The reality of anal sex & how to overcome the fears?

A question for the ladies....

Can we please have some honest insight about what you have to deal with when it comes to anal sex?

Also what can be done to ease the fears or concerns & to actually make it sexy?

In addition to what others have said here about "prep", for me personally it works waaaaay better if I have a PIV orgasm first. I'm not sure if it it's physiological or I'm just more relaxed, but once that happens this happens....

full

Male here...
I had pretty good luck with women before I was married. Every girl I was with I tried to get in her back door.
Four kinds...1. No way 2. Sure, lube up and let's do it 3. I've never done it, you can try...I slipped right in and she was into it. 4.(my favorite), ok but go slow cuz it hurts at first.
If she moaned just right I absolutely loved it.

I'm not really into anal, but it has happened and I have to be really worked up for it and plenty of lube. Oh and alcohol helps too.
I tried anal with my wife three times. Never went well. All good.
Present day...We're into mfm fun with a guy friend semi regularly. We've done it quite a few times with him, we only do it with him. We're comfy and enjoy the sex fun.
One night he was doing her from behind, he reached for the lube and said they were going to try some back door. I'm thinking she won't do it. He pulled out, lubbed his dick, put some on his finger and lubed her butt hole, she just stayed with it. He got lined up and slid in VERY SLOW. Looked like her eyes were ready to pop out. She grunted like crazy. He got all the way in, asked if she was OK. She said go slow. I was like WTF ? He took a few full length pumps REAL SLOW. He pulled out and she said something like FUCK.
She's OK with some anal if she's just right ******* and really turned on, when he's with us she gets really turned on so anal happens. There's been nights we've both fucked her butt.
The best is watching her on her belly with him pounding her butt hole, the way she moans is HOT.
I don't know if she really likes it but she takes it no problem.

Back