BigPapa

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
I had an idea for a party .

What is a Stampede ?
It's a name I came up as a covert black bull meets QOS/Hotwives sex party .

We get some brothas , QOS ,Hotwives & cucks to come .
My white manservant "WhiteSlave151" will bring the buffalo wings , pizza , ******* , but I'm sure the bulls can bring the weed .

Have some music going on , hip hop party music we will have a set list .
After the introductions , party games and let the Stampede commence (the orgy).
Cucks have a job , they maybe some ruckus ******* happens .
Your job is to make sure the police or neighbors don't get wind that the party is a stampede .

Last edited:
Yo if I was in town that party would be super lit. But since I won't be there. It'll be just be lit. Lmao. Bro this is an excellent idea. Props my
What is a Stampede ?
It's a name I came up as a covert black bull meets QOS/Hotwives sex party .

We get some brothas , QOS ,Hotwives & cucks to come .
My white manservant "WhiteSlave151" will bring the buffalo wings , pizza , ******* , but I'm sure the bulls can bring the weed .

Have some music going on , hip hop party music we will have a set list .
After the introductions , party games and let the Stampede commence (the orgy).
Cucks have a job , they maybe some ruckus ******* happens .
Your job is to make sure the police or neighbors get wind that the party is a stampede .
In other words. We fuxking white women in here. I'll come out with my dick and hands up officers. Want your wife to join? ???

Yo if I was in town that party would be super lit. But since I won't be there. It'll be just be lit. Lmao. Bro this is an excellent idea. Props my

In other words. We fuxking white women in here. I'll come out with my dick and hands up officers. Want your wife to join? ???

I'd be dying :-D

Are you going to SplashMocha in August?

With so much desire it’s surprising there aren’t more of them.
To many people bail out, I heard which leaves the host with usually mire bulls and a few girls or no girls at all .
Most average girls can't handle that much dick in several hours.

That party is a bust

Back