The power of a collar

View attachment 4208482It's jut a strip of leather several inches long with a buckle at one end and holes along the way. It may have some decorations and perhaps a ring for attaching a leash or a metal strip for engraving. But a collar's significance to a woman cannot be overemphasized. Put one around her neck and her personality changes. She shifts to her obedient persona.

I'm thinking of my administrative assistant (and sub), Martha. She normally is so conservative in her dress, her speech, her overall behavior. She always looks professional at work and dresses respectably for church and other activities. But when I put her collar on, her breathing changes and she usually whimpers a bit. Her nipples harden and tell-tale clit and pussy reactions begin. She awaits my instructions and eagerly obeys them, however far I push her.

Of course the collar itself has no power, but to Martha and countless others the collar is a strong symbol of the relationship between the one who wears the collar and the one who put it on her.
you are so right - with or without sm: Putting the collar on means flipping the switch to "on". no questions, no explanations, no hesitation or bitching: the session begins

Back