The power of a collar

The heavy dog collar which was worn by my black master's beloved dog. Now it's mine and it suits me too, I think.

View attachment 5437094View attachment 5437095
A collar alone doesn’t do it for me. Throw on a leash and a few tugs here and there and I am dripping…
View attachment 5513159
when I have my collar on I just feel like who I really am, and my Black Bull has taught me to cherish my collar as a submission to him alone.
As the 3 posts quoted above indicate, each woman is affected differently by a collar. Much depends on how the black man handles the white woman. The collar is a physical object that symbolizes his ownership and control of her. For some women, the feelings associated with the collar are intense, with others less so. Nevertheless, the relationship between black man and white woman is clear.

As the 3 posts quoted above indicate, each woman is affected differently by a collar. Much depends on how the black man handles the white woman. The collar is a physical object that symbolizes his ownership and control of her. For some women, the feelings associated with the collar are intense, with others less so. Nevertheless, the relationship between black man and white woman is clear.
Yes, every Black Master trains his white sub or slaves differently for his wants and needs, so that also is in play as why the white woman feels the way she does about her collar.

For me, it is very difficult to explain the feeling. Definitely think the symbolism of “training” “owned like a bitch” or just down right degrading, just something about treated that way that is just tantalizing.

Back