The single best nut of your life…

Rover184

Male
Can you pinpoint the single best orgasm you’ve ever had? What were the circumstances and what were you doing physically to bring it about? Did it happen because of physical stimulation or was it more mental?

I’m willing to bet, and that’s if people are honest with themselves, it came about from masturbation but I’m curious to hear these answers

Can you pinpoint the single best orgasm you’ve ever had? What were the circumstances and what were you doing physically to bring it about? Did it happen because of physical stimulation or was it more mental?

I’m willing to bet, and that’s if people are honest with themselves, it came about from masturbation but I’m curious to hear these answers
When my girlfriends brother made parole and moved in with her, but had to wear an ankle bracelet therefore he couldn’t leave the house.
He still lives with her and is a total cuck at this point. We got live camera feeds all over the house (unbeknownst to him) and it’s been sorta cute to watch him progress from being all red faced and embarrassed , when she screams with pleasure while I’m fucking her , to a little pervy cuck that jerks off in the other room.
it’s still really embarrassing to him when his buddies are over visiting him and I take her to the bedroom, lol

When my girlfriends brother made parole and moved in with her, but had to wear an ankle bracelet therefore he couldn’t leave the house.
He still lives with her and is a total cuck at this point. We got live camera feeds all over the house (unbeknownst to him) and it’s been sorta cute to watch him progress from being all red faced and embarrassed , when she screams with pleasure while I’m fucking her , to a little pervy cuck that jerks off in the other room.
it’s still really embarrassing to him when his buddies are over visiting him and I take her to the bedroom, lol
Not judging but I find it a little strange, and funny, that he jerks off to his own sister being piped out. Voyeurism turns me on as much as the next guy but idk how I would feel in that situation lol

thats hot

That's a hard one because I have several that were crazy good throughout my time in the lifestyle.

.My first Russian hotwife couple I had met at a hotel. As soon as the husband ******* from drinking too much Vodka the wife gave me the option to take the condom off. I was fucking her and cuming in her all night back to back! I don't think she knew that a man could cum several times in one evening. I had that pussy backed up 💦like a storm drain!

.My first pregnant hotwife. The pregnant hairy pussy was so good I nutted and just kept fucking her. I bet that poor baby thought it was ☔ raining inside that pussy. When she stood up it was running 💦down both of her thighs!

.An Elevator at the San Diego Convention Center. This chick was a single Unicorn and after we walked along the San Diego Bay I took her in the middle elevator at the convention center which has no camera. I turn her around and made her grab the hand rail and then pulled up her dress and pulled her thong to the side! I ravaged her like a fucking savage. I grabbed her by the ass and the throat and fucked her deep and fast until I came! I swear I 💦nutted three times in about 5 minutes! I'm sorry but I left 💦a hell of a mess on that elevator floor! I would pull out💦 skeet on the floor then put it right back inside her and to to thrusting her guts out like and *******. It was intense, nerve racking, and very very exciting and it made me explode faster than I ever have before!

There were other hotwives that I totally saturated their insides with cum. I had them holding that wash cloth between their legs and tip toeing real funny towards the bathroom talking about "oh ******* this is a lot"! At times when I cum 💦 and they cum because I'm cuming and you can feel them tightening and shaking it almost feels like their body is sucking the cum out of me!♠️

That's a hard one because I have several that were crazy good throughout my time in the lifestyle.

.My first Russian hotwife couple I had met at a hotel. As soon as the husband ******* from drinking too much Vodka the wife gave me the option to take the condom off. I was fucking her and cuming in her all night back to back! I don't think she knew that a man could cum several times in one evening. I had that pussy backed up 💦like a storm drain!

.My first pregnant hotwife. The pregnant hairy pussy was so good I nutted and just kept fucking her. I bet that poor baby thought it was ☔ raining inside that pussy. When she stood up it was running 💦down both of her thighs!

.An Elevator at the San Diego Convention Center. This chick was a single Unicorn and after we walked along the San Diego Bay I took her in the middle elevator at the convention center which has no camera. I turn her around and made her grab the hand rail and then pulled up her dress and pulled her thong to the side! I ravaged her like a fucking savage. I grabbed her by the ass and the throat and fucked her deep and fast until I came! I swear I 💦nutted three times in about 5 minutes! I'm sorry but I left 💦a hell of a mess on that elevator floor! I would pull out💦 skeet on the floor then put it right back inside her and to to thrusting her guts out like and *******. It was intense, nerve racking, and very very exciting and it made me explode faster than I ever have before!

There were other hotwives that I totally saturated their insides with cum. I had them holding that wash cloth between their legs and tip toeing real funny towards the bathroom talking about "oh ******* this is a lot"! At times when I cum 💦 and they cum because I'm cuming and you can feel them tightening and shaking it almost feels like their body is sucking the cum out of me!♠️
Those are very hot stories it's a very lucky hotwives getting filled like that

Back