The Start of a Wife's Story

Chapter 36 of A Wife’s Story

The last two months flew by as the Sanders prepared to sell their house, get packed and make the long trip to Cairo, Egypt where Mike will be in the military attache’s office at the US Embassy in downtown Cairo.

Mike is still in Washington, DC for his briefings at the State Department and Pentagon and plans to meet Jaycee and the ******* in DC to all fly together from Dulles to Paris, then on to Cairo.

Making this move a bit smoother was a surprise to Jaycee since she bore the brunt of executing the move, but the ******* are older now and can help a lot more than they were younger.

With her last night in the house overlooking the golf course, Jaycee spends the early evening on the deck with a chardonnay in hand contemplating the last few years and the friends and lovers she made, many times spending time on this same deck with them.

She hopes Tina is getting along okay since Reuben’s death and his conniving cousin Derrick doesn’t take advantage of the situation. Reuben will always have a spot in her heart especially for the short time she carried his baby but lost due to the miscarriage. She’ll miss seeing Lem and not able to enjoy his physicality any longer. For all the trouble that Staff Sergeant Greenwood caused her with the STD, he was a very adept lover. Her thoughts turned to Mel and how she had really hoped to have a baby by him, but that would never happen, and now he has Julie to be with. She thinks about Coach and the last time they were together, and now Jaycee is sad that she will never enjoy Coach again, especially now that he has the attractive, young doctor, Phylicia by his side. Lastly, she’s sorry that trucker from North Carolina, Jam, never contacted her again. She really liked being in that big truck with him and fantasized traveling with him and just having sex in the sleeping compartment every time they’d pull into a truck stop along the road.

As the evening wears on and another glass of chardonnay, Jaycee wishes just one more time spent with any one of her lovers before she left for good. She loves her husband very much and he’s a great ******* and he gives Jaycee so much latitude in her sexual adventures with her black paramours.

She thinks back to that first time with Reuben, and how naïve she was then and how she slid down the slippery slope of being a slut for black men. The thought gave her a chuckle; “Me. A slut. Who would have guessed that ever.” With her vanilla upbringing, the all-American girl cheerleader was now yearning for a black cock to satisfy her tonight.

Calling it a night, Jaycee checks on the ******* who are tucked in and asleep in their sleeping bags since their beds and the rest of the house furniture is enroute to Egypt. Stripping out of her clothes, she climbs into her own sleeping bag naked with her black vibrating dildo, given to her by her husband.

Setting the speed at a slow hum, she closes her eyes an imagines the dildo is Lem and his wonderful black cock. How he was going to give her strong babies was his promise so many years ago just as the first of many orgasmic waves engulf her and she muffles her groans so as not to wake the children.

Morning comes early as Jaycee and ******* need to meet Mike at Dulles for their flight later that afternoon. Loading the rental car with their bags, the Sanders family say a last good-bye to their home overlooking the golf course. Jaycee steels herself for the drive, not looking forward to dealing with DC-area traffic.

Arriving at the rental car drop-off at Dulles, Jaycee was grateful for an uneventful drive from Virginia Beach, and is hoping this lucky streak continues until they finally arrive in Cairo.

The family is reunited with Mike as he just makes it to the security point just before boarding begins. A quick kiss and hug to Mike, Jaycee is really glad to have him back and the long flight will be spent going over all of the expectations the family will have to adjust to for their 3 years in Egypt.

Finally arriving at Cairo International Airport in Heliopolis, the family is anxious to get off the plane and stretch their legs. Before doing so, an airport security officer boards and using the plane’s announcing system, calls off a list of names who will debark first. Most are diplomats from other countries and the Sanders family is included.

Once in the terminal, they are greeted by an embassy expediter, whose job is to get embassy employees and family through customs and on their way to their quarters.

Through customs with no issues, the family with their luggage is loaded into a van with a hand-full of new arrivals, they drive through the dusty, congested streets of Cairo making it to the main thoroughfare of the corniche that parallels the Nile River.

The Americans occupy a number of residences in the suburb of Maadi, south of Cairo. The Sanders’ new residence is a duplex in a walled-in compound. Their home is above the first. As they climb the steps to their new home, the downstairs neighbor comes out to greet them.

“Hi folks. Welcome! I’m James Jefferson, but just call me Jeff. I’m the communications officer at the embassy and I’ve been asked to sponsor you through the check-in process, which is great being we’re neighbors too,” Jeff grinned at the tired family.

“Hi Jeff. I’m Mike and Jaycee is my wife, and my children Tiffany and Andy. Is there a plan for tonight or tomorrow?” Mike asks.

“Nothing tonight. Tomorrow we’ll all go to the embassy to get ID cards and on-boarding, and then come back here to Maadi and go to the school and enroll the *******. Let’s go upstairs and I’ll show you around. I did some shopping for you too to give you a head start for food and snacks,” Jeff offered.

James Jefferson is a very well-spoken black man who has spent most of his adult life in the foreign service in one capacity or another. His post as the communications officer makes him one of the senior diplomats in a very high-profile country. A divorcee, he has custody of his 15-year-old ******* who he hopes becomes fast friends with the Sanders’ *******.

An avid tennis player, Jeff is the top-rated player in the embassy community, besting even the British pro at their embassy just down the road from the American embassy. Jeff is a trim 180 at 6’ tall, trimmed goatee adorns his 50-year-old face.

When Jeff got the assignment to sponsor the Sanders, he was provided with pictures of the family as well as other relevant information. When he saw the picture of Jaycee from her Realtor head shots, he immediately took an elevated interest in helping the family, especially Jaycee, acclimate to Egypt.

He always had a eye for white, blue-eyed blond women and it didn’t matter if they were married or not. His ex-wife was a blond woman from England and is his *******’s mom. The many years of travelling the world diplomatic scene offered Jeff many opportunities to bed these beauties. If they were married, they were either bored with their stuffy diplomat husbands or they were outgoing in the embassy community enjoying the social life of a diplomat.

Jeff thrived on it all. His last conquest had just left the country due to a security violation that is sure to end her career, so the arrival of Jaycee Sanders set into motion Jeff’s ploy to make Jaycee his next affair.
---To be continued.
Can’t wait to see what develops.

Chapter 37 of A Wife’s Story

The Sanders’ first morning in Egypt was the first of many different cultural differences that they will, over time, adjust to.

At dawn they were awakened by the eerie morning call to prayer at the nearby mosque. Mike, having spent time throughout the Mideast explained to his family that is a daily occurrence, and after awhile they will grow accustomed.

Thankful to Jeff for doing some shopping for the Sanders, Jaycee was able to put the Egyptian equivalent of corn flakes and some funny French boxed milk for her family on the kitchen table. While they were eating breakfast and getting ready for the day, Jaycee really wanted to get a quick jog in around the neighborhood after the long flight.

Getting her running shorts, shoes, sports bra and t-shirt from her suitcase, she puts her hair into a ponytail, Jaycee spends 10 minutes doing yoga on her new enclosed patio.

Coming downstairs, she encounters an Egyptian man wearing traditional gallebaya (a full-length robe with long sleeves that is usually worn as the main outfit in rural areas) and a skull-cap. The man is startled by the appearance of Jaycee and hurries past her, avoiding looking at her.

“Hmm. I wonder what that was all about?” she wonders to herself.

Walking out to the main road through the compound gate, Jaycee decides to run around her immediate neighborhood and the jog would serve to give her an idea of her surroundings.

Traffic is light, but very noisy as cars are constantly honking their horns. A car drives by her going very slowly and two Egyptian men are hanging out the window whistling and calling her “baby” and “baby I want to fuck you.” This outrages Jaycee and she receives more catcalls and car honks, so she decides she’s had enough and turned around to go back home.

Returning to her home, she has a little cough and some phlegm comes up. What she thought was fog was actually smog, and she will soon learn running in Cairo is not safe, nor healthy.

Going upstairs, she sees Mike at the top waiting for her. “Jaycee. I should have warned you about dressing like that in a Muslim country. That is an invitation to be thought of as a whore and to be treated as such. If you are going out, you will need to dress much more conservatively, and be accompanied, and not show any more skin than you must. It’ll be ok on the embassy compound, but out on the town, especially the suburbs and rural areas, it’s just not smart. And, this goes for Tiffany as well.”

Coughing once more, Jaycee says, “What a backward country. I already do not like it here.”

“Sorry you feel that way, Jaycee, but that’s the culture we’re going to have to deal with the next 3 years. Now, hurry and shower. Jeff will be waiting for us in about 20 minutes to go to the embassy.” Mike says as he turns to go back inside.

Dressed in her best conservative below the knee dress, flat sandals, Jaycee is ready to go and meet Jeff for the ride to the embassy.

Outside, Jeff is waiting next to his Mercedes S-Class dressed impeccably in a 3-piece pin stripe suit, looking very debonair.

“Good morning, Sanders family!” Jeff greets Mike, Jaycee, Tiffany and Andy.

“Good morning, Jeff!” they respond in unison, looking more refreshed after turning in early last night to shake off the long flight the day before.

With his sunglasses on, he hides the fact that he is eying Jaycee, checking out her sandaled perfect feet and a hint of toned legs, nice butt, not too big tits, great face and smile and loving those blue eyes and wavy blond hair. Doing the assessment of Jaycee stirs Jeff’s cock enough that he turns to get in the car, as if signaling to the family to climb in as well.

Mike takes the passenger seat and Jaycee and the ******* in back of the roomy luxury Mercedes. Weaving through the early morning traffic is an eye-opener for the Sanders. Seeming like there are no real rules of the road, the constant blaring of horns, the bellowing black smoke from the buses laden with far too many people to be safe.

Pulling onto the corniche, they get their first glimpse of the Nile. The corniche was probably designed to be an eight-lane roadway, but the Egyptians manage to turn it into a 12-lane racetrack. Sometimes 7 lanes going north and vis versa.

“Mike, you’re going to have to deal with this traffic on a daily basis, or you can take the embassy shuttle. Just depends on your schedule with your boss. Jaycee, if I can offer a recommendation. Take the taxi or call the embassy dispatcher to see if they have a car available to pick you up. However, do not take a taxi alone as a western woman. That is an invitation to be preyed upon, if you know what I mean,” Jeff says watching Jaycee in the rearview mirror.

“I think I experienced some of that earlier when I went out for a quick run,” Jaycee says.

“Also, if I am home and you need a ride somewhere, don’t hesitate to ask. As you can see, I’m good driving in this traffic,” Jeff offers a little bit of bait.

“Thank you, Jeff. That is very generous of you. I don’t think I want to drive a block from my home let alone into Cairo,” Jaycee says flashing a perfect smile at Jeff.

Arriving at the embassy gate, the guards allow Jeff to drive in and stop to be swept for anything on the underside of the car such as a bomb.

Given the ok to proceed to park, Jeff maneuvers the big Mercedes to his reserved spot next to the chancery building.

“Alright folks. Follow me to the administration building to start your on-boarding. Mike, when you are done, the defense attaché office is right next door. If I am still here when you are done for the day, my office is in here, up the stairs past the Marine post one. Otherwise, you’ll have to catch the shuttle that leaves from the rear gate at 4:30 sharp.”

Walking into the admin offices, the Sanders start their on-boarding, with instructions to get new IDs, see the nurse’s office for inoculations and health history, then briefed by the intelligence attaché.

“Jaycee. When you and the ******* are done, ask to call my office and I’ll take you to the school to register Tiffany and Andy, and I’ll give you a ride back afterwards,” Jeff says, already his wheels are turning regarding Jaycee.

Just after noon, Jaycee, Tiffany and Andy emerge from the various embassy buildings having completed their on-boarding. Mike reported into the defense attaché, and he was immediately tasked with his responsibilities for the next 3 years.

“Good afternoon, Mr. Jefferson,” Jeff says into the phone on his desk.

“Hi Jeff. It’s Jaycee. We are done here. Do you want us to wait for you somewhere?” Jaycee asks.

“I’ll be right down. Just wait by the car. Bye,” Jeff answers while hurriedly putting his suit jacket on and tells his secretary he’ll be out of the office for the rest of the day.

Walking down the steps of the chancery building, Jeff greets the Sanders, and they climb into the Mercedes and head back to Maadi and the Cairo American College to register the ******* for the school year.

With Jaycee up front with Jeff, and the ******* in back, it gives Jeff a good opportunity to chit chat with Jaycee.

“So, Jaycee. What do you have planned for these next 3 years while you are here?” Jeff asks.

“Well, I have always worked so this will be my first experience being a housewife, but I have to find something. Maybe something with the school,” she replies.

“There are a lot of wives that work here at the embassy. I saw you have some accounting background and I’m sure one of the attaches could use someone like you. The only bad thing is its at the embassy and you have to travel this every day,” Jeff says gesturing to the corniche.

Arriving at the school, Jeff shows the way to the administration building, then waits outside for the Sanders to finish. Less than an hour later, they are registered and will start school in the morning. Fortunately, the school is only a couple blocks away, but there are buses that will bring the students to school as it is safer for embassy pupils not to walk to school.

Back at their home, Jeff and the Sanders family get out the car to head to their respective homes.

“Hey Jaycee. If you have a minute, I’d like to offer some advice that might make life here a little easier and not worry about other things. How about coming back in about 15 minutes and we can discuss over some tea on my patio,”

“Sure Jeff. I’d appreciate that,” Jaycee replies.

Getting the ******* settled and exploring what the satellite television selections are, Jaycee goes into the bathroom to freshen up before visiting Jeff.

With make-up refreshed, new lipstick and a brush through her hair, Jaycee tells the ******* she’ll be downstairs.

Knocking on Jeff’s front door, Jaycee is greeted by Jeff who changed into tennis shorts and polo shirt. Jeff has a maid she realizes who brings hot tea with sugar cubes out to the patio.

“Get used to drinking lots of tea. You can’t do business without it,” Jeff says stirring three cubes into his tea.

“I see you have a maid as well. The gentleman I ran into this morning, is he the gardener?” Jaycee asks blowing on her teacup.

“Yes, the maid is a big help, and my ******* being the typical teenager is not much help around the house. Fawzi is the gardener as well as other responsibilities such as security for our compound and just caretakes whatever is needed. Nice guy and he can do small errands for you too if needed. I think you might have scared him when he saw you dressed to go running,” Jeff says laughing.

“I see that now. The day is not even over yet and I’m very apprehensive about leaving my home,” Jaycee says sipping her tea.

“It’s a challenge I know, but downtown Cairo is very cosmopolitan with dining and clubs, and world class museums. There are felucca cruises on the Nile, and the pyramids too. Lots of opportunities for horseback riding into the desert. I’d love to show you all there is to be enjoyed,” Jeff offers.

“Well thank you Jeff, but I do have my family to consider too,” Jaycee replies knowing where this is going; she’s heard this all before.

“Just saying, Mike will be gone a lot,” Jeff says and leaves it at that.

“Jeff, thanks for the tea and the invitations. And thank you so much for dedicating your valuable time taking us around. I look forward to nurturing our relationship, as neighbors, and again, I appreciate you,” Jaycee says, trying to defuse Jeff’s advances.

“Just be careful around here when you go out. An attractive western woman, especially a gorgeous blond woman such as yourself can be targeted for harassment. The human trade activity is alive and well throughout the Mideast, even in cosmopolitan Cairo. If you need to go out, give me a call. I’d be very happy to accompany you,” Jeff replies, reaching over to pat Jaycee’s exposed leg.

Jeff’s seemingly innocent touch triggers a stirring in Jaycee’s pussy that she hasn’t felt in a few months since her last encounter with Coach. Oh, how she has missed that feeling of a black cock inside her.

Should she give in to Jeff’s advances so soon, or let it play out she contemplates. He is rather handsome and a senior diplomat. He might be able to help Mike in his career and being a neighbor and very accessible has its advantages as well.

“Jeff. I appreciate your generosity with your time as I can imagine you are very busy with your diplomatic responsibilities. A handsome man like you must be very popular with the ladies,” Jaycee says leaning towards Jeff.

Leaning into Jaycee, Jeff says, “Yes, I have had a few affairs or liaisons, but when I see someone so attractive, and near, I can’t help myself. I’m sure you understand, Jaycee.”

“Jeff. Just so you know who I am. I have been with several black men in sexual relationships. Either one-time events or multiple times lasting months. I was even pregnant with a black man’s baby at one time, but I miscarriaged. Mike knows all about this and frankly condones my venturing outside of our marriage so long as I let him know in advance or afterwards. It seems to be part of the sexual aspect in our marriage,” Jaycee states, sitting back to gauge Jeff’s reaction.

Jeff, for all his worldly experience and sexual prowess is left speechless by Jaycee’s admission. Being used to the game of chasing his prey and enjoying the conquest afterwards, Jeff seems to have met his match who is not innocent at all. This changes everything; did he meet his equal?

Standing up looking down at Jeff, Jaycee says, “So Jeff. Do you want to continue this game, or do you want to fuck me?”
The sudden boldness by Jaycee has her aroused as a rivulet of pussy juice begins to leak down her inner thigh since she is not wearing any panties.

Smiling, Jeff stands up and takes Jaycee by the hand, leading her to his bedroom. They encounter the maid as they walk through the house, and she just looks away as if this is not the first time another woman has been led to the master’s bedroom.
---To be continued.

Chapter 38 of A Wife’s Story

Jeff opens the door to his bedroom and invites Jaycee to step in. Closing the door and locking it, Jeff leads Jaycee to the middle of his large master suite and turns toward her face to face.

“You know, Jaycee, I’m kind of a big deal in the embassy community and I hold a lot of sway on what can be done or get done. Being in a relationship with me comes with my own demands. I can be strict or I can be compassionate. It’s really up to you how I respond. Now, are you ready to be my slut? To be available to please me whenever or wherever I demand?” Jeff asks Jaycee standing 6’ to her 5’3”.

With her blue eyes looking at his brown eyes, she’s wondering what she has gotten herself in to and if it’s too late to change course.

“Jeff, I don’t think this is the relationship I am looking for,” Jaycee says.

Stepping closer to her, Jeff responds, “Shut up! Are you going to be my slut and obey?”

Jeff adds, “I can make you and your family’s time here very comfortable or very terrible. It’s up to you. Oh, I get what I want, so get used to that.”

Looking back up at Jeff, Jaycee says, “I will be your slut and obey you.”

“That’s a girl. See how easy that was? Now, raise you arms up over your head.”

Jaycee does as she’s told and Jeff bends down and grabs the hem of Jaycee’s dress and pulls it up over her head and tosses it to the side leaving Jaycee in just her bra and sandals.

Stepping back to look at her he tells her to lose the bra and sandals. Jaycee complies tossing them where her dress landed.

Eying his new slut, Jeff appreciates the freshly shaven pussy, the 34c firm tits, perfect feet and manicured hands, and oh those blue eyes and wavy blond hair. He smells her hair, savoring her scent, relishing the prey before him.

Walking to the closet, Jeff retrieves a necktie and returns. “Jaycee, put your hands behind your back,” Jeff orders.

Jeff ties Jaycee’s hands behind her and orders her to her knees as he pulls his polo shirt off and drops his shorts showing an erect and very girthy cock that had to be at least 8 inches in length.

Taking a seat in an upholstered armchair, he tells Jaycee to come to him. Walking on her knees, Jaycee’s mind is racing, but she has come to the point of no return. If she does not give in to Jeff, would he really make life miserable. She had no way of knowing, but to risk otherwise might not be a good idea at this point. Once again, her desire for black cock has gotten her into a situation that she has no choice but to follow through and hope for the best outcome.

Kneeling before Jeff, Jaycee looks up at him waiting for what’s next.

“Slut. You know what to do. Begin,” Jeff says.

Jaycee bends down and takes the rigid black cock into her mouth for a few minutes and switches to licking up and down the shaft.

“Kiss and lick my balls, you slut,” Jeff commands.

Without hesitation, Jaycee does just that until she is told to resume sucking his cock.

“My Jaycee, you are certainly a very good cocksucker. I bet your past black cock men were sorry to see you go. I want you to eat my cum so lets see how quickly you can make that happen. I’m saving your pussy and ass for another time,” Jeff grins at Jaycee.

Jaycee is totally focused on the task at hand, salivating on the big, thick cock, using her best cocksucking skills. It would be a lot quicker if she didn’t have her hands tied, but she is now committed to bring Jeff to orgasm and take his seed into her mouth and stomach.

She can tell he is getting close by his breathing, and she wishes he would cum already. As if on cue, Jeff raises his hips, shoving all of his cock into Jaycee’s mouth as he lets loose so much cum that Jaycee chokes on the quantity being emptied down her throat, some leaking out of her mouth and onto Jeff’s crotch and thighs.

Spent, Jeff sits back and tells Jaycee to lick up the mess she made. Bending over, she licks up the cum and spit from his crotch and legs, and licks his cock of any residual cum, then taking the cock head in her mouth to suck out any cum remaining. Her face, chest and tits are glistening with spit and cum, but she can only let it drip down.

“You are a good slut, Jaycee. I am pleased. But this is only the first time as there will be others. Even if you are having dinner with your family, when I call, you will excuse yourself and come to me. When I am satisfied, you will return to them unwashed. Do you understand me, slut?”

“Yes, Jeff,” is all Jaycee can say.

“Good. Now stand up and turn around,” Jeff says.

Standing up, Jaycee turns around as Jeff unties her hands. Stroking her ass, Jeff gives it a pat and tells Jaycee to go get dressed.

“May I use your bathroom?” Jaycee asks.

“No, you may not. You will go home just like you are,” Jeff responds.

“But my ******* will see me coming in,” Jaycee pleads.

“Too bad. That’s what you get for being a slut. Now go home,” Jeff tells her.
---To be continued

Last edited:

Jeff opens the door to his bedroom and invites Jaycee to step in. Closing the door and locking it, Jeff leads Jaycee to the middle of his large master suite and turns toward her face to face.

“You know, Jaycee, I’m kind of a big deal in the embassy community and I hold a lot of sway on what can be done or get done. Being in a relationship with me comes with my own demands. I can be strict or I can be compassionate. It’s really up to you how I respond. Now, are you ready to be my slut? To be available to please me whenever or wherever I demand?” Jeff asks Jaycee standing 6’ to her 5’3”.

With her blue eyes looking at his brown eyes, she’s wondering what she has gotten herself in to and if it’s too late to change course.

Stepping closer to her, Jeff responds, “Shut up! Are you going to be my slut and obey?”

Jeff adds, “I can make you and your family’s time here very comfortable or very terrible. It’s up to you. Oh, I get what I want, so get used to that.”

Jaycee does as she’s told and Jeff bends down and grabs the hem of Jaycee’s dress and pulls it up over her head and tosses it to the side leaving Jaycee in just her bra and sandals.

Stepping back to look at her he tells her to lose the bra and sandals. Jaycee complies tossing them where her dress landed.

Eying his new slut, Jeff appreciates the freshly shaven pussy, the 34c firm tits, perfect feet and manicured hands, and oh those blue eyes and wavy blond hair. He smells her hair, savoring her scent, relishing the prey before him.

Walking to the closet, Jeff retrieves a necktie and returns. “Jaycee, put your hands behind your back,” Jeff orders.

Jeff ties Jaycee’s hands behind her and orders her to her knees as he pulls his polo shirt off and drops his shorts showing an erect and very girthy cock that had to be at least 8 inches in length.

Taking a seat in an upholstered armchair, he tells Jaycee to come to him. Walking on her knees, Jaycee’s mind is racing, but she has come to the point of no return. If you she does not give in to Jeff, would he really make life miserable. She had no way of knowing, but to risk otherwise might not be a good idea at this point. Once again, her desire for black cock has gotten her into a situation that she has no choice but to follow through and hope for the best outcome.

Jaycee bends down and takes the rigid black cock into her mouth for a few minutes and switches to licking up and down the shaft.

Without hesitation, Jaycee does just that until she is told to resume sucking his cock.

“My Jaycee, you are certainly a very good cocksucker. I bet your past black cock men were sorry to see you go. I want you to eat my cum so lets see how quickly you can make that happen. I’m saving your pussy and ass for another time,” Jeff grins at Jaycee.

Jaycee is totally focused on the task at hand, salivating on the big, thick cock, using her best cocksucking skills. It would be a lot quicker if she didn’t have her hands tied, but she is now committed to bring Jeff to orgasm and take his seed into her mouth and stomach.

She can tell he is getting close by his breathing, and she wishes he would cum already. As if on cue, Jeff raises his hips, shoving all of his cock into Jaycee’s mouth as he lets loose so much cum that Jaycee chokes on the quantity being emptied down her throat, some leaking out of her mouth and onto Jeff’s crotch and thighs.

Spent, Jeff sits back and tells Jaycee to lick up the mess she made. Bending over, she licks up the cum and spit from his crotch and legs, and licks his cock of any residual cum, then taking the cock head in her mouth to suck out at cum remaining. Her face, chest and tits are glistening with spit and cum, but she can only let it drip down.

“You are a good slut, Jaycee. I am pleased. But this is only the first time as there will be others. Even if you are having dinner with your family, when I call, you will excuse yourself and come to me. When I am satisfied, you will return to them unwashed. Do you understand me, slut?”

Standing up, Jaycee turns around as Jeff unties her hands. Stroking her ass, Jeff gives it a pat and tells Jaycee to go get dressed.

---To be continued
Wow what a story, I wonder what her hubby thinks about her sacrifice?

Taking a seat in an upholstered armchair, he tells Jaycee to come to him. Walking on her knees, Jaycee’s mind is racing, but she has come to the point of no return. If you she does not give in to Jeff, would he really make life miserable. She had no way of knowing, but to risk otherwise might not be a good idea at this point. Once again, her desire for black cock has gotten her into a situation that she has no choice but to follow through and hope for the best outcome.

Spent, Jeff sits back and tells Jaycee to lick up the mess she made. Bending over, she licks up the cum and spit from his crotch and legs, and licks his cock of any residual cum, then taking the cock head in her mouth to suck out at cum remaining. Her face, chest and tits are glistening with spit and cum, but she can only let it drip down.

---To be continued
Wow, he sure made her his SLUT! I hope Mike knows just how lucky he is 😂

Chapter 39 of A Wife’s Story

It’s been a couple of days since Jaycee had her encounter with Jeff, and she determined this is one time that she will keep it from Mike, her husband. She’s not sure how he will handle knowing that Jeff all but owns her now and running the risk of a confrontation between Mike and Jeff.

Since their arrival in Cairo, Mike has purchased a car from another embassy staffer who is getting ready to transfer out of the country. With his schedule at the office, the embassy shuttle will not work out since he has to report early and stay late.

Jaycee was able to venture out in the car to go grocery shopping, but even around the neighborhood, she was nervous. The embassy has a commissary on the compound where she can get American groceries, so she decides to contact Jeff for a ride to the embassy and hope to get a ride with an embassy vehicle to go back home after she is done shopping.

With Mike already at work, Jaycee gets the ******* ready for school. Seeing them off on the school bus, Jaycee closes the gate to the compound and pauses to consider knocking on Jeff’s door as she sees that his car is still here.

Knocking on Jeff’s front door, his maid answers and lets Jaycee enter. Motioning for Jaycee to sit on the living room sofa, the maid goes to notify Jeff that he has company.

In a few minutes Jeff comes into the living room from his bedroom holding a cup of coffee and dressed in dark two-piece suit.

“Good morning, Jaycee. Nice to see you this morning. Would you like some coffee or tea?”

“No thank you, Jeff. Just stopping by to see if I can take you up on your offer for a lift to the embassy so that I can do some shopping at the commissary,” Jaycee says.

“Of course! I’m pleased that you asked. Can you be ready in 20 minutes?” Jeff asks Jaycee.

“I sure can… thank you Jeff. See you in a few,” Jaycee smiles up at Jeff as he returns her smile.

Rushing up the stairs to jump in the shower and get dressed, Jaycee is wondering what is going through Jeff’s mind and what he is up to, acting like nothing happened.

Dressed in yoga pants, running shoes and extra big sweatshirt that covers her ass, Jaycee pulls her hair back into a ponytail and goes back downstairs to meet Jeff.

Jeff was already in his car, so Jaycee hops in the passenger side and off they go to join the crazy drivers headed to Cairo.

“I’m interested in your thoughts from the other day. I must say that I was very impressed,” Jeff says, looking over to Jaycee.

“Well, Jeff, I have to admit I wasn’t expecting that outcome. I’ve never been bound like that before nor have experienced anything close to bondage. I have heard of it and read some stories about it. I guess that could count toward my bucket list,” Jaycee smiled back at Jeff.

“I like your attitude, Jaycee. We are about to embark on a very fulfilling relationship,” Jeff replies, and they drive on in silence until they get to the embassy.

Parking in his reserved spot next to the chancery, Jeff gets out and waits for Jaycee to gather her things and join him outside. Leading the way, Jeff shows Jaycee where the commissary is, then where the motor pool is so she could check on a ride back to Maadi.

“I’ll call the dispatcher myself and insure you do have a car waiting for you. One of the perks of being a senior diplomat,” Jeff says, reminding Jaycee of his standing in the pecking order of the embassy community.

“That’s very kind of you, Jeff, thank you,” Jaycee says most appreciatively.

“You are welcome, Jaycee. I’d like you to stop by my home when I return later this evening. Wear only a dress, nothing else. Do you understand?” Jeff stares at Jaycee.

“Yes, Jeff, I understand,” is all Jaycee can answer with.

“Then I will see you later, Jaycee. Enjoy the remainder of your day,” Jeff says, and he turns to go to his office, leaving Jaycee to ponder what to expect.

After her shopping trip, Jaycee wheels her shopping cart to the motor pool. The Egyptian employee who is the dispatcher is expecting her and goes out of his way to load her groceries into the trunk of the Chevrolet sedan. He calls over to one of his drivers, “Yella!” (hurry up, quickly) who jogs over to be given instructions in Arabic.

Holding the back door open, Jaycee climbs in, and the dispatcher says, “Mr. Jeff say you priority anytime you need car, ok?”

“Thank you, or Shukran,” Jaycee replies, testing some of her Arabic.

Arriving home, the driver helps Jaycee with her groceries, and she spends the rest of the day organizing her cupboards and shelves.

Mike calls and says he will be late again and may have to go out of town for a few weeks, and he’ll share details when he gets home later tonight.

Jaycee decides to make up some tuna salad and put out some potato chips for the ******* for supper, wondering when Jeff will be home.

At 6PM, Jaycee sees headlights as a car enters the compound. She looks out the window and it’s Jeff just getting home.
15 minutes later, Jaycee gets a text from Jeff to come down in 5 minutes. With the ******* settled in for the night, she tells them she will be downstairs talking to Jeff.

When Jaycee knocks on the door, she is greeted by Jeff wearing only a bathrobe.

“Come in, Jaycee. Would you like a glass of wine?” Jeff offers.

“Yes, please, Jeff,” Jaycee replies, wondering what to expect.

Pouring two glasses of the local white wine, Jeff joins Jaycee on the sofa and offers a toast, “Here’s to the next three years and I look forward to our relationship. Cheers!”

Touching glasses, Jaycee is hoping this won’t be a messy arrangement. “Is your ******* home?” Jaycee asks.

“No, she’s at a friend’s house studying for the next couple of hours,” Jeff says. Taking a sip of wine, Jeff stands up in front of Jaycee and unties his robe revealing he is naked and erect.

“You can use your hands this time, Jaycee. If you are as adept with your hands as you are without them, that will be a big plus for you,” Jeff says teasingly.

Setting her glass down, Jaycee grasps the rigid, thick black cock and strokes it a few times, examining all its nuances of yet another new black cock for her to worship.

Guiding it into her mouth, Jaycee tastes the saltiness thinking back to the last time she tasted Jeff’s cock and ate his cum, which she later considered to be rather good compared to a few others she has sampled. She does enjoy the size of his cock, but right now she is concentrating on her mission to bring Jeff off.

Jeff reaches around and grabs Jaycee by the back of her head thrusting in and out of her mouth. With one hand, Jaycee has his cock and the other massaging his low hanging, impressive balls.

As Jaycee has Jeff’s cock in her mouth, she sees headlights pull into the compound, and it must be Mike. Jeff notices them too, and says, “Just in time,” as he pulls out of Jaycee’s mouth and ejaculates on her face and dress.

“Lick me clean, slut, then go home to your husband,” Jeff says.

Taking the semi-hard cock back in her hand, she once again guides into her mouth sucking out more cum and licking the shaft, while the cum on her face starts to run onto the front of her dress.

Satisfied that she got it all, Jeff withdraws from her grasp and ties up his robe. “Thank you, Jaycee. Well done. Now, time to go greet hubby with a big, wet kiss,” Jeff says with a wide grin.

Closing the door after her, Jaycee stands outside wiping her face with the hem of her dress, exposing her freshly shaven pussy to the chilly evening air.

When she gets to the top of the stairs, using the porch light she looks at the still cum-wet front of her dress. This is what Jeff was planning all along; to have Mike see the cum on my dress as if to mark his territory. If Mike asks, she’ll just tell him the truth.

Walking through the front door, Mike is in the bedroom changing. Entering the bedroom, Mike looks up to see Jaycee and walks over to greet her.

“Hi hon. What happened to your dress? As if to answer his own question, he can see the obvious signs and smell of sperm, “You been out fucking around?”

“No. I gave Jeff a blowjob and he did this,” Jaycee says matter of factly.

“That ******* of a bitch! I had a notion he would try this with you. Is this going to be a regular thing now with him?” Mike demanded.

“I suppose so, or he thinks so. His thing is about domination and humiliation. I’m okay with it and he might help us with his position at the embassy,” Jaycee responds.

“Is the dress his idea too? Is this the first time with him?” Mike asks.

“No Mike. I wasn’t going to tell you because I was a bit embarrassed. He tied my hands behind me and made me suck him until he came in my mouth, making me swallow it all and then clean him of what was left. He wants me to be available to him anytime he wants me,” Jaycee says on the verge of tears.

“Oh, Mike, I put our family in jeopardy by going too far with him and he will use his power to make us comfortable or the remainder of our time not so comfortable,” Jaycee continued.

“I’m going down right now and have words with him. He can’t do this to us,” Mike says as he puts on his shirt.

“Mike, please, no. It’ll be okay. Jeff has already looked out for us just today. He ordered the motor pool to have a car and driver anytime I needed one, which is a big help,” Jaycee says.

“Well, with Mel or Coach, even Reuben or Lem didn’t try to dominate over you or blackmail us. But, with me being gone a lot, I hope that means he will look out for you in his twisted way,” Mike says.

“It’s the game he plays. He just wants to have someone like me to dominate. It’s a power trip for him and if I can keep him happy, we may benefit during our time here,” Jaycee reasons.

“When are you seeing him again?” Mike asks.

“I don’t know. Whenever he says so. I’ll play along. It does help that he is handsome and has a very nice cock,” Jaycee says, grinning at Mike.

“You know you drive me crazy with your sexiness,” Mike says reaching to Jaycee’s dress, feeling the cum stains that are starting to stiffen on the material.
---To be continued.

Last edited:
Chapter 39 of A Wife’s Story

It’s been a couple of days since Jaycee had her encounter with Jeff, and she determined this is one time that she will keep it from Mike, her husband. She’s not sure how he will handle knowing that Jeff all but owns her now and running the risk of a confrontation between Mike and Jeff.

Since their arrival in Cairo, Mike has purchased a car from another embassy staffer who is getting ready to transfer out of the country. With his schedule at the office, the embassy shuttle will not work out since he has to report early and stay late.

Jaycee was able to venture out in the car to go grocery shopping, but even around the neighborhood, she was nervous. The embassy has a commissary on the compound where she can get American groceries, so she decides to contact Jeff for a ride to the embassy and hope to get a ride with an embassy vehicle to go back home after she is done shopping.

With Mike already at work, Jaycee gets the ******* ready for school. Seeing them off on the school bus, Jaycee closes the gate to the compound and pauses to consider knocking on Jeff’s door as she sees that his car is still here.

Knocking on Jeff’s front door, his maid answers and lets Jaycee enter. Motioning for Jaycee to sit on the living room sofa, the maid goes to notify Jeff that he has company.

In a few minutes Jeff comes into the living room from his bedroom holding a cup of coffee and dressed in dark two-piece suit.

“Good morning, Jaycee. Nice to see you this morning. Would you like some coffee or tea?”

“No thank you, Jeff. Just stopping by to see if I can take you up on your offer for a lift to the embassy so that I can do some shopping at the commissary,” Jaycee says.

“Of course! I’m pleased that you asked. Can you be ready in 20 minutes?” Jeff asks Jaycee.

“I sure can… thank you Jeff. See you in a few,” Jaycee smiles up at Jeff as he returns her smile.

Rushing up the stairs to jump in the shower and get dressed, Jaycee is wondering what is going through Jeff’s mind and what he is up to, acting like nothing happened.

Dressed in yoga pants, running shoes and extra big sweatshirt that covers her ass, Jaycee pulls her hair back into a ponytail and goes back downstairs to meet Jeff.

Jeff was already in his car, so Jaycee hops in the passenger side and off they go to join the crazy drivers headed to Cairo.

“I’m interested in your thoughts from the other day. I must say that I was very impressed,” Jeff says, looking over to Jaycee.

“Well, Jeff, I have to admit I wasn’t expecting that outcome. I’ve never been bound like that before nor have experienced anything close to bondage. I have heard of it and read some stories about it. I guess that could count toward my bucket list,” Jaycee smiled back at Jeff.

“I like your attitude, Jaycee. We are about to embark on a very fulfilling relationship,” Jeff replies, and they drive on in silence until they get to the embassy.

Parking in his reserved spot next to the chancery, Jeff gets out and waits for Jaycee to gather her things and join him outside. Leading the way, Jeff shows Jaycee where the commissary is, then where the motor pool is so she could check on a ride back to Maadi.

“I’ll call the dispatcher myself and insure you do have a car waiting for you. One of the perks of being a senior diplomat,” Jeff says, reminding Jaycee of his standing in the pecking order of the embassy community.

“That’s very kind of you, Jeff, thank you,” Jaycee says most appreciatively.

“You are welcome, Jaycee. I’d like you to stop by my home when I return later this evening. Wear only a dress, nothing else. Do you understand?” Jeff stares at Jaycee.

“Yes, Jeff, I understand,” is all Jaycee can answer with.

“Then I will see you later, Jaycee. Enjoy the remainder of your day,” Jeff says, and he turns to go to his office, leaving Jaycee to ponder what to expect.

After her shopping trip, Jaycee wheels her shopping cart to the motor pool. The Egyptian employee who is the dispatcher is expecting her and goes out of his way to load her groceries into the trunk of the Chevrolet sedan. He calls over to one of his drivers, “Yella!” (hurry up, quickly) who jogs over to be given instructions in Arabic.

Holding the back door open, Jaycee climbs in, and the dispatcher says, “Mr. Jeff say you priority anytime you need car, ok?”

“Thank you, or Shukran,” Jaycee replies, testing some of her Arabic.

Arriving home, the driver helps Jaycee with her groceries, and she spends the rest of the day organizing her cupboards and shelves.

Mike calls and says he will be late again and may have to go out of town for a few weeks, and he’ll share details when he gets home later tonight.

Jaycee decides to make up some tuna salad and put out some potato chips for the ******* for supper, wondering when Jeff will be home.

At 6PM, Jaycee sees headlights as a car enters on the compound. She looks out the window and it’s Jeff just getting home.
15 minutes later, Jaycee gets a text from Jeff to come down in 5 minutes. With the ******* settled in for the night, she tells them she will be downstairs talking to Jeff.

When Jaycee knocks on the door, she is greeted by Jeff wearing only a bathrobe.

“Come in, Jaycee. Would you like a glass of wine?” Jeff offers.

“Yes, please, Jeff,” Jaycee replies, wondering what to expect.

Pouring two glasses of the local white wine, Jeff joins Jaycee on the sofa and offers a toast, “Here’s to the next three years and I look forward to our relationship. Cheers!”

Touching glasses, Jaycee is hoping this won’t be a messy arrangement. “Is your ******* home?” Jaycee asks.

“No, she’s at a friend’s house studying for the next couple of hours,” Jeff says. Taking a sip of wine, Jeff stands up in front of Jaycee and unties his robe revealing he is naked and erect.

“You can use your hands this time, Jaycee. If you are as adept with your hands as you are without them, that will be a big plus for you,” Jeff says teasingly.

Setting her glass down, Jaycee grasps the rigid, thick black cock and strokes it a few times, examining all its nuances of yet another new black cock for her to worship.

Guiding it into her mouth, Jaycee tastes the saltiness thinking back to the last time she tasted Jeff’s cock and ate his cum, which she later considered to be rather good compared to a few others she has sampled. She does enjoy the size of his cock, but right now she is concentrating on her mission to bring Jeff off.

Jeff reaches around and grabs Jaycee by the back of her head thrusting in and out of her mouth. With one hand, Jaycee has his cock and the other massaging his low hanging, impressive balls.

As Jaycee has Jeff’s cock in her mouth, she sees headlights pull into the compound, and it must be Mike. Jeff notices them too, and says, “Just in time,” as he pulls out of Jaycee’s mouth and ejaculates on her face and dress.

“Lick me clean, slut, then go home to your husband,” Jeff says.

Taking the semi-hard cock back in her hand, she once again guides into her mouth sucking out more cum and licking the shaft, while the cum on her face starts to run onto the front of her dress.

Satisfied that she got it all, Jeff withdraws from her grasp and ties up his robe. “Thank you, Jaycee. Well done. Now, time to go greet hubby with a big, wet kiss,” Jeff says with a wide grin.

Closing the door after her, Jaycee stands outside wiping her face with the hem of her dress, exposing her freshly shaven pussy to the chilly evening air.

When she gets to the top of the stairs, using the porch light she looks at the still cum-wet front of her dress. This is what Jeff was planning all along; to have Mike see the cum on my dress as if to mark his territory. If Mike asks, she’ll just tell him the truth.

Walking through the front door, Mike is in the bedroom changing. Entering the bedroom, Mike looks up to see Jaycee and walks over to greet her.

“Hi hon. What happened to your dress? As if to answer his own question, he can see the obvious signs and smell of sperm, “You been out fucking around?”

“No. I gave Jeff a blowjob and he did this,” Jaycee says matter of factly.

“That ******* of a bitch! I had a notion he would try this with you. Is this going to be a regular thing now with him?” Mike demanded.

“I suppose so, or he thinks so. His thing is about domination and humiliation. I’m okay with it and he might help us with his position at the embassy,” Jaycee responds.

“Is the dress his idea too? Is this the first time with him?” Mike asks.

“No Mike. I wasn’t going to tell you because I was a bit embarrassed. He tied my hands behind me and made me suck him until he came in my mouth, making me swallow it all and then clean him of what was left. He wants me to be available to him anytime he wants me,” Jaycee says on the verge of tears.

“Oh, Mike, I put our family in jeopardy by going too far with him and he will use his power to make us comfortable or the remainder of our time not so comfortable,” Jaycee continued.

“I’m going down right now and have words with him. He can’t do this to us,” Mike says as he puts on his shirt.

“Mike, please, no. It’ll be okay. Jeff has already looked out for us just today. He ordered the motor pool to have a car and driver anytime I needed one, which is a big help,” Jaycee says.

“Well, with Mel or Coach, even Reuben or Lem didn’t try to dominate over you or blackmail us. But, with me being gone a lot, I hope that means he will look out for you in his twisted way,” Mike says.

“It’s the game he plays. He just wants to have someone like me to dominate. It’s a power trip for him and if I can keep him happy, we may benefit during our time here,” Jaycee reasons.

“When are you seeing him again?” Mike asks.

“I don’t know. Whenever he says so. I’ll play along. It does help that he is handsome and has a very nice cock,” Jaycee says, grinning at Mike.

“You know you drive me crazy with your sexiness,” Mike says reaching to Jaycee’s dress, feeling the cum stains that are starting to stiffen on the material.
---To be continued.
I guess Mike will be serving Jeff too, soon or later :)

The last two months flew by as the Sanders prepared to sell their house, get packed and make the long trip to Cairo, Egypt where Mike will be in the military attache’s office at the US Embassy in downtown Cairo.

Mike is still in Washington, DC for his briefings at the State Department and Pentagon and plans to meet Jaycee and the ******* in DC to all fly together from Dulles to Paris, then on to Cairo.

Making this move a bit smoother was a surprise to Jaycee since she bore the brunt of executing the move, but the ******* are older now and can help a lot more than they were younger.

With her last night in the house overlooking the golf course, Jaycee spends the early evening on the deck with a chardonnay in hand contemplating the last few years and the friends and lovers she made, many times spending time on this same deck with them.

She hopes Tina is getting along okay since Reuben’s death and his conniving cousin Derrick doesn’t take advantage of the situation. Reuben will always have a spot in her heart especially for the short time she carried his baby but lost due to the miscarriage. She’ll miss seeing Lem and not able to enjoy his physicality any longer. For all the trouble that Staff Sergeant Greenwood caused her with the STD, he was a very adept lover. Her thoughts turned to Mel and how she had really hoped to have a baby by him, but that would never happen, and now he has Julie to be with. She thinks about Coach and the last time they were together, and now Jaycee is sad that she will never enjoy Coach again, especially now that he has the attractive, young doctor, Phylicia by his side. Lastly, she’s sorry that trucker from North Carolina, Jam, never contacted her again. She really liked being in that big truck with him and fantasized traveling with him and just having sex in the sleeping compartment every time they’d pull into a truck stop along the road.

As the evening wears on and another glass of chardonnay, Jaycee wishes just one more time spent with any one of her lovers before she left for good. She loves her husband very much and he’s a great ******* and he gives Jaycee so much latitude in her sexual adventures with her black paramours.

She thinks back to that first time with Reuben, and how naïve she was then and how she slid down the slippery slope of being a slut for black men. The thought gave her a chuckle; “Me. A slut. Who would have guessed that ever.” With her vanilla upbringing, the all-American girl cheerleader was now yearning for a black cock to satisfy her tonight.

Calling it a night, Jaycee checks on the ******* who are tucked in and asleep in their sleeping bags since their beds and the rest of the house furniture is enroute to Egypt. Stripping out of her clothes, she climbs into her own sleeping bag naked with her black vibrating dildo, given to her by her husband.

Setting the speed at a slow hum, she closes her eyes an imagines the dildo is Lem and his wonderful black cock. How he was going to give her strong babies was his promise so many years ago just as the first of many orgasmic waves engulf her and she muffles her groans so as not to wake the children.

Morning comes early as Jaycee and ******* need to meet Mike at Dulles for their flight later that afternoon. Loading the rental car with their bags, the Sanders family say a last good-bye to their home overlooking the golf course. Jaycee steels herself for the drive, not looking forward to dealing with DC-area traffic.

Arriving at the rental car drop-off at Dulles, Jaycee was grateful for an uneventful drive from Virginia Beach, and is hoping this lucky streak continues until they finally arrive in Cairo.

The family is reunited with Mike as he just makes it to the security point just before boarding begins. A quick kiss and hug to Mike, Jaycee is really glad to have him back and the long flight will be spent going over all of the expectations the family will have to adjust to for their 3 years in Egypt.

Finally arriving at Cairo International Airport in Heliopolis, the family is anxious to get off the plane and stretch their legs. Before doing so, an airport security officer boards and using the plane’s announcing system, calls off a list of names who will debark first. Most are diplomats from other countries and the Sanders family is included.

Once in the terminal, they are greeted by an embassy expediter, whose job is to get embassy employees and family through customs and on their way to their quarters.

Through customs with no issues, the family with their luggage is loaded into a van with a hand-full of new arrivals, they drive through the dusty, congested streets of Cairo making it to the main thoroughfare of the corniche that parallels the Nile River.

The Americans occupy a number of residences in the suburb of Maadi, south of Cairo. The Sanders’ new residence is a duplex in a walled-in compound. Their home is above the first. As they climb the steps to their new home, the downstairs neighbor comes out to greet them.

“Hi folks. Welcome! I’m James Jefferson, but just call me Jeff. I’m the communications officer at the embassy and I’ve been asked to sponsor you through the check-in process, which is great being we’re neighbors too,” Jeff grinned at the tired family.

“Hi Jeff. I’m Mike and Jaycee is my wife, and my children Tiffany and Andy. Is there a plan for tonight or tomorrow?” Mike asks.

“Nothing tonight. Tomorrow we’ll all go to the embassy to get ID cards and on-boarding, and then come back here to Maadi and go to the school and enroll the *******. Let’s go upstairs and I’ll show you around. I did some shopping for you too to give you a head start for food and snacks,” Jeff offered.

James Jefferson is a very well-spoken black man who has spent most of his adult life in the foreign service in one capacity or another. His post as the communications officer makes him one of the senior diplomats in a very high-profile country. A divorcee, he has custody of his 15-year-old ******* who he hopes becomes fast friends with the Sanders’ *******.

An avid tennis player, Jeff is the top-rated player in the embassy community, besting even the British pro at their embassy just down the road from the American embassy. Jeff is a trim 180 at 6’ tall, trimmed goatee adorns his 50-year-old face.

When Jeff got the assignment to sponsor the Sanders, he was provided with pictures of the family as well as other relevant information. When he saw the picture of Jaycee from her Realtor head shots, he immediately took an elevated interest in helping the family, especially Jaycee, acclimate to Egypt.

He always had a eye for white, blue-eyed blond women and it didn’t matter if they were married or not. His ex-wife was a blond woman from England and is his *******’s mom. The many years of travelling the world diplomatic scene offered Jeff many opportunities to bed these beauties. If they were married, they were either bored with their stuffy diplomat husbands or they were outgoing in the embassy community enjoying the social life of a diplomat.

Jeff thrived on it all. His last conquest had just left the country due to a security violation that is sure to end her career, so the arrival of Jaycee Sanders set into motion Jeff’s ploy to make Jaycee his next affair.
---To be continued.
Took me a little time to be zble to make time to read well worth the wait setting everything up for the next chapter,simply brilliant writing of a brilliant story from start to finish xx

Chapter 40 of A Wife’s Story

It’s been about a week since Jaycee last visited Jeff where he had her orally get him off and he subsequently came on her face and dress. Jaycee knew what Jeff was up to by showing her husband, Mike that he marked her as his for the taking.

Amazingly, Mike seemed okay with the arrangement, especially after Jaycee convinced him that it would serve them well to remain in Jeff’s good graces. Mike had a lot of travel coming up and knowing that Jeff would keep an eye on Jaycee was weirdly reassuring.

Mike must accompany an international group of military attaches to the Sinai Peninsula for war game observations for the next few weeks.

Climbing into the embassy van for the drive to a military airfield for a helicopter lift to the Sinai, Mike hugged and kissed Jaycee who was already feeling isolated being left alone in this country; she was regretting even being here.

“I’ll email you when I can, depending on satellite access. I’m confident that Jeff will be here if you need him,” Jeff says consoling his wife.

“I know Mike. Not an ideal situation to be in, but I’ll make it work, believe me,” Jaycee replies.

Waving good-bye to her husband as he drives down the dusty road in front of their compound, Jaycee turns to close the gate only to see Jeff standing in his doorway, sipping on a cup of coffee dressed in shirt and tie.

“Very moving, Jaycee. I’m sure Mike will be okay during his little foray into the desert. I think this will give us some very nice quality time over the next few weeks,” Jeff says and continues.

“Seems unfortunate that your Marine Mike won’t be here for the Marine Ball. It’s quite the event within the embassy community and I’d like you to accompany me to it,” Jeff says smiling, sipping his coffee.

“Jeff. Mike isn’t even a mile away and you even think that?” Jaycee says defiantly.

Setting his cup down, Jeff walks to Jaycee standing only inches away and says, “Have you forgotten our arrangement, slut? You will go with me to the Ball and everyone there will see you with me and not your husband. Be a shame to be known as the embassy slut. Every embassy has one or two. Or you can accompany me as an ******* and friend whose husband is away doing his country’s bidding, nothing more, nothing less,” Jeff coolly says to Jaycee standing over her.

“Alright, Jeff. I would be honored to accompany you to the Ball, and I look forward to being your *******. Should be fun,” Jaycee says meekly looking back up at Jeff.

“Excellent! Glad to see you come around, Jaycee. Now if you have a moment, I have a surprise for you inside,” Jeff says, gesturing towards his front door.

Thankfully the ******* are already off to school and dressed only in sweatpants and top with no makeup, Jaycee wonders what Jeff’s next surprise will be.

Closing the door behind him, Jeff instructs Jaycee to go to his bedroom, strip and lay on the bed. Obeying Jeff’s instructions, Jaycee follows his orders and lays on his bed naked and feeling vulnerable.

Jeff, still fully clothed in his shirt and tie stands over Jaycee, admiring the beautiful blond woman lying on his bed.

Without saying a word, Jeff unzips his trouser flyer and brings out his now erect black cock. Motioning for Jaycee to roll over and get up on all fours, Jeff grabs her hips and guides her to the edge of the bed.

Using his fingers, he inserts one and then two into the surprisingly moist cunt of Jaycee. Responding to Jeff’s intrusion, Jaycee lets out a moan she hasn’t felt in weeks despite her husband’s best efforts.

“My Jaycee. You are quite the horny slut, aren’t you?” Jeff asks rhetorically.

“Jeff, please fuck me. I’ve missed it so much,” Jaycee nearly pleads referring to black cock, any black cock.

“That’s what I want to hear, my little slut,” Jeff says extracting his fingers and bringing them up to his nose, licking them after he savors the sweetness of Jaycee’s cunt.

Rubbing his erect cock up and down on Jaycee’s pussy, she feels the familiar surge in her signaling the oncoming orgasm. Sensing her quick arousal, Jeff pushes his cock into Jaycee’s cunt letting out a grunt from both of them.

Grasping her by the hips, Jeff pumps his cock deeply into Jaycee as she begins to thrust back into him. She feels the uncontrollable orgasm cumming as she explodes onto Jeff’s cock, soaking his dress pants, but he continues to hammer her pussy.

Feeling his own orgasm mounting, Jeff is truly enjoying his new fuck toy and savors the moment he will unleash his seed into the married white woman orgasming on his black cock, soaking his pants and bed linens below.

With one final thrust, Jeff shoots his cum deeply into Jaycee bringing her to another shaking orgasmic tremor throughout her body.

Withdrawing his softening cock from her pussy, Jeff steps back to admire his handywork of the dripping, fresh-shaven pussy that he just claimed.

“My, my Jaycee. You just continue to amaze me with your slutty horniness. Now I must change my pants,” Jeff remarks as Jaycee lays prone on his bed, still quivering from the fucking that Jeff gave her.

He continues, “But first, you have some cleaning duties. Come over here and clean me.”

Jaycee rolls off the bed and comes to Jeff, kneeling before him. Grasping the black cock still glistening from his cum and her juices, Jaycee commences licking and sucking the intermingled fluids from his impressive cock.

Satisfied that she got all she could, she looks up at Jeff and simply says, “Done.”

“Very good, slut. Now, get dressed and go back home. I have work to do,” Jeff says dismissively.

Walking through her front door, Jaycee is still trembling from the fucking she got by Jeff. Going into the shower, Jaycee can’t help but not touch herself to be greeted by an immediate orgasm that pushes out more of Jeff’s cum onto the shower floor.

Toweling off, Jaycee goes to her bedroom to notice she has a text message waiting for her. It’s from Jeff and he texts, “Jaycee thx 4 the a.m. fun. Hope more later.”

Jaycee begins to wonder how this situation will all pan out, especially now that she is expected to accompany Jeff to the Marine Ball in a few days. Accepting her fate, once again, Jaycee goes to her closet to find a ball gown that was intended to be worn with Mike to the Ball, but since he won’t be here, it’ll be for Jeff.
---To be continued

We are anxiously awaiting the chapter with the Ball.

I had a lover a few years ago that loved to mark his territory via his cum, or hickeys. It drove my husband David insane with passion.

---To be continued.
Fantastic writing again really setting the scene for the future

Chapter 41 of A Wife’s Story

Another morning of being awaken by the call to prayer from the nearby mosque gets Jaycee stirring knowing she’s got to get the ******* ready for school. Tonight, is the Marine Ball at the embassy and Jaycee was able to arrange for Jeff’s maid to watch the ******* along with Jeff’s *******.

With the ******* off to school, Jaycee sets about starting the day, thinking what the evening will hold as she goes with Jeff to the Ball. As if on cue, Jaycee gets a text and it’s from Jeff.

“Busy? Mind if I stop by?” Jeff asks in his text.

“Sure. Please do.” Jaycee replies.

Five minutes later, the doorbell rings and Jaycee welcomes Jeff inside and invites him to have a seat in the living room.

“Thank you, Jaycee, but no thanks. This will be very quick. I have something that I want you to wear that shows our commitment,” Jeff says.

Wondering what this new wrinkle is, Jaycee is curious what Jeff has in his hand that he just brought from behind his back.

Handing the black box to Jaycee, Jeff says, “I received this yesterday and I’m looking forward to you wearing it for me. Go ahead and open it.”

Taking the black box from Jeff, Jaycee opens it and to her surprise, it’s a jeweled, chrome butt plug.

Not knowing how to respond, Jaycee smiles up to Jeff and asks, “What am I to do with this?”

“Quite simple, Jaycee. You wear it in your ass as a reminder of me. I want you to wear it tonight when we go to the Ball. You may only remove it when I give you permission. Understand?”

“Yes Jeff. Should I wear it now?” Jaycee asks, not sure if she should had offered that response.

“Excellent idea, Jaycee. Allow me to assist you with it. Now, turn around and pull your dress up, then bend over,” Jeff instructs.

Obediently, Jaycee does so much to Jeff’s amusement as he sees she is pantyless as well. Patting her on the ass cheeks, Jeff inserts one then two fingers in her surprisingly moist pussy, doing so generates more pussy juice from Jaycee. Jeff then uses Jaycee’s own fluids to work a finger into her anus, gaping her enough to allow another finger inside, stretching her anus in order to accommodate the butt plug.

“This is the smaller of the three that I ordered. This should help to get you ready for the next size once you graduate to it,” Jeff says as he lines up the chrome butt plug to the gaping butt hole of the married white woman bent over before him.

Gently pushing it, the bulb slides in and then is sucked to the hilt leaving only the heart-shaped gem exposed. The cool chrome device quickly warms to Jaycee’s body heat and the sensation causes Jaycee to gush from her pussy onto the kitchen floor.

“My Jaycee, I see this agrees with you,” Jeff says grinning.

Standing erect now, Jaycee walks about trying to get used to the odd, but sensual item up her ass.

As Jeff turns to depart, he mentions to Jaycee to bring the ******* down around 6PM. He arranged for an embassy vehicle to pick them up for the drive to the embassy since Jeff intends to have a few drinks tonight and hopes Jaycee does so too as he is looking forward to claiming Jaycee’s ass soon afterwards.

As the day goes on, Jaycee is getting accustomed to the butt plug and kind of likes the feeling of fullness. With the ******* now home from school, she gets dinner ready, then to her bathroom to do her hair and make-up.

She picked out a dark maroon gown with spaghetti straps that show her shoulders and toned arms. She’ll bring a shawl along just in case it gets too cool. With that done, she sees the clock is getting close to the time to be downstairs to Jeff’s home, so she marshals her children downstairs with book bags in tow for homework.

Entering the front door, Jaycee is greeted by Jeff’s maid just as he is coming out of his bedroom looking very debonair in his black tuxedo.

“Hi Jeff. You look very handsome in your tux,” Jaycee says sincerely.

“And you look lovely tonight yourself, Jaycee. It will be my pleasure to have you on my arm this evening,” Jeff replies.

Jeff adds, “May I snap a picture of you? Mike might like to see it as well to commemorate the evening.”

Striking a pose, Jaycee looks even more radiant as Jeff takes a few pictures, looking forward to adding these to his gallery of past wives who he has claimed. But Jaycee is the first to sport a butt plug for him and he goes over to where she is standing and whispers in her ear, “Are you still wearing my little gift, slut?”

“Yes, Jeff, I am as I was told,” Jaycee replies.

“Excellent! The embassy car is here now, shall we?” Jeff says, offering his arm to Jaycee.

The ride to the embassy was uneventful as both Jaycee and Jeff were lost in their own thoughts. Jaycee wondering what awaits her this evening, and Jeff calculating how to explain why he is with a married white woman whose husband is away. Smiling to himself, he savors the delicious scandal that is sure to brew within the embassy communities.

Arriving at the embassy, a Marine guard opens the back door for Jeff and Jaycee. Rendering a crisp salute, the Marine wishes Jeff and his lady a good evening and to enjoy tonight’s festivities.

A line of Marines is at the entrance to the embassy’s garden forming a reception line. Greeting each one and wishing them happy birthday, Jaycee is feeling a bit sad not to be here with Mike instead with Jeff as she is reminded of Jeff’s butt plug filling her ass.

Finding the open bar, Jeff retrieves a rum and coke for himself, and chardonnay for Jaycee. They work their way through the gathered guests that include the ambassador and other dignitaries from other countries’ embassies and missions.

Jeff spots an old friend and sometime rival, Colonel Neville Cole-Smyth, British Royal Marines. Col. Cole-Smyth was the only black commando to make the war in the Falklands Islands. Being seriously wounded in combat, Col. Cole-Smythe was decorated for his wounds and bravery and was rewarded to serve in the British foreign service.

Despite his war wounds, Neville was an avid tennis player and routinely plays Jeff in friendly competition. Aside from tennis, Jeff and Neville compete with each other on being able to bed the most white wives and so far Jeff is ahead by one; that one being Jaycee Sanders.

Walking up to Neville, Jeff with Jaycee in tow, reaches for Neville’s hand for a hardy shake and laugh.

“Jeff! You old bugger. Who let you out in public?” Neville grins at his friend, then eyes Jaycee who is now beside Jeff.

“And who do we have here? Colonel Neville Cole-Smyth at your service Miss…?” Neville says reaching for Jaycee’s hand for a kiss.

“Neville, you horny bastard. Allow me to introduce to you, Mrs. Jaycee Sanders. Her husband is a Marine as well assigned to the defense attaché and is currently in the Sinai to observe some war games or such rot,” Jeff says.

Ogling Jaycee while Jeff is speaking, Jaycee does feel drawn to the dashing black Colonel in his commando uniform and British accent.

Born in the Bahamas to two attorneys, his family immigrated to Britain to start a new life. Educated at Eton and entering the Royal Marines, Neville never settled down with his own family, and found the pursuit of other men’s wives more of a game of conquer and conquest which for the most part either ruined marriages or left those wives devastated by the affair that they couldn’t resist.

“Well, Jeff seems you are one up on me now. How about we even up and let me get acquainted with lovely Mrs. Sanders,” Neville says to Jeff.

Jaycee is now totally confused, but she is sure Neville wants a turn with her too.

Stroking his goatee, Jeff acts like he is considering the offer, then smiles and says, “Neville, my friend. If we can’t share the spoils of our enterprise, then what are friends for. Let’s get through the formalities of the evening, and we’ll see where we stand,” Jeff says, shaking Neville’s hand again.

With that, the Marine Ball ceremony is about to commence with a bugler sounding adjutant’s call. Jaycee always enjoyed the pomp and circumstance of the Balls and once again wished Mike was here with her instead of Jeff.

Taking their assigned seating, Jeff and Jaycee get comfortable as the ceremony begins. Forty-five minutes later with speeches from the ambassador and senior Marine present, a Brigadier General with the United Nations peacekeeping unit, dinner is served and then the gathering moves into the Marine House for dancing and entertainment.

Finding a sofa in the back of the bar area, Jeff and Jaycee are joined by Neville. Jeff and Neville proceed on a long conversation about tennis and the current world rankings, leaving Jaycee to eventually excuse herself to find the rest room and refill her wine glass.

Jaycee is next up to the bar that’s being tended by a muscular Marine in dress blues, and she sees that he is a Gunnery Sergeant, or Gunny.

“Hi Gunny. I’m Jaycee Sanders. My husband is Major Sanders with the DAO but couldn’t make it tonight. Happy birthday by the way,” Jaycee says flashing her perfect smile.

For Gunnery Sergeant James Jackson, being a Marine and black had it’s benefits overseas. Leaving his family behind back in the states, Gunny Jackson couldn’t resist the wives and secretaries at all of the embassies that frequently came to the Marine House for TGIF. Being the assistant Detachment Commander, Gunny Jackson had his own apartment across the street from the embassy which was convenient at closing time as some foreign female maybe had one ******* too many, and the Gunny being the gracious host would make his apartment available for the woman to crash in until the morning, if needed.

Seeing the blond wife of a Marine Major chat it up with him, gave him a nice vibe. Smiling back on the lovely woman, Gunny introduces himself as he pours Jaycee’s chardonnay.

“Nice to meet you, ma’am. Sorry your husband couldn’t make it tonight but looks like you are in good hands with Mr. Jefferson and that Brit Colonel.”

Being the black assistant commander gave Gunny Jackson some deference by the few black diplomats in the embassy community and they all shared the same interest. He imagined Jeff will have Mrs. Sanders on her back before the night is through, or Jeff and the Brit would pull a train on the attractive blond MILF.

After Jaycee thanked him for the wine, Gunny Jackson waves over a Corporal and instructs him to take over the bar so he could get some fresh air.

Walking up to Jaycee, Gunny comes along side of Jaycee and says, “Hey ma’am. I know you’re here with Mr. Jefferson, but I’m going out to get some fresh air and would love to get to know you.”

Brushing her hair from her face, Jaycee looks up at the handsome black Marine and says, “Thank you, Gunny. Please call my Jaycee. I know I have you by a few years, but I’m not in the rocking chair yet,” Jaycee laughs and gets a chuckle from Gunny.

“Okay, Jaycee, please call me James. Now, let show you the garden area,” James says making a path through the crowd to get outside with Jaycee holding his hand.

Once outside, the clean-up crews are breaking down the table and chairs from the ceremony and dinner. Located next to the Marine house is the embassy swimming pool and tennis courts, and benches located throughout the grounds. Guiding Jaycee to a more secluded spot, James invites Jaycee to sit with him where they strike up conversation about family, the Marine Corps, and travels.

Feeling very at ease with James, Jaycee is liking him very much and wishes Jeff would just go away and she could have a normal friendship with James. Her revery is interrupted by the view of Jeff and Neville walking towards them.

“Well, Jaycee. I see you have met the Gunny. I am surprised you are still here so Gunny must be on his best behavior,” Jeff says with an amused Neville by his side.

“We’ve had a very nice conversation, Jeff, and James has been the perfect gentleman the whole time,” Jaycee smiles up at Jeff and Neville.

“Well Jaycee, the ambassador has invited us all the Nile Hilton for an after-party gathering in the presidential suite. I’d like you to come along,” Jeff offers.

“Can James come too?” Jaycee asks.

“Sorry Jaycee, I can’t. I have to stay and make sure the bar gets cleaned before the Marines get too tanked,” James says shaking his head.

“Jeff, can you give me a few minutes with James before we go? We were just in the middle of a story,” Jaycee asks of Jeff.

“Sure. We’ll be out front waiting for our car. Please be prompt, Jaycee. Understand?”

“Yes Jeff. Thank you,” Jaycee replies.

With Jeff and Neville making their way to the front of the embassy, Jaycee says to James, “James, I want to thank you for the nice conversation tonight. I hope we have another opportunity soon.”

James replies, “Yeah Jaycee, it was real nice. Is Jeff fucking you?”

Not surprised by the question, Jaycee simply says, “Yes.”

“You better get back with Jeff. If things don’t work out, look me up. I’ll be here,” James says and kisses Jaycee on the cheek.

Standing up, James offers his hand to Jaycee as she stands up and he walks her back to where Jeff and Neville are standing.

“Well Jaycee. That didn’t take long at all. A slut with your skills makes short work of a Marine’s cock,” Jeff says to Jaycee as she walks over to him.

“Jeff! We didn’t do anything close to that. Please don’t embarrass me like that in front of your friends,” Jaycee scolds.

“If you want to suck another cock, you check with me first. Understand! Now get in the car.” Jeffs scowls at Jaycee.

Shaking hands with James, Jeff gets in the backseat with Jaycee wedged between him and Neville for the short drive to the Nile Hilton, which still did not prevent Neville to place his hand on Jaycee’s thigh. Grabbing her hand, Neville places her hand on his crotch and she feels the growing cock. Giving him a squeeze, Jaycee turns to kiss Neville on the cheek.

“I do hope there is more to that soon,” Neville says responding to the beautiful hand with the wedding band and diamond rubbing his growing cock inside of his uniform trousers.
---To be continued
DSCN0678.jpgOIP.jpg764_1000.jpg

Another morning of being awaken by the call to prayer from the nearby mosque gets Jaycee stirring knowing she’s got to get the ******* ready for school. Tonight, is the Marine Ball at the embassy and Jaycee was able to arrange for Jeff’s maid to watch the ******* along with Jeff’s *******.

With the ******* off to school, Jaycee sets about starting the day, thinking what the evening will hold as she goes with Jeff to the Ball. As if on cue, Jaycee gets a text and it’s from Jeff.

Five minutes later, the doorbell rings and Jaycee welcomes Jeff inside and invites him to have a seat in the living room.

“Thank you, Jaycee, but no thanks. This will be very quick. I have something that I want you to wear that shows our commitment,” Jeff says.

Wondering what this new wrinkle is, Jaycee is curious what Jeff has in his hand that he just brought from behind his back.

Handing the black box to Jaycee, Jeff says, “I received this yesterday and I’m looking forward to you wearing it for me. Go ahead and open it.”

Taking the black box from Jeff, Jaycee opens it and to her surprise, it’s a jeweled, chrome butt plug.

Not knowing how to respond, Jaycee smiles up to Jeff and asks, “What am I to do with this?”

“Quite simple, Jaycee. You wear it in your ass as a reminder of me. I want you to wear it tonight when we go to the Ball. You may only remove it when I give you permission. Understand?”

“Yes Jeff. Should I wear it now?” Jaycee asks, not sure if she should had offered that response.

“Excellent idea, Jaycee. Allow me to assist you with it. Now, turn around and pull your dress up, then bend over,” Jeff instructs.

Obediently, Jaycee does so much to Jeff’s amusement as he sees she is pantyless as well. Patting her on the ass cheeks, Jeff inserts one then two fingers in her surprisingly moist pussy, doing so generates more pussy juice from Jaycee. Jeff then uses Jaycee’s own fluids to work a finger into her anus, gaping her enough to allow another finger inside, stretching her anus in order to accommodate the butt plug.

“This is the smaller of the three that I ordered. This should help to get you ready for the next size once you graduate to it,” Jeff says as he lines up the chrome butt plug to the gaping butt hole of the married white woman bent over before him.

Gently pushing it, the bulb slides in and then is sucked to the hilt leaving only the heart-shaped gem exposed. The cool chrome device quickly warms to Jaycee’s body heat and the sensation causes Jaycee to gush from her pussy onto the kitchen floor.

Standing erect now, Jaycee walks about trying to get used to the odd, but sensual item up her ass.

As Jeff turns to depart, he mentions to Jaycee to bring the ******* down around 6PM. He arranged for an embassy vehicle to pick them up for the drive to the embassy since Jeff intends to have a few drinks tonight and hopes Jaycee does so too as he is looking forward to claiming Jaycee’s ass soon afterwards.

As the day goes on, Jaycee is getting accustomed to the butt plug and kind of likes the feeling of fullness. With the ******* now home from school, she gets dinner ready, then to her bathroom to do her hair and make-up.

She picked out a dark maroon gown with spaghetti straps that show her shoulders and toned arms. She’ll bring a shawl along just in case it gets too cool. With that done, she sees the clock is getting close to the time to be downstairs to Jeff’s home, so she marshals her children downstairs with book bags in tow for homework.

Entering the front door, Jaycee is greeted by Jeff’s maid just as he is coming out of his bedroom looking very debonair in his black tuxedo.

“And you look lovely tonight yourself, Jaycee. It will be my pleasure to have you on my arm this evening,” Jeff replies.

Jeff adds, “May I snap a picture of you? Mike might like to see it as well to commemorate the evening.”

Striking a pose, Jaycee looks even more radiant as Jeff takes a few pictures, looking forward to adding these to his gallery of past wives who he has claimed. But Jaycee is the first to sport a butt plug for him and he goes over to where she is standing and whispers in her ear, “Are you still wearing my little gift, slut?”

“Excellent! The embassy car is here now, shall we?” Jeff says, offering his arm to Jaycee.

The ride to the embassy was uneventful as both Jaycee and Jeff were lost in their own thoughts. Jaycee wondering what awaits her this evening, and Jeff calculating how to explain why he is with a married white woman whose husband is away. Smiling to himself, he savors the delicious scandal that is sure to brew within the embassy communities.

Arriving at the embassy, a Marine guard opens the back door for Jeff and Jaycee. Rendering a crisp salute, the Marine wishes Jeff and his lady a good evening and to enjoy tonight’s festivities.

A line of Marines is at the entrance to the embassy’s garden forming a reception line. Greeting each one and wishing them happy birthday, Jaycee is feeling a bit sad not to be here with Mike instead with Jeff as she is reminded of Jeff’s butt plug filling her ass.

Finding the open bar, Jeff retrieves a rum and coke for himself, and chardonnay for Jaycee. They work their way through the gathered guests that include the ambassador and other dignitaries from other countries’ embassies and missions.

Jeff spots an old friend and sometime rival, Colonel Neville Cole-Smyth, British Royal Marines. Col. Cole-Smyth was the only black commando to make the war in the Falklands Islands. Being seriously wounded in combat, Col. Cole-Smythe was decorated for his wounds and bravery and was rewarded to serve in the British foreign service.

Despite his war wounds, Neville was an avid tennis player and routinely plays Jeff in friendly competition. Aside from tennis, Jeff and Neville compete with each other on being able to bed the most white wives and so far Jeff is ahead by one; that one being Jaycee Sanders.

Walking up to Neville, Jeff with Jaycee in tow, reaches for Neville’s hand for a hardy shake and laugh.

“Jeff! You old bugger. Who let you out in public?” Neville grins at his friend, then eyes Jaycee who is now beside Jeff.

“And who do we have here? Colonel Neville Cole-Smyth at your service Miss…?” Neville says reaching for Jaycee’s hand for a kiss.

“Neville, you horny bastard. Allow me to introduce to you, Mrs. Jaycee Sanders. Her husband is a Marine as well assigned to the defense attaché and is currently in the Sinai to observe some war games or such rot,” Jeff says.

Ogling Jaycee while Jeff is speaking, Jaycee does feel drawn to the dashing black Colonel in his commando uniform and British accent.

Born in the Bahamas to two attorneys, his family immigrated to Britain to start a new life. Educated at Eton and entering the Royal Marines, Neville never settled down with his own family, and found the pursuit of other men’s wives more of a game of conquer and conquest which for the most part either ruined marriages or left those wives devastated by the affair that they couldn’t resist.

“Well, Jeff seems you are one up on me now. How about we even up and let me get acquainted with lovely Mrs. Sanders,” Neville says to Jeff.

Jaycee is now totally confused, but she is sure Neville wants a turn with her too.

Stroking his goatee, Jeff acts like he is considering the offer, then smiles and says, “Neville, my friend. If we can’t share the spoils of our enterprise, then what are friends for. Let’s get through the formalities of the evening, and we’ll see where we stand,” Jeff says, shaking Neville’s hand again.

With that, the Marine Ball ceremony is about to commence with a bugler sounding adjutant’s call. Jaycee always enjoyed the pomp and circumstance of the Balls and once again wished Mike was here with her instead of Jeff.

Taking their assigned seating, Jeff and Jaycee get comfortable as the ceremony begins. Forty-five minutes later with speeches from the ambassador and senior Marine present, a Brigadier General with the United Nations peacekeeping unit, dinner is served and then the gathering moves into the Marine House for dancing and entertainment.

Finding a sofa in the back of the bar area, Jeff and Jaycee are joined by Neville. Jeff and Neville proceed on a long conversation about tennis and the current world rankings, leaving Jaycee to eventually excuse herself to find the rest room and refill her wine glass.

Jaycee is next up to the bar that’s being tended by a muscular Marine in dress blues, and she sees that he is a Gunnery Sergeant, or Gunny.

“Hi Gunny. I’m Jaycee Sanders. My husband is Major Sanders with the DAO but couldn’t make it tonight. Happy birthday by the way,” Jaycee says flashing her perfect smile.

For Gunnery Sergeant James Jackson, being a Marine and black had it’s benefits overseas. Leaving his family behind back in the states, Gunny Jackson couldn’t resist the wives and secretaries at all of the embassies that frequently came to the Marine House for TGIF. Being the assistant Detachment Commander, Gunny Jackson had his own apartment across the street from the embassy which was convenient at closing time as some foreign female maybe had one ******* too many, and the Gunny being the gracious host would make his apartment available for the woman to crash in until the morning, if needed.

Seeing the blond wife of a Marine Major chat it up with him, gave him a nice vibe. Smiling back on the lovely woman, Gunny introduces himself as he pours Jaycee’s chardonnay.

“Nice to meet you, ma’am. Sorry your husband couldn’t make it tonight but looks like you are in good hands with Mr. Jefferson and that Brit Colonel.”

Being the black assistant commander gave Gunny Jackson some deference by the few black diplomats in the embassy community and they all shared the same interest. He imagined Jeff will have Mrs. Sanders on her back before the night is through, or Jeff and the Brit would pull a train on the attractive blond MILF.

After Jaycee thanked him for the wine, Gunny Jackson waves over a Corporal and instructs him to take over the bar so he could get some fresh air.

Walking up to Jaycee, Gunny comes along side of Jaycee and says, “Hey ma’am. I know you’re here with Mr. Jefferson, but I’m going out to get some fresh air and would love to get to know you.”

Brushing her hair from her face, Jaycee looks up at the handsome black Marine and says, “Thank you, Gunny. Please call my Jaycee. I know I have you by a few years, but I’m not in the rocking chair yet,” Jaycee laughs and gets a chuckle from Gunny.

“Okay, Jaycee, please call me James. Now, let show you the garden area,” James says making a path through the crowd to get outside with Jaycee holding his hand.

Once outside, the clean-up crews are breaking down the table and chairs from the ceremony and dinner. Located next to the Marine house is the embassy swimming pool and tennis courts, and benches located throughout the grounds. Guiding Jaycee to a more secluded spot, James invites Jaycee to sit with him where they strike up conversation about family, the Marine Corps, and travels.

Feeling very at ease with James, Jaycee is liking him very much and wishes Jeff would just go away and she could have a normal friendship with James. Her revery is interrupted by the view of Jeff and Neville walking towards them.

“Well, Jaycee. I see you have met the Gunny. I am surprised you are still here so Gunny must be on his best behavior,” Jeff says with an amused Neville by his side.

“We’ve had a very nice conversation, Jeff, and James has been the perfect gentleman the whole time,” Jaycee smiles up at Jeff and Neville.

“Well Jaycee, the ambassador has invited us all the Nile Hilton for an after-party gathering in the presidential suite. I’d like you to come along,” Jeff offers.

“Sorry Jaycee, I can’t. I have to stay and make sure the bar gets cleaned before the Marines get too tanked,” James says shaking his head.

“Jeff, can you give me a few minutes with James before we go? We were just in the middle of a story,” Jaycee asks of Jeff.

“Sure. We’ll be out front waiting for our car. Please be prompt, Jaycee. Understand?”

With Jeff and Neville making their way to the front of the embassy, Jaycee says to James, “James, I want to thank you for the nice conversation tonight. I hope we have another opportunity soon.”

“You better get back with Jeff. If things don’t work out, look me up. I’ll be here,” James says and kisses Jaycee on the cheek.

Standing up, James offers his hand to Jaycee as she stands up and he walks her back to where Jeff and Neville are standing.

“Well Jaycee. That didn’t take long at all. A slut with your skills makes short work of a Marine’s cock,” Jeff says to Jaycee as she walks over to him.

“Jeff! We didn’t do anything close to that. Please don’t embarrass me like that in front of your friends,” Jaycee scolds.

“If you want to suck another cock, you check with me first. Understand! Now get in the car.” Jeffs scowls at Jaycee.

Shaking hands with James, Jeff gets in the backseat with Jaycee wedged between him and Neville for the short drive to the Nile Hilton, which still did not prevent Neville to place his hand on Jaycee’s thigh. Grabbing her hand, Neville places her hand on his crotch and she feels the growing cock. Giving him a squeeze, Jaycee turns to kiss Neville on the cheek.

“I do hope there is more to that soon,” Neville says responding to the beautiful hand with the wedding band and diamond rubbing his growing cock inside of his uniform trousers.
---To be continued
View attachment 5696698View attachment 5696703View attachment 5696707
Great story, I hope to see her getting her married white pussy fucked while wearing that butt plug.

Chapter 40 of A Wife’s Story

It’s been about a week since Jaycee last visited Jeff where he had her orally get him off and he subsequently came on her face and dress. Jaycee knew what Jeff was up to by showing her husband, Mike that he marked her as his for the taking.

Amazingly, Mike seemed okay with the arrangement, especially after Jaycee convinced him that it would serve them well to remain in Jeff’s good graces. Mike had a lot of travel coming up and knowing that Jeff would keep an eye on Jaycee was weirdly reassuring.

Mike must accompany an international group of military attaches to the Sinai Peninsula for war game observations for the next few weeks.

Climbing into the embassy van for the drive to a military airfield for a helicopter lift to the Sinai, Mike hugged and kissed Jaycee who was already feeling isolated being left alone in this country; she was regretting even being here.

“I’ll email you when I can, depending on satellite access. I’m confident that Jeff will be here if you need him,” Jeff says consoling his wife.

“I know Mike. Not an ideal situation to be in, but I’ll make it work, believe me,” Jaycee replies.

Waving good-bye to her husband as he drives down the dusty road in front of their compound, Jaycee turns to close the gate only to see Jeff standing in his doorway, sipping on a cup of coffee dressed in shirt and tie.

“Very moving, Jaycee. I’m sure Mike will be okay during his little foray into the desert. I think this will give us some very nice quality time over the next few weeks,” Jeff says and continues.

“Seems unfortunate that your Marine Mike won’t be here for the Marine Ball. It’s quite the event within the embassy community and I’d like you to accompany me to it,” Jeff says smiling, sipping his coffee.

“Jeff. Mike isn’t even a mile away and you even think that?” Jaycee says defiantly.

Setting his cup down, Jeff walks to Jaycee standing only inches away and says, “Have you forgotten our arrangement, slut? You will go with me to the Ball and everyone there will see you with me and not your husband. Be a shame to be known as the embassy slut. Every embassy has one or two. Or you can accompany me as an ******* and friend whose husband is away doing his country’s bidding, nothing more, nothing less,” Jeff coolly says to Jaycee standing over her.

“Alright, Jeff. I would be honored to accompany you to the Ball, and I look forward to being your *******. Should be fun,” Jaycee says meekly looking back up at Jeff.

“Excellent! Glad to see you come around, Jaycee. Now if you have a moment, I have a surprise for you inside,” Jeff says, gesturing towards his front door.

Thankfully the ******* are already off to school and dressed only in sweatpants and top with no makeup, Jaycee wonders what Jeff’s next surprise will be.

Closing the door behind him, Jeff instructs Jaycee to go to his bedroom, strip and lay on the bed. Obeying Jeff’s instructions, Jaycee follows his orders and lays on his bed naked and feeling vulnerable.

Jeff, still fully clothed in his shirt and tie stands over Jaycee, admiring the beautiful blond woman lying on his bed.

Without saying a word, Jeff unzips his trouser flyer and brings out his now erect black cock. Motioning for Jaycee to roll over and get up on all fours, Jeff grabs her hips and guides her to the edge of the bed.

Using his fingers, he inserts one and then two into the surprisingly moist cunt of Jaycee. Responding to Jeff’s intrusion, Jaycee lets out a moan she hasn’t felt in weeks despite her husband’s best efforts.

“My Jaycee. You are quite the horny slut, aren’t you?” Jeff asks rhetorically.

“Jeff, please fuck me. I’ve missed it so much,” Jaycee nearly pleads referring to black cock, any black cock.

“That’s what I want to hear, my little slut,” Jeff says extracting his fingers and bringing them up to his nose, licking them after he savors the sweetness of Jaycee’s cunt.

Rubbing his erect cock up and down on Jaycee’s pussy, she feels the familiar surge in her signaling the oncoming orgasm. Sensing her quick arousal, Jeff pushes his cock into Jaycee’s cunt letting out a grunt from both of them.

Grasping her by the hips, Jeff pumps his cock deeply into Jaycee as she begins to thrust back into him. She feels the uncontrollable orgasm cumming as she explodes onto Jeff’s cock, soaking his dress pants, but he continues to hammer her pussy.

Feeling his own orgasm mounting, Jeff is truly enjoying his new fuck toy and savors the moment he will unleash his seed into the married white woman orgasming on his black cock, soaking his pants and bed linens below.

With one final thrust, Jeff shoots his cum deeply into Jaycee bringing her to another shaking orgasmic tremor throughout her body.

Withdrawing his softening cock from her pussy, Jeff steps back to admire his handywork of the dripping, fresh-shaven pussy that he just claimed.

“My, my Jaycee. You just continue to amaze me with your slutty horniness. Now I must change my pants,” Jeff remarks as Jaycee lays prone on his bed, still quivering from the fucking that Jeff gave her.

He continues, “But first, you have some cleaning duties. Come over here and clean me.”

Jaycee rolls off the bed and comes to Jeff, kneeling before him. Grasping the black cock still glistening from his cum and her juices, Jaycee commences licking and sucking the intermingled fluids from his impressive cock.

Satisfied that she got all she could, she looks up at Jeff and simply says, “Done.”

“Very good, slut. Now, get dressed and go back home. I have work to do,” Jeff says dismissively.

Walking through her front door, Jaycee is still trembling from the fucking she got by Jeff. Going into the shower, Jaycee can’t help but not touch herself to be greeted by an immediate orgasm that pushes out more of Jeff’s cum onto the shower floor.

Toweling off, Jaycee goes to her bedroom to notice she has a text message waiting for her. It’s from Jeff and he texts, “Jaycee thx 4 the a.m. fun. Hope more later.”

Jaycee begins to wonder how this situation will all pan out, especially now that she is expected to accompany Jeff to the Marine Ball in a few days. Accepting her fate, once again, Jaycee goes to her closet to find a ball gown that was intended to be worn with Mike to the Ball, but since he won’t be here, it’ll be for Jeff.
---To be continued
Wow, Jaycee is going to famous within the Marine corps, especially with all the black brothers

---To be continued
Was that Jaycee wearing the butt plug?

---To be continued
I'd love to plug that ass with something else!!!

Back