in the end, is true.

Jaycee looks over at Jeff’s parking spot and sees that he has already left for the day, so she goes up to her apartment to arrange for the *******’ trip to Virginia for the Holidays.

The week flies by for Jaycee as the last day of school for the Holidays was Thursday, and Friday she went with her ******* to the airport to see them off to Virginia.

Riding in the backseat of the embassy car, Jaycee is lost in thought about the next few weeks without the ******* and Mike around, and then receives an all-embassy text from the security office reminding all personnel about the monthly TGIF get together at the Marine House. Seeing the message, Jaycee smiles to herself and thinks she’ll go and maybe that nice Gunny Jackson will be there too.

Arriving home, Jaycee calls the embassy motor pool to arrange for a car to bring her to the embassy where the Marine House is located as well.

Picking out a sundress that doesn’t need a bra and strappy heels, Jaycee is looking forward to the socializing for the evening. As she arrives at the embassy, she is greeted by one of the Marine guards who checks her ID and allows her to pass, glancing over his shoulder at the attractive blond MILF, wandering why she is here alone.

The Marine House was already packed with people in the garden, on the porches and music blaring from inside. Jaycee makes her way through the crowd towards the bar, and there she saw Gunny Jackson, waving to him to get his attention.

Seeing the attractive blond waving at him, Gunny smiles and glad that she remembered him. Waving back, he beckons her over to the side of the bar that is not as crowded.

“Hello, Jaycee. Nice to see you here tonight. Alone?” Gunny asks.

“Not anymore,” Jaycee smiles looking up at the muscular black Marine Gunnery Sergeant.

Smiling back at the lovely woman with the wavy blonde hair, Gunny says, “Hey Jaycee. I know you’re an officer’s wife and all, so I may be out of line to suggest you hang around until we close up. I’ve got to stay here til the end, so you can catch a movie in the rec room and have a ******* at least,”

“Ok, I’ll do that. Can I have a chardonnay, please?” Jaycee asks.

“Sure. Its on the house,” Gunny says, handing her a full wine glass.

Going into the rec room, Jaycee finds a seat on a sofa just as the movie of the night begins.

At the conclusion of the movie, Jaycee goes back to the bar where the crowds have greatly reduced as last call for alcohol is announced.

With Gunny giving instructions to one of his Sergeants on clean up and accounting of funds, Gunny joins Jaycee on the outside patio where there are tables and chairs.

“So, Jaycee, what compelled you to come tonight?” Gunny asks, admiring the toned crossed legs of the beautiful woman in the sundress.
Explaining how the ******* are on the way to their grandparents in the states and her husband is away again, she looked forward to socializing and not spending another evening alone.

“What about Jeff?” Gunny asked.

“I haven’t seen him since last week. I don’t know if he’s working or lost interest or what. But, I’m glad to be sitting here with you, Gunny,” Jaycee replies.

“Please, James is fine. Hey, you wanna get out of here? I can get a taxi and we can go out to the Mena House by the pyramids,” James offers.

“I’d like that, James. I haven’t even been to see the pyramids yet since I’ve been here,” Jaycee says, somewhat embarrassed.

“We’ll have to do something about that. Come on. My guys have everything under control here,” James says.

Walking out the front entry gate, the streets of Cairo are packed with people walking and driving down the one-way street in front of the embassy. Quickly hailing a taxi, James and Jaycee climb into the Fiat black and white taxi, telling the driver to the Mena House, which pleases the older man as that’s a good fare to get and possibly get a return fare as well.

The Mena House is the premier hotel and resort located in Giza, almost adjacent to Great Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx. With multiple venues, James and Jaycee can choose to watch a show of belly dancers, dance at the disco, or sit at one of the many lounges throughout the resort.

“James lets go dance for a bit. It’s been so long since I’ve had an opportunity, and my husband doesn’t dance,” Jaycee says, leading James by the hand towards the disco.

“Seems your husband doesn’t do a lot of things,” James wanted to say, but kept to himself.

Finding a booth just off the dance floor, James orders drinks for them, then sit back to enjoy the vibe. As the music switches to a slower tempo, Jaycee asks if James cared to dance.

With all kinds of alarms going off in James’ head, he’s about to slow dance with an officer’s wife, but he finally reasoned he’s not in his chain of command to assuage his apprehension.

“Fuck it. Maybe I’ll get a piece of her fine ass,” he muses to himself as he wraps his arm around the small of Jaycee’s back, holding her tightly to him.

Jaycee rests her head on the big chest of James as they sway to the music. James can feel his cock start to stir, as well as Jaycee feels it as well as she presses up even closer in James’ embrace.

Looking up at James, Jaycee asks, “Are you doing ok, James? I hope I’m not being inappropriate.”

Looking down at the angelic face of the married white officer’s wife, James says he’s good and glad they have this opportunity to get acquainted.

Finishing the dance, the couple return to their booth to finish their drinks, then Jaycee says, “James lets go back to my place. Maadi is closer than back to Cairo and I would like the company too.”

“Jaycee are you sure? I’m about to commit a very serious offense career wise, so we have to keep all of this between just us. Can I trust you?” James hopes he likes the answer.

“Yes James. Just between us, despite my husband condoning my adventures, you and I will be the exception,” Jaycee replies clasping James’ big black hand.

Holding her hand, James helps Jaycee from the booth and find the taxi stand for the ride to Maadi. While they waited, Jaycee marveled at the lighted pyramids and sphinx with a chill in the air, James removed his jacket and draped it over Jaycee’s shoulders, and wrapped his big arm around the petite blonde.

Arriving at Jaycee’s house, she sees Jeff’s car in his spot. Wanting to be discreet, she and James walk quietly down the driveway and up the stairs to her apartment.

Turning on the lights, Jaycee asks if James would like a *******. Taking the offer, he asks for a rum and coke. Mixing his *******, Jaycee retrieves a chardonnay for herself and invites James to the covered patio just off the living room.

Over the next couple of hours, the two talk about family. How James left his family back stateside and misses his ******* tremendously, but enjoys the friendships he’s made during his time in Egypt.

Feeling the slight effects of the wine, Jaycee decides its time to act. She stands up before James and pulls her sundress up over her head and is immediately naked before the black Marine.

Reaching for her bare breasts, James pull them to him and commences to lick and suck each nipple, emitting an instant response from Jaycee as she feels the familiar tingle in her pussy.

Standing up, James reaches down to kiss Jaycee as he is met with her probing tongue in search of his. He then scoops her up in his arms and carries her to the bedroom that she shares with her absent husband.

Laying her on the bed, James disrobes as Jaycee lustily watches this well-built black man she is about to give herself to.

Standing at 6’2”, 220 pounds and muscle honed as a only a Infantry Marine can do, James moves between Jaycee’s legs, kissing the inner thighs and explores the clean shaven cunt of this officer’s wife.

Nipping and licking the gushing pussy, James is loving this little blonde slut that’s soaking his face and getting the sheets wet.

Moving up to Jaycee, James offers his large uncut black cock. Jaycee smiles and looks up at James pulling back the foreskin further and guiding it into her married mouth, savoring the musky taste of the veiny black cock.

While Jaycee is showing off her oral abilities, James has his fingers in her pussy, teasing her clit sending waves of orgasms through Jaycee, much to the enjoyment of James.

After a few minutes, James determines is time to fuck, so moves between Jaycee’s legs and using his fully erect black cock, teases the shaved pussy before he slides into the delightfully tight white pussy.

As he slowly pumps into Jaycee he whispers, “Baby, you been with a black man before Jeff?”

Her legs wrapped around her new lover, Jaycee looks directly at James and says, “Yes, James, yes. Only black men and I want your cum in me,” is all Jaycee can say before she is overcome by another wave of spasms in her vagina.

Those words are what did it for James as he picks up the pace like a jackhammer into the married pussy under him, then with one big grunt, James unleashes his pent-up store of black semen into Jaycee, not concerned whether she’s fertile or not.

Again and again, he drives into Jaycee as Jaycee whimpers from another round of tremors deep in her.

Finally coming to a halt, James lays on top of Jaycee as she embraces him tightly, tenderly kissing her. He then rolls off of her as her vagina empties onto the sheets and he settles in on Mike’s side of the bed.

Snuggling up to James, Jaycee is not far from falling asleep as is James, and so the two new lovers blissfully sleep in each other’s arms not caring for what consequences lay ahead.
DSC00576.JPG
DSC00592.JPG
DSC00588.JPG

Chapter 44 of A Wife’s Story

The call to morning prayers seemed especially loud this morning, startling Jaycee’s deep *******. “Great. Now I’ll be up for the rest of today. Thanks Mohammed,” Jaycee thinks to herself lying in bed.

While she lays naked in her bed, she goes over the previous evening with Jeff, Neville, and even the ambassador, Jim Mathews. What a wild night it was, and she doesn’t recall the ride home in the embassy car, nor arriving home and climbing into bed stripping out of her cum-stained ball dress thanks to the ambassador.

All three men had their way with Jaycee; Jeff pulling the butt plug out of her ass then fucked her mercilessly until he showered her with his huge explosion of cum, then Neville took her pussy, then Jim came into the room and got her to spew his cum on her face, instructing her not to wipe her face and chest.

Speaking of which, Jaycee rolls out of bed and goes into the bathroom glancing in the mirror at herself and sees the dried cum on her face and chest had dried and crystallized.

Going straight into the shower, Jaycee washes the remnants of last night from her body, thinking about the next encounter and when that may be and with who.
Toweling off, Jaycee remembers the ******* slept overnight at Jeff’s house thanks to his maid who volunteered to watch her ******* and Jeff’s *******. Dressing in jeans and sweatshirt, Jaycee goes down to Jeff’s residence to be met by the maid. Jaycee was pleased the ******* were dressed and ready to come home.

Thanking the maid and giving her 50 Egyptian pounds, Jaycee and ******* are back home. Jaycee was curious why Jeff didn’t come to the door as well, but she figured he’s sleeping in since its Saturday.

While getting breakfast ready, Jaycee receives a text from her husband, Mike, saying he’ll be home tonight and will discuss further when he gets home. “What does that mean?” Jaycee thought to herself.

As the day goes on, Jaycee works on house cleaning in preparation for Mike’s return, and she’s curious why she hasn’t heard from Jeff, or even Neville now that he has her number, and she wonders also if the ambassador feels he can reach out to her for some more oral satisfaction.

She begins to wish she had met the ambassador first before Jeff as she thinks an affair with Jim might have been less complicated without playing Jeff’s games.

She did love orally satisfying Jim with his big white cock and sexy body, and being with a white guy would certainly not draw the attention than being with a black man. She begins to wonder what it would be like to be taken by Jim and feel his strong cock in her, which the thought of the fantasy gets her pussy to tingle and leak just a bit into her jeans.

Later in the day, Mike arrives via one of the embassy vans. Dirty, smelly, and needing a shave, Mike announces he’s home as he comes through the front door. Running to greet her husband, she stops short. “Ewww, Michael, go directly to the shower. Leave your bag and strip out of your clothes. I don’t want those nasty things in our bedroom,” Jaycee tells him holding her nose.

Doing so, Mike stands before his wife naked showing his sunburned arms and face, crusted with sweat and sand. Jogging to the shower before the ******* see him, he welcomes the hot shower and basks in it for an extra-long time.

Freshly showered with 2 weeks of Sinai grime cleaned from his body, Mike slips on some running shorts and t-shirt and tells the ******* he’s home.

Tiffany and Andy were overjoyed that their ******* was finally home and they start telling him all that he’s missed since being away. All caught up on their news, Mike grabs a beer and asks Jaycee to join him on the patio to catch up.

“Jaycee, I have to leave again on Monday, just enough time to repack my seabag. I have to go to Alexandria and sit in at the consulate since that attaché has to go to Ramstein for surgery. Not sure how long I’ll be gone, but you can take the train to visit sometime,” Mike says.

Bewildered by this new development, Jaycee falls silent, especially with the Holidays just around the corner.

“Mike, I wanted to discuss sending the ******* back to Virginia during the Holiday break. It’ll be good for them to see their grandparents who would give them a great Christmas compared what we can do in this god-forsaken country. What do you think?” Jaycee asks.

“Well, I do agree with that thought, but you’d be all by yourself here, unless you come to Alexandria with me later,” Mike offered.

“I will keep that option open once you learn what you have to do at the consulate,” Jaycee replied.

“Have you seen much of Jeff since I was gone,” Mike asks, changing the subject.

“Yes, a couple of times and I also accompanied him to last night’s Ball. I met his British friend and the ambassador too,” Jayce replies, stopping short on providing details just 18 hours ago.

“Does that imply sex as well with the other guys? The ambassador too, Jaycee?! Have you lost your mind?” Mike scoffs.

“Yes, Mike. The ambassador too, and he enjoyed a blow job and he came all over my face. Do you want the details?” Jaycee says hoping not.

“No. I have a pretty good idea from your other adventures over the years,” Mike says with a sigh.

The weekend quickly came to an end as Mike worked to get his gear ready for the trip to Alexandria to assume the duties as the interim defense attaché. Leaving in the embassy van, Mike and Jaycee hug good-bye leaving Jaycee to tearfully wave to her husband.

Not only saddened by Mike’s departure, but she’s also sorry she didn’t try harder to have sex with him. With all the work he put in to get ready to leave, he just wasn’t in the mood or too tired. Before he left, he apologized, but said she has Jeff, which in the end, is true.

Jaycee looks over at Jeff’s parking spot and sees that he has already left for the day, so she goes up to her apartment to arrange for the *******’ trip to Virginia for the Holidays.

The week flies by for Jaycee as the last day of school for the Holidays was Thursday, and Friday she went with her ******* to the airport to see them off to Virginia.

Riding in the backseat of the embassy car, Jaycee is lost in thought about the next few weeks without the ******* and Mike around, and then receives an all-embassy text from the security office reminding all personnel about the monthly TGIF get together at the Marine House. Seeing the message, Jaycee smiles to herself and thinks she’ll go and maybe that nice Gunny Jackson will be there too.

Arriving home, Jaycee calls the embassy motor pool to arrange for a car to bring her to the embassy where the Marine House is located as well.

Picking out a sundress that doesn’t need a bra and strappy heels, Jaycee is looking forward to the socializing for the evening. As she arrives at the embassy, she is greeted by one of the Marine guards who checks her ID and allows her to pass, glancing over his shoulder at the attractive blond MILF, wandering why she is here alone.

The Marine House was already packed with people in the garden, on the porches and music blaring from inside. Jaycee makes her way through the crowd towards the bar, and there she saw Gunny Jackson, waving to him to get his attention.

Seeing the attractive blond waving at him, Gunny smiles and glad that she remembered him. Waving back, he beckons her over to the side of the bar that is not as crowded.

“Hello, Jaycee. Nice to see you here tonight. Alone?” Gunny asks.

“Not anymore,” Jaycee smiles looking up at the muscular black Marine Gunnery Sergeant.

Smiling back at the lovely woman with the wavy blonde hair, Gunny says, “Hey Jaycee. I know you’re an officer’s wife and all, so I may be out of line to suggest you hang around until we close up. I’ve got to stay here til the end, so you can catch a movie in the rec room and have a ******* at least,”

“Ok, I’ll do that. Can I have a chardonnay, please?” Jaycee asks.

“Sure. Its on the house,” Gunny says, handing her a full wine glass.

Going into the rec room, Jaycee finds a seat on a sofa just as the movie of the night begins.

At the conclusion of the movie, Jaycee goes back to the bar where the crowds have greatly reduced as last call for alcohol is announced.

With Gunny giving instructions to one of his Sergeants on clean up and accounting of funds, Gunny joins Jaycee on the outside patio where there are tables and chairs.

“So, Jaycee, what compelled you to come tonight?” Gunny asks, admiring the toned crossed legs of the beautiful woman in the sundress.
Explaining how the ******* are on the way to their grandparents in the states and her husband is away again, she looked forward to socializing and not spending another evening alone.

“What about Jeff?” Gunny asked.

“I haven’t seen him since last week. I don’t know if he’s working or lost interest or what. But, I’m glad to be sitting here with you, Gunny,” Jaycee replies.

“Please, James is fine. Hey, you wanna get out of here? I can get a taxi and we can go out to the Mena House by the pyramids,” James offers.

“I’d like that, James. I haven’t even been to see the pyramids yet since I’ve been here,” Jaycee says, somewhat embarrassed.

“We’ll have to do something about that. Come on. My guys have everything under control here,” James says.

Walking out the front entry gate, the streets of Cairo are packed with people walking and driving down the one-way street in front of the embassy. Quickly hailing a taxi, James and Jaycee climb into the Fiat black and white taxi, telling the driver to the Mena House, which pleases the older man as that’s a good fare to get and possibly get a return fare as well.

The Mena House is the premier hotel and resort located in Giza, almost adjacent to Great Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx. With multiple venues, James and Jaycee can choose to watch a show of belly dancers, dance at the disco, or sit at one of the many lounges throughout the resort.

“James lets go dance for a bit. It’s been so long since I’ve had an opportunity, and my husband doesn’t dance,” Jaycee says, leading James by the hand towards the disco.

“Seems your husband doesn’t do a lot of things,” James wanted to say, but kept to himself.

Finding a booth just off the dance floor, James orders drinks for them, then sit back to enjoy the vibe. As the music switches to a slower tempo, Jaycee asks if James cared to dance.

With all kinds of alarms going off in James’ head, he’s about to slow dance with an officer’s wife, but he finally reasoned he’s not in his chain of command to assuage his apprehension.

“Fuck it. Maybe I’ll get a piece of her fine ass,” he muses to himself as he wraps his arm around the small of Jaycee’s back, holding her tightly to him.

Jaycee rests her head on the big chest of James as they sway to the music. James can feel his cock start to stir, as well as Jaycee feels it as well as she presses up even closer in James’ embrace.

Looking up at James, Jaycee asks, “Are you doing ok, James? I hope I’m not being inappropriate.”

Looking down at the angelic face of the married white officer’s wife, James says he’s good and glad they have this opportunity to get acquainted.

Finishing the dance, the couple return to their booth to finish their drinks, then Jaycee says, “James lets go back to my place. Maadi is closer than back to Cairo and I would like the company too.”

“Jaycee are you sure? I’m about to commit a very serious offense career wise, so we have to keep all of this between just us. Can I trust you?” James hopes he likes the answer.

“Yes James. Just between us, despite my husband condoning my adventures, you and I will be the exception,” Jaycee replies clasping James’ big black hand.

Holding her hand, James helps Jaycee from the booth and find the taxi stand for the ride to Maadi. While they waited, Jaycee marveled at the lighted pyramids and sphinx with a chill in the air, James removed his jacket and draped it over Jaycee’s shoulders, and wrapped his big arm around the petite blonde.

Arriving at Jaycee’s house, she sees Jeff’s car in his spot. Wanting to be discreet, she and James walk quietly down the driveway and up the stairs to her apartment.

Turning on the lights, Jaycee asks if James would like a *******. Taking the offer, he asks for a rum and coke. Mixing his *******, Jaycee retrieves a chardonnay for herself and invites James to the covered patio just off the living room.

Over the next couple of hours, the two talk about family. How James left his family back stateside and misses his ******* tremendously, but enjoys the friendships he’s made during his time in Egypt.

Feeling the slight effects of the wine, Jaycee decides its time to act. She stands up before James and pulls her sundress up over her head and is immediately naked before the black Marine.

Reaching for her bare breasts, James pull them to him and commences to lick and suck each nipple, emitting an instant response from Jaycee as she feels the familiar tingle in her pussy.

Standing up, James reaches down to kiss Jaycee as he is met with her probing tongue in search of his. He then scoops her up in his arms and carries her to the bedroom that she shares with her absent husband.

Laying her on the bed, James disrobes as Jaycee lustily watches this well-built black man she is about to give herself to.

Standing at 6’2”, 220 pounds and muscle honed as a only a Infantry Marine can do, James moves between Jaycee’s legs, kissing the inner thighs and explores the clean shaven cunt of this officer’s wife.

Nipping and licking the gushing pussy, James is loving this little blonde slut that’s soaking his face and getting the sheets wet.

Moving up to Jaycee, James offers his large uncut black cock. Jaycee smiles and looks up at James pulling back the foreskin further and guiding it into her married mouth, savoring the musky taste of the veiny black cock.

While Jaycee is showing off her oral abilities, James has his fingers in her pussy, teasing her clit sending waves of orgasms through Jaycee, much to the enjoyment of James.

After a few minutes, James determines is time to fuck, so moves between Jaycee’s legs and using his fully erect black cock, teases the shaved pussy before he slides into the delightfully tight white pussy.

As he slowly pumps into Jaycee he whispers, “Baby, you been with a black man before Jeff?”

Her legs wrapped around her new lover, Jaycee looks directly at James and says, “Yes, James, yes. Only black men and I want your cum in me,” is all Jaycee can say before she is overcome by another wave of spasms in her vagina.

Those words are what did it for James as he picks up the pace like a jackhammer into the married pussy under him, then with one big grunt, James unleashes his pent-up store of black semen into Jaycee, not concerned whether she’s fertile or not.

Again and again, he drives into Jaycee as Jaycee whimpers from another round of tremors deep in her.

Finally coming to a halt, James lays on top of Jaycee as she embraces him tightly, tenderly kissing her. He then rolls off of her as her vagina empties onto the sheets and he settles in on Mike’s side of the bed.

Snuggling up to James, Jaycee is not far from falling asleep as is James, and so the two new lovers blissfully ******* in each other’s arms not caring for what consequences lay ahead.
View attachment 5805465
View attachment 5805466
View attachment 5805468
Thank you again for a well written, totally erotic recollection. We both love the pictures as well.

Chapter 45 of A Wife’s Story

Once again the call to morning prayers from the nearby mosque wakes Jaycee with a start, and now somebody in the neighborhood has a rooster to add to the early morning in Maadi, Egypt.

Jaycee rolls over and is pleased to see James sleeping soundly, even from the racket outside. Jaycee sits up and studies James as he sleeps on his back and she smiles when she sees the morning erection of James’ big black cock.

Wishing she could take the cock in her hand and make it cum, as if on cue, James awakens. Stretching, James takes a moment to comprehend his surroundings and looks over at the naked blonde woman looking a him with her sky blue eyes.

Smiling at her, he wordlessly pulls her to him, enjoying her warm body against his, kissing the top of her blonde head.

After a few minutes, Jaycee moves up to James to kiss him good morning, then reaches down to grab and stroke his manhood.

“Oh baby, that’s real good. Nice to have someone else do that other than myself,” James coos.

“I’ll do this every morning for you, James,” Jaycee replies, leaning down to kiss and nip his nipples then moves up to kiss him while stroking his cock.

“May I suck you?” Jaycee asks.

“Oh, you may. I want you to eat that black seed for breakfast,” James says lustily.

“Yum,” Jaycee replies as she kisses her way down James’ muscular chest and stomach, then tastes his yummy cock flavored with sex from just a few hours ago.

James has been with many women from all around the world over the years that he’s been a Marine, but this is the first officer’s wife that he’s fucked, now getting ready to pump his nut down her throat; a little vengeance for his enlisted brothers for the officers’ always seem to have the pretty wives.

Watching the beautiful petite blonde with his cock in her mouth, it’s a vision that sends his first burst of black jism into Jaycee’s mouth as she swallows as much as he’s giving her.

The salty tartness of the sperm burns her throat momentarily as she adjusts to the new taste of her new man.

His orgasm finished, Jaycee works on licking his softening cock and licking the big balls that have emptied their store of semen into her womb earlier and now her belly.

Once again back in James’ strong arms as he lays on her husband’s side of the bed, Jaycee is licking her lips loving the lingering taste of James’ cum.

“Baby I could get used to this,” James sighs, stroking the wavy blonde hair resting on his chest.

Hearing James say that sends a pang of guilt through Jaycee as she is reminded of her feelings for Reuben, Lem, and Mel who all wanted her to be their one and only, even to have children with them.

She thinks back to the common recurring thought of what would have happened if she carried Reuben’s baby to full term. Would her life be any different? Would Mike eventually reject her, sending her to Reuben with their baby to be just another mom to one of Reuben’s other children from various other women.

Could she really leave Mike and their children for the sexual satisfaction of being a black man’s lover?

She feels quite comfortable in James’ big arms and she fantasizes being his always, to start every day just like this?

Rousting her from her revery, James stirs as he has to use the bathroom. Watching him walk naked to the bathroom, the well-built black man has Jaycee doubting her commitment to her husband. There was a time she thought she could compartmentalize having a black lover and maintaining a healthy marriage and family, but as the years go by, and men come and go in her life, it seems harder to do now.

It doesn’t help that Mike is always gone now, leaving her to fend for herself in Egypt where she can’t even go out alone without being the subject of catcalls and lewd gestures from Egyptian men.

In her lust for a black man to fill a void, she was so accommodating to Jeff’s sordid game of controlling her and without blinking an eye, she gave in to him.

Maybe she should tell Mike that she wants to go back home to Virginia with the ******* while he finishes his tour at the embassy. Perhaps her confused feelings would be allayed in familiar surroundings. Even their sex life has suffered from what used to be a catalyst of lust and hot sex due to Jaycee’s black man adventures; those have all been reduced to ho-hum for Mike.

When James comes out of the bathroom, he walks back over to the bed. As he’s walking, Jaycee watches his flaccid black cock sway to and fro which brings a smile to Jaycee.

“James. How much longer are you going to be in Egypt?” Jaycee asks as James reclaims his spot on Mike’s side of the bed.

“About another 6 months. Or could be sooner if I get busted for fucking a Major’s wife,” James replies.

“If you didn’t get caught, where would you go after this?”

“Probably back to Camp Lejeune. Hope to put on E-8 and then retire in a year or two. Why?” James asks.

“Just curious. I hope once we all are back in the states, I’ll still see you. And once you retire, you don’t have to worry about the Marines. I’m just asking because I’m not very happy right now with my life, except for you, James,” Jaycee says with a tear welling up.

“Baby I’m sorry to hear you say that. I think what you need while you are here is a crutch to lean on. Let me be that crutch to help you get through. I could use a crutch too sometimes. It just sucks that our only recourse is to sneak around. I’d love to be seen with you, let others know you are mine and I’m yours, but that can’t happen here,” James says.

“And then there’s Jeff. I’m sure if he finds out he will use his power to do something. I curse myself for even getting involved with him now, but that’s who he is. This is going to be complicated, isn’t it,” Jaycee asked.

“Come here babe. Let’s not worry about that now. Some things we can control, some things we can’t control. Let’s just enjoy the now,” James says hugging Jayce tightly.

As they stay embraced thinking about the conversation, James’ cell phone goes off and the call is from the Marine Post One at the embassy.
“Gunny, we’ve got a situation brewing here and you need to get back and activate the Rapid Response Team. There’s a gathering in Tahir Square that’s getting the locals riled up. Some Muslim Brotherhood bullshit, but looks like they will be marching this way soon,” said the senior Marine guard on duty.”

“Alright, roger that. Put out the alert. I’m in Maadi so I’m about 20 minutes away. Out here,” James says.

Disconnecting the call, James looks at Jaycee and says, “Shits brewing in town and I gotta get back. You have a car I can borrow?”

“Yes, of course. I don’t like driving anyway. Take it for how ever long you need it,” Jaycee replies.

With James getting out of bed, he starts to get dressed as Jaycee goes to find the car keys. Meeting her at the front door, Jaycee is still naked and brings a smile to James’ face as he takes a good look of her, up and down to burn her image in his memory. With a final kiss, James is out the door and into the borrowed car.

After James left, it just started to sink in that he may be heading into danger. She’s seen the videos and pictures of the past embassy take overs like in Tehran, Islamabad and El Salvador. She goes to turn the satellite TV on to see if there is any news on CNN and there it is.

As Jaycee is left to fret about James’ safety, James is racing down the Corniche in very light traffic for this time of morning, but his thoughts are on Jaycee.

“That girl has fucked my head up in such a short time too. What am I going to do now? Just be cool and we’ll be out of here in a few months. Jeff is going to fuck this up for us, the prick,” James thinks to himself.

Back at Jaycee’s apartment, Jaycee has just climbed out of the shower when she gets a text from Jeff.

“What are you doing today since fam is not here?” Jeff texts.

“Nothing planned. Might go to CAC’s gym later.”

“Want to come down for some coffee and scones?”

Feeling Jeff is testing her and she has no reason to say no, she writes back, ”OK. Give me 10 minutes.”

“Jaycee! Good morning! You look wonderful as always,” Jeff says, inviting Jaycee in after she dressed, hair dried and make-up applied.

As she enters Jeff’s home, she sees he is fully dressed and seems a bit agitated than usual.

“You’ll have to forgive me, Jaycee, but there’s something going on at the embassy that I need to get to. Nothing major, but please stay home and be vigilant, just in case,” Jeff says.

“What’s going on, Jeff? Why the alarm?” Jaycee asks nervously.

“It should be ok really. Just the local radicals stirring up the citizens, but I need to be at the embassy in case the local police can’t contain the mob, then the Marines will have to step in, and that will quickly escalate. Just lay low until all of this blows over, meaning don’t go out, even to the CAC gym,” Jeff warns.

Grabbing his car keys, he sees Jaycee out and adds, “I hear you have sent the ******* back to the states and Mike is in Alexandria for a while.

Perhaps we can make good use of the time when I return,” Jeff says getting into his car.

“I’ll be here,” Jaycee simply says. Waving to Jeff as he drives out of the compound, Jaycee nervously heads back to her apartment, thinking about James and prays he will be safe.
---To be continued
DSC00301.JPG
DSC00300.JPG

Once again the call to morning prayers from the nearby mosque wakes Jaycee with a start, and now somebody in the neighborhood has a rooster to add to the early morning in Maadi, Egypt.

Jaycee rolls over and is pleased to see James sleeping soundly, even from the racket outside. Jaycee sits up and studies James as he sleeps on his back and she smiles when she sees the morning erection of James’ big black cock.

Wishing she could take the cock in her hand and make it cum, as if on cue, James awakens. Stretching, James takes a moment to comprehend his surroundings and looks over at the naked blonde woman looking a him with her sky blue eyes.

Smiling at her, he wordlessly pulls her to him, enjoying her warm body against his, kissing the top of her blonde head.

After a few minutes, Jaycee moves up to James to kiss him good morning, then reaches down to grab and stroke his manhood.

“Oh baby, that’s real good. Nice to have someone else do that other than myself,” James coos.

“I’ll do this every morning for you, James,” Jaycee replies, leaning down to kiss and nip his nipples then moves up to kiss him while stroking his cock.

“Oh, you may. I want you to eat that black seed for breakfast,” James says lustily.

“Yum,” Jaycee replies as she kisses her way down James’ muscular chest and stomach, then tastes his yummy cock flavored with sex from just a few hours ago.

James has been with many women from all around the world over the years that he’s been a Marine, but this is the first officer’s wife that he’s fucked, now getting ready to pump his nut down her throat; a little vengeance for his enlisted brothers for the officers’ always seem to have the pretty wives.

Watching the beautiful petite blonde with his cock in her mouth, it’s a vision that sends his first burst of black jism into Jaycee’s mouth as she swallows as much as he’s giving her.

The salty tartness of the sperm burns her throat momentarily as she adjusts to the new taste of her new man.

His orgasm finished, Jaycee works on licking his softening cock and licking the big balls that have emptied their store of semen into her womb earlier and now her belly.

Once again back in James’ strong arms as he lays on her husband’s side of the bed, Jaycee is licking her lips loving the lingering taste of James’ cum.

“Baby I could get used to this,” James sighs, stroking the wavy blonde hair resting on his chest.

Hearing James say that sends a pang of guilt through Jaycee as she is reminded of her feelings for Reuben, Lem, and Mel who all wanted her to be their one and only, even to have children with them.

She thinks back to the common recurring thought of what would have happened if she carried Reuben’s baby to full term. Would her life be any different? Would Mike eventually reject her, sending her to Reuben with their baby to be just another mom to one of Reuben’s other children from various other women.

Could she really leave Mike and their children for the sexual satisfaction of being a black man’s lover?

She feels quite comfortable in James’ big arms and she fantasizes being his always, to start every day just like this?

Rousting her from her revery, James stirs as he has to use the bathroom. Watching him walk naked to the bathroom, the well-built black man has Jaycee doubting her commitment to her husband. There was a time she thought she could compartmentalize having a black lover and maintaining a healthy marriage and family, but as the years go by, and men come and go in her life, it seems harder to do now.

It doesn’t help that Mike is always gone now, leaving her to fend for herself in Egypt where she can’t even go out alone without being the subject of catcalls and lewd gestures from Egyptian men.

In her lust for a black man to fill a void, she was so accommodating to Jeff’s sordid game of controlling her and without blinking an eye, she gave in to him.

Maybe she should tell Mike that she wants to go back home to Virginia with the ******* while he finishes his tour at the embassy. Perhaps her confused feelings would be allayed in familiar surroundings. Even their sex life has suffered from what used to be a catalyst of lust and hot sex due to Jaycee’s black man adventures; those have all been reduced to ho-hum for Mike.

When James comes out of the bathroom, he walks back over to the bed. As he’s walking, Jaycee watches his flaccid black cock sway to and fro which brings a smile to Jaycee.

“James. How much longer are you going to be in Egypt?” Jaycee asks as James reclaims his spot on Mike’s side of the bed.

“About another 6 months. Or could be sooner if I get busted for fucking a Major’s wife,” James replies.

“Probably back to Camp Lejeune. Hope to put on E-8 and then retire in a year or two. Why?” James asks.

“Just curious. I hope once we all are back in the states, I’ll still see you. And once you retire, you don’t have to worry about the Marines. I’m just asking because I’m not very happy right now with my life, except for you, James,” Jaycee says with a tear welling up.

“Baby I’m sorry to hear you say that. I think what you need while you are here is a crutch to lean on. Let me be that crutch to help you get through. I could use a crutch too sometimes. It just sucks that our only recourse is to sneak around. I’d love to be seen with you, let others know you are mine and I’m yours, but that can’t happen here,” James says.

“And then there’s Jeff. I’m sure if he finds out he will use his power to do something. I curse myself for even getting involved with him now, but that’s who he is. This is going to be complicated, isn’t it,” Jaycee asked.

“Come here babe. Let’s not worry about that now. Some things we can control, some things we can’t control. Let’s just enjoy the now,” James says hugging Jayce tightly.

As they stay embraced thinking about the conversation, James’ cell phone goes off and the call is from the Marine Post One at the embassy.
“Gunny, we’ve got a situation brewing here and you need to get back and activate the Rapid Response Team. There’s a gathering in Tahir Square that’s getting the locals riled up. Some Muslim Brotherhood bullshit, but looks like they will be marching this way soon,” said the senior Marine guard on duty.”

“Alright, roger that. Put out the alert. I’m in Maadi so I’m about 20 minutes away. Out here,” James says.

Disconnecting the call, James looks at Jaycee and says, “Shits brewing in town and I gotta get back. You have a car I can borrow?”

“Yes, of course. I don’t like driving anyway. Take it for how ever long you need it,” Jaycee replies.

With James getting out of bed, he starts to get dressed as Jaycee goes to find the car keys. Meeting her at the front door, Jaycee is still naked and brings a smile to James’ face as he takes a good look of her, up and down to burn her image in his memory. With a final kiss, James is out the door and into the borrowed car.

After James left, it just started to sink in that he may be heading into danger. She’s seen the videos and pictures of the past embassy take overs like in Tehran, Islamabad and El Salvador. She goes to turn the satellite TV on to see if there is any news on CNN and there it is.

As Jaycee is left to fret about James’ safety, James is racing down the Corniche in very light traffic for this time of morning, but his thoughts are on Jaycee.

“That girl has fucked my head up in such a short time too. What am I going to do now? Just be cool and we’ll be out of here in a few months. Jeff is going to fuck this up for us, the prick,” James thinks to himself.

Back at Jaycee’s apartment, Jaycee has just climbed out of the shower when she gets a text from Jeff.

Feeling Jeff is testing her and she has no reason to say no, she writes back, ”OK. Give me 10 minutes.”

“Jaycee! Good morning! You look wonderful as always,” Jeff says, inviting Jaycee in after she dressed, hair dried and make-up applied.

As she enters Jeff’s home, she sees he is fully dressed and seems a bit agitated than usual.

“You’ll have to forgive me, Jaycee, but there’s something going on at the embassy that I need to get to. Nothing major, but please stay home and be vigilant, just in case,” Jeff says.

“It should be ok really. Just the local radicals stirring up the citizens, but I need to be at the embassy in case the local police can’t contain the mob, then the Marines will have to step in, and that will quickly escalate. Just lay low until all of this blows over, meaning don’t go out, even to the CAC gym,” Jeff warns.

Grabbing his car keys, he sees Jaycee out and adds, “I hear you have sent the ******* back to the states and Mike is in Alexandria for a while.

Perhaps we can make good use of the time when I return,” Jeff says getting into his car.

“I’ll be here,” Jaycee simply says. Waving to Jeff as he drives out of the compound, Jaycee nervously heads back to her apartment, thinking about James and prays he will be safe.
---To be continued
View attachment 5807459
View attachment 5807461
Thank you.

---To be continued
View attachment 5807459
View attachment 5807461
Thanks for sharing.

Chapter 41 of A Wife’s Story

Another morning of being awaken by the call to prayer from the nearby mosque gets Jaycee stirring knowing she’s got to get the ******* ready for school. Tonight, is the Marine Ball at the embassy and Jaycee was able to arrange for Jeff’s maid to watch the ******* along with Jeff’s *******.

With the ******* off to school, Jaycee sets about starting the day, thinking what the evening will hold as she goes with Jeff to the Ball. As if on cue, Jaycee gets a text and it’s from Jeff.

“Busy? Mind if I stop by?” Jeff asks in his text.

“Sure. Please do.” Jaycee replies.

Five minutes later, the doorbell rings and Jaycee welcomes Jeff inside and invites him to have a seat in the living room.

“Thank you, Jaycee, but no thanks. This will be very quick. I have something that I want you to wear that shows our commitment,” Jeff says.

Wondering what this new wrinkle is, Jaycee is curious what Jeff has in his hand that he just brought from behind his back.

Handing the black box to Jaycee, Jeff says, “I received this yesterday and I’m looking forward to you wearing it for me. Go ahead and open it.”

Taking the black box from Jeff, Jaycee opens it and to her surprise, it’s a jeweled, chrome butt plug.

Not knowing how to respond, Jaycee smiles up to Jeff and asks, “What am I to do with this?”

“Quite simple, Jaycee. You wear it in your ass as a reminder of me. I want you to wear it tonight when we go to the Ball. You may only remove it when I give you permission. Understand?”

“Yes Jeff. Should I wear it now?” Jaycee asks, not sure if she should had offered that response.

“Excellent idea, Jaycee. Allow me to assist you with it. Now, turn around and pull your dress up, then bend over,” Jeff instructs.

Obediently, Jaycee does so much to Jeff’s amusement as he sees she is pantyless as well. Patting her on the ass cheeks, Jeff inserts one then two fingers in her surprisingly moist pussy, doing so generates more pussy juice from Jaycee. Jeff then uses Jaycee’s own fluids to work a finger into her anus, gaping her enough to allow another finger inside, stretching her anus in order to accommodate the butt plug.

“This is the smaller of the three that I ordered. This should help to get you ready for the next size once you graduate to it,” Jeff says as he lines up the chrome butt plug to the gaping butt hole of the married white woman bent over before him.

Gently pushing it, the bulb slides in and then is sucked to the hilt leaving only the heart-shaped gem exposed. The cool chrome device quickly warms to Jaycee’s body heat and the sensation causes Jaycee to gush from her pussy onto the kitchen floor.

“My Jaycee, I see this agrees with you,” Jeff says grinning.

Standing erect now, Jaycee walks about trying to get used to the odd, but sensual item up her ass.

As Jeff turns to depart, he mentions to Jaycee to bring the ******* down around 6PM. He arranged for an embassy vehicle to pick them up for the drive to the embassy since Jeff intends to have a few drinks tonight and hopes Jaycee does so too as he is looking forward to claiming Jaycee’s ass soon afterwards.

As the day goes on, Jaycee is getting accustomed to the butt plug and kind of likes the feeling of fullness. With the ******* now home from school, she gets dinner ready, then to her bathroom to do her hair and make-up.

She picked out a dark maroon gown with spaghetti straps that show her shoulders and toned arms. She’ll bring a shawl along just in case it gets too cool. With that done, she sees the clock is getting close to the time to be downstairs to Jeff’s home, so she marshals her children downstairs with book bags in tow for homework.

Entering the front door, Jaycee is greeted by Jeff’s maid just as he is coming out of his bedroom looking very debonair in his black tuxedo.

“Hi Jeff. You look very handsome in your tux,” Jaycee says sincerely.

“And you look lovely tonight yourself, Jaycee. It will be my pleasure to have you on my arm this evening,” Jeff replies.

Jeff adds, “May I snap a picture of you? Mike might like to see it as well to commemorate the evening.”

Striking a pose, Jaycee looks even more radiant as Jeff takes a few pictures, looking forward to adding these to his gallery of past wives who he has claimed. But Jaycee is the first to sport a butt plug for him and he goes over to where she is standing and whispers in her ear, “Are you still wearing my little gift, slut?”

“Yes, Jeff, I am as I was told,” Jaycee replies.

“Excellent! The embassy car is here now, shall we?” Jeff says, offering his arm to Jaycee.

The ride to the embassy was uneventful as both Jaycee and Jeff were lost in their own thoughts. Jaycee wondering what awaits her this evening, and Jeff calculating how to explain why he is with a married white woman whose husband is away. Smiling to himself, he savors the delicious scandal that is sure to brew within the embassy communities.

Arriving at the embassy, a Marine guard opens the back door for Jeff and Jaycee. Rendering a crisp salute, the Marine wishes Jeff and his lady a good evening and to enjoy tonight’s festivities.

A line of Marines is at the entrance to the embassy’s garden forming a reception line. Greeting each one and wishing them happy birthday, Jaycee is feeling a bit sad not to be here with Mike instead with Jeff as she is reminded of Jeff’s butt plug filling her ass.

Finding the open bar, Jeff retrieves a rum and coke for himself, and chardonnay for Jaycee. They work their way through the gathered guests that include the ambassador and other dignitaries from other countries’ embassies and missions.

Jeff spots an old friend and sometime rival, Colonel Neville Cole-Smyth, British Royal Marines. Col. Cole-Smyth was the only black commando to make the war in the Falklands Islands. Being seriously wounded in combat, Col. Cole-Smythe was decorated for his wounds and bravery and was rewarded to serve in the British foreign service.

Despite his war wounds, Neville was an avid tennis player and routinely plays Jeff in friendly competition. Aside from tennis, Jeff and Neville compete with each other on being able to bed the most white wives and so far Jeff is ahead by one; that one being Jaycee Sanders.

Walking up to Neville, Jeff with Jaycee in tow, reaches for Neville’s hand for a hardy shake and laugh.

“Jeff! You old bugger. Who let you out in public?” Neville grins at his friend, then eyes Jaycee who is now beside Jeff.

“And who do we have here? Colonel Neville Cole-Smyth at your service Miss…?” Neville says reaching for Jaycee’s hand for a kiss.

“Neville, you horny bastard. Allow me to introduce to you, Mrs. Jaycee Sanders. Her husband is a Marine as well assigned to the defense attaché and is currently in the Sinai to observe some war games or such rot,” Jeff says.

Ogling Jaycee while Jeff is speaking, Jaycee does feel drawn to the dashing black Colonel in his commando uniform and British accent.

Born in the Bahamas to two attorneys, his family immigrated to Britain to start a new life. Educated at Eton and entering the Royal Marines, Neville never settled down with his own family, and found the pursuit of other men’s wives more of a game of conquer and conquest which for the most part either ruined marriages or left those wives devastated by the affair that they couldn’t resist.

“Well, Jeff seems you are one up on me now. How about we even up and let me get acquainted with lovely Mrs. Sanders,” Neville says to Jeff.

Jaycee is now totally confused, but she is sure Neville wants a turn with her too.

Stroking his goatee, Jeff acts like he is considering the offer, then smiles and says, “Neville, my friend. If we can’t share the spoils of our enterprise, then what are friends for. Let’s get through the formalities of the evening, and we’ll see where we stand,” Jeff says, shaking Neville’s hand again.

With that, the Marine Ball ceremony is about to commence with a bugler sounding adjutant’s call. Jaycee always enjoyed the pomp and circumstance of the Balls and once again wished Mike was here with her instead of Jeff.

Taking their assigned seating, Jeff and Jaycee get comfortable as the ceremony begins. Forty-five minutes later with speeches from the ambassador and senior Marine present, a Brigadier General with the United Nations peacekeeping unit, dinner is served and then the gathering moves into the Marine House for dancing and entertainment.

Finding a sofa in the back of the bar area, Jeff and Jaycee are joined by Neville. Jeff and Neville proceed on a long conversation about tennis and the current world rankings, leaving Jaycee to eventually excuse herself to find the rest room and refill her wine glass.

Jaycee is next up to the bar that’s being tended by a muscular Marine in dress blues, and she sees that he is a Gunnery Sergeant, or Gunny.

“Hi Gunny. I’m Jaycee Sanders. My husband is Major Sanders with the DAO but couldn’t make it tonight. Happy birthday by the way,” Jaycee says flashing her perfect smile.

For Gunnery Sergeant James Jackson, being a Marine and black had it’s benefits overseas. Leaving his family behind back in the states, Gunny Jackson couldn’t resist the wives and secretaries at all of the embassies that frequently came to the Marine House for TGIF. Being the assistant Detachment Commander, Gunny Jackson had his own apartment across the street from the embassy which was convenient at closing time as some foreign female maybe had one ******* too many, and the Gunny being the gracious host would make his apartment available for the woman to crash in until the morning, if needed.

Seeing the blond wife of a Marine Major chat it up with him, gave him a nice vibe. Smiling back on the lovely woman, Gunny introduces himself as he pours Jaycee’s chardonnay.

“Nice to meet you, ma’am. Sorry your husband couldn’t make it tonight but looks like you are in good hands with Mr. Jefferson and that Brit Colonel.”

Being the black assistant commander gave Gunny Jackson some deference by the few black diplomats in the embassy community and they all shared the same interest. He imagined Jeff will have Mrs. Sanders on her back before the night is through, or Jeff and the Brit would pull a train on the attractive blond MILF.

After Jaycee thanked him for the wine, Gunny Jackson waves over a Corporal and instructs him to take over the bar so he could get some fresh air.

Walking up to Jaycee, Gunny comes along side of Jaycee and says, “Hey ma’am. I know you’re here with Mr. Jefferson, but I’m going out to get some fresh air and would love to get to know you.”

Brushing her hair from her face, Jaycee looks up at the handsome black Marine and says, “Thank you, Gunny. Please call my Jaycee. I know I have you by a few years, but I’m not in the rocking chair yet,” Jaycee laughs and gets a chuckle from Gunny.

“Okay, Jaycee, please call me James. Now, let show you the garden area,” James says making a path through the crowd to get outside with Jaycee holding his hand.

Once outside, the clean-up crews are breaking down the table and chairs from the ceremony and dinner. Located next to the Marine house is the embassy swimming pool and tennis courts, and benches located throughout the grounds. Guiding Jaycee to a more secluded spot, James invites Jaycee to sit with him where they strike up conversation about family, the Marine Corps, and travels.

Feeling very at ease with James, Jaycee is liking him very much and wishes Jeff would just go away and she could have a normal friendship with James. Her revery is interrupted by the view of Jeff and Neville walking towards them.

“Well, Jaycee. I see you have met the Gunny. I am surprised you are still here so Gunny must be on his best behavior,” Jeff says with an amused Neville by his side.

“We’ve had a very nice conversation, Jeff, and James has been the perfect gentleman the whole time,” Jaycee smiles up at Jeff and Neville.

“Well Jaycee, the ambassador has invited us all the Nile Hilton for an after-party gathering in the presidential suite. I’d like you to come along,” Jeff offers.

“Can James come too?” Jaycee asks.

“Sorry Jaycee, I can’t. I have to stay and make sure the bar gets cleaned before the Marines get too tanked,” James says shaking his head.

“Jeff, can you give me a few minutes with James before we go? We were just in the middle of a story,” Jaycee asks of Jeff.

“Sure. We’ll be out front waiting for our car. Please be prompt, Jaycee. Understand?”

“Yes Jeff. Thank you,” Jaycee replies.

With Jeff and Neville making their way to the front of the embassy, Jaycee says to James, “James, I want to thank you for the nice conversation tonight. I hope we have another opportunity soon.”

James replies, “Yeah Jaycee, it was real nice. Is Jeff fucking you?”

Not surprised by the question, Jaycee simply says, “Yes.”

“You better get back with Jeff. If things don’t work out, look me up. I’ll be here,” James says and kisses Jaycee on the cheek.

Standing up, James offers his hand to Jaycee as she stands up and he walks her back to where Jeff and Neville are standing.

“Well Jaycee. That didn’t take long at all. A slut with your skills makes short work of a Marine’s cock,” Jeff says to Jaycee as she walks over to him.

“Jeff! We didn’t do anything close to that. Please don’t embarrass me like that in front of your friends,” Jaycee scolds.

“If you want to suck another cock, you check with me first. Understand! Now get in the car.” Jeffs scowls at Jaycee.

Shaking hands with James, Jeff gets in the backseat with Jaycee wedged between him and Neville for the short drive to the Nile Hilton, which still did not prevent Neville to place his hand on Jaycee’s thigh. Grabbing her hand, Neville places her hand on his crotch and she feels the growing cock. Giving him a squeeze, Jaycee turns to kiss Neville on the cheek.

“I do hope there is more to that soon,” Neville says responding to the beautiful hand with the wedding band and diamond rubbing his growing cock inside of his uniform trousers.
---To be continued
View attachment 5696698View attachment 5696703View attachment 5696707
Fantastic story as always and stunning pictures xx

---To be continued
View attachment 5807459
View attachment 5807461
Great stories ! Love reading these ! 👌

Last edited:
Her First Story
I asked my wife to tell me about the time she went to a management retreat at Wrightsville Beach, NC with her hospital management team.

Jaycee was 33 at the time and managed the local hospital's process improvement office. Jaycee is 5'3", 120 lbs, blonde hair blue eyes and size 34C breasts.

We watch on occasion some interracial porn and she liked the contrast of skin colors, and feeding on that, began a journey that would eventually lead her to take multiple black lovers over the coming years.

At the management retreat, the daytime sessions soon ended, and everybody went to the catered dinner at the beach resort where drinks were flowing through the rest of the evening.

Reuben was the hospital’s cafeteria manager and he happened to sit next to Jaycee for dinner and the two struck up conversation about the workplace, friends, co-workers, and a little gossip.

Reuben was a black man born and raised in North Carolina where he worked his way up in the kitchen to be the cafeteria manager. Reuben was at least 250 lbs and stood around 6'3" and was a few years older than Jaycee.

As the night went on, folks started to wander outside to enjoy the sea breezes and warm late summer night.

Jaycee and Reuben started walking along the beach away from the others.
Jaycee sometimes enjoys her wine a bit too much, and Reuben sensed this, and put his arm around her shoulder as they walked; she reciprocated by wrapping her arms around his big body.

Eventually they stopped a moment, and Reuben looked down at Jaycee and said, "Baby, I like you. I see you around the hospital looking so professional, and I like that in a white woman."

Jaycee replied, "Hey Reuben, I think I like you too," brushing her blonde hair from her face as the breeze tossed it around looking up to Reuben.

Reuben took that as a sign to move his face down to hers and they both kissed lightly at first, then tongues started to flick each other, then into a full embrace and passion.

Reuben pulled away and asked Jaycee if she wanted to go back to his room. Her head was still spinning from the sudden passion of the moment, and she said I can't do that; I'm married.

Then Reuben says, "Baby, you ever been with a black man before?"

Jaycee said no, but she really liked the contrast of skin on skin contact from the porn she saw, and then asked him, "do you have a big dick?"

Reuben grinned and said, "Baby, let’s find out," and he proceeded to unzip his pants and out poured the biggest black dick Jaycee has ever seen, well, biggest dick she has ever seen period.

"Oh my," she said and asked, "may I?" Reuben had a big grin on his face and said, "C'mon girl, go for it."

Jaycee knelt and reached out and took the black dick in to her hands realizing that it must 9 or 10 inches in length.

Stroking the black dick as it got harder, she kissed the head and took it into her mouth.

Reuben started to slowly face fuck her, but he knew this was not the place to bust his nut and he said, "Listen Baby, let’s go back inside and really get comfortable. Hubby ain't going to know *******. What happens at these retreats, stays here. Everybody knows that."

Reuben zipped his cock back into his pants and Jaycee wiped the sand from her knees and they headed back to the resort. On their way in, there were obviously other hook ups in process.

Jaycee walked past one of the administrators, a porcelain-skin red head named Tina, with her arm around one of the retreat facilitators, and they both kind of winked as she saw Jaycee walking hand in hand with Reuben towards the elevators.

Once inside, they embraced for another kiss until the elevator doors open, and there was another couple arm in arm waiting to go down in the elevator.

They both knew Reuben and kind of nodded and gave Jaycee a look of distain.
Jaycee began to feel guilty suddenly, and Reuben said, "Fuck those two. They're out fucking around on their own marriage, so they ain't got nothing to say."

Reaching Reuben's room, they were about to go inside, when Jaycee asked, "Umm, I'm not sure I am ready to go through with this," so Reuben says, "Baby we don't have to do *******. If all you want is to suck my dick, I can eat your pussy. We both get off. You know the sayin, eatin ain't cheatin."

Jaycee laughed out loud and said ok, let’s try it out.

Once inside, Reuben offered Jaycee a beer and they both sat at the table for a while talking and sipping on their beer.

Suddenly, Jaycee got up and walked over to Reuben who was still seated, she squatted and undid his belt, unzipped his pants, and pulled them off.

She stood up, and pulled her dress up over her head, undid her bra, and stepped out of her thong.

She went over to the bed, laid down and said, "well big guy, what are you waiting on?"

Reuben was almost taken aback from her sudden boldness but recovered quickly and removed his shirt and underwear.

He couldn't believe his luck as he looked down at this fine-ass white hottie laying in his bed naked. He moved beside her, kissing her lips then moving to her tits, her belly, and eventually her trimmed, blonde pussy.

Parting the pussy lips with his tongue, he found her clit and slowly sucked on it when suddenly a torrent of pussy juice gushed from her.

Jaycee had orgasmed with her husband, but nothing like this so quickly. She raised her hips into his face and wave after wave of orgasms overcame her.

Soon she couldn't take anymore and tried to push Reuben away, but he was not giving in and muscled his way back on top of her.

"Oh my, what did you do, Reuben?"

"Just helping you relax and realize the power of a black man over white sluts like you," he said with a grin across his face.

"I don't like that term," she said.

"Well, what do you think a white woman is, especially a married white woman getting ready to get fucked by a black man, especially in the South?"

"Fucked?!" she exclaimed, "Remember what you said about eating is not cheating?"

"C'mon Baby, look at this dick next your pussy. Looks damn good and you're so moist and juicy, don't you want to try it?"

Jaycee considered for a second, then asked Reuben, "Do you have a condom? My husband and I are trying to have another c***d so you need to have a condom."

"No, I don't have any fuckin condoms. That's not the way it works. I will tell you this that I'll pull out just before I nut, and you can taste it. My cum don't go to waste so somewhere it’s going to go on or inside you."

Jaycee again considered and then thought, this might be a fun time to find out about what she saw on those porn cassettes.

"You have to promise me that you will pull out before you cum. If you want to see me again after tonight, you must promise," she said.

Reuben knew he had hit the jackpot. Not many white women give him the chance and if he could fuck her on a regular basis, he might be onto something.

But the thought of nutting in Jaycee would be an act to completion and would be so hard to avoid. If she got knocked up, not his problem.

"Ok Baby, you win. Let me slide into you and you let me know what you think." Jaycee nodded and said, "now fuck me, Reuben."

Reuben's grin grew wider as he guided his black cock into the waiting cunt. She was tight of course, but all her juices made entry easier.

"Eventually, I’m going to fuck her ass someday and make her my only slut," he thought as he picked up the rhythm.

Jaycee laying underneath this massive man couldn't believe the sensations she was feeling. She wanted to open her legs even wider.

Reuben moved his arms under her legs and brought them up to her head and has maximum penetration into her pussy. As he begins to pound her, he feels he is close to cumming, and begins to consider "fuck it, I'm going to nut all up in this bitch."

So close to cumming, he looks into Jaycee's blue eyes and he sees tears. Not sure if they are tears of pain, fear or *******, he suddenly feels a bit emotional about her.

She could be his steady fuck from now on and why fuck it up by getting her knocked up. Just then, he pulled his black dick out and rope after rope of black cum covered Jaycee's belly and tits.

He moved up to her face and puts his dick in her mouth to catch the last burst of cum.

She took all that she could; she never really liked the taste of cum, but this situation seemed right.

She continued to suck and lick him clean, and when she was done, Reuben flopped back on the bed.

"Damn Baby, you sure you never had black dick before?"

Jaycee smiled, but had to use the bathroom. Sitting on the toilet, she's rehashing the events of the evening.
As she's wiping her pussy, she sees semen on the toilet paper and some in the toilet.

"Oh my god, he didn't!" She quickly grabs a towel and facecloth and wipes Reuben's cum from her body and tries to get as much of any trace of semen out of her pussy.

She and her husband have been trying for a couple years to have another c***d, and she is hoping that she has the infertility problem and Reuben's cum will prove that. She walks back into the bedroom and begins to get dressed.

"Where you goin?" asked Reuben.

"I think I should be going. I have some thinking to do. Please let’s keep this to ourselves. We may have another opportunity in the future, but tonight was a very close call for me. Goodnight Reuben."

She finishes dressing and leaves for her room to get ready to go home in the morning. Reuben lays back on the bed with a grin on his face.

"Hmm got me a white woman now," and picks up the phone to call his cousin in Wilmington.

"Hey Cous, you ain't gonna believe what I got me!"
God so horny after reading this story...

Back