The Setup

ThickDMT

Male
Real Person
From
AZ, US
It's 12:45am.
You get a text saying put on that dress I like. No bra. No panties.. I know you immediately get a little wet, but tonight is just getting started. You come over, walk into the room there candles cast your gorgeous figure all throughout my room music playing gently in the background. I want to stimulate all of you.
You sit down at the table where there is a glass of wine, a set of handcuffs, and a blindfold. You sip the wine before placing the blindfold on your eyes. I walk up behind you and slowly and sensually start to massage your shoulders, your neck down to your breast. Whispering in your ear, "you are mine" i grab your hand and place it on my hard dick as i walk around to your front. You're licking your lips, i can see you are excited. You start to open your mouth to welcome me in and i stop you whispering " I'm in control". Your knees buckle a little as I rub my dick on your lips telling you to stick out your tongue and lick the tip, before i slide my head in your mouth. You start fondling my balls as I start stroking my dick in your mouth your slurping sounds mixed with both of our moans entice me. I feel myself getting ready to cum, so I pull out and have you stand up. I tell you to climb on top of my dick as I sit back in the chair. You climb up and I immediately put your nipples in my mouth and smack your ass as you start riding.

You moan out running your hands through my hair bouncing on my dick. I love the faces you make as I'm holding your waist and then i pull your face to mine and passionately kiss you biting your lips. I feel you cum for me your body shaking on top of mine, your moans of pleasure filling the air as you run your hand through my locs. Your breasts looking delectable as I slide your nipple in my mouth biting gently gripping your ass as you ride. You begin to cum your pussy gripping my dick tight as you start dripping down. I love how you feel. I stand up still inside you and sit you in the chair moving your legs up by my head. I start stroking you moan out in pleasure as I roll my hips and wrap your arms around me as I stimulate your pussy feeling you get wetter with each stroke.

(TBC)

It's 12:45am.
You get a text saying put on that dress I like. No bra. No panties.. I know you immediately get a little wet, but tonight is just getting started. You come over, walk into the room there candles cast your gorgeous figure all throughout my room music playing gently in the background. I want to stimulate all of you.
You sit down at the table where there is a glass of wine, a set of handcuffs, and a blindfold. You sip the wine before placing the blindfold on your eyes. I walk up behind you and slowly and sensually start to massage your shoulders, your neck down to your breast. Whispering in your ear, "you are mine" i grab your hand and place it on my hard dick as i walk around to your front. You're licking your lips, i can see you are excited. You start to open your mouth to welcome me in and i stop you whispering " I'm in control". Your knees buckle a little as I rub my dick on your lips telling you to stick out your tongue and lick the tip, before i slide my head in your mouth. You start fondling my balls as I start stroking my dick in your mouth your slurping sounds mixed with both of our moans entice me. I feel myself getting ready to cum, so I pull out and have you stand up. I tell you to climb on top of my dick as I sit back in the chair. You climb up and I immediately put your nipples in my mouth and smack your ass as you start riding.

You moan out running your hands through my hair bouncing on my dick. I love the faces you make as I'm holding your waist and then i pull your face to mine and passionately kiss you biting your lips. I feel you cum for me your body shaking on top of mine, your moans of pleasure filling the air as you run your hand through my locs. Your breasts looking delectable as I slide your nipple in my mouth biting gently gripping your ass as you ride. You begin to cum your pussy gripping my dick tight as you start dripping down. I love how you feel. I stand up still inside you and sit you in the chair moving your legs up by my head. I start stroking you moan out in pleasure as I roll my hips and wrap your arms around me as I stimulate your pussy feeling you get wetter with each stroke.

(TBC)
Good writing. What talent some people have at descriptive-writing.Very hot.

Back