The Start of a Wife's Story

Chapter 38 of A Wife’s Story

Jeff opens the door to his bedroom and invites Jaycee to step in. Closing the door and locking it, Jeff leads Jaycee to the middle of his large master suite and turns toward her face to face.

“You know, Jaycee, I’m kind of a big deal in the embassy community and I hold a lot of sway on what can be done or get done. Being in a relationship with me comes with my own demands. I can be strict or I can be compassionate. It’s really up to you how I respond. Now, are you ready to be my slut? To be available to please me whenever or wherever I demand?” Jeff asks Jaycee standing 6’ to her 5’3”.

With her blue eyes looking at his brown eyes, she’s wondering what she has gotten herself in to and if it’s too late to change course.

“Jeff, I don’t think this is the relationship I am looking for,” Jaycee says.

Stepping closer to her, Jeff responds, “Shut up! Are you going to be my slut and obey?”

Jeff adds, “I can make you and your family’s time here very comfortable or very terrible. It’s up to you. Oh, I get what I want, so get used to that.”

Looking back up at Jeff, Jaycee says, “I will be your slut and obey you.”

“That’s a girl. See how easy that was? Now, raise you arms up over your head.”

Jaycee does as she’s told and Jeff bends down and grabs the hem of Jaycee’s dress and pulls it up over her head and tosses it to the side leaving Jaycee in just her bra and sandals.

Stepping back to look at her he tells her to lose the bra and sandals. Jaycee complies tossing them where her dress landed.

Eying his new slut, Jeff appreciates the freshly shaven pussy, the 34c firm tits, perfect feet and manicured hands, and oh those blue eyes and wavy blond hair. He smells her hair, savoring her scent, relishing the prey before him.

Walking to the closet, Jeff retrieves a necktie and returns. “Jaycee, put your hands behind your back,” Jeff orders.

Jeff ties Jaycee’s hands behind her and orders her to her knees as he pulls his polo shirt off and drops his shorts showing an erect and very girthy cock that had to be at least 8 inches in length.

Taking a seat in an upholstered armchair, he tells Jaycee to come to him. Walking on her knees, Jaycee’s mind is racing, but she has come to the point of no return. If she does not give in to Jeff, would he really make life miserable. She had no way of knowing, but to risk otherwise might not be a good idea at this point. Once again, her desire for black cock has gotten her into a situation that she has no choice but to follow through and hope for the best outcome.

Kneeling before Jeff, Jaycee looks up at him waiting for what’s next.

“Slut. You know what to do. Begin,” Jeff says.

Jaycee bends down and takes the rigid black cock into her mouth for a few minutes and switches to licking up and down the shaft.

“Kiss and lick my balls, you slut,” Jeff commands.

Without hesitation, Jaycee does just that until she is told to resume sucking his cock.

“My Jaycee, you are certainly a very good cocksucker. I bet your past black cock men were sorry to see you go. I want you to eat my cum so lets see how quickly you can make that happen. I’m saving your pussy and ass for another time,” Jeff grins at Jaycee.

Jaycee is totally focused on the task at hand, salivating on the big, thick cock, using her best cocksucking skills. It would be a lot quicker if she didn’t have her hands tied, but she is now committed to bring Jeff to orgasm and take his seed into her mouth and stomach.

She can tell he is getting close by his breathing, and she wishes he would cum already. As if on cue, Jeff raises his hips, shoving all of his cock into Jaycee’s mouth as he lets loose so much cum that Jaycee chokes on the quantity being emptied down her throat, some leaking out of her mouth and onto Jeff’s crotch and thighs.

Spent, Jeff sits back and tells Jaycee to lick up the mess she made. Bending over, she licks up the cum and spit from his crotch and legs, and licks his cock of any residual cum, then taking the cock head in her mouth to suck out any cum remaining. Her face, chest and tits are glistening with spit and cum, but she can only let it drip down.

“You are a good slut, Jaycee. I am pleased. But this is only the first time as there will be others. Even if you are having dinner with your family, when I call, you will excuse yourself and come to me. When I am satisfied, you will return to them unwashed. Do you understand me, slut?”

“Yes, Jeff,” is all Jaycee can say.

“Good. Now stand up and turn around,” Jeff says.

Standing up, Jaycee turns around as Jeff unties her hands. Stroking her ass, Jeff gives it a pat and tells Jaycee to go get dressed.

“May I use your bathroom?” Jaycee asks.

“No, you may not. You will go home just like you are,” Jeff responds.

“But my ******* will see me coming in,” Jaycee pleads.

“Too bad. That’s what you get for being a slut. Now go home,” Jeff tells her.
---To be continued
I love her being such a slut!!! Love her in bondage too!!!

Chapter 39 of A Wife’s Story

It’s been a couple of days since Jaycee had her encounter with Jeff, and she determined this is one time that she will keep it from Mike, her husband. She’s not sure how he will handle knowing that Jeff all but owns her now and running the risk of a confrontation between Mike and Jeff.

Since their arrival in Cairo, Mike has purchased a car from another embassy staffer who is getting ready to transfer out of the country. With his schedule at the office, the embassy shuttle will not work out since he has to report early and stay late.

Jaycee was able to venture out in the car to go grocery shopping, but even around the neighborhood, she was nervous. The embassy has a commissary on the compound where she can get American groceries, so she decides to contact Jeff for a ride to the embassy and hope to get a ride with an embassy vehicle to go back home after she is done shopping.

With Mike already at work, Jaycee gets the ******* ready for school. Seeing them off on the school bus, Jaycee closes the gate to the compound and pauses to consider knocking on Jeff’s door as she sees that his car is still here.

Knocking on Jeff’s front door, his maid answers and lets Jaycee enter. Motioning for Jaycee to sit on the living room sofa, the maid goes to notify Jeff that he has company.

In a few minutes Jeff comes into the living room from his bedroom holding a cup of coffee and dressed in dark two-piece suit.

“Good morning, Jaycee. Nice to see you this morning. Would you like some coffee or tea?”

“No thank you, Jeff. Just stopping by to see if I can take you up on your offer for a lift to the embassy so that I can do some shopping at the commissary,” Jaycee says.

“Of course! I’m pleased that you asked. Can you be ready in 20 minutes?” Jeff asks Jaycee.

“I sure can… thank you Jeff. See you in a few,” Jaycee smiles up at Jeff as he returns her smile.

Rushing up the stairs to jump in the shower and get dressed, Jaycee is wondering what is going through Jeff’s mind and what he is up to, acting like nothing happened.

Dressed in yoga pants, running shoes and extra big sweatshirt that covers her ass, Jaycee pulls her hair back into a ponytail and goes back downstairs to meet Jeff.

Jeff was already in his car, so Jaycee hops in the passenger side and off they go to join the crazy drivers headed to Cairo.

“I’m interested in your thoughts from the other day. I must say that I was very impressed,” Jeff says, looking over to Jaycee.

“Well, Jeff, I have to admit I wasn’t expecting that outcome. I’ve never been bound like that before nor have experienced anything close to bondage. I have heard of it and read some stories about it. I guess that could count toward my bucket list,” Jaycee smiled back at Jeff.

“I like your attitude, Jaycee. We are about to embark on a very fulfilling relationship,” Jeff replies, and they drive on in silence until they get to the embassy.

Parking in his reserved spot next to the chancery, Jeff gets out and waits for Jaycee to gather her things and join him outside. Leading the way, Jeff shows Jaycee where the commissary is, then where the motor pool is so she could check on a ride back to Maadi.

“I’ll call the dispatcher myself and insure you do have a car waiting for you. One of the perks of being a senior diplomat,” Jeff says, reminding Jaycee of his standing in the pecking order of the embassy community.

“That’s very kind of you, Jeff, thank you,” Jaycee says most appreciatively.

“You are welcome, Jaycee. I’d like you to stop by my home when I return later this evening. Wear only a dress, nothing else. Do you understand?” Jeff stares at Jaycee.

“Yes, Jeff, I understand,” is all Jaycee can answer with.

“Then I will see you later, Jaycee. Enjoy the remainder of your day,” Jeff says, and he turns to go to his office, leaving Jaycee to ponder what to expect.

After her shopping trip, Jaycee wheels her shopping cart to the motor pool. The Egyptian employee who is the dispatcher is expecting her and goes out of his way to load her groceries into the trunk of the Chevrolet sedan. He calls over to one of his drivers, “Yella!” (hurry up, quickly) who jogs over to be given instructions in Arabic.

Holding the back door open, Jaycee climbs in, and the dispatcher says, “Mr. Jeff say you priority anytime you need car, ok?”

“Thank you, or Shukran,” Jaycee replies, testing some of her Arabic.

Arriving home, the driver helps Jaycee with her groceries, and she spends the rest of the day organizing her cupboards and shelves.

Mike calls and says he will be late again and may have to go out of town for a few weeks, and he’ll share details when he gets home later tonight.

Jaycee decides to make up some tuna salad and put out some potato chips for the ******* for supper, wondering when Jeff will be home.

At 6PM, Jaycee sees headlights as a car enters the compound. She looks out the window and it’s Jeff just getting home.
15 minutes later, Jaycee gets a text from Jeff to come down in 5 minutes. With the ******* settled in for the night, she tells them she will be downstairs talking to Jeff.

When Jaycee knocks on the door, she is greeted by Jeff wearing only a bathrobe.

“Come in, Jaycee. Would you like a glass of wine?” Jeff offers.

“Yes, please, Jeff,” Jaycee replies, wondering what to expect.

Pouring two glasses of the local white wine, Jeff joins Jaycee on the sofa and offers a toast, “Here’s to the next three years and I look forward to our relationship. Cheers!”

Touching glasses, Jaycee is hoping this won’t be a messy arrangement. “Is your ******* home?” Jaycee asks.

“No, she’s at a friend’s house studying for the next couple of hours,” Jeff says. Taking a sip of wine, Jeff stands up in front of Jaycee and unties his robe revealing he is naked and erect.

“You can use your hands this time, Jaycee. If you are as adept with your hands as you are without them, that will be a big plus for you,” Jeff says teasingly.

Setting her glass down, Jaycee grasps the rigid, thick black cock and strokes it a few times, examining all its nuances of yet another new black cock for her to worship.

Guiding it into her mouth, Jaycee tastes the saltiness thinking back to the last time she tasted Jeff’s cock and ate his cum, which she later considered to be rather good compared to a few others she has sampled. She does enjoy the size of his cock, but right now she is concentrating on her mission to bring Jeff off.

Jeff reaches around and grabs Jaycee by the back of her head thrusting in and out of her mouth. With one hand, Jaycee has his cock and the other massaging his low hanging, impressive balls.

As Jaycee has Jeff’s cock in her mouth, she sees headlights pull into the compound, and it must be Mike. Jeff notices them too, and says, “Just in time,” as he pulls out of Jaycee’s mouth and ejaculates on her face and dress.

“Lick me clean, slut, then go home to your husband,” Jeff says.

Taking the semi-hard cock back in her hand, she once again guides into her mouth sucking out more cum and licking the shaft, while the cum on her face starts to run onto the front of her dress.

Satisfied that she got it all, Jeff withdraws from her grasp and ties up his robe. “Thank you, Jaycee. Well done. Now, time to go greet hubby with a big, wet kiss,” Jeff says with a wide grin.

Closing the door after her, Jaycee stands outside wiping her face with the hem of her dress, exposing her freshly shaven pussy to the chilly evening air.

When she gets to the top of the stairs, using the porch light she looks at the still cum-wet front of her dress. This is what Jeff was planning all along; to have Mike see the cum on my dress as if to mark his territory. If Mike asks, she’ll just tell him the truth.

Walking through the front door, Mike is in the bedroom changing. Entering the bedroom, Mike looks up to see Jaycee and walks over to greet her.

“Hi hon. What happened to your dress? As if to answer his own question, he can see the obvious signs and smell of sperm, “You been out fucking around?”

“No. I gave Jeff a blowjob and he did this,” Jaycee says matter of factly.

“That ******* of a bitch! I had a notion he would try this with you. Is this going to be a regular thing now with him?” Mike demanded.

“I suppose so, or he thinks so. His thing is about domination and humiliation. I’m okay with it and he might help us with his position at the embassy,” Jaycee responds.

“Is the dress his idea too? Is this the first time with him?” Mike asks.

“No Mike. I wasn’t going to tell you because I was a bit embarrassed. He tied my hands behind me and made me suck him until he came in my mouth, making me swallow it all and then clean him of what was left. He wants me to be available to him anytime he wants me,” Jaycee says on the verge of tears.

“Oh, Mike, I put our family in jeopardy by going too far with him and he will use his power to make us comfortable or the remainder of our time not so comfortable,” Jaycee continued.

“I’m going down right now and have words with him. He can’t do this to us,” Mike says as he puts on his shirt.

“Mike, please, no. It’ll be okay. Jeff has already looked out for us just today. He ordered the motor pool to have a car and driver anytime I needed one, which is a big help,” Jaycee says.

“Well, with Mel or Coach, even Reuben or Lem didn’t try to dominate over you or blackmail us. But, with me being gone a lot, I hope that means he will look out for you in his twisted way,” Mike says.

“It’s the game he plays. He just wants to have someone like me to dominate. It’s a power trip for him and if I can keep him happy, we may benefit during our time here,” Jaycee reasons.

“When are you seeing him again?” Mike asks.

“I don’t know. Whenever he says so. I’ll play along. It does help that he is handsome and has a very nice cock,” Jaycee says, grinning at Mike.

“You know you drive me crazy with your sexiness,” Mike says reaching to Jaycee’s dress, feeling the cum stains that are starting to stiffen on the material.
---To be continued.
I'm starting late in her story but love her submissive slut nature!!! Love her hunger for cum too!!!

Chapter 40 of A Wife’s Story

It’s been about a week since Jaycee last visited Jeff where he had her orally get him off and he subsequently came on her face and dress. Jaycee knew what Jeff was up to by showing her husband, Mike that he marked her as his for the taking.

Amazingly, Mike seemed okay with the arrangement, especially after Jaycee convinced him that it would serve them well to remain in Jeff’s good graces. Mike had a lot of travel coming up and knowing that Jeff would keep an eye on Jaycee was weirdly reassuring.

Mike must accompany an international group of military attaches to the Sinai Peninsula for war game observations for the next few weeks.

Climbing into the embassy van for the drive to a military airfield for a helicopter lift to the Sinai, Mike hugged and kissed Jaycee who was already feeling isolated being left alone in this country; she was regretting even being here.

“I’ll email you when I can, depending on satellite access. I’m confident that Jeff will be here if you need him,” Jeff says consoling his wife.

“I know Mike. Not an ideal situation to be in, but I’ll make it work, believe me,” Jaycee replies.

Waving good-bye to her husband as he drives down the dusty road in front of their compound, Jaycee turns to close the gate only to see Jeff standing in his doorway, sipping on a cup of coffee dressed in shirt and tie.

“Very moving, Jaycee. I’m sure Mike will be okay during his little foray into the desert. I think this will give us some very nice quality time over the next few weeks,” Jeff says and continues.

“Seems unfortunate that your Marine Mike won’t be here for the Marine Ball. It’s quite the event within the embassy community and I’d like you to accompany me to it,” Jeff says smiling, sipping his coffee.

“Jeff. Mike isn’t even a mile away and you even think that?” Jaycee says defiantly.

Setting his cup down, Jeff walks to Jaycee standing only inches away and says, “Have you forgotten our arrangement, slut? You will go with me to the Ball and everyone there will see you with me and not your husband. Be a shame to be known as the embassy slut. Every embassy has one or two. Or you can accompany me as an ******* and friend whose husband is away doing his country’s bidding, nothing more, nothing less,” Jeff coolly says to Jaycee standing over her.

“Alright, Jeff. I would be honored to accompany you to the Ball, and I look forward to being your *******. Should be fun,” Jaycee says meekly looking back up at Jeff.

“Excellent! Glad to see you come around, Jaycee. Now if you have a moment, I have a surprise for you inside,” Jeff says, gesturing towards his front door.

Thankfully the ******* are already off to school and dressed only in sweatpants and top with no makeup, Jaycee wonders what Jeff’s next surprise will be.

Closing the door behind him, Jeff instructs Jaycee to go to his bedroom, strip and lay on the bed. Obeying Jeff’s instructions, Jaycee follows his orders and lays on his bed naked and feeling vulnerable.

Jeff, still fully clothed in his shirt and tie stands over Jaycee, admiring the beautiful blond woman lying on his bed.

Without saying a word, Jeff unzips his trouser flyer and brings out his now erect black cock. Motioning for Jaycee to roll over and get up on all fours, Jeff grabs her hips and guides her to the edge of the bed.

Using his fingers, he inserts one and then two into the surprisingly moist cunt of Jaycee. Responding to Jeff’s intrusion, Jaycee lets out a moan she hasn’t felt in weeks despite her husband’s best efforts.

“My Jaycee. You are quite the horny slut, aren’t you?” Jeff asks rhetorically.

“Jeff, please fuck me. I’ve missed it so much,” Jaycee nearly pleads referring to black cock, any black cock.

“That’s what I want to hear, my little slut,” Jeff says extracting his fingers and bringing them up to his nose, licking them after he savors the sweetness of Jaycee’s cunt.

Rubbing his erect cock up and down on Jaycee’s pussy, she feels the familiar surge in her signaling the oncoming orgasm. Sensing her quick arousal, Jeff pushes his cock into Jaycee’s cunt letting out a grunt from both of them.

Grasping her by the hips, Jeff pumps his cock deeply into Jaycee as she begins to thrust back into him. She feels the uncontrollable orgasm cumming as she explodes onto Jeff’s cock, soaking his dress pants, but he continues to hammer her pussy.

Feeling his own orgasm mounting, Jeff is truly enjoying his new fuck toy and savors the moment he will unleash his seed into the married white woman orgasming on his black cock, soaking his pants and bed linens below.

With one final thrust, Jeff shoots his cum deeply into Jaycee bringing her to another shaking orgasmic tremor throughout her body.

Withdrawing his softening cock from her pussy, Jeff steps back to admire his handywork of the dripping, fresh-shaven pussy that he just claimed.

“My, my Jaycee. You just continue to amaze me with your slutty horniness. Now I must change my pants,” Jeff remarks as Jaycee lays prone on his bed, still quivering from the fucking that Jeff gave her.

He continues, “But first, you have some cleaning duties. Come over here and clean me.”

Jaycee rolls off the bed and comes to Jeff, kneeling before him. Grasping the black cock still glistening from his cum and her juices, Jaycee commences licking and sucking the intermingled fluids from his impressive cock.

Satisfied that she got all she could, she looks up at Jeff and simply says, “Done.”

“Very good, slut. Now, get dressed and go back home. I have work to do,” Jeff says dismissively.

Walking through her front door, Jaycee is still trembling from the fucking she got by Jeff. Going into the shower, Jaycee can’t help but not touch herself to be greeted by an immediate orgasm that pushes out more of Jeff’s cum onto the shower floor.

Toweling off, Jaycee goes to her bedroom to notice she has a text message waiting for her. It’s from Jeff and he texts, “Jaycee thx 4 the a.m. fun. Hope more later.”

Jaycee begins to wonder how this situation will all pan out, especially now that she is expected to accompany Jeff to the Marine Ball in a few days. Accepting her fate, once again, Jaycee goes to her closet to find a ball gown that was intended to be worn with Mike to the Ball, but since he won’t be here, it’ll be for Jeff.
---To be continued
Love how she cums!!!

I'll have to search for it and read!!! Is this fiction or true????

Thank you, I'll go to the beginning!!! Damn, I want her mouth and that tight ass so bad!!!

Wife’s Story Continues with Her New Black Friend
After Reuben and Jaycee had a very passionate sexual experience with each other, Jaycee asked Reuben if he would spend the night with her in her room.

“Sure Baby, if you want,” Reuben said as he was laying on the bed next to Jaycee.

Jaycee had gotten up to get some towels to clean both of them up and the bed linens were a mess too.

Jaycee thought the housekeeping ladies will have something to discuss in the morning when they come in to make up the room. With a warm washcloth, she was cleaning Reuben’s cock and balls when the phone rang again.

“Hello,” Jaycee answered, and it was her husband calling again. Sounded like he had a bit much to ******* and he was saying how he missed her.

This was making Jaycee very uncomfortable especially with Reuben’s cock in one hand, and the other on the phone listening to her husband.

Reuben was very amused by the situation and his cock started to get hard again. Jaycee abruptly told her husband to go to bed and they’ll talk in the morning, then hung up.

“Reuben, please don’t do that while I was on the phone with my husband.”

Reuben just grinned as he was now stroking his black cock working up another erection.

“C’mon Baby, give me a hand here. I like to see your pretty fingers wrapped around this cock, especially with your wedding ring showing.”

“Reuben, you’re insatiable. What am I going to do with you?” smiled Jaycee.

“I have an idea,” grinned Reuben. “Turn around and let see that sexy ass of yours and spread those cheeks for me.”

Jaycee obliged, and gave Reuben a great view of her pussy and ass. He got up behind her and his cock was almost fully hard, and he teased her pussy and butthole with his cock.

Eventually, he enters her pussy with his cock and spits onto her asshole to help work his thumb into her ass. Jaycee stiffens and asks what he’s doing.
“Just giving you some options, Baby. Doesn’t that feel good with a cock in your pussy and my thumb in your ass?”

Jaycee had to admit the sensation was very nice. By now Reuben was deep into her pussy pumping with vigor and with his thumb in her ass, she was ready to cum.

With her orgasm, she almost pushed Reuben’s cock out of her pussy and she started to squirt all over Reuben’s crotch and onto the bed.

“Damn girl, where you keeping all that juice?!” Reuben laughed.

Reuben gets back into her pussy and sees that his thumb has made a nice gap in her ass. Spitting on her ass again, he pulls from her pussy and presses he mushroom-headed cock against her ass.

“Reuben, stop! What are you doing!?” Jaycee cried.

“If you’re going to fuck black cock, you have to give up that ass too. That’s just how it is.” Reuben said and he pushed the cock head a little bit into her ass.

“Look at the bright side, you can’t get preggo fucking black cock in your ass.”

Jaycee didn’t like the feeling of her ass being invaded like this, especially with the cock the size of Reuben’s. “Reuben, stop! This doesn’t feel right.”
Reuben starts to feel a little pissed off especially since he so close to getting his dick all the way in her ass.

“Bitch, shut the fuck up and take this dick in your ass!” With that said, he forces Jaycee’s face into the bed and rams all the way into her ass. Jaycee screams in agony… its like her insides are being ****** into her chest.

There’s no going back now. Reuben is too strong to fight as he starts to fuck her ass, and all she can do is lay there with her ass in the air as Reuben continues his assault on her virgin ass. Reuben is really enjoying this though.

He loves that his black dick is up this beautiful ass and the bitch is letting out muffled screams into the bed; better to not wake the neighbors.

Reuben feels another nut coming on and he pulls out, grabs Jaycee by the hair and brings his cock to her face and shoots a big load of cum on her face, eyes, mouth, nose and hair.

When he’s done he stands up looking down at a crying Jaycee curled in a ******* position on the bed. “*******, maybe that was too much for the slut to take so soon” he thought.

Jaycee wipes the cum from her face to see Reuben standing there. “Get the fuck out of my room you motherfucker!” screamed Jaycee.

It’s hard for her to move as she aches from the inside so she just lays there. Reuben starts to get dressed to leave. “See you in the morning, Jaycee. Thanks for a fun evening” and he exits the room to go to his.

Jaycee eventually gets up to the bathroom and take a shower. Dammit, there’s no towels because we used them all to clean up our mess. She retrieves a towel that isn’t as soiled as the others and uses it to take a shower.

As she’s soaping her body, she see’s ******* on the shower floor. “That sonofabitch hurt me!” Jaycee fumed.

As she’s drying off from the hot shower, she’s feeling a bit better and not as achy. The bed was a mess with all kinds of bodily fluids, so she tears off the sheets and finds a blanket in the closet to lay across the bed.

She begins to think about the evening and the total lust and passion Reuben brought out in her tonight. How she let him cum in her like no other man would be allowed besides her husband, then Reuben’s almost animalistic assault on her ass. Is it really true that black men insist on fucking a woman in her ass? Why? Domination I guess, but that’s not going to happen again.

Jaycee drifts off to ******* and awakes in the morning surprisingly feeling refreshed. She realizes she has 30 minutes to get dressed and downstairs for the start of the conference.

Usually needing and hour or two to get ready in the morning, she was out the door in 20 minutes, fully composed and looking radiant in her blue skirted suit and open-toed pumps. She didn’t put stockings on since she didn’t need to with her toned, tanned legs.

As she enters the conference room, she notices Reuben by the coffee bar and goes over to him. “Good morning, Reuben. I hope you slept well” Jaycee said rather curtly.

Reuben eyes her and knows why she’s probably pissed off. “I did ******* well, Jaycee. Thanks for asking. It’s going to be a long day, so maybe I’ll catch you at lunch” Reuben said.

Reuben is appreciating Jaycee’s appearance and look. “Damn, she pulls herself together nicely” he thought to himself, as his dick gives him a little rise.
They didn’t see each other through the day since they had separate break-out sessions to attend. Jaycee wanted to make a spa appointment towards the end of the day and maybe lay by the pool before the sun sets.

Once the day concluded, Jaycee went to her room to change for her spa appointment. The resort furnished bathrobes to wear to the spa, so she wraps herself in her robe, puts on her sandals and leaves her room.

As she’s walking down the hallway, Reuben is just exiting his room with his bathrobe on too.

“Reuben, fancy meeting you here. You’re not going to the spa, too are you?”

“Nah, just going to use the sauna, then maybe get a ******* at the pool bar. Maybe we can share the sauna before your spa treatment?” asked Reuben, hoping she’d say yes.

“Well, I am a bit early, and maybe a good sweat will help with the spa treatment.”

Arriving at the sauna they both grab towels, shed the robes and wrap the towels around themselves to enter the sauna. There were two older gentlemen in there already and when Jaycee walks in, they immediately sit up straight and suck in their guts.

“Hey there young lady. Did you know this was a towel-optional sauna, so feel free to lose the towel” remarked the old pervert.
Jaycee laughed and said “you first” and took a seat at the far end bench. Reuben then entered and the old guys decided it was time to leave.

“How was your day” Jaycee asked Reuben.

“*******. Bunch of old white guys telling us how to run *******. They don’t know ******* either.”

Jaycee said her day wasn’t too bad but she’s already looking forward to heading home. “Jaycee, I hope you ain’t pissed at me about last night” Reuben hoped.

“Well, you did surprise, and worry me, with your antics. I just had no idea what was happening or why, but I’m fine now” Jaycee said.

Reuben was relieved to hear that and sat back as the sweat started coming. Reuben undid his towel to be completely naked. Jaycee looked at him as the sweat was rolling down his big body. He could stand to lose a few pounds, but he does have that magnificent cock she thought.

It intrigued her that black men seem to have large cocks. Too bad her husband wasn’t so blessed, but must be some kind of white man’s curse, she mused.
I wonder if that has anything to do with being unsuccessful at getting pregnant? Maybe he’s just not reaching the right spot… hmmm.

Reuben’s manly cock has reached areas in her womb that has never been explored, and it made all the more arousing, maybe that’s what nature intended.

“Reuben, may I touch your cock again?” Jaycee asked shyly.

Reuben was almost asleep as she spoke to him, but he caught the gist of her question, and he grinned at her and said, “Damn straight Baby. Come give daddy a stroke.”

With that, she got up next to him, and with almost clinical skill, examined the now-growing black cock of Reuben’s. As it got bigger, the veins were more pronounced and the foreskin drew back to expose that mushroom-shaped head that gives her so much pleasure. The sagging balls must contain so much semen to flood a woman’s womb. He probably could use a little man-scaping, but it wasn’t bad, but I would prefer that he shave around there.

“I would love to give you a trim around there sometime” she said to Reuben. He laughed and said “you know, I really love a bald pussy, so if I shave around my cock, you have to make your pussy smooth shaven too.”

Jaycee thought about that and will keep in mind, but what would her husband say? I guess we’ll find out.
She begins to stroke the big cock, and looking at the doorway to make sure nobody is coming, she gets down in front of Reuben and begins to suck his cock as she’s stroking him.

“Oh Baby, that’s real good” Reuben cooed. The last blow job he got was from his crazy neighbor last week, but Jaycee is so much better.

Loving her blonde hair and gorgeous hands on his cock is getting him close to cumming. Sensing that, Jaycee picks up the pace, mostly because she’s going to be late for her spa appointment.

“Cum for me Reuben. I want to see how powerful you shoot your cum for me.”

Oops, that did it for Reuben. He raises his hips off the bench and shoots rope after rope of cum halfway across the sauna. Jaycee gets one more spurt in her face and puts the powerful cock in her mouth drain the remainder of Reuben’s cum.

“Holy *******, girl!” is all Reuben can say. His body is drenched in sweat, cum all over the floor, he’s drained for sure.

Jaycee stands up, takes her towel off to wipe her face and hands, wraps it back across her body, says “TA TA Reuben. Gotta run!” and she exits the sauna to get to her spa appointment leaving Reuben chuckling to himself.

That girl is something else, he thinks to himself. I wonder what my kin would say if I brought her home with me? They may be finding out in about 9 months when I introduce the mom of my next c****d.
Damn I'd love to fill her mouth!!!

4th Chapter of Wife’s Story…

After Jaycee’s spa treatment, she went down to the pool get a cold glass of chardonnay and just relax and enjoy the warm sun and the post-spa effects on her body.

The masseuse was very complimentary of Jaycee’s body tone and flexibility, and Jaycee was feeling pretty good about things, then Reuben came up and pulled up a chair with his rum and diet coke.

“How was the spa, Jaycee?” Reuben asked. “It was wonderful, and how was your sauna, Reuben?” Jaycee asked with a twinkle in her eye. Laughing out loud, Reuben said, “It had a happy ending, let’s say.”

It was close to 7 PM and they both decided to retire early. Reuben wanted to stay at the bar a little longer and Jaycee just felt like ordering room service and turning in early. That was ok with Reuben. Jaycee turned into a little firecracker and between last night and the sauna, she wore him out.

They both said good-night and maybe get up early to get breakfast in the morning. As Jaycee is walking away, Reuben is wondering what’s going on inside that tight little body of hers. Maybe he’ll get one more opportunity with her before they have to leave on Thursday.

The next morning, Jaycee and Reuben find a table for breakfast. Jaycee is happy with an English muffin and juice, and Rueben had a plate loaded up with eggs, bacon, ham, grits, and toast with jelly.

“My goodness, Reuben. Did you not eat last night?” Reuben almost spit out his toast when she said that.

“No, I had dinner last night at the bar. This is what I usually eat for breakfast, especially when it’s the resort’s buffet.”

“Oh, I see” Jaycee said. He could stand to lose that belly of his, but that’s not my place, she thought.

“Do you have a full day, Reuben?” Jaycee asked.

“Yeah, seems so. The food services group is doing something and then a final get together in the lounge tonight. You should stop by if you’re not doing anything.”

“Maybe I will. I’ll have to see what my groups are doing later too.”

Jaycee and Reuben finished up and went to their separate groups to begin the day. Things wrapped up around 3 PM much to the relief of everyone attending. Everybody was ready to get on the road home, but most had anticipated a longer event and had booked their stays an extra day.

Jaycee wished they would just leave now and could get home just in time for a late dinner, but Rueben had the car and he was nowhere to be seen. It was early yet so Jaycee decided to stay dressed as she was in her skirt and blouse ensemble with her strappy heels.

She’s taken not to wear nylons in the summertime, so she was feeling pretty comfortable as she walked to the lounge. There she saw Reuben with a group of other men. That must be the food services group that Reuben belongs to, she thought.

As she entered the lounge, she noticed she was the only female in there. Oh well, she’ll go say hello to Reuben and find out what time they’re leaving in the morning.

“Hi Reuben. Hope I’m not interrupting.” Reuben turns to see Jaycee standing there and told her to come over and a seat. The only seats were barstools, so she hopped up on one and had to struggle a bit to keep her short skirt from rising to far.

The group that was there totaled around 10 or 12 and amazingly enough, they were all black men that happened to be peers of Reuben’s. The men all stopped talking and watched Jaycee mount the barstool and was as if she were the lamb and they were the wolves.

Reuben knew what they were thinking and jumped in to introduce Jaycee. They all said hello and gathered around her to make chit chat. Someone got her a chardonnay, and Happy Hour had started with bar food being brought out.

Jaycee loosened up a bit and was having a funny conversation with a guy from Fayetteville. He was a very well-built man that everyone was calling Lem. He was retired Army and he looked like he never retired with his bald head and muscular arms, and lean waist.

Lem appeared to be very interested in what Jaycee does at the hospital and he knows Reuben from back in the days in the Army together.

“Reuben never said anything about being in the Army” Jaycee said.

“Well, probably just as well. Reuben had a rough go of it, and he was “asked” to find another line of work.” Lem said.

What does that mean, thought Jaycee? She’ll have to ask him about that another time. Just then, Reuben comes over to join them and they start retelling some stories about their times in the Army and Jaycee is stuck between the two of them, just listening to them laugh and talk.

She’ll catch an occasional man checking her out, but that was ok too. I’d be upset if they weren’t noticing me, she thought.

After a few hours around the bar, Reuben suggests he, Jaycee and Lem get some supper before it gets too late, and they all agree. When they found a table in the restaurant, they must have had 4 or 5 drinks already and were feeling pretty good by now.

Jaycee was between Lem and Reuben and they ordered some dinner wine along with appetizers and eventually the entrée. Jaycee was never a big eater and she marveled how the two gentlemen were able to dig into the dinner rolls, appetizers, and main course steaks like they haven’t eaten in days.

After the dishes were cleared, the gentlemen sat back stuffed from their meal. Jaycee thought it might be time for her to excuse herself and let the old Army buddies enjoy their reunion.

She was about to leave when Lem put his hand on her thigh and said, “Where you going, blondie? Don’t you want a nightcap with me and my friend Reuben?”
Jaycee thought for a few seconds and said, “Ok, I’ll have one more chardonnay, and then I have to get going.”

“Bullshit” Lem said. “I’ve got booze in my room and its free, so let’s go.”

Jaycee had an inkling on where this was heading, but she said ok. She felt safe if Reuben was there too, so the three of them made their way to Lem’s room.

It was more than a room; it was a massive suite suitable for visiting VIPs. Lem said he’s done alright after the Army and can afford the occasional luxury, especially if it impresses beautiful women.

Jaycee blushed a bit, and Reuben said to Lem, “you fucking show off.”

Both laughed and found a comfortable chair to kick back in. Lem turned on the stereo and poured them glasses of bourbon. Jaycee would only take a sip of her husband’s Jim Beam, but to have whole glass for herself was a bit much.

Lem came over and sat next to Jaycee on the sofa and he was obviously admiring her crossed legs with her short skirt.

“You really have nice feet, Jaycee and those legs are killing me,” said Lem.

Reuben was seeing what was going on and grinned at his old friend. “Lem, let me tell you. Jaycee is not what she seems. She’s a fuckin hellcat in bed, hell in the sauna too.” He said with a laugh.

“Really?” Lem asked. “Tell me more.”

Jaycee looked at Reuben and Reuben just said, “she and hubby are trying to have a baby, and I’m trying to help out.”

Jaycee couldn’t believe what she just heard and was about to stand up to leave, and Lem grabbed her leg again to prevent her from leaving.

“Hey, can I get in on that action?” Lem asked, looking at Jaycee with hungry eyes.

Jaycee had to admit, she did find Lem attractive and a very fit specimen of a man. I wonder what his cock looks like, she thought to herself.

Reuben got up and walked over to Jaycee. “C’mom Baby, I think I know what you really want to do.” Then Reuben turns to Lem and says, “Remember that time in Korea and the Captain’s wife had a little too much hooch?”

Lem laughed out and said, “I’m thinking the same thing, bro. Baby, get naked for us and show my friend Lem what I’ve been fuckin.”

Jaycee’s mind was racing, and this was a bit more than she bargained for, but she dutifully stood up, unbuttoned her blouse, removed her bra, unzipped her skirt and was standing before these two men in just her thong and heels.

Lem was eyeing her up and down and told her to twirl around giving her his approval. Jaycee felt like a ****** and has never been treated like this, but once Lem stood up and took his shirt off and dropped his pants down, she was in awe.

The man was like an Adonis! His ripped body oozed sexiness and manliness and his uncut cock must be about 8 inches; not bigger that Reuben, but the girth of it certainly made up for the length.

“Now be a good little slut and come suck your new master’s cock,” Lem commanded to Jaycee.

“I don’t appreciate being called that word and I am not into your role play bullshit, Lem,” Jaycee hissed.

Just then Reuben grabbed Jaycee by the arm and led her right to Lem and let her go.

“On your knees bitch and suck my cock!”

Jaycee felt betrayed by Reuben and helpless against Lem, so she did what she was instructed. She knelt and examined this new cock that Lem presented to her. Again, her fascination with the black man’s anatomy overtook her.

She had never seen an uncircumsized cock before and was in awe of the foreskin that hooded the bulbous head of Lem’s cock. She pulled back the foreskin and kissed the head and kissing his balls and licking the rapidly growing cock up and down the shaft.

Lem groaned in approval and after a couple of minutes of her stoking and sucking him, he stood her up and told her to go into the bedroom and wait for him. She did as instructed and pulled back the covers on the king-sized bed. She turned around and saw both Reuben and Lem in the doorway, naked with fully erect cocks.

She knew what was about to happen, so she stepped out of her thong, undid the straps on her heels and climbed into the bed. The two men joined her on either side of her, sandwiching her between them.

They hungrily kissed her face, mouth, tits and found her pussy fully exposed. Lem went first eating her pussy with much enthusiasm.
Reuben guided her mouth to his cock, and she started to suck him while being eaten by Lem. Jaycee, as per her recent normal, began to orgasm and squirt juices into Lem’s face and mouth.

“Damn bitch, you can drown a brotha with all that juice you got” but he was loving it all.

After a few minutes, Jaycee couldn’t take all of the stimulation, and begged Lem to stop and fuck her.

Lem obliged and moved up her body and positioned his cock to enter her pussy. “I love me some white pussy, always have. Reuben, you done well bro.” Lem winked at Reuben.

“Hit that *******, Lem. She’s already knocked up.” Jaycee pretended not to hear, but it did bother her. Lem worked his thick cock into Jaycee and she grunted as he thrust into her.

Lem’s thrusting into her was driving Jaycee wild. His massive arms and tight body was contributing to her waves of orgasms.

Reuben, all the while decided to sit back and let his friend have her for himself; he’ll have plenty of opportunities.

Lem looks up at Reuben and says, “DP time bro” and Reuben laughed and said, “Oh yes.”

Lem got off Jaycee and flipped her over on top of him and worked his cock back into Jaycee’s pussy.

Reuben got behind Jaycee and contemplated her still red ass from the fucking her gave her the other night. Jaycee understood what was about to happen, and just simply told Reuben, go slow on me.

With that, Reuben spit on her ass and worked his finger into her ass to loosen her up. When she was gaping enough, he brought his cock up to align with her ass and pushed his way in after spitting on his cock for more lubrication.

Jaycee was out of her mind with stimulations. It was like every nerve in her body was focused in her ass and pussy as both men used her relentlessly.

Lem was the first to cum. Feeling Reuben’s cock in Jaycee’s ass put Lem over the edge and he started to buck wildly as his seed flooded Jaycee’s cunt.

Jaycee felt the warm explosion and another wave of orgasms almost made her black out. Reuben was hammering her ass and seeing Lem cum and Jaycee’s spasms, he let loose in her ass a huge load of cum as he pulled out of her ass. As he pulled out, out spewed cum and ******* onto the bed linens.

Jaycee collapsed on top of Lem and Reuben rolled off onto the side and all three just lay there exhausted and well-spent.

Jaycee was the first to arise, having to use the bathroom and literally discharge all the cum that was in her, and she had a sensation to poop after having that sperm ******* Rueben gave her. She decided to shower too which helped to clear her head, and when she came out, both Reuben and Lem were in the living room sitting around naked and having a *******.

Jaycee had a towel wrapped around her and sat with them. Lem offered her another bourbon, and this time she welcomed the glass.

“Jaycee, I’d like to stay in touch with you. Never know where our travels may lead,” said Lem.

“I’ll be happy to stay in touch with you Lem.” She said smiling at him. Reuben chimed in, “she’s mine first, bro, so keep that in mind.”

“Chill man. I’m just saying you just don’t fuck someone as sweet as Jaycee, and just move on.” Lem said.

Jaycee decided it was time for her to leave these two friends alone and get back to her room. She still had to pack, and she has probably already missed a few phone calls from her husband tonight.

She put her blouse and skirt back on and stuffed her bra and thong in her purse and carried her heels with her.

Going to Lem first, she kissed him fully on the mouth and said she hopes to see him again and to have a safe trip home. Then went to Reuben, kissing him fully on the mouth, and said she’ll see him in the morning in the lobby after check-out.

She turns to head for the door and takes one more look back at her two guys, still naked, drinking their bourbons, and left them with a smile as she left.

“Man, dawg! What the fuck are you doing with that honey?” asked Lem.

“It’s cool, bro. She and wimpy hubby trying to have another k*d and ain’t having any luck until I showed up. She’s knocked up for sure and just a matter of time before she realizes that.”

“How you know I didn’t knock her up just now, genius?”

“Relax man, I know I got this one, and time will only tell,” grinned Reuben.
I love she is a definite three hole slut!!!

5th Chapter of Wife’s Story…

Jaycee returned to her room after her time with Reuben and Lem, and she was feeling a bit dehydrated as she came through the door.

Grabbing a bottle of water, she sees the light on the telephone flashing indicating she has a message. Come to find out, she has 5 messages waiting for her and they were all from her husband.

“Jaycee, where the hell are you!” was the gist of the messages, and it was too late to call him back this evening, so she’ll just call him in the morning before she leaves.

Stripping naked, she climbs into bed, calls the front desk for a wakeup call, then lays back and starts to recount the past few days.

She’s not going to be the same woman when she returns home tomorrow, thanks to Reuben and Lem. How am I going to manage this predicament, Jaycee wondered and she eventually drifted off to a sound *******.

At 6 a.m., the phone rings with her wake-up call. She stirs to answer the phone and lays back down to work the cobwebs from her mind.

The combination of too much to ******* and sexual release seems to have caught up with her from the past couple of days, and she struggles to get out of bed.

She wants to catch a sunrise yoga session at the spa, so she hurries to get her yoga pants, sports bra, and sandals on and puts her wavy blonde hair in a scrunchy, and heads to the spa.

An hour of yoga revitalized her and she’s feeling much better especially after a couple of bottles of water. She gets back to her room and finishes packing, then to the shower.

She has about an hour until she’s meeting Reuben in the lobby and the drive home. As she’s climbing out the shower, there’s a knock at the door.

Hurrying to towel off, she grabs her robe, and puts her hair up in a towel, she goes to the door and looks through the peephole to see Lem on the other side.

Oh no, what does he want, Jaycee sighs. “Good morning, Lem. This is a surprise,” Jaycee says opening the door.

“Good morning, blondie. I just wanted to stop by and give these flowers to you and thank you for a wonderful evening. You’re quite the trooper, and Reuben is very lucky to have you in his life.”

That last part took Jaycee by surprise, “well, not sure I’m part of his life as we’re just maybe just friends for the most part, and co-workers by coincidence.”

“Reuben seems a bit more committed than that, but that’s him,” Lem said.

Besides holding a bouquet of flowers, Lem is wearing a tight-fitting t-shirt with “Army” emblazoned across his chiseled chest, black running shorts show-off his muscular legs and trim waist, and Jaycee feels that tingle in her pussy again.

“Lem would you like to come in while I finish getting ready? I have to meet Reuben in an hour to start the drive home.”

“Sure, if you don’t mind,” Lem replied.

“Please make yourself comfortable. There’s coffee and water, help yourself. It’s not as spacious as your suite, but it’s all the hospital budget can afford.” Laughed Jaycee.

“Its fine, Jaycee.”

Jaycee goes into the bathroom and unwraps her wet hair and turns on the hair dryer. As she’s concentrating on her hair, Lem appears in the mirror behind her.

“You know, I really like that blonde hair, Jaycee. And the rest of you is pretty damn nice too. Last night was some of the best fuckin I’ve had in a while.”

With that, Lem comes up behind Jaycee, reaches around her and unties her robe. He removes the robe from her shoulders and lets it drop to the floor, then starts to kiss her on the neck and back.

“Lem, I don’t think we have time for this,” Jaycee mildly protested, but Lem persisted and pressed his erect cock in his shorts against her ass and had her 34C tits in his hands pinching her nipples. Then his hand reaches down to her blonde trimmed pussy looking for her clitoris.

Finding it, he starts to rub and pinch it, getting an immediate response from Jaycee.

“Oh god, Lem.” She turns around and passionately kisses Lem and he responds in kind.

Jaycee grabs Lem’s t-shirt and pulls it over his head revealing his chiseled chest, and ripped abs. He towers over her at 6’ to her 5’3” body and she finds his nipple and sucks and nips at it.

Then she grabs the waistband of his shorts and pulls them down, and his think, uncut, 8” cock is standing at attention.

“Oh my, Lem. I really like your cock.” The foreskin was already pulling back showing the bulbous head and she kissed it, licked it, and took it into her mouth.

“Oh Baby, I can get used to this,” moaned Lem.

After a few minutes, Lem knew what he wanted next, and stood her up.

“Turn around and bend over the sink, you little slut.” Jaycee knew it was no use in saying anything to him about that term, so she stood up and turned around and bent over the sink as commanded.

“Damn, Baby, you got a great ass,” as Lem teases her pussy and ass with his cock. Jaycee was more than ready for Lem’s cock and he brought her up to her tiptoes and worked his fat cock into her pussy, and slowly started to rock back and forth until he was all the way in.

Jaycee looks in the mirror and is fascinated by the scene of Lem behind her, his hands on her waist. The contrast of their skin-on-skin contact was making her head swim.

“You like this black cock fuckin you, slut?” Lem demanded.

“Oh yes, yes. I love it.”

“Good, because I’m about to own this little white pussy of yours.”

As he picked up the pace, Jaycee was more than wet. She could feel her pussy juices flowing down her legs with each pump of Lem’s thrust.

Feeling he was close, Lem said, “Bitch, I’m about to cum up in you and breed you properly.”

Jaycee looks in the mirror at Lem and his eyes are closed and face taunt as he is about to cum. Just then he lets out a grunt after grunt as he releases his seed deep into Jaycee’s womb.

After he is finished, the two of them remain in this position until Lem’s cock slips out of her pussy trailing gobs of cum and pussy juice down her legs and on to the floor.

Lem kisses and caresses Jaycee’s back and pulls away to admire his work on her pussy and the mess flowing out of it.

“Baby think about me. I can give you some strong babies.”

Jaycee looked at him, “No doubt, Lem, but I just have to see how it all plays out with my husband.”

Lem grabs a towel and wipes his cock and balls dry, then cleans Jaycee’s pussy, ass, and legs, and wipes up the mess on the floor. Jaycee turns and gives Lem another kiss.

“We’ll just have to see where this all leads, Lem.”

“Ok, Baby. I’m only a phone call away. Don’t be a stranger.” With that, Lem got dressed, kissed her one more time and let himself out.

Jaycee’s mind was once again a whirlwind. “Jaycee, what are you doing? Are you crazy?” she chastises herself. The whole episode must have lasted 15 minutes, but now she had to hurry.

She would have liked to take another shower, but no time. She slipped into a thong, bra, t-shirt, casual skirt and flat sandals. Make up on and finished drying her hair, and she was ready to go.

As she’s leaving, she sees the phone, and remembers she missed those calls from her husband. Taking a minute, she calls his work number where he should be right now. His assistant puts her through to him, and he immediately demands to know why she didn’t return his calls last night.

“Mike, I had some last-minute meetings and then supper with people who are very important to the success of the hospital. I apologize and I’ll make it up to you when I get home. Love you.” Jaycee grabs her roller bag and Lem’s flowers and heads to the lobby and check out.

Making it to the lobby, she sees Reuben sitting in a chair finishing a coffee.

“Good morning, Reuben. Ready to go?”

“Mornin, Jaycee. You’re looking refreshed, but nothing new about that,” he grinned.

Smiling, Jaycee said, “Always with the sweet talk, Reuben.”

“Speaking of sweet,” Reuben said, “that was a nice time last night. Lem certainly appreciated the opportunity to get in on the game.”

“Well, I think he’s a contender for sure, Reuben,” Jaycee replied as she could still feel the moistness of her encounter with Lem just 30 minutes ago. Reuben eyes the bouquet of flowers Jaycee is holding.

“Where’d those come from?” he asked.

“Lem stopped by to say good-bye.”

Knowing his old Army buddy, Reuben said, “Bullshit. He came by to fuck you one more time, didn’t he?”

“Yes, we had a few intimate moments together,” Jaycee confided.

“That sly mofo,” Reuben said as he stroked his chin.

“Don’t be mad at him, Reuben. It should be me that’s mad at him, but I take full responsibility for being vulnerable with him.”

The memory of the short time she was with Lem got her tingling again, and she remembered she probably has some of Lem’s sperm still in her pussy. Then she thought, this will make a nice gift for my husband when I get home, she thinks coyly, and wondering how it will all play out.

“Let’s go, Reuben. I’ve got some making up to do with my husband.”

Reuben looks at her and says, “Yes you do, and it’s about time,” he says grinning.
Bring you a snack???

Chapter 6 of Wife’s Story

Reuben and Jaycee got on the road at a good time after rush hour and were making good progress hoping to be home in the early afternoon. Reuben and Lem certainly gave Jaycee a lot to reflect on; how will this affect her marriage, what about her pregnancy desires, and what happens if she is currently pregnant.

It’s been 3 weeks since Reuben first fucked her and he may not have gotten all the way out of her, like he promised he would, but left enough of his sperm in her to make her pregnant. What then? Her husband was a very understanding man and maybe she can spin a story that he’ll buy.

Next week they have to go to the fertility clinic for testing, and her husband was told he’d have to abstain from sex until their appointment so that he can provide a good sperm count from his specimen. In other words, he’s going to have to masturbate into a condom and provide that as his specimen.

“Reuben, you never told me you were in the Army,” Jaycee said.

“You never asked. It was the best time of my life, and the worst time,” Reuben replied.
Jaycee asked, “What happened then?”

“Well, Lem and I were in Korea at the time working at the Officer’s Club managing the kitchen and club activities. Lots of officers were bringing their wives with them for their time in country, but most of the officers were always on travel, leaving their wives to fend for themselves, so the wives formed a social club for support and met regularly at the club for events. We provided catering services, and sometimes a sympathetic ear,” Reuben reminisced with his now famous grin.

“Lem and me had a reputation with the ladies, but we tried to be discrete, though there were rumors around the base that were banging the officer’s wives regularly. That really wasn’t the case, but there were a few.”

“Did you get caught and they punished you?” Jaycee asked.

“Yeah. I got caught, but Lem never did, so he got to go all the way to retirement, fucking the O’s wives as he went. But me, I fucked up. This colonel’s wife came into the club one afternoon after playing golf with her golf girls, and they started drinking after being in the hot sun all afternoon. Didn’t take long before they were almost done-in, so we called them cabs to go home in, except the colonel’s wife. She insisted staying there until her husband arrived to take her home. I wanted to get her out of the club, so I walked her to her car to wait for her husband. She said get in the car, and then she says, “soldier come in and sit with me.”

I obliged and got in the driver’s side, and she says to me, I know what you been doing with some of the wives.” Jaycee says, “Oh my, Reuben, I don’t think this is going end nicely for you.”

Reuben laughed and said, “Well, no, but not before that bitch took my cock in her mouth and started sucking me. She wasn’t too bad looking for an older bitch and she was working my cock real good. Just as I’m ready to nut, the fuckin MPs show up and knock on the window just as the colonel’s wife had my nut all over her face. Well, back in those days, black guys messing with white women was still frowned upon, especially an enlisted soldier with a colonel’s wife. The MPs take me in and charge me with sodomy and a few other things that looked good for the court martial. However, the colonel’s wife refused to press charges, and the colonel himself saw to it that I was gone back to the states the next day. I sat at Ft. Bragg for a month and then they gave me my discharge papers, and so here I am.”

“Wow Reuben, that’s quite a story. How do you get into so much trouble with women,” Jaycee smiled?

“Trouble just follows me around I guess,” Reuben grinned back at her.

“And there’s the story of you and Lem with some captain’s wife?” Reuben laughs out loud, “Yeah, another story for another time,” he said as he winked at Jaycee.

“So, what do you have planned for hubby tonight? You mentioned you had some making up to do?” Reuben asked.

“Yeah, not sure yet. We can’t have sex until after the fertility clinic visit, but we’ll have to do something to improvise; I can’t wait that long,” Jaycee hinted.

“Well, Baby you know I’m there for you if you need some lovin,” Reuben said.

“Thank you, Reuben. Between you and now Lem, I should have my bases covered,” she laughed.

“You want to stop somewhere before we get back to the hospital? We can go to my place for a quick stop,” offered Reuben.

“No, no, Reuben. Not today but thank you.”

“Offer always on the table, Baby,” Reuben grinned.

They finally pulled into the hospital parking garage to get Jaycee’s car. Reuben helped put her suitcase in the trunk and then gave her a big hug and kiss. Jaycee returned the embrace and kiss and said she’ll see him next week since she’s taking tomorrow off from work.

“By Baby, good luck with hubby,” and he drove off. Jaycee suddenly felt alone, and a bit torn on what to do or say to her husband when he gets home from work in a little while.

She drives out of the garage towards their home which is only a few minutes away. As she’s pulling into the driveway, her husband’s truck is there. Their ******* won’t be home from school for at least another two hours, so she parks and retrieves her suitcase, and goes in.

Her husband Mike is sitting at the kitchen table reading the paper when she comes in and he gets up to give her a kiss and hug welcome home.

“How was you ride, Hon,” Mike asked?

“It was fine, just glad to be home.”

“Who did you ride with?”

“Guy named Reuben. He’s the cafeteria manager. Nice guy, I don’t think I’ve mentioned him before.”

Mike eyed her for a bit, then said, “Hey, we have a couple of hours until Tiff gets home, wanna fool around?” he said with a smile on his face.

“I thought you had to abstain for this coming week?” Jaycee said.

“Well, that doesn’t mean you have to abstain, honey. Let’s go upstairs and let me show you what I mean.” Jaycee tingled a bit in her pussy as the moment of truth was close at hand.

She followed him up to their bedroom, he pulled her close and kissed her and started to disrobe her leaving only her thong on. “What do you have in mind, sexy?” she asked him.

“I just thought some eating you out and making you cum might be nice. I enjoy doing that for you, as you recall,” he smiled.

“Lay back on the bed and let me do my magic,” he whispered.

Jaycee laid back on the bed, removing her sandals as she did so. Mike, still fully clothed, reached for her thong and pulled them off, but stops and examines her pussy. The pussy hair was matted and stiff. Her pussy lips were swollen more than normal and inside her thong there was a discharge of some kind.

“Sweetheart, are you ok? Are you having some female issues going on?” Mike asked.

With her mind racing, she says, “Yes. Female issues, but nothing to be alarmed about. Just happens occasionally and I’m fine. It’s probably related to starting my period, so maybe you should hurry and work your magic,” she winked.

“Ok, wow, that’s a lot of discharge, but let’s give it a try.” Mike runs his fingers around her pussy, rubbing her sensitive clit.

The added moistness really has added to her stimulation while he is kissing her mouth, neck, and breasts.

“Mike, go down on me, please!” Jaycee urges.

Mike moves down and tries a taste of her moistness. “Ok, not bad, kind of sweet and salty,” he thinks to himself and she’s really turned on by it.

Wow, she must have really missed me if she’s this worked up. Mike goes all in with his tongue probing her cunt as far as he can get his tongue in her and lapping up the seeping juices of his wife’s cunt.

Suddenly, Jaycee arches back and groans sending forth a fountain of pussy juice all over Mike’s face and down the front of his shirt.

“Jaycee, the bed! You’re going to ruin the bed!” Mike jumps up looking for a towel.

While he’s doing that, Jaycee commences to masturbating herself and continues to bring herself to climax after climax. Mike just watches in awe of his wife.

He’s never seen this in her before, and he thinks to himself, she should go out of town more often if it gets her this horny!

Mike lies down next to his wife as she remains quivering from the last remnants of her orgasms. Holding her close, he strokes her blonde hair and she turns to hold him too.

Mike looks at the mess she made and can only think they’ll have to get a new comforter and sheets soon.

“Honey, are you ok? That’s the first time I saw you that intense. I liked it and only wish I can make love now to you.”

“Doctor’s orders, Mike,” said a panting Jaycee. “I need to shower off now. Let me do that and I’ll meet you downstairs. Tiff should be home soon, and we can get supper going.

In the shower, Jaycee is thinking about what just happened. The mess that was there when Mike pulled down her thong was obviously because of fucking Lem this morning, and Mike not knowing any better, lapped it all up eagerly.

She really enjoyed what Mike was doing to her and she starts to wonder, wow, the best of both worlds; a loving husband at home that tends to her needs and

2 strong black men that have turned her into a sexual machine.

Then it occurred to her about next week’s fertility clinic visit. What will they find out? A pit settled in her stomach and she felt nauseous and she must sit down in the shower for a moment to collect herself.

“What was that all about, Jaycee?” she asked herself. She felt better after that wave passed and finished up her shower, dried off, and put on a tank top and some running shorts.

When she goes downstairs, Mike is looking at the bouquet of flowers that she brought in.

“A gift from the conference?” Mike asked.

“Yes, indeed they were, and I thought we could use some cut flowers around the house anyway,” she lied.

“They must ask a lot of your time at these conferences you go to, and well into the night it seems,” Mike said.

“Well, they are not meant to be vacations, and we have to be available to potential benefactors that may help the hospital,” Jaycee said.

“Why did they send this Reuben guy up with you, and why not one of the administrators?”

Jaycee responded, “because the hospital wanted to show our diversity, and all of the administrators are old white guys.”

“Well, I’m sure Reuben liked having you as his travelling companion,” quipped Mike.

“He’s a nice guy, one of the senior managers in the hospital, and good company,” said Jaycee as she thought of Reuben fucking her that first time.

The weekend came and went leading to the work week. Jaycee had to go in that week until Wednesday, then her and Mike were leaving to Raleigh for their appointment while their ******* would stay with friends. At her desk, Jaycee takes a phone call, and it was Reuben calling from his office.

“Hey Jaycee, what’s up?” asked Reuben.

“Nothing really, just getting things in order before we leave for Raleigh.”

“How was your make up time with hubby when you got home last week?” Reuben asked.

“It was very nice, and, um, I think you would approve,” Jaycee said turning red.

“Really? Tell me,” Reuben presses. She tells him of the time her husband discovers her messy pussy and thong and his enjoying her tasty cunt.

“Did you tell him where it came from?” Reuben asked, getting aroused.

“Just told him it was probably a female issue, which wasn’t too far from the truth, since this female has an issue with you and Lem,” Jaycee teased.
Reuben laughed out loud, “Girl, you’re crazy! When do you want to go out sometime?” he asked.

“Nothing this week Reuben. Maybe another time after we get back, or maybe grab some lunch together,” Jaycee offered.

“Yeah, I was thinking about grabbing something else, but lunch is a start,” grinned Reuben.

“Ok, I’ll let you go, but don’t be a stranger. My office isn’t that far from yours,” he said.

“I know. Just trying to be discrete is all,” she said.

“Well, you know me and my story, discretion is not my strong suit,” Reuben laughed.

They said their good-byes and hung up. Reuben is so much fun compared to hubby and the home life. He’s always positive and attentive to me. I wonder if he’ll be that way when I’m pregnant.
I'd love to fill her for you to lick clean!!!

Chapter 7 of Wife’s Story

Wednesday was here already which meant it was time for the drive to Raleigh and tomorrow morning’s appointment at the fertility clinic. Jaycee was finishing packing while Mike took their ******* to school.

Jaycee wasn’t feeling her best and she’s wondering if it has anything to do with her late period; she should have started by now, but there was only a little spotting. This was making her a bit nervous and wasn’t contributing to her overall wellness.

It’s been over 5 weeks since Reuben had fucked her at the management retreat, and she is very concerned by now. It’s too soon to consider Lem as the *******. However, she and her husband did have sex just before she left for the retreat, and maybe that time hubby’s boys stepped up and did their job, and it’s only a coincidence that Reuben fucked her afterwards, she was hoping.

Jaycee and hubby finished packing the car and started their drive to Raleigh. Not much was said as Jaycee was feeling a little car sick. That’s unusual, Jaycee thought.

Jaycee asked Mike to stop at a rest stop so that she could stretch her legs and use the ladies room. Once in the lady’s room, Jaycee checked herself one more time, and nothing.

Well, this is it Jaycee. Play stupid games, get stupid prizes, she rued to herself. Getting back into the car, Mike asked Jaycee if she was alright and that she’s looking a little pale.

“I’ll be fine. Just nervous to hear what the doctors have to say about our problem having another c****d,” Jaycee said.

“Don’t worry honey. It’ll be ok and we’ll figure something out. If it’s me that has the issue, I’ll find you a surrogate!” chuckled Mike.

“Oh, Mike. Are you in for a big surprise,” Jaycee wanted to say.

Arriving at the hotel close to the clinic, they checked in and unpacked, found a place for supper, and returned to their room for a quiet evening. Jaycee was feeling a bit better and was sitting on the sofa in their room while Mike watched TV.

She was reading a book, or was pretending to read a book, as her mind was thinking about Reuben, and the possibility of carrying his c****d.
He’s got a few ******* already, but he says he doesn’t see them. Would he do the same with this one? Jaycee subconsciously rubs her still-flat belly and feels a tear welling up in her eye.

She gets up to go to the bathroom to grab a tissue and looks at herself in the mirror and asks herself, “What am I going to say to Mike?”

In the morning, they make the short drive to the clinic and get checked in. They are escorted back to one of the exam rooms by a nurse that gives Mike a condom and a pair of gloves to Jaycee.

“Now Mr. and Mrs. Sanders, you have the option of staying here together and produce the specimen, or Mrs. Sanders, you can give your husband some privacy and let him produce the specimen alone,” the nurse said.

Mike says, “I’d like to have my wife help me with this,” looking at Jaycee with a smile on his face.

Jaycee almost burst out laughing but caught herself. “That’ll be fine. Mrs. Sanders, I need you to put these gloves on while you are assisting your husband with his specimen. As soon as you have collected the sperm, you’re to pull it off his penis, tie the end off, and keep it under your arm so it doesn’t get to room temperature. Press the attendant call button here on the wall, and one of the nurses will come and retrieve it from you.”

The nurse left the two of them in the exam room and Jaycee turns to Mike, “Please drop your pants, sir in order to expose your penis,” a smiling Jaycee said.
Mike laughing, follows her orders and slips out of his pants and underwear and lays back on the exam table. Jaycee examines Mike’s semi-erect white cock with hidden disappointment.

“He’s certainly not in the same league with Reuben or Lem,” Jaycee laments to herself. Putting on the gloves, she opens the condom wrapper and places the condom on Mike’s manhood which is getting more erect by the second.

“That’s a good boy,” Jaycee teases and pats the head of Mike’s cock.

“Honey, it’s been over a week. I’m probably going to be done in 30 seconds,” Mike urged.

Nothing new there, Jaycee thought. She starts to stroke her husband like they were back in college, which was the only thing she allowed herself to do in those days.

After a couple of minutes, Mike’s breathing is getting quicker and he’s getting close to making his contribution to fertility science. Jaycee picks up the pace and brings her husband to a very loud “oh fuck” from him and he ejaculates into the condom. He’s all over the table like he’s being electrocuted.

“Geez hon, act like you’ve cum before,” Jaycee laughs.

Jaycee pulls the condom from Mike’s cock, ties the end off and calls for the attendant to retrieve the specimen. Mike is laying back on the table, heart racing and catching his breath.

“Damn Jaycee, you are the queen of hand jobs,” Mike gasps.

“Why thank you. Now that your abstention has expired, maybe we can get back to a normal sex life,” Jaycee smiles.

There’s some more ******* work for both as well as urine samples. They’re instructed to come back after lunch to meet the doctor and go over their results. They find a deli next to the clinic and have some lunch and talked about what the doctor might say.

“You know, the doctor may say something about that tighty-whitey underwear you have on as a factor,” Jaycee said after taking a ******* of her soda.

“Oh, and how do you know that?” Mike asked.

“I read it in Cosmo, I think,” she said.

“Well, I can’t imagine that being a factor,” Mike then paused. “If the doctor says I have to make some lifestyle changes like ******* less, wear boxer shorts, etc. I’ll do it for us.”

“I know you will, and I would make adjustments too if I was having the issues,” Jaycee offered.

Back at the clinic, Jaycee and Mike are in the doctor’s office waiting on his arrival. After a few minutes, Dr. Kenneth Jones walks in.

Dr. Jones looked to be in his early 50’s and as one of the few African-American fertility experts, he was a renowned figure in the community. He was very good looking with his bald head, close cropped beard and piercing greenish eyes that Jaycee couldn’t stop looking at.

“Mr. and Mrs. Sanders, glad to meet you. Now, let’s see what the lab has to say about your results.” Dr. Jones studied the folders for a few minutes, and then sits back in his chair, stroking his chin. “Folks, I don’t see any problems here.

Mike, your sperm count was average and at a level that should be sufficient for conception. As for you, Jaycee, you appear to be already in the very early stages of pregnancy.”

Mike couldn’t contain himself and he gets up to shake the doctor’s hand and then hug Jaycee. “How much of a coincidence is this!” Mike laughs.
Jaycee feels like a piano fell on top of her; what she was dreading is now reality.

“That’s great news, doctor and I hope we didn’t waste your time,” Jaycee said mustering a smile.

“Mrs. Sanders, I’d like you to come in tomorrow for a quick exam just to make sure your early stages are on track and do some more ******* work in case you have any deficiencies we need to address. Of course, when you get back home, you contact your OB/GYN immediately,” Dr. Jones said.

“Yes, that sounds good,” Jaycee said.

“Great! Stop by the reception desk and get on my calendar for tomorrow. It was a pleasure meeting you and congratulations!” Dr. Jones offered.
With that, Jaycee and Mike get up, then Jaycee turns to Dr. Jones. “Dr., can I have a minute of your time without my husband here?”

“Sure thing, I have a few minutes before my next appointment,” Dr. Jones said.

“Honey, please wait for me in the lobby. I just have a female-related question for the Dr.,” Jaycee says to her husband.

“Ok, sure. See you in a few minutes,” Mike replied.

After Mike leaves, Dr. Jones invites Jaycee back to her seat. Dr. Jones enjoyed his profession and he enjoyed bringing good news to couples, or how to help them attain the family they’ve wanted.

He also enjoyed the benefit of getting to know the attractive ladies that come to him to seek advice, especially those ladies that are frustrated by having a husband that is less than potent and even less adept in the bedroom.

Eying Jaycee’s wavy long blonde hair, blouse and casual skirt that shows off her 34C breasts and toned, tanned legs in heeled sandals, Dr. Jones was very interested in helping this very appealing white wife with what was bothering her.

“What can I help you with, Mrs. Sanders?” Dr. Jones asked with his piercing greenish eyes. Jaycee had a quick flash of warmth come over her but quickly recovers.

“Dr., I have a concern that my husband may not be the *******,” she flatly states.

Dr. Jones’ eyes grow wide with the revelation by Jaycee.

“Go on, Mrs. Sanders,” the Dr. implored.

“Please, call me Jaycee. I had sex with a black co-worker a few weeks ago, and a few times after that with another black man that I came to be acquainted with. I had sex with my husband just before I had sex with this black gentleman, and I am just hoping the b**y is white and not black,” Jaycee says as a tear runs down her face.

“Jaycee, what led you to have unprotected sex with these men in the first place?” Dr. Jones inquired.

“I was being naïve and stupid. The first time I asked him to pullout before he came because he refused to wear a condom, but I don’t think he pulled out in time. Mike and I have been trying for a couple of years to have another c***d, and I thought maybe it was me having the problem. Well, now we know,” Jaycee bows her head and starts to cry.

Dr. Jones studied Jaycee for a moment and gave her a tissue to use. He could see why the brothas couldn’t resist this fine white woman, and now she’s probably going to have a black baby, he smiled to himself.

“Jaycee, thank you for confiding to me with your predicament. If it’s any consolation, I’m pleased that you’re bringing another life into this world. There are times like these, some women seek to solve this issue through an abortion, and I do not agree with that option at all,” Dr. Jones lied.

“Come see me tomorrow, and I’ll check a few things out. Everything is going to be ok. You and your husband are going to have to have a chat eventually, but he seems like a nice guy, and I’m sure he will be very supportive,” Dr. Jones offered.

Gathering herself, Jaycee rose from her chair, thanked the doctor, giving him one more look over her shoulder, smiled then left. Dr. Jones is starting to mull his options when he examines Jaycee tomorrow.

Jaycee and her husband meet back up in the lobby. They were hoping to be back home tomorrow, but with Jaycee’s appointment with Dr. Jones, that will have to wait until Saturday. Mike was very elated with the wonderful news.

Not only is he not impotent, Jaycee is pregnant with their next c***d! Jaycee was actually feeling ok, now that she talked to Dr. Jones; it felt good to get elephant in the room off her chest and she was looking forward to her visit with Dr. Jones tomorrow.

She then considered, should she give Reuben a call? He seemed so sure of what he did, or should I wait, or not say anything at all? The b**y may not even be his, she mulled.

Another quiet evening back in their hotel room seemed to be the plan, but Mike had other ideas. When they got settled in the room, Mike made his play for some sex.

“Come on Jaycee, let’s get reacquainted,” Mike whispers in her ear over her shoulder.

“Mike, it’s only been a week for goodness sake,” Jaycee smiled, but it’s been a week for her since Lem fucked her the last time, and the thought of that gave her that tingle between her legs. Mike will have to do, and she turns around in his arms and kisses him, and she starts to undress herself.

Laying back on the bed, Mike joins her, and he begins his usual routine of kissing her nipples, mashing her breasts, and then finding her pussy with his mouth and fingers. This time felt different though. She quickly became very aroused, and her pussy was already convulsing with signs of squirting her pussy juices into Mike’s face.

“Jaycee, you are so wet right now. I love it!” Mike said.

“Fuck me Mike. Now!”
Taken a bit aback from Jaycee’s aggressive voice, he moves up and she grabs his hard cock and guides it in as she readies for his usual minute or two of fucking missionary style until he cums. This time, she’s taking charge.

“Get on your back, Mike,” Jaycee commands.

Mike, not sure about this routine change, does what he’s told, and gets on his back. Jaycee climbs on top, guides his white cock into her pussy and starts to rock back and forth in her best cowgirl position.

She guides his hands to grab her ass and offers her tits to his mouth and teeth. Mike, getting the idea, joins her bucking, matching her rhythm.

Jaycee’s pussy explodes with her own cum and floods Mike’s crotch area and the juice flows down on to the bed covers. Mike can’t believe the sensation of this position, and where the hell did she come up with this idea.

No matter, Mike neared his own orgasm and he let go like never before. Jaycee feeling Mike cum in her had to admit, he did a great job in this position.

Maybe I need to take more charge of these things, smiled Jaycee, and she dismounted a wore out Mike.

“Jaycee, what the hell was that?” Mike gasped. “Just thought a nice change of pace would spice things up, honey,” she cooed to Mike.

The next day, Mike decides to hang back at the hotel while Jaycee runs to the clinic for her appointment with Dr. Jones. Wearing yoga pants, running shoes, sports bra with a t-shirt, Jaycee is looking the cheerleader and drum majorette from her high school and college days. Yoga on a routine basis helps and she’s taken up running; she’s a very fit, attractive 34-year-old woman.

Arriving at the clinic, she’s shown to the lab for more ******* work, and then to Dr. Jones’ office. The nurse gives her a gown to put on and when she’s ready, to sit back on the exam table, and eventually will have to put her feet and legs into the stirrups for Dr. Jones’ exam.

Jaycee is sitting on the table looking at all of the doctor’s awards and diplomas. My, what an accomplished man he is, she thinks. Then Dr. Kenneth Jones enters.

“Good morning, Jaycee! So good to see you, and how are you feeling this morning?”

“I’m doing good, Dr.” replies Jaycee. Dr. Jones puts his folder on his desk and wheels his chair towards Jaycee who’s waiting on the table.

Dr. Jones asks Jaycee to sit-up so he could listen to her heart, then telling her to take deep breaths. He places his stethoscope under her gown to her chest, satisfied, he puts the stethoscope back in his lab coat pocket.

“Jaycee, I am going to examine your breasts for any abnormalities. Is that ok?,” he asks.

“Yes, that will be fine,” and Dr. Jones lifts the front of her gown exposing her 34C breasts. “These are perfect,” Dr. Jones thinks to himself. He now asks her to lay back and place her feet into the stirrups.

He extends the stirrups and tells Jaycee to place her feet in them. Jaycee complies and starts to feel vulnerable suddenly as the Dr. starts his examination. Dr. Jones really likes what he sees; a blonde haired, trimmed pussy that has obviously been claimed by black cock and a black b**y growing inside.

He parts the labia to peer inside the vagina with his fingers. “Jaycee, do you feel anything besides my fingers in you,” asks Dr. Jones.

“No, doctor but it does feel fine what you are doing,” replies Jaycee.

“Excellent,” the Dr. says. He looks at her anus and asks her if she’s had anal sex recently, and Jaycee replies,

“Yes, a couple of times over the last few weeks.”

“And was that with your black gentlemen?”

“Yes, doctor. It really was my first time for that type of thing,” Jaycee says.

Dr. Jones moves his fingers from her vagina to her anus and admires the presentation of both orifices that have so accommodated black men.

“Jaycee were these black men well-endowed in size of their cocks?” asked the Dr. Jaycee, not sure where this was going said yes, they were, very well endowed.

Then Dr. Jones says, “As endowed as this?” Jaycee sits up to see Dr. Jones with his scrubs pants down and his black cock out.

It was as big as Reubens, but the head was more pointed and not as big. He had amazingly large ball sacs that hung down, and Jaycee looks at him and says,

“My doctor, what are you going to do next?”

Dr. Jones smiles and says, “Since you are now a black cock slut, I’m entitled to claim your pussy too,” and he pushes the head of his cock into her pussy which was already lubricated from his examination.

Jaycee is helpless at this point as the Dr. ravishes her pussy while her legs and feet are in the stirrups, but she is not fighting back.

Sensing her submission, Dr. Jones increases his thrusts into her. “Jaycee, you are quite welcoming to black cock, and that’s good,” then he withdraws from her pussy for a second. Dr. Jones reaches to his desk and locates a tube of KY jelly, squirts some on his 10 inches of black cock and applies some to Jaycees ass and works his cock into her now well-lubed anus.

“Oh Dr., please go slow. I am still so sore there,” Jaycee pleads, but that only encourages the doctor to be more forceful. He is plowing fully into her once virgin ass and Jaycee is grunting with each thrust.

“Jaycee, you are about to be my bitch,” as Dr. Jones lets out one final grunt as he cums in her ass. He withdraws still cumming and coats her ass with more cum as her ass leaks cum. The Dr. sits back in his chair looking at her ass and pussy and the mess gathering at the base of the exam table.

“Jaycee, I expect you to stay in touch with me, and if you ever are in this area again, I expect you to contact me and make an appointment,” Dr. Jones says.
Jaycee lays there taking all that has occurred in and says, “Yes Dr. Will that be all?”

Dr. Jones says yes and “you may clean yourself up and get dressed. I think we are done here. Thank you for coming in, Jaycee. I hope to see you again soon.”
With that, Dr. Jones pulls his scrub pants up, throws away his gloves and leaves the room.

“What the hell?” Jaycee asked.

Well, at least the anal thing is a bit easier. What is it with these black guys and their anal fixation?

Sliding off the exam table, Jaycee grabs some tissues and cleans herself up, slips out of the gown and gets dressed. Still feeling the doctor’s ass fucking, she feels she’s walking a bit funny as she makes her way to the reception desk.

“Oh, there’s no charge for today’s visit,” says the nurse at the front desk. “Today’s exam was a courtesy of Dr. Jones and if there is anything from your lab results, he’ll be in touch with you.”

Before Jaycee leaves the doctor’s office, she asks to use the phone and calls Reuben’s office phone. Reuben answers and Jaycee says, “Reuben, I’m pregnant.”

Silence on the line, then Reuben says, “Baby, that’s wonderful. I knew it! Come back home and we’ll talk about it. I want to see you again real soon, ok?”

“Reuben, I want to see you again too, but there’s something I have to tell you. It’s about this doctor I just saw.”
I'd love it in her ass!!!!

Chapter 9 of Wife’s Story

It was not a good week for Jaycee and Mike. After Mike had seen Jaycee’s office, he retrieved her book and walked back to the ER where she was being prepared to be moved to a room for her stay that evening.

Mike had mixed emotions about how to confront Jaycee and her now obvious fucking around on him. “How long has this been going on? Was it because we weren’t able to have a b**y so she went out and found somebody who could?” Mike was asking himself.

He walked alongside the wheelchair that Jaycee was in as a nurse’s aide pushed her down the hallway to her room. Once inside, Jaycee was able to get into the bed on her own power. Mike wasn’t angry, just sad than he let on to be. After losing the baby, now this too?

“Jaycee, do you care to explain what’s been going on with another man?” Mike asked. Jaycee had no defense and there was no use in trying to spin a lie and make things worse.

She started to tell Mike about the first time with Reuben at Wrightsville Beach, when Reuben knocks on the door holding some flowers.

“Excuse me, folks. I heard Jaycee had an accident and I turned around and came back to check on you, and brought you these,” Reuben said placing the vase and flowers on the bed side table.

“Thank you, Reuben. That is very sweet of you. Reuben, this is my husband Mike. Mike, this is Reuben from work,” Jaycee said introducing them.

Reuben was the first to move and walked over to where Mike was standing and offered his hand to him. “Mike, how you doing, man? Good to finally meet you,” Reuben said being sincere.

Reuben stood a good head above Mike and out-weighed him by about 60 lbs. Reuben sensed a little apprehension from Mike, so Rueben said, “I’m sorry to have heard of Jaycee’s accident. We’ve become close the past few weeks with our traveling. She’s an awesome little lady,” Reuben grinned at Mike and looked over at Jaycee who was staring at Reuben like he lost his mind.

Mike picked up on what Reuben said, and by Jaycee’s reaction, Mike asks, “Are you the one fucking my wife?!”

“Whoa, man, chill,” Reuben coolly says.

“Mike! This is not the place for this. Not right now. Reuben, thank you for the flowers and I’ll see you soon, but Mike and I have some talking to do,” Jaycee said looking at Reuben.

“Ok, I gotcha. Catch you later, Jaycee. Mike man, I’d like to talk to you mano a mano sometime, dig?” Reuben said. Leaving, he goes to Jaycee’s bedside, gives her a kiss and tells her to get well. With another look at Mike, Reuben leaves the room.

“Mike, can we talk about this tomorrow? I’m really tired and I don’t want to fight with you tonight. Go home and bring Tiff home, and tell her mommy is alright and I’ll be home tomorrow.”

Mike gets up to leave and walks straight to the door without saying another thing to Jaycee. Jaycee reaches for a tissue and the tears come. “How did I get so stupid, in such a short amount of time,” Jaycee begins to sob.

After Jaycee was discharged from the hospital, Dr. Saad recommended she take another day to rest before returning to work. Mike left work early to bring Jaycee home, and once home, Jaycee decided to stay downstairs in the family room to watch TV; she didn’t feel like spending any more time in bed after the last 24 hours.

Mike finally sits next to her on the sofa and asks, “Can we talk now?”

“Yes Mike. Reuben and I had sex when we were at the retreat in Wrightsville Beach. Totally unplanned. I had a bit too much wine, and well, I was curious about having sex with a black man. You know those videos we watched a while back? That kind of interested me and I guess I reasoned the opportunity and experience was there.

I asked Reuben to wear a condom, but he refused. He did promise to pull out before he came, but I think he didn’t pull out in time. I’m pretty sure he’s the one that caused me to be pregnant in the first place.”

Jaycee went on, “Reuben came into my office the other day, and we had sex on my desk. I’m sure the evidence was quite obvious when you went in there.”

“Did you ******* with him when you went to the last conference too?” Mike asked.

“We didn’t ******* together, but yes, we did have sex,” Jaycee said looking down at the floor.

“And you knew you were pregnant all along with him?”

“Reuben was sure of it. I wasn’t so sure. I was just hoping it was a coincidence that you and I had sex before I left for the retreat, and I was pregnant with our b**y, not Reuben’s.”

Mike gets up to walk to the kitchen, opens the refrigerator and grabs a beer, and comes back out to the family room.

“Did you like having sex with him, Jaycee?” Mike asked.

“Mike, I would be lying to you if I said that I didn’t enjoy the sex. He is phenomenal and his penis reached me in areas that have never been reached before,” Jaycee tells Mike.

Mike can’t believe his wife is talking like this, but something is going on too. He feels his cock stir as she is describing fucking Reuben. He felt that same arousal he got when Jaycee and he watched those interracial porn tapes.
I
t certainly got her aroused, Mike thought and it made us both horny as hell. After Jaycee finished telling Mike about Reuben, Mike said, “Jaycee, I know I might be a little deficient in some ways. You’re a beautiful woman, and the sexiest woman I’ve ever known and I love you for being my wife. Maybe experiencing sex outside of our marriage, may be good for our marriage?” Mike asks.

Jaycee looks at Mike in somewhat disbelief, then says, “Are you saying you may be ok with what has happened between Reuben and me?”

“Honey, I think it’s kind of sexy actually. It’s like I have my own little porn star right here!” chuckled Mike.

Mike gets up and comes to Jaycee and they hug and kiss. “Mike, I’ll always be your wife. That’s my vow and if you ever feel like we’re coming apart, please let me know. Thank you for the freedom to explore. You’ll like Reuben. He’s a big teddy bear and I feel safe with him. If you became friends with him, it would make this crazy arrangement tolerable,” smiled Jaycee.

“I’ll give a go, hon. It was nice that he stopped by with the flowers last night. Shows me he cares, but I just have one issue that we need to discuss before we go forward. What about pregnancy? Do you still want to try?” Mike asked.

“Yes, I want to keep trying to have a b**y,” she said.

“But, what if it’s not from me? What if it’s a black man’s b**y?” Mike said wondering if this is going too far.

“Mike, I don’t know at this point, and I think we’re getting ahead of ourselves.”

“Ok honey. Can I get you anything from the kitchen?” Mike asks

Things were returning to normal after the last couple of days. Mike and Jaycee were actually enjoying each other’s company, and even Mike’s golly-gee outlook on things warmed Jaycee’s heart and was kind of endearing she thought.

Dr. Saad told Jaycee she should be able to resume intercourse without any complications from the miscarriage. Mike and Jaycee found a renewed lust between themselves with the burden of trying to have another c***d lifted, they enjoyed their sex together.

Jaycee thought that if Mike couldn’t give her a b**y, she’s sure Reuben can deliver, or even Lem. She imagined Lem taking her and giving her strong b****s like he promised, but she had no idea if she would see him again any time soon.

Friday morning, Jaycee was at her desk. Fortunately, her desk and drawer had air-dried enough and opening some windows and air freshener helped alleviate the musky smell of sex that lingered in the air from her and Reuben’s tryst. Jaycee’s phone rings and its Reuben.

“Hey Baby, how you feelin? I’m really sorry about the miscarriage. I hope you’ll try again when you’re able.”

“Much better and almost 100%,” she tells Reuben.

“Hey, I’m still having that get together at my place tomorrow afternoon, remember? You and hubby up for it?”

“I think we are, Reuben. Can I bring anything?” Jaycee asks.

“Well, if you want something special to ******* like your wine, you can bring that. I’ll have plenty of beer and other hard liquors with lots to eat. Bring your swimsuit for the hot tub, or not bring it at all,” laughed Reuben.

“We’ll see. Good-bye Reuben. See you tomorrow.”

Saturday afternoon was a glorious North Carolina Indian summer kind of day. Reuben picked a great day for a gathering of friends, neighbors and the few relatives that lived close by. When Mike and Jaycee pull up to Reuben’s house, there were numerous cars in the driveway, and Jaycee was wondering if they were too late.

Jaycee gets out of the car and grabs her bottle of chardonnay and heads for the house. Jaycee’s 120 lb., 5’3” body was nicely wrapped in an off-the-shoulder sundress and complemented with a pair of wedge heel sandals that helped to accentuate her toned legs and show off her perfect feet and polished toes.

No need to wear a bra with this dress and she has been comfortable going panty-less, especially the cool feeling of her recently smooth-shaven pussy. Mike was pleasantly positive about her decision to shave herself, and she thought Reuben would certainly approve next time they were together.

Jaycee’s wavy blonde hair fell past her shoulders as a light breeze came along. She was feeling pretty good considering what the past week brought.

Going to the door, Mike rings the doorbell and they hear music coming from the backyard, so they go around to the fence gate and let themselves in. Once they enter, they see Reuben at the smoker tending to the pig.

He’s wearing an apron, that covers his shorts and tank top. He’s got a beer in one hand and grilling fork in the other, appraising the doneness of the pig, then he sees Mike and Jaycee approaching. Grinning at them both, he yells, “Welcome” over the beat of the music.

Putting the cover back on the smoker, Reuben comes over and gives Jaycee a hug and kiss and shakes Mike’s hand. “Glad you two were able to make it. Just about everyone is here that said they’ll be here, so let me introduce you around.”

Reuben goes up to a group of five black men who are in a debate about somebody they know. “Yo, this here is Jaycee and her hubby Mike. Jaycee and I work together and we’re pretty close, dig?” Reuben says grinning.

The five men are cousins of Reuben that live in the area and exchange greetings with Mike and Jaycee. As they move on to meet Reuben’s other guests, the men watch Jaycee walking away and are appreciative that their cousin Reuben invited such a fine-looking white honey like that to come.

“Derrick, this is Jaycee and her hubby Mike. Jaycee and I work together at the hospital.”

“Nice to meet you two,” said Reuben’s cousin Derrick.

“Derrick and his family live in Wilmington, so I don’t see him as much,” Reuben said.

“Jaycee, you look familiar. Have we met?” Jaycee was thinking the same thing, and now she remembers; it was at the hotel in Raleigh. He was there with his blonde wife and two k**s.

“Wasn’t it in Raleigh the week before last at the hotel?” Jaycee offered.

“Oh yeah. The gym and then the restaurant,” Derrick now remembering the fine white honey he was admiring then.

“Where’s your family, Derrick?” Jaycee asked.

“Wife had other stuff to do with the k**s, so it’s just me chillin with my cous.” Derrick was eying Jaycee quite intently, appreciating this very attractive white woman.

“We’ll talk more, Derrick, later on,” as Reuben continues introducing Mike and Jaycee around. Jaycee observes that her and Mike are the only white people there and she asks Reuben if anybody from the hospital is coming. “Yeah, Tina and her hubby are inside the house.”

“Ok, we’ll go in and say hi to Tina then,” Jaycee says, as her and Mike head for the house.

Entering the house more people are milling around, some are watching college football on the big screen TV or just chatting in the kitchen. They stop their conversation as Jaycee and Mike enter through the back door.

“Hello!” Jaycee says to everyone. “S’up you two?” one of the men in the group asks.

“We’re Jaycee and Mike. Friends of Reuben’s,” as they continue through, Jaycee sees Tina with her husband in the corner, by themselves.

“Hi Tina. This is my husband Mike.”

“Hi Jaycee. Glad you made and I hope you’re feeling better. This is my husband John.” Everybody shakes hands and starts the usual small talk. Mike and John go together back to the kitchen to get beverages and put Jaycee’s wine on ice.

Reuben comes into the kitchen and sees that the two husbands are talking to the group of black men and Tina and Jaycee are alone in the back of the other room.

“You two lovely ladies enjoying yourselves? I’m getting ready to tell everyone it’s chow time,” Reuben says. Ok, the ladies say, then everyone starts to head outside to fill their plates with Reuben’s cooking. Finding a place to sit by the hot tub, Jaycee, Mike, Tina and John dig in and the feast begins.

After everyone finishes, they are stuffed and content. Even Jaycee ate more than she’s used to and just wants to take a nap.

Mike and John saw that their alma maters are playing each other on TV in 15 minutes so they tell their wives that’s where they’ll be. Tina and Jaycee both get up to get some wine as the late afternoon turns into early evening.

Most people have left except for the five cousins that live nearby and Derrick, still remain. They are all gathered around the patio enjoying their drinks, with Tina and Jaycee being the centers of attention.

Reuben comes out to join them after cleaning up and sits between Jaycee and Tina.

“Who’s up for some hot tub time?” Reuben asks, looking at the ladies.

One of his cousins says, “That’ll be cool only if the ladies join us.”

“I can’t speak for Jaycee, but I don’t have a swimsuit to wear,” said Tina.

“Who needs a fuckin swimsuit?” laughed Reuben.

“Come on Tina, I know you’re a freak. I saw you hooking up with that dude from the retreat,” grinned Reuben.

Tina looked at Reuben and said, “Stop that Reuben or I’ll leave right now!”

“C’mon Tina. Let’s chill in the tub. We’re all grown-ups here,” said Reuben. Both Tina’s and Jaycee’s husbands were tuned into the game on the TV, so Tina thought, why not.

Tina has auburn red hair that is very lush and grows down to her shoulders with bright green eyes. Tina is taller than Jaycee at 5’6” weighing 115 lbs but possesses impressive 36C breasts. Freckles, like with most redheads, run across her shoulders and around her chest and act as an accent to her porcelain white skin.

As a true redhead, Tina has a full red bush on her pussy and would never shave it off, as she finds most men are really turned on by it. Tina stands up, unbuttons her shorts and pulls her t-shirt off, unclasps her bra and steps out of her panties to a round of applause from the admiring men around her.

“Ok Jaycee, next?” grins Reuben. Without hesitation, Jaycee stands up, unzips her dress and lets it fall to the ground revealing her lovely 34Cs and smooth-shaven pussy.

“My, my. What do we have here? A bald beaver?! I love it!” exclaimed Reuben to the applause of the gathered men.

Jaycee and Tina turn and climb into the hot tub, and tease the men, “well guys, your turn.”

Reuben was already out his shorts and his semi-erect cock surprises Tina and makes Jaycee smile. Reuben climbs in and sits between both ladies.

“How’s my manly friend?” Jaycee asks Reuben with her hand around his cock. “Getting better by the second, Baby,” Reuben coos.

The others follow suit and soon the hot tub is filled with seven black men and the two white ladies. Knowing that Reuben is sweet on Jaycee, the others turn their attention to Tina.

There’s a guy on either side of her kissing and fondling her breasts while a third is standing up in front of her, coaxing her to take his dick into her mouth. The others just sit back and wait their turns.

By this time, Reuben and Jaycee are passionately making out, each groping the other’s genitals. Reuben stands up to sit on the tub’s edge and Jaycee moves in front to take his manhood into her mouth.

After a few minutes, Jaycee tells Reuben he’s got to fuck her soon before her hubby wanders outside. Then she looks over at Tina who is now out of the tub bent over with a black man fucking her from behind and she’s sucking another’s cock simultaneously.

Standing up and climbing out of the tub, Reuben leads Jaycee to his bedroom which has a separate entry from the patio. Derrick watches them leave for Reuben’s bedroom, then he looks over at his cousins taking turns with Tina.

I’m going to tap that Jaycee, he thinks to himself, just waiting for the chance when Reuben is done with her.

Jaycee is led to the bed by Reuben, lays down and Rueben climbs on top of her kissing her and moves down to her tits, belly and then he wants to experience her smooth-shaven cunt.

“Oh Baby, I’m liking this pussy even more,” Reuben says as he’s nipping at her clit and sucking on her labia. Jaycee feels ready to cum and she gushes all over Reuben’s face, with her cum running down his chin on to the bed covers.

“Damn, Baby. You just get hotter every time we get together,” as Reuben moves up to align his rigid cock to move into her sopping cunt. Jaycee reaches down to guide him into her pussy and Reuben goes balls deep on the first thrust, almost knocking the wind out of Jaycee.

“My god Reuben!” Jaycee cry’s between clinched teeth. Reuben is deep fucking her with each thrust and she has her hands and nails digging into his muscular arms and her legs wrapped around his waist.

“Baby, I always wanted you in my bed and here you are. I’m going to give you an extra good fuckin and send you home to hubby walking funny,” Reuben says as he’s kissing her.

Reuben pulls out and commands Jaycee to get on all fours. She complies and Rueben appreciates the view of her lovely ass and gaping pussy. He brings his cock online to plunge into her pussy and takes her doggy style, ramming into her, their skin slapping with each thrust.

“Bitch, you gettin another chance to have that b**y in a minute,” as Reuben feels his nut coming on. Jaycee’s head is up and pushing back against Rueben to match his thrusts and rhythm.

“Fill me Reuben! Breed me like the whore that I am!” urges Jaycee.

Slapping her on the ass, Reuben knows this bitch is his and she’s going to be a regular in his bed.

Grabbing her by the shoulders, Reuben begins to spew his black seed into Jaycee’s cunt. He is still pounding her even after his load has been deposited, but he wants to make sure all of his sperm has a chance to find that fertile egg.

Finally, Reuben withdraws from her pussy and still more cum spills out of Jaycee onto the bed covers. Jaycee rolls over onto her back and Reuben moves up with his cock so that she can lick and clean his cock of both their juices.

“You do that real good, Jaycee. You’re going to make this a habit, right bitch?” Reuben says.

“Yes Reuben,” Jaycee says taking his cock out of her mouth just long enough to say so.

After Reuben is satisfied that Jaycee cleaned him sufficiently, he lays down beside her, Jaycee puts her arms across his chest and snuggles up with him.
“How was that, Baby?” asks Reuben.

“I’m yours Reuben.” Jaycee says.

“My husband knows about us too, and he says he’s ok with that and it turns him on too,” Jaycee says, gauging Reuben’s reaction.

“No *******? Damn, I knew I was going to like that white boy,” grinned Reuben.
I love her admitting she's a fucking whore!!!!

Chapter 31 of A Wife’s Story

Jaycee awoke to the warm, big body of Lem next to her. After a minute to orient herself, she slid out of the bed to use the bathroom noting it was just after 5am.

Finishing in the bathroom, she looked at herself in the mirror, and quite the mess she was considering the sexual marathon Lem put her through.

Retrieving and slipping her silky teddy back on and picking up her pump shoes, Jaycee goes back to her room to get a couple more hours of uninterrupted *******.

Lem had worn Jaycee out. He was like an ******* all-night, waking her up at least three different times for more sex. The first time Jaycee finished on top of Lem, then an hour later, Lem was ready to go again this time asking Jaycee to suck his cock until he came, flooding her mouth with his salty seed.

Again, Lem shook her awake asking if he could fuck her again. Not waiting for an answer, Lem climbed on top of Jaycee and slid his cock into a still wet pussy.

Going much slower this time, Lem was purposely taking his time with Jaycee and she became more aroused by the sensual rhythm of the muscular black man.

With his cock buried deep in her, he tenses up one more time, unleashing what remained in his black balls. After a minute’s pause, he whispers in her ear, “B**y I could fall in love with you and be happy the rest of my life.”

“Oh Lem, please. Let’s not go there. You know that can’t happen,” Jaycee whispers back.

“You’re right. I know how Reuben felt like when he was with you. You must cast a spell on us brothas,” Lem smiled back, raising up on his arms, looking Jaycee into her smiling, big blue eyes, then rolling off to the side and they were both asleep in seconds.

Jaycee unlocks the door to her room and heads straight for the still-made bed and is back asleep as soon as she gets under the covers.

A few hours later, Jaycee is wakened by her cell phone ring tone. It was Tina calling to see if Jaycee made it to town safely. She wanted to make sure that Jaycee knew Reuben’s service had been moved to 1PM now and a reception to follow at Reuben’s, now Tina’s house.

Jaycee was now fully awake and needed to get some water in her after trying to keep up with Lem’s sexual stamina just hours earlier. Getting a few glasses of water from the bathroom sink helped a little and also putting on a pot of coffee certainly will help.

Sipping on her coffee mug, Jaycee rings Lem’s room to see if he wanted to go for the run they talked about yesterday.

Answering his room phone, Lem was pleased that it was Jaycee. He was a little sad to wake-up and find her gone.

“Hey, B**e, yeah I could use a run. Meet you in the exercise room in 15 minutes?” Lem asks.

Agreeing to that, Jaycee gets her running shorts, sports bra and running shoes from her bag. Tying her wavy blond hair back with a scrunchy, Jaycee heads to the exercise room to meet Lem.

Walking in, she sees Lem was already stretching, clad in running shorts and shoes. No need for a t-shirt with Lem’s physique, Jaycee noted much to her enjoyment and admiration.

Taking a few minutes to stretch herself, Lem jumps on the chin-up bar and effortlessly knock out 20, rippling his upper body all the more so.

While she’s stretching, she watches Lem go through his workout routine, she thinks back to earlier this morning what Lem said to her after he made love to her; how he could fall in love with her.

What would it be like to have a man like Lem as a full-time lover, or dare she think, as a husband. She loves her husband, Mike, very much who has given her so much latitude to explore her sexuality. She should just be glad that she makes men like Lem say those things to her to begin with.

“Come on, Jaycee… let’s hit the road. You can show me that old running route that you used to do,” Lem says bringing Jaycee out of her reverie.

40 minutes later, both Jaycee and Lem are soaked with sweat from the Carolina sun and Jaycee trying to out-run Lem, turning what should have been a nice, friendly jog into a competitive race.

Returning to their rooms to shower and change, Lem had to resist the urge to invite Jaycee into his shower, but he had some phone calls to make. One being to Dr. Phylicia Barnes.

“This is Dr. Barnes,” Phylicia said into the phone handset.

“Hello Doc. Lem from Bragg. How you been?” Lem says as he sits in his hotel room with a towel around his waist.

“Hi Lem! What’s the occasion for the call," Phylicia asks.

"I'm in town for a good friend's funeral this afternoon and there's a reception back at his house that his girlfriend is hosting, so I thought if you weren't busy, I could bring you along," Lem said hoping she'd say yes.

Caught a little off guard, Phylicia really had no reason not to accept the invitation, especially by a man like Lem. She still recounts that night with him while she masturbates with her newly purchased black dildo.

Social life on a Marine base for a single person is almost nil, unless you like to *******. Being a Navy doctor really lessened her chances even more. The occasional date with a Marine Officer was nice, but nothing to get serious about.

The recent experience with Lem changed her outlook on things and fed her sexual imagination all the more, compelling her to order a black, veiny dildo that resembled Lem, or to the best of her recollection.

Now she has the real Lem on the phone asking her to accompany him to a function that she wouldn't know a soul.

She was in the middle of out-processing from her unit and should be reporting to Portsmouth in a couple of weeks, and she's looking forward to enhancing her dating opportunities.

"Lem, I'll take you up on the offer. I've got no real duties now that I'm ready to transfer, and it will be very nice to see you again, and make up for the hurried good-bye at Bragg," Phylicia laughed.

"Cool! Text me your address and I'll pick you up say around 5PM?" Lem says.

"Yes, perfect. So, is this going to be a sad affair or a celebration for your friend?" asks Phylicia.

"Definitely celebration. Reuben wouldn't want it any other way," Lem emphasizes.

Hanging up the phone after saying good-bye to Phylicia, Lem starts to consider Jaycee's feelings if he shows up with Phylicia at the reception. "Fuck it," he says to himself. She'll have to get over it and he confirmed that she won't commit to him earlier this morning after he finished fucking her telling her he could fall in love with her.

Lem and Jaycee decide to take their own cars to the service, which was fine with Lem since he had to pick up Phylicia, but he better mention to Jaycee so she won't be surprised when he shows up with another woman.

While Lem was chatting with Phylicia, Jaycee was getting dressed for Reuben’s funeral service. Standing naked before her suitcase, Jaycee takes out the leopard-print bra and thong set Reuben had gotten her for her birthday back when they started to see each other regularly. This ensemble was Reuben’s favorite paired with thigh-high stockings and heels; Reuben insisted she wear that for him, especially at his after-hours get togethers at his house with his cousins and friends.

In Reuben’s honor, Jaycee slips the stockings up her legs, stepping into the thong, clasping the bra, and her high heels, she checks herself in the full-length mirror and likes what she sees. She brought a dark two-piece skirted suit with a knit top that gave her a level of conservative look, yet sexy appearance.

She assumed she and Lem would get together after the reception and she wanted to have a surprise for Lem when he sees her leopard-print lingerie that he too should remember.

Finished with make-up and hair, Jaycee proceeds to meet Lem in the lobby and they both walk out into the Carolina sunshine to their cars. Just as Jaycee is about to climb into her Miata, Lem says, “Hey B**y, I’ve got a friend that lives here and I asked her if she wanted to come to the reception, so I’ll pick her up after the graveside service.”

Jaycee for just a moment felt like she just got sucker-punched, but recovered quickly. Opening the car door, Jaycee looks at Lem and says, “That’s fine, Lem. See you at the service,” and she climbs into the sports car, closing the door just a tad too hard.

Arriving at the chapel for Reuben’s funeral, Jaycee soon forgets about Lem as she sees friends and acquaintances she hasn’t seen in years. Working her way to the reception area, Jaycee signs in on the visitation book, then enters the chapel and sees Reuben’s casket in front of the altar.

Bracing herself, Jaycee looks down at Reuben’s body and is taken aback by the shell of a man she knew so well. With a tear running down her cheek, Jaycee says a prayer for Reuben and crosses herself. Turning away, she sees Tina sitting in the front row accepting condolences from Reuben’s friends and family.

Approaching Tina, both friends hug and share another tear. “Oh Tina. I’m so, so sorry. Is there anything I can do or help you with?” Jaycee asks the stunning redhead. Tina’s red hair, porcelain skin and black dress made her a dramatic vision as she mourned her lover.

“I would really appreciated some help at the house, Jaycee after the graveside service, like putting food out and help keep the kitchen going,” Tina says.

“Sure, I can certainly do that,” Jaycee replies. After turning from Tina, Jaycee spies Lem in line to say hello to Tina. Jaycee walks right by Lem without even looking at him and Lem thinks “oh *******” to himself.

Finding an open pew, Jaycee sits and reads the handout honoring Reuben and glances to see a black gentleman taking a seat next to her, and she recognizes Reuben’s cousin Derrick.

“Hey, pretty lady. Nice to see you again,” Derrick says appreciating the attractive blond woman who he’s had the pleasure a few times to fuck, with Reuben’s permission of course.

“Hello, Derrick! Nice to see you again as well,” Jaycee replies. He’s certainly has aged over the years, but still trim and had a pretty nice cock too, she recalled.

“You going to Tina’s for the reception?” Derrick asks.

“Yes. Tina asked if I could help out in the kitchen. Are you going there too?”

“Yeah. I’ll be there. It’ll be nice to catch up with you,” Derrick says as he gets up to sit with the other cousins. The group of cousins wave at Jaycee from across the aisle as they all remember how entertaining she was at Reuben’s get togethers.

After the service, Reuben’s casket is closed and his cousins as his pallbearers carry him for his last ride through Jacksonville.

At graveside, Jaycee lingers just a few minutes more thinking about Reuben and their times together. Saying another prayer, Jaycee says one final good-bye, kisses Reuben’s coffin, and turns to go to her car.

Arriving at Tina’s house, Jaycee sees that the reception is well underway. Rushing in to help Tina in the kitchen, Jaycee grabs an apron and helps plate food as Derrick comes up behind her, brushing up against her ass. Jaycee could feel Derricks cock up against her ass, and turns to look up at him.

“Derrick, not the time. If you are going to be in here you need to help out. Go ask Tina what help she needs,” Jaycee tells him.

Being assigned the ******* restocking, that was enough for Derrick to give Jaycee some breathing room. As she was putting out more deviled eggs, Jaycee sees Lem entering the house with a very attractive, younger brunette woman.

As Lem makes his way around the house, he brings Dr. Phylicia Barnes over to meet Jaycee. Jaycee eyes them as they approach and takes a quick assessment of Phylicia. Dressed in a navy blue sheath dress covering her 36C breasts, toned legs in high heels accentuated her height of 5’6”, the brunette had her hair loose down past her shoulders. With an angelic face complemented by big blue eyes and perfect white teeth, Jaycee felt the pangs of jealousy swell in her.

“Hey Jaycee. Let me introduce you to Dr. Phylicia Barnes. She’s the doctor I referred to you,” Lem says, gauging Jaycee’s vibe on meeting his very attractive new friend.

“Hi Jaycee! So nice to finally have met you. Lem has told me so much about you and how long you have been friends,” Phylicia says to Jaycee reaching her hand out for her’s.

“Likewise, doctor. I’m looking forward to helping you find a place. Give me a call later and we can discuss what you are looking for in a new home,” Jaycee says coolly shaking Phylicia’s offered hand.

Turning back to food preparation, Jaycee is seething, but eventually calms down. “What the hell, Jaycee. You have no rights to Lem so stop it!” she chastises herself.

As the afternoon turns to evening, most everyone departs, saying their good-byes and final condolences to Tina. With Jaycee’s help, she and Tina get the kitchen back into order. When they are done, they both pour themselves a glass of wine and find a seat in the living room where the remaining guests have settled.

Lem left earlier with Phylicia, which suited Jaycee just fine; she wasn’t up to seeing them together, not tonight. Only two of Reuben’s cousins remained; Derrick and another cousin Jaycee hasn’t met before and his name was Tyrus, or Ty. Jaycee and Tina sit down and Derrick is thinking how he can get some of Tina or Jaycee, or both tonight.

Derrick told Ty all about Jaycee and what a great fuck she was, and even takes it in the ass, so the two cousins were looking for the opportunity to see if Jaycee could still deliver.

Derrick has been with Tina lots of times, with Reuben’s blessing and he was secretly wondering how he could turn Tina now that Reuben was out of the picture.

Yawning, Tina stands up and drinks the rest of her wine, setting the glass down. “I am beat and I am going to bed… alone,” Tina says addressing Derrick and Ty.
“Do me a favor and move to Reuben’s office if you are going to be here much longer,” Tina says in closing.

Standing to give Tina a hug, Jaycee says her good-night and that’ll she’ll call tomorrow as she heads back home. With that, Jaycee refills her wine glass, and the two cousins grab fresh beers and head to the back of the house where Reuben’s office is.

Derrick and Ty take a seat on the sofa and Jaycee sits in Reuben’s office chair, and they make small talk for a few minutes, then Derrick asks Jaycee, “How about for old time’s sake we get naked?”

Jaycee, expecting nothing less from Derrick, thought about what Lem and Dr. Barnes were doing, agreed, standing up to remove her jacket, pull her knit top off, unzipping her skirt and throwing it to the side. She sits back down in the office chair, crossing her legs, smiling at the two appreciative cousins.

“Damn, b**y, I remember those,” Derrick says about Jaycee’s leopard-print lingerie set.

“I wore them for Reuben, but I’m glad you remember them. Now boys, your turn,” Jaycee says with a coy grin.

Not waiting, both cousins hurriedly remove their clothes and invite Jaycee to join them on the sofa. Shedding her stockings, thong and bra, she moves in between the two men with the rapidly growing cocks. Seeing the familiar cock of Derrick, she turns her attention to Ty who is of lighter skin and nicely endowed.

Being the oldest, Derrick takes charge and Ty lets him, taking his ques from Derrick and based on Jaycee’s reactions to the attention her body was receiving by the two cousins.

Both had their turns fucking Jaycee on the sofa and floor, and Jaycee enjoyed the double penetration she received. Derrick had to go get some towels to prevent Jaycee from ruining the cloth sofa, but when he returned, they picked up where they left off.

With what seemed to go on all night, non-stop sucking, fucking, eating, repeat, the cousins were ready to bust their nuts and did so in unison on Jaycee’s face and tits, collapsing back on the sofa with Jaycee still in the middle of them making for a nice Oreo treat.

Jaycee was shook awake when Derrick had to get up to use the bathroom. Seeing that it was past midnight, Jaycee figured it was a good time to say good-night and get back to her hotel. Between the marathon Lem put her through the night before, and now the cousins tonight, she was looking forward to a hotel bed to ******* in with no interruptions.

Jaycee goes into the guest bathroom try to clean up the mess on her, stuffs her bra, thong and stockings into her purse, Jaycee gives Derrick and Ty a hug and kiss. “Jaycee, are we going to see you again?” a sleepy Ty asked.

Reaching into her purse, Jaycee pulls out two business cards, handing one to each cousin saying, “Maybe guys. Never know, but if you make it to Hampton Roads, give me a call,” she said equally sleepy.

Leaving the two cousins to figure out who’s sleeping where, Jaycee gets into her car for the quick trip to the Holiday Inn. Parking, she sees Lem’s corvette parked as well and wonders what his evening consisted of. Not wanting to think about it anymore, Jaycee gets to her room and strips naked to crawl under the covers, and drifts off to *******, still feeling the effects of the two black cocks in all her holes and the mess they made.
View attachment 5422770View attachment 5422771View attachment 5422772View attachment 5422773View attachment 5422774View attachment 5422775View attachment 5422776View attachment 5422777View attachment 5422779
I love this cock and cum hungry slut!!!! She looks fantastic in her outfit!!! Love her being double teamed!!!

Chapter 34 of A Wife’s Story

It’s been a few weeks since Jaycee returned from Reuben’s funeral and the amazing sexual adventures she had experienced packed into just a couple of days. First with Lem, then Reuben’s cousins Derrick and Ty, and finally that trucker at the truck stop as she remembers his name was Jam, which brings a smile to her face.

Mel and Julie were able to take early possession of their new home, so they only had to stay with Jaycee and her family for just a week, leaving a day before Jaycee’s husband returned from California. With Mike returning home, the Sanders family was able to get back into a normal routine.

Dr. Phylicia Barnes, US Navy Medical Corps, arrived in the Hampton Roads area and Jaycee went right to work finding her a relatively new townhouse in Portsmouth, which Phylicia was most grateful for and thereby not having to navigate a tunnel or bridge to get to the hospital. An appreciative Dr. Barnes invited Jaycee to lunch as a thank you for finding her the perfect home so quickly.

Meeting at Roger Brown’s Restaurant in downtown Portsmouth, Phylicia arrives a few minutes early before Jaycee. Dressed in her khaki uniform blouse and skirt with black patent-leather pumps, Lieutenant Barnes was a credit to the uniform. Her brunette hair pulled back into a tight regulation bun, standing at 5’6” and a fit 130 lbs, her uniform pumps showed off her toned calves.

Phylicia enters the restaurant, looking around to see if Jaycee is already there. Not seeing her, Phylicia gets the attention of the hostess to get a booth and wait for Jaycee. After she slides into the booth, a waiter greeted her.

“Good afternoon, LT, welcome to Roger Brown’s. Is this your first time here?” Reggie Smith asked the very attractive Navy officer.

Flashing a smile of perfect teeth, Phylicia looks up at Reggie towering over the booth. “Yes it is. I’ve heard a lot about it during my short stay here. I’m here to treat my Realtor to lunch and she should be here any moment now.”

As if on cue, Jaycee comes through the front door and immediately sees Phylicia sitting in a booth with a very well build black waiter chatting with Phylicia.

Jaycee slides into the booth holding her skirt in place as Reggie is eying her maneuvering into her seat. “Hi Reggie, nice to see you again. How’s school coming along?” Jaycee asks.

“Hi Jaycee! It’s going good… I’ll be done after this semester and hope to find an internship in sports medicine,” Reggie replies.

Reggie Smith was a bit older than the average college senior, but he was delayed by a stint in the Navy with SEAL Team 4 at the Little Creek naval base. His time was cut short by a parachuting accident that shattered his right leg and faced a medical retirement from the job he loved.

Working with his assigned physical therapists stoked his interest in sports medicine and rehabilitative therapy. With the GI Bill, Reggie enrolled at Norfolk State University and in his free time, helping at Roger Brown’s as an assistant manager.

“That’s great, Reggie! Dr. Barnes here just reported to the Naval hospital. Maybe she could put a good word in for you,” Jaycee offered.

“Absolutely, Reggie! We host interns all the time from Eastern Virginia Medical School and we can always use the help in physical therapy, especially with your experience,” Phylicia says.

“That would be awesome, Doc! Can I use you as a reference when I apply?” Reggie asked.

“Of course, Reggie. Please do,” Phylicia replies with a big smile.

“Alright… I love when a plan comes together,” Reggie smiles back at the lovely uniformed doctor. “Now, what can I get you lovely ladies?”

With their orders placed, Reggie goes to enter their orders. Watching Reggie walk away, Phylicia remarks, “Wow! What a hunk! How did you meet him, Jaycee?” Phylicia asks.

“An acquaintance of mine helps at the athletic department at Norfolk State and he met Reggie and introduced me to him at a sports function I was invited to,” Jaycee replied.

The acquaintance is none other than Coach John Johnson, or just Coach, who’s the head coach for the varsity baseball team at a nearby high school, and the occasional paramour or friend with benefits of Jaycee.

After Reggie serves up their orders, Phylicia asks Jaycee what her relationship was with Lem.

Pausing for a moment, Jaycee asks what had Lem disclosed.

Phylicia replied, “You two were friends with an occasional liaison over the years and it all started with Reuben.” Leaning closer to Jaycee, Phylicia continues, “Lem and I have had sex too. He’s phenomenal, and now I am fascinated by interracial sex. I even started on birth control so that I can experience that over and over again,” Phylicia says almost whispering. The disclosure to Jaycee sends a tingle in Phylicia that she’s not experienced until after Lem left her prone on her sofa that evening after Reuben’s funeral.

Jaycee wasn’t surprised that Lem had seduced the attractive young doctor and could relate to Phylicia’s predicament. “Phylicia, I know what you mean. In my case, I have the best of all world’s and to be happy, and not let things get too complicated with multiple men. Or even to have that one man. We’re still in the south here, and sometimes discretion is the best course of action.”

Nodding in agreement, Phylicia asks, “How do you approach black men? How do you get the conversation started?”

Laughing, Jaycee says, “Oh honey, black men can be very direct. It’s just how far you want it to go. Look at Reggie over there. I bet he was getting a nice vibe from us sitting here, and lot of times, that’s the opening you need. It doesn’t take much, believe me.”

Finishing their lunch, Phylicia signals Reggie for the check. “Here you go, Doc. I hope to see you again,” Reggie says flashing a big smile which makes that tingle in Phylicia happen again.

“I’m sure you will, Reggie. Thanks for the service and here’s my card on how you can reach me for that internship you are trying for, or just to say hello and let me know how you are doing,” Phylicia replies with a smile and twinkle in her bluish eyes.

Taking her card, Reggie is getting a good feeling about this white babe officer. Putting her card in his shirt pocket, Reggie says, “I might just do that LT.”

“Please, Reggie, I go by Phylicia.”

“Got it. Well, you lovely ladies enjoy the rest of your day and thanks for stopping by,” Reggie says as he heads to the next table to wait on.

Before they leave the booth, Jaycee leans in and says to Phylicia, “See how easy that was? That’s how you do it!”

With a wide grin, Phylicia slides out of the booth and waves to Reggie on her way out.

Exiting the restaurant together, the two ladies say their good-byes and give each a hug. Then Jaycee asks if Phylicia is a golfer. Replying yes, Jaycee invites her to a round at her golf course this coming Saturday. With no commitments that weekend, Phylicia accepts the offer and they agree to meet Saturday morning at golf course clubhouse.

Saturday arrives and Phylicia loads her clubs into her Jeep for the drive from Portsmouth to Virginia Beach. Arriving at the same time, Jaycee and Phylicia park next to each other and unload their clubs. Checking in for their tee time, they get lucky that they’re not paired with any other golfers and should enjoy the nice stroll for 18 holes.

Phylicia displays her athleticism by being an above average golfer Jaycee admirably observes. By the time they get to the 13th tee, dark clouds are quickly growing and the scent of impending storm is in the air.

With equal suddenness, a downpour engulfs the golf course. Grabbing their umbrellas, the two ladies weigh their options. They are too far from the clubhouse, but Jaycee has an idea and guides Phylicia to the condominiums located along the fairway.

“My friend lives there and maybe we can wait the storm out if he’s home,” Jaycee yells in the pouring rain. Pushing their carts as fast as they can, their umbrellas are all but useless.

Leaving their carts and clubs downstairs, they climb the flight of stairs to Coach’s condo. Knocking on the door, hoping Coach is home, the two ladies look like drowned rats.

Coach was looking forward to a quiet Saturday at home watching college football and having a few beers. Sitting on his sofa in only boxer shorts, Coach is annoyed when he hears a knock at his front door. His annoyance quickly disappears when he opens the door to she Jaycee and Phylicia drenched from the storm.

“Please, sir, we’re a couple of lost waifs in need of shelter,” Jaycee dramatically says in her best British accent.

That puts a big smile on Coach as he welcomes Jaycee and her attractive friend into his home. Stepping inside onto the doormat dripping wet,

Coach goes to retrieve a couple of bath towels for the ladies. Thankfully accepting the towels, Jaycee and Phylicia try to dry their hair and wipe themselves as dry as they can.

Stepping back to watch his lovely guests towel-off, it occurs to Coach they need to get out of their wet golf clothes.

“Hey, Jaycee. Go and take your friend to the bathroom and get out those wet clothes, then throw them in the clothes dryer. I’ll get you both a t-shirt to wear for now,” Coach offers.

Leading the way, Jaycee shows Phylicia where Coach’s bathroom is as he hands them each a way-too-big t-shirt. As Jaycee waits outside the bathroom, Phylicia strips out of her wet clothes and finally is able to get dried-off. Can’t do much with her long brunette hair, Phylicia pulls a scrunchy from her handbag and pulls her hair into a wet ponytail.

Putting on Coach’s t-shirt, Phylicia opens the door for Jaycee’s turn to dry off. As Jaycee is in the bathroom, Phylicia greets the athletic black man standing outside his bathroom in just a pair of boxer shorts. Whether it was that she was cold from the rain or Coach’s presence, Phylicia could feel her nipples harden and that tingle was back in her pussy.

“Hi, I’m John, or Coach. Welcome to my home,” Coach smiles at the lovely younger woman with the nipples erect pushing against her t-shirt.

“Hi Coach, I’m Phylicia and thank you for coming to our rescue,” Phylicia replies.

“Would you like something to *******? Come on in and have a seat,” Coach offers Phylicia.

As Phylicia takes the offered seat on the living room sofa, Jaycee comes out of the bathroom with their wet clothes, and goes to the laundry room to put the soaked golf clothes into the dryer.

With two beer bottles in hand, Coach hands one to each of the appreciative ladies sitting on his sofa. As he sits across from them in his recliner, he is reminded that he is only in boxer shorts, which he finds a bit erotic and feels his cock start to stir.

Taking a ******* of her beer, Phylicia glances over at Coach and notices the growing cock inside his boxers as he tries in vain to rearrange his junk. A flash of warmth comes across Phylicia and she feels that tingle in her neatly trimmed pussy return as her nipples press against the t-shirt material.

To break the tension, Coach says, “You two should have checked the weather before you started out on the course today.”

Jaycee looks over at Coach and notices the familiar erection growing in Coach’s boxers. With a grin, Jaycee replies, “Well Coach, looks like we were able to salvage our day by visiting you.”

“I was just planning to watch some football this afternoon, but you ladies are certainly welcome to stay a while, at least until the storm passes and your clothes are dry.”

“Thank you, Coach,” Phylicia smiles more at Coach’s cock straining in his shorts. She looks up at the big screen TV and notices her alma mater, South Dakota State is playing on one of the ESPNU stations.

“Hey, my Jackrabbits are playing!” Phylicia almost yells. “Jackrabbits? What kind of name is that?” Coach asks in an amused tone.

“Why? What’s your school?” Phylicia asks.

“Georgia. Maybe you’ve heard of the Bulldogs?” Coach asks with a teasing smirk.

“I admit your school would never play mine, but it would be fun to watch if that ever happened. You know, a big southern school against some small vanilla Midwest school,” Phylicia says in a seductive voice, causing Coach to wonder if this attractive brunette that he just met 15 minutes ago is coming on to him.

With more friendly banter going on between them, Jaycee senses something more between Coach and Phylicia. When the clothes drier dings, Jaycee excuses herself to retrieve her clothes, pulls Coaches t-shirt off and puts her golf clothes back on.

“The rain has stopped and Phylicia, the course is pretty much a mess right now, so I’m going to leave you two football nuts to duke it out, and I’m going to head back home. Coach, thanks for coming to our rescue," Jaycee says as she walks over to Coach to give him a hug and kiss on the lips as she stands on her tip toes.

Returning the hug and kiss, Coach whispers in her ear, “Don’t be a stranger.”

“Jaycee, maybe we can finish this round again when I don’t have weekend duty at the hospital,” Phylicia says, giving Jaycee a hug as they all walk towards the front door.

After closing the front door, Jaycee takes a moment to realize that she may have lost Coach to the attractive younger woman. Walking down the stairs, Jaycee wheels her golf cart around and makes a soggy trek back to the clubhouse and onward to her waiting family, somewhat saddened that she won’t be seeing much of Coach for a while, if ever.
--- To be continued.
Wish it would had been a threesome!!!

Chapter 41 of A Wife’s Story

Another morning of being awaken by the call to prayer from the nearby mosque gets Jaycee stirring knowing she’s got to get the ******* ready for school. Tonight, is the Marine Ball at the embassy and Jaycee was able to arrange for Jeff’s maid to watch the ******* along with Jeff’s *******.

With the ******* off to school, Jaycee sets about starting the day, thinking what the evening will hold as she goes with Jeff to the Ball. As if on cue, Jaycee gets a text and it’s from Jeff.

“Busy? Mind if I stop by?” Jeff asks in his text.

“Sure. Please do.” Jaycee replies.

Five minutes later, the doorbell rings and Jaycee welcomes Jeff inside and invites him to have a seat in the living room.

“Thank you, Jaycee, but no thanks. This will be very quick. I have something that I want you to wear that shows our commitment,” Jeff says.

Wondering what this new wrinkle is, Jaycee is curious what Jeff has in his hand that he just brought from behind his back.

Handing the black box to Jaycee, Jeff says, “I received this yesterday and I’m looking forward to you wearing it for me. Go ahead and open it.”

Taking the black box from Jeff, Jaycee opens it and to her surprise, it’s a jeweled, chrome butt plug.

Not knowing how to respond, Jaycee smiles up to Jeff and asks, “What am I to do with this?”

“Quite simple, Jaycee. You wear it in your ass as a reminder of me. I want you to wear it tonight when we go to the Ball. You may only remove it when I give you permission. Understand?”

“Yes Jeff. Should I wear it now?” Jaycee asks, not sure if she should had offered that response.

“Excellent idea, Jaycee. Allow me to assist you with it. Now, turn around and pull your dress up, then bend over,” Jeff instructs.

Obediently, Jaycee does so much to Jeff’s amusement as he sees she is pantyless as well. Patting her on the ass cheeks, Jeff inserts one then two fingers in her surprisingly moist pussy, doing so generates more pussy juice from Jaycee. Jeff then uses Jaycee’s own fluids to work a finger into her anus, gaping her enough to allow another finger inside, stretching her anus in order to accommodate the butt plug.

“This is the smaller of the three that I ordered. This should help to get you ready for the next size once you graduate to it,” Jeff says as he lines up the chrome butt plug to the gaping butt hole of the married white woman bent over before him.

Gently pushing it, the bulb slides in and then is sucked to the hilt leaving only the heart-shaped gem exposed. The cool chrome device quickly warms to Jaycee’s body heat and the sensation causes Jaycee to gush from her pussy onto the kitchen floor.

“My Jaycee, I see this agrees with you,” Jeff says grinning.

Standing erect now, Jaycee walks about trying to get used to the odd, but sensual item up her ass.

As Jeff turns to depart, he mentions to Jaycee to bring the ******* down around 6PM. He arranged for an embassy vehicle to pick them up for the drive to the embassy since Jeff intends to have a few drinks tonight and hopes Jaycee does so too as he is looking forward to claiming Jaycee’s ass soon afterwards.

As the day goes on, Jaycee is getting accustomed to the butt plug and kind of likes the feeling of fullness. With the ******* now home from school, she gets dinner ready, then to her bathroom to do her hair and make-up.

She picked out a dark maroon gown with spaghetti straps that show her shoulders and toned arms. She’ll bring a shawl along just in case it gets too cool. With that done, she sees the clock is getting close to the time to be downstairs to Jeff’s home, so she marshals her children downstairs with book bags in tow for homework.

Entering the front door, Jaycee is greeted by Jeff’s maid just as he is coming out of his bedroom looking very debonair in his black tuxedo.

“Hi Jeff. You look very handsome in your tux,” Jaycee says sincerely.

“And you look lovely tonight yourself, Jaycee. It will be my pleasure to have you on my arm this evening,” Jeff replies.

Jeff adds, “May I snap a picture of you? Mike might like to see it as well to commemorate the evening.”

Striking a pose, Jaycee looks even more radiant as Jeff takes a few pictures, looking forward to adding these to his gallery of past wives who he has claimed. But Jaycee is the first to sport a butt plug for him and he goes over to where she is standing and whispers in her ear, “Are you still wearing my little gift, slut?”

“Yes, Jeff, I am as I was told,” Jaycee replies.

“Excellent! The embassy car is here now, shall we?” Jeff says, offering his arm to Jaycee.

The ride to the embassy was uneventful as both Jaycee and Jeff were lost in their own thoughts. Jaycee wondering what awaits her this evening, and Jeff calculating how to explain why he is with a married white woman whose husband is away. Smiling to himself, he savors the delicious scandal that is sure to brew within the embassy communities.

Arriving at the embassy, a Marine guard opens the back door for Jeff and Jaycee. Rendering a crisp salute, the Marine wishes Jeff and his lady a good evening and to enjoy tonight’s festivities.

A line of Marines is at the entrance to the embassy’s garden forming a reception line. Greeting each one and wishing them happy birthday, Jaycee is feeling a bit sad not to be here with Mike instead with Jeff as she is reminded of Jeff’s butt plug filling her ass.

Finding the open bar, Jeff retrieves a rum and coke for himself, and chardonnay for Jaycee. They work their way through the gathered guests that include the ambassador and other dignitaries from other countries’ embassies and missions.

Jeff spots an old friend and sometime rival, Colonel Neville Cole-Smyth, British Royal Marines. Col. Cole-Smyth was the only black commando to make the war in the Falklands Islands. Being seriously wounded in combat, Col. Cole-Smythe was decorated for his wounds and bravery and was rewarded to serve in the British foreign service.

Despite his war wounds, Neville was an avid tennis player and routinely plays Jeff in friendly competition. Aside from tennis, Jeff and Neville compete with each other on being able to bed the most white wives and so far Jeff is ahead by one; that one being Jaycee Sanders.

Walking up to Neville, Jeff with Jaycee in tow, reaches for Neville’s hand for a hardy shake and laugh.

“Jeff! You old bugger. Who let you out in public?” Neville grins at his friend, then eyes Jaycee who is now beside Jeff.

“And who do we have here? Colonel Neville Cole-Smyth at your service Miss…?” Neville says reaching for Jaycee’s hand for a kiss.

“Neville, you horny bastard. Allow me to introduce to you, Mrs. Jaycee Sanders. Her husband is a Marine as well assigned to the defense attaché and is currently in the Sinai to observe some war games or such rot,” Jeff says.

Ogling Jaycee while Jeff is speaking, Jaycee does feel drawn to the dashing black Colonel in his commando uniform and British accent.

Born in the Bahamas to two attorneys, his family immigrated to Britain to start a new life. Educated at Eton and entering the Royal Marines, Neville never settled down with his own family, and found the pursuit of other men’s wives more of a game of conquer and conquest which for the most part either ruined marriages or left those wives devastated by the affair that they couldn’t resist.

“Well, Jeff seems you are one up on me now. How about we even up and let me get acquainted with lovely Mrs. Sanders,” Neville says to Jeff.

Jaycee is now totally confused, but she is sure Neville wants a turn with her too.

Stroking his goatee, Jeff acts like he is considering the offer, then smiles and says, “Neville, my friend. If we can’t share the spoils of our enterprise, then what are friends for. Let’s get through the formalities of the evening, and we’ll see where we stand,” Jeff says, shaking Neville’s hand again.

With that, the Marine Ball ceremony is about to commence with a bugler sounding adjutant’s call. Jaycee always enjoyed the pomp and circumstance of the Balls and once again wished Mike was here with her instead of Jeff.

Taking their assigned seating, Jeff and Jaycee get comfortable as the ceremony begins. Forty-five minutes later with speeches from the ambassador and senior Marine present, a Brigadier General with the United Nations peacekeeping unit, dinner is served and then the gathering moves into the Marine House for dancing and entertainment.

Finding a sofa in the back of the bar area, Jeff and Jaycee are joined by Neville. Jeff and Neville proceed on a long conversation about tennis and the current world rankings, leaving Jaycee to eventually excuse herself to find the rest room and refill her wine glass.

Jaycee is next up to the bar that’s being tended by a muscular Marine in dress blues, and she sees that he is a Gunnery Sergeant, or Gunny.

“Hi Gunny. I’m Jaycee Sanders. My husband is Major Sanders with the DAO but couldn’t make it tonight. Happy birthday by the way,” Jaycee says flashing her perfect smile.

For Gunnery Sergeant James Jackson, being a Marine and black had it’s benefits overseas. Leaving his family behind back in the states, Gunny Jackson couldn’t resist the wives and secretaries at all of the embassies that frequently came to the Marine House for TGIF. Being the assistant Detachment Commander, Gunny Jackson had his own apartment across the street from the embassy which was convenient at closing time as some foreign female maybe had one ******* too many, and the Gunny being the gracious host would make his apartment available for the woman to crash in until the morning, if needed.

Seeing the blond wife of a Marine Major chat it up with him, gave him a nice vibe. Smiling back on the lovely woman, Gunny introduces himself as he pours Jaycee’s chardonnay.

“Nice to meet you, ma’am. Sorry your husband couldn’t make it tonight but looks like you are in good hands with Mr. Jefferson and that Brit Colonel.”

Being the black assistant commander gave Gunny Jackson some deference by the few black diplomats in the embassy community and they all shared the same interest. He imagined Jeff will have Mrs. Sanders on her back before the night is through, or Jeff and the Brit would pull a train on the attractive blond MILF.

After Jaycee thanked him for the wine, Gunny Jackson waves over a Corporal and instructs him to take over the bar so he could get some fresh air.

Walking up to Jaycee, Gunny comes along side of Jaycee and says, “Hey ma’am. I know you’re here with Mr. Jefferson, but I’m going out to get some fresh air and would love to get to know you.”

Brushing her hair from her face, Jaycee looks up at the handsome black Marine and says, “Thank you, Gunny. Please call my Jaycee. I know I have you by a few years, but I’m not in the rocking chair yet,” Jaycee laughs and gets a chuckle from Gunny.

“Okay, Jaycee, please call me James. Now, let show you the garden area,” James says making a path through the crowd to get outside with Jaycee holding his hand.

Once outside, the clean-up crews are breaking down the table and chairs from the ceremony and dinner. Located next to the Marine house is the embassy swimming pool and tennis courts, and benches located throughout the grounds. Guiding Jaycee to a more secluded spot, James invites Jaycee to sit with him where they strike up conversation about family, the Marine Corps, and travels.

Feeling very at ease with James, Jaycee is liking him very much and wishes Jeff would just go away and she could have a normal friendship with James. Her revery is interrupted by the view of Jeff and Neville walking towards them.

“Well, Jaycee. I see you have met the Gunny. I am surprised you are still here so Gunny must be on his best behavior,” Jeff says with an amused Neville by his side.

“We’ve had a very nice conversation, Jeff, and James has been the perfect gentleman the whole time,” Jaycee smiles up at Jeff and Neville.

“Well Jaycee, the ambassador has invited us all the Nile Hilton for an after-party gathering in the presidential suite. I’d like you to come along,” Jeff offers.

“Can James come too?” Jaycee asks.

“Sorry Jaycee, I can’t. I have to stay and make sure the bar gets cleaned before the Marines get too tanked,” James says shaking his head.

“Jeff, can you give me a few minutes with James before we go? We were just in the middle of a story,” Jaycee asks of Jeff.

“Sure. We’ll be out front waiting for our car. Please be prompt, Jaycee. Understand?”

“Yes Jeff. Thank you,” Jaycee replies.

With Jeff and Neville making their way to the front of the embassy, Jaycee says to James, “James, I want to thank you for the nice conversation tonight. I hope we have another opportunity soon.”

James replies, “Yeah Jaycee, it was real nice. Is Jeff fucking you?”

Not surprised by the question, Jaycee simply says, “Yes.”

“You better get back with Jeff. If things don’t work out, look me up. I’ll be here,” James says and kisses Jaycee on the cheek.

Standing up, James offers his hand to Jaycee as she stands up and he walks her back to where Jeff and Neville are standing.

“Well Jaycee. That didn’t take long at all. A slut with your skills makes short work of a Marine’s cock,” Jeff says to Jaycee as she walks over to him.

“Jeff! We didn’t do anything close to that. Please don’t embarrass me like that in front of your friends,” Jaycee scolds.

“If you want to suck another cock, you check with me first. Understand! Now get in the car.” Jeffs scowls at Jaycee.

Shaking hands with James, Jeff gets in the backseat with Jaycee wedged between him and Neville for the short drive to the Nile Hilton, which still did not prevent Neville to place his hand on Jaycee’s thigh. Grabbing her hand, Neville places her hand on his crotch and she feels the growing cock. Giving him a squeeze, Jaycee turns to kiss Neville on the cheek.

“I do hope there is more to that soon,” Neville says responding to the beautiful hand with the wedding band and diamond rubbing his growing cock inside of his uniform trousers.
---To be continued
View attachment 5696698View attachment 5696703View attachment 5696707
Stunning pictures of a very stunning lady just add to this amazing series, thank you xx

Back