The power of a collar

DamienW

Male
From
VA, US
Not Martha, but a good representation of my point.It's jut a strip of leather several inches long with a buckle at one end and holes along the way. It may have some decorations and perhaps a ring for attaching a leash or a metal strip for engraving. But a collar's significance to a woman cannot be overemphasized. Put one around her neck and her personality changes. She shifts to her obedient persona.

I'm thinking of my administrative assistant (and sub), Martha. She normally is so conservative in her dress, her speech, her overall behavior. She always looks professional at work and dresses respectably for church and other activities. But when I put her collar on, her breathing changes and she usually whimpers a bit. Her nipples harden and tell-tale clit and pussy reactions begin. She awaits my instructions and eagerly obeys them, however far I push her.

Of course the collar itself has no power, but to Martha and countless others the collar is a strong symbol of the relationship between the one who wears the collar and the one who put it on her.

Yes yes yes! I love my collar. Its literally a dogs collar that says my boyfriends name and then "slut" on it. I usually put it on just before he comes over and when i do it just puts me in to my BBC craving mode. The leather just feels so erotic around my neck and while its on I'm just his play thing, i belong to him.

So I totally agree, it might just be some leather but for me it is a symbol, and I get excited just putting it on now

uffff....... Bad bad girl... Very bad. :devilish:

There aren't words that are exquisite enough, in my vocabulary, that capture the emotions you stir when I see your picture with collar on. And this one was just a belt and STILL.... Damn... Sensual and sexy would be an understatement.

Keep up the good work The Special Cat. (y)
Why thank you, too kind, :)

View attachment 4208482It's jut a strip of leather several inches long with a buckle at one end and holes along the way. It may have some decorations and perhaps a ring for attaching a leash or a metal strip for engraving. But a collar's significance to a woman cannot be overemphasized. Put one around her neck and her personality changes. She shifts to her obedient persona.

I'm thinking of my administrative assistant (and sub), Martha. She normally is so conservative in her dress, her speech, her overall behavior. She always looks professional at work and dresses respectably for church and other activities. But when I put her collar on, her breathing changes and she usually whimpers a bit. Her nipples harden and tell-tale clit and pussy reactions begin. She awaits my instructions and eagerly obeys them, however far I push her.

Of course the collar itself has no power, but to Martha and countless others the collar is a strong symbol of the relationship between the one who wears the collar and the one who put it on her.
(y)

Bless me ******* for I have sinned.
It's been 26 days since my last confessions.

Despite the vow of being chaste since my last confession, I am afraid I have lusted again about a beautiful mom who is the lover of someone else.
The wild thoughts of fornicating with the couple in spooning dp keeps filling my head and my conscience has overcome with such sinful emotions.
The trigger for such evil notions of adultery has again been watching her picture in a leash. I know not an excuse, but what can I do, that sight triggers devilish thoughts, lusty desires and lewd emotions.

In his name, my God, have mercy.

I hate you Ms. TopCat. ;) 😍
You are a bad influence. (And remember any B2W priestess who reads the secret confession must absolve the sinner)

Bless me ******* for I have sinned.
It's been 26 days since my last confessions.

Despite the vow of being chaste since my last confession, I am afraid I have lusted again about a beautiful mom who is the lover of someone else.
The wild thoughts of fornicating with the couple in spooning dp keeps filling my head and my conscience has overcome with such sinful emotions.
The trigger for such evil notions of adultery has again been watching her picture in a leash. I know not an excuse, but what can I do, that sight triggers devilish thoughts, lusty desires and lewd emotions.

In his name, my God, have mercy.

I hate you Ms. TopCat. ;) 😍
You are a bad influence. (And remember any B2W priestess who reads the secret confession must absolve the sinner)
Thank you for the nice compliments, :)

Back